Paradise (Deltarune) (KrisxRa...

By DoctorBlu5

This story is just a written theory I came up after what happened after Chapter 2. All rights to toby fox. Af... More

Welcome to my story
CHAPTER 1| A New Fountain
Chapter 2| The paradise behind the door
Chapter 3| Paradise
Chapter 4| A random island
Chapter 5| The tour of the islands
Chapter 7| Confession
Chapter 8| HIM
Chapter 9| The smoke expands
Chapter 10| Now what?
Chapter 11| Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 12| Fun?
Chapter 13| Time had fun.
Chapter 14| Who is "Gaster"?
Chapter 15| The Truth
Chapter 16| Pandora and Paradox
Chapter 17| Reunited
Chapter 18| Incursion
Chapter 19| Revived
Chapter 20| A Happy End?

Chapter 6| Four new people

461 4 14
By DoctorBlu5

Alright so another long chapter, get comfortable as this one is a long one. Hope you enjoy reading it :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT STOP IS: AMUSEMENT PARK ISLAND. ROLLER COASTERS FICTIONAL OR NOT ARE HERE, CONNECTED TO THIS ISLAND IS ARCADE ISLAND. SO HAVE A LOOK AROUND AND PLAY SOME GAMES WHILE YOU'RE HERE OR GET FOOD FROM THE STALLS.

HB53: This is the amusement park island connected to the arcade island you can go on roller coasters or play on some retro arcade games. You can even make your own game here, you just need to follow the arrows to get to the machine. They are food stalls around the islands so if you're hungry or thirsty you can get something from there. I think there are two people here already so if you bring them back we can continue with them. meet back here when you're ready to leave.

Susie: Finally! somewhere fun! I'm going to play on the arcade machines.

Before Susie could leave she heard a voice she recognised whizzing past her on a roller coaster.

Noelle: Susie!

Susie: Noelle!? what are you doing here?

Noelle: What did you say? let me get off this ride first.

When Noelle got of the ride, she ran to Susie giving her a big hug. Susie was about to push her away but she could see Noelle was scared so she let Noelle hug her.

Susie: Noelle are you ok?

Noelle: No, i'm not, that ride was horrible it was too fast for me.

Susie: It's ok Noelle, you're on the ground now. What are you doing here?

Noelle: Well it's a long story. When I woke up this morning I seen black smoke coming from Kris's house. I rushed over thinking it was on fire, but when I walked in I got instantly teleported into the dark abyss. I saw a sign and decided to follow it which lead to a door, which lead to a person calling themselves the "gatekeeper" and I had to answer three riddles which were easy. I went through the big gate and ended up on an telling me there's different ones to I diced to got on the amusement one and that's how I got here. 

Kris: just like how we arrived then, you said you saw black smoke coming from out house how did it get out?

Noelle: The door was open that's how I got in, but I think someone else went through the door as well because when I was on that ride I saw someone go to the arcade island.

Ralsei: If the door was left open the smoke will slowly go around the whole town and teleport them here. Then everyone will know about the dark world. Which could put it in danger.

Kris: I'm sure it's fine Ralsei, If everyone shows up here you will have to explain to them all what this place is. And if they hear that we're saving the world i'm sure no one will mind.

Toriel: I know everyone in our small town, none of them would cause us any harm, they're all nice, just like Kris said, if you tell them what this place is i'm sure they'll understand.

Ralsei: Ok, I believe you. Wait, did you say you saw someone Noelle?

Noelle: Yeah, but I was going too fast on the ride so I couldn't see who it was but I saw them go to the arcade island. But they could have left by now.

Kris: How about we split up to look for them, Susie and Noelle you two go to the arcade island to look for them and the rest of us will stay here to look if they went on a roller coaster.

Noelle: (*gasp* I get to spend some time with Susie)

Susie: Fine, let's go Noelle, I was gonna go to the arcades anyway.

Susie and Noelle got to the arcade island while Kris, Toriel and Ralsei go to the roller coaster island. Let's focus on Kris, Toriel and Ralsei first.

Ralsei: I have an idea! we should go on one of those dropper rides that lift you high in the sky then drop you so we can try to see the person better.

Toriel: Good idea Ralsei, but I might sit this one out as I don't want to throw up after we get off. I'll go to the food stalls to see if the person is there.

