𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 {𝐇.𝐒}

By nxtaliexoxo20

It all began with the lioness-the type that's fast and slick that Harry could've never guessed it was her. I... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Nine

22 4 27
By nxtaliexoxo20

Starlette- Five month time skip

Five months. Five long months after hiding away in Harry's home as I avoid any contact with family or friends. I've been walking for exercise around his neighbourhood but other than that, I've been lazy, unmotivated and emotional. My body aches, my moodswings are worse and I feel like a damn balloon.

I've even switched to maternity clothes because I can't fit in my previous ones. Now, how depressing is that? I can't even wear my bodycon dresses and if I did, I would be so self conscious in case anyone would judge me. I never cared about being judged but now that I'm pregnant with my 'enemy's' child, I couldn't help but feel guilty.

The worst thing is that I had to study. I studied all the books the doctors gave me or the websites online. I even took classes that helped with this journey. I even had to eat like they told me because I would get scared I would hurt the child. I wanted him to be healthy, happy and loved by Harry and I.

And Harry. What can I say about him? He's been supportive through this all. Okay, sometimes he'll do interviews, avoid some questions about me since there's rumours and shows but other than that, he'll love and support me with his attention and food.

We haven't even started the nursery yet since we don't even know the gender—in fact, we booked an appointment tomorrow afternoon. I know, I know, I'm six months pregnant and I haven't even found out the gender. Everything has been so busy with Harry and we wanted a special day where we can find out together.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I turn away from my laptop with 'Jane the Virgin' playing, and see Harry walk into our bedroom. With his tired green eyes and slicked back hair, I knew he had a tiring day with interview after interview. I even stalked a few fan accounts to see what he has been saying and how he is.

"Sup baby. How was your interviews?" I ask. I lay on my back on the comfortable bed and I rub my stomach that has become a balloon. Without saying a word, he curls up beside me and wraps his arms around my body. He tucks me into his front as his head snuggles up against my neck and he sighs with relief.

"Less talking, more cuddles," he whispers. With a smile, I obey and wrap my arms around him as he snuggles up beside me. Without any talking and the cuddles overtaking us, I feel the warmth of his body radiate onto my own. He doesn't suffocate as he's careful not to squash the child in my stomach.

"Babe, are you okay?" I ask as I pull away and cup his cheeks into my hands. "What happened?" I whisper as I wipe the tears underneath his eyes. With the breaking of my heart, I stare at the broken man in front of me.

"Oh God, I don't even know," he says with a huff and lies onto his back. "It's just that with all these rumours, all these paps just getting worse, I don't want to ruin it by punching anyone again but they're just so frustrating. You know I finished two hours ago but they didn't let me leave because there were so many people outside?" He says as he looks me in the eyes.

"Oh, that's why. Look, I know this is difficult but we have to get through this together. No matter how tough this gets, we have to suck it up for the child and just get through this, okay?" I say as I place my hand on his cheek.

"You're right," he sighs with a slight nod.

"Okay, I'm leaving," I say as I sit up right.

"What? Didn't you just hear me? It's dangerous outside—even for you," he states as he sits up right and stares right at me.

"I've been locked up for so long and I want to get some chocolate," I say as I slip on my shoes and rise from the bed.

"What? You could've just asked me. I can get it for you, please don't leave, Star," he pouts. Rolling my eyes playfully, I slide my coat on top of my body and walk right into his car.

♡♡♡

Sauntering into Woolworths, I watch people walk in and out with groceries while workers continue to help the needs of consumers. I walk inside without another word and head straight to the junk area. I know this is bad but it's just chocolate, right? Plus, I read on Google that it's perfectly fine for pregnant women.

Seeing all types of chocolate, I grab the Hazelnut and milk chocolate bars and hold them to my chest as I turn away. But what really catches me off guard is when I see Aurelia with a trolley full of a variety of food. My eyes widen as I freeze and I feel my heart pick up when she makes eye contact with me.

"Starlette, is that you?" She asks as she walks over to me. With wide eyes and mouth agape, she wraps her arms around my body but what catches her attention is my pregnant stomach. "Are you pregnant? Is that why you cut us off and why you're not answering my calls?" She asks as she stares at my growing belly.

"Aurelia, Oh God, I'm so sorry. I didn't know how to explain and that-" I ramble but she silences me off with what she says next.