Ralsei: O-oh ok, common Kris! Let's find the tallest one to go on!

Kris: Since when were you so keen to go on roller coasters?

Ralsei: Well, after the one in Cyber World i've started to like them.

Ralsei drags Kris to the tallest dropper ride he can find whilst Toriel watches them run of together.

Toriel: (hopefully this gives them enough time to talk about their feelings.)

Kris: Jeez Ralsei, you can stop dragging me now, we've found the tallest dropper.

Ralsei: Hm? oh sorry, I was just excited that was all. Let's get on now.

Kris and Ralsei clamber onto the dropper whilst being strapped in, the speak was going through the rules.

WELCOME TO THE DEATH DROPPER! WHERE YOU BEING PLUNGED IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. PLEASE KEEP ALL LEGS AND ARMS IN THE WHOLE TIME. THIS RIDE GOES UP TO 1 MILE TALL WHICH IS TALLER THAN THE TALLEST BUILDING ON THE LIGHTNER WORLD. GOOD LUCK.

Ralsei: wait! 1 mile tall! we need to get of now!

TOO LATE. YOU HAVE CHOSE YOUR FATE. RALSEI.

Ralsei: How do you know my na-

Without any count down the ride began to start and shot Kris and Ralsei all the way up to the top.

Ralsei: Oh I hate this! Everything's going to be fine Everything's going to be fine Everything's going to be fine Everything's going to be fine Everything's going to be fine Everything's going to be fine Everything's going to be fine Everything's going to be fine Everything's going to be fine.

Kris: Hey, it's going to be ok. We're gonna get to the top and look around for that person while we can, ok?

Ralsei: But what if it collapses? what if we get stuck up at the top? What if we...

Kris: Hey, look at me, everything will be fine, it won't collapse i'm sure lots of people have gone on this ride before and survived. It won't get stuck, if it did it wouldn't be open for people to get on. Everything's going to be fine, and hey, at least i'm with you so if you get too scared just hold my hand ok?

Ralsei: Ok. I just hope you're right.

HEY, HEY, HEY. WELCOME TO THE TOP. DON'T FORGET TO LOOK AROUND WHILE YOU CAN. TO LOOK FOR THAT CERTAIN PERSON YOU'RE LOOKING FOR. BUT I CAN HELP, YES THAT'S RIGHT, HELP. WE ALL NEED HELP NO MATTER HOW YOU FEEL. SO BEFORE I DROP YOU I'LL GIVE YOU SOME ADVICE.

THE FOUNTAIN YOU SEEK IS CONTROLLED BY SOMEONE'S FEET.

GOOD LUCK. AND DON'T FORGET TO WEAR YOUR SAFETY GOGGLES. AND RALSEI, HOLD ONTO YOUR SACRF YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO LOSE IT, WOULD YOU?. LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN.

10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1.0.

The ride drops them, Ralsei holds onto his scarf while screaming like someone get murdered. While Kris, didn't scream at all in fact they kind of like it. The fear of death rushing over them as they're being dropped, Kris started to laugh which Ralsei never heard them do, not even when he told them his best joke. They stop at the bottom suddenly, and they both almost fell out if it wasn't for the safety harnesses.

WELCOME BACK TO THE GROUND! I SEE YOU SURVIVED THE RIDE, WELL DONE! AS THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE TO SURVIVE THE RIDE YOU GET A FREE SHIRT WHICH YOU CAN COLLECT AT THE GIFT SHOP USING THESE COUPONS. JUST ONE THING TO ASK! HIM UP THERE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO YOU DID HE?  

Kris: No he didn't, the only thing he said was the countdown.

GOOD GOOD. BECAUSE IF HE DID. THEN THERE WOULD BE A PROBLEM. DON'T FORGET YOUR COUPONS! 

Kris: Thanks, common Rlasei let me help you down.

Ralsei: oh thank you Kris :)

HOW NICE OF YOU, KRIS.

Kris: Shut it you!

WOAH, THAT'S NOT HOW YOU TREAT A PERSON THAT GAVE YOU FREE COUPONS.

Kris: Whatever, let's just go.

GOOD LUCK!  YOU'LL NEED IT!

Ralesi: What do you think that meant?

Kris: I don't know, but let's just forget about it now.