"Is that Harry's child?" She gapes.

With wide eyes and heart beating, I gulp. "Aurelia-" I trail off as I take a step forward.

"Please don't tell me that's Harry's child! After everything we've been through, you just betrayed everyone and got pregnant with his child? What kind of person are you? Did you forget what he did to us and your brother?" She asks with furrowed eyebrows and she takes a step back from me.

"Aurelia, I can explain-"

"No, there's nothing to explain. You're just a f*cking slut who happened to sleep with the enemy. Now I know what side you're on," she snaps as she narrows her eyes slightly. "But if you're willing to prove you're on our side, you can abort that child," she snaps and that's when my heart drops.

I can't believe she just said that. Even if we're drifting as best friends, I didn't know how cruel she can get by saying that. What kind of person tells someone to abort a child to prove their loyalty to someone else? No matter what, this is a child who happens to Harry's and I's baby and I wasn't going to do that.

"Are you serious? Are you f*cking tell me to abort my child over some dumb revenge?" I snarl as I use my hands to push her back. "No matter what happens between us, you don't tell a mother to abort their own child," I snap.

And what she does next takes me off guard; she slaps me. The woman I called my best friend uses her manicured hand to slap my face without another thought. With my head snapping to the side, I feel the heat rush to my face and pain throbs in the same exact spot.

"You f*cken changed because of him and hopefully that slap knocked some sense into you. Now you have to watch your back," she snarls. With that, she turns on her heel and walks away from my sight. I just couldn't believe she slapped me after everything.

Touching my cheek, I wince from the pain. I stare at the direction that she previously went from and I feel the tears cascade down my cheeks. She went from my best friend to the woman who told me to abort my child and slapped me to 'knock some sense into me'.

As I walk into Harry's home, I place the chocolate on the kitchen island and lean back onto the bench with tears staining my cheeks. With the creeking of the floorboards, I turn to see Harry shirtless with a pair of black shorts. I see his tattooed torso and arms and scan every inch of his body since it's truly art.

"Hey, what happened?" He asks with concern lacing his deep and raspy voice. Wiping the tears from my cheeks, I wince from the pain and his eyebrows furrow with concern. "Star, why the hell is your cheek red?" He asks.

"I- it's nothing, Harry. Just leave it," I whisper.

"No, tell me what happened. Now," he demands as his hands grabs my arms. I stare down to floor in shame and let the curls fall over my face to hide how I'm really feeling. "I'm not mad at you, I just want to be there," he whispers as he forces my eyes to meet his.

Sighing, I nod. "It's just Aurelia. She saw me pregnant with your child and started saying some crap that I shouldn't let get to me. But then I got mad when she said to abort the child, like who says that?" I argue as I feel the anger course through my veins. "She then slapped me," I whisper as I turn away.

"Are you f*cken serious?" He booms. With a slight jump to his loud voice, he takes a step back with his chest rising and falling. "That woman needs to be put in her place. I'm going to talk to her," he growls as his jaw clenches.

"Harry, please don't-"

"No, I'm not listening to you this time. Who says to abort a child and then slap a pregnant woman?" He snaps as he slides a shirt on. I grab his arm and pull him back to stop him.

"I said stop, Harry. There's enough problems and I don't want you getting hurt. I know what they're capable of and I'm not going to risk the father of my child getting hurt, okay?" I plead as the tears fall once again.

"But-"

"Please, Harry. I don't want to lose you," I whisper as I cup his cheeks into my hands. "You promised me you'll never leave—please, take your own advice and don't," I say as I pout slightly and he sighs as he agrees.

"Fine, but next time I won't hesitate to," he says and I nod. Smiling, I wrap my arms around his body and hug him tightly. I snuggle up to his chest and he doesn't hesitate to sink his head into my neck.

"I love you, Harry, to the stars and back." I whisper.

(Hey lovelies! What did you think?)

~Love, Natalie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2K 45
When two celebrities with their darkest secrets meet, what's the worst that could possibly happen? - My eyes landed on his hand in front of me before...
157K 4.8K 89
Nola, and her three beautiful girls, are looking for a fresh start. When they take up temporary residence in her grandparents home in London, she is...
756 13 13
To the old you, Some memories just never leave your bones. My first love was your soul's purest kiss. I always remembered you as the girl who never k...
15.8M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...