Kris and Ralsei walk up to the food stalls where Toriel is seen eating some churros she got from one of the stands.

Toriel: Hey you two, who was screaming? i could hear it all the way down here.

Kris points to Ralsei and he starts to get embarrassed.

Kris: yeah it was Ralsei screaming like someone got murdered.

Ralsei: Hey! it was scary up there and being dropped down. It was 1 mile high up! at least I wasn't laughing like you were.

Toriel: You were laughing Kris!? from being dropped down from that height!

Kris: I knew it was safe, and I kind of liked the feeling of being dropped to my death :p

Ralsei: You're a maniac you know that.

Kris: yeah, your special maniac.

Ralsei: Why did you just have to flirt now?

Kris: why not?

Ralsei: Because you know it makes me feel.

Kris: And i wouldn't have it any other way.

Ralsei: Kris! Stop it!

Toriel: (I love them so much, I hope get together after today.) Did you see the person whilst you were up there?

Kris: Rlasei was too scared he forgot to actually look for them but when I was looking around I couldn't see them so I think they're still in the arcade. We could go look for them after we have a snack.

Ralsei: Yeah! I want to try some churros while we're here as i've never tried them before.

Toriel: Ok Ralsei, we'll get you some churros while were here.

When everyone got their churros and were eating them something unexpected happend.

HB53: Hello!

Kris: jeez man, can you not sneak up on us like that.

HB53: Oh sorry, I have just come to let you know Two more people have entered, and they seem to be two skeletons.

Toriel: Sans and Papyrus?

HB53: Is that their names? seeing as you know them I'll go tell them you're here and i'll bring them over to you.

Toriel: Thank you.

HB53: Just stay here.

Toriel: We will, don't worry.

Kris: (Great just what I need, Sans.)

HB53: Hello! are your names Sans and Papyrus?

Sans: Yeah they are, Who's asking.

HB53: Great! I was told to come and get you as your friends are waiting for you. Should I take you to them?

Sans: We don't have any friends, we just moved to the town. what are their names?

HB53: Their names are Kris, Ralsei and Toriel.

Sans: Oh well why didn't you say in the first place? yes take us over to them, maybe they can explain why we're here.

HB53: Great! Stand still and let us teleport to them.

HB53 teleported Sans and Papyrus to Kris, Ralesi and Toriel.

HB53: Hey! i'm back with them. They're over there you two just ask me if you need anything.

Papyrus: Thank you, weird robot thing.

HB53: Please, call me HB53

Papyrus: Oh ok.

When they come around the corner Kris stares at Sans with an evil look and points at him

Kris: You!

Sans: Yes it's me, aren't you happy to see me?

Kris gets flashbacks to what Sans said to them when they first met. Something about their mother.

Kris: No I am not! You know what you did!

Sans: hehehe, common you're still thinking about it?

Toriel: What did he say Kris?

Kris: Nothing, he said something weird when I first met him and he knows what he did. So just forget about it.

Toriel: Hmm, ok.

Papyrus: Where are we?

Ralsei: Paradise.

Papyrus: And where it Paradise?

Ralsei: When everyone is here i will explain where we are but for now we're just in Paradise

Papyrus: And who are you? little goat person?

Ralsei: i'm ralsei, Kris's friend.

Sans: So you got dragged here by the smoke as well then.

Ralsei: yes, the smoke. Where is it? as i got here before you did.

Sans: It's on the same street as my shop, the apartments, the dinner and the pizzeria.

Toriel: Wow it's going that fast, soon the school, librarby, hospital and police station will be covered in the smoke. Then the whole town.

Kris: It's fine mum, it doesn't actually kill anyone, it just teleports them to the darkness. Did you two have to answer three riddles to get here?

Papyrus: Yes, they were so hard, especially the first one.

Sans: i keep telling you they aren't that hard, all you have to do is think for a long time instead of randomly blurt out an answer that is wrong.

Papyrus: But you know i can't think for that long! That's why i've got you.

Ralsei: aw, he must be a very supportive brother then.

Sans: i try my best.

Toriel: Don't worry Sans, you are a very supportive brother.

Sans: Thanks, that means a lot coming from someone's mother.

Kris: (I swear to god if he keeps hinting about it, I will kill him.) Can we go find Susie and Noelle now. I think we've chatted for long enough, you can chat on the way

All of them went off to the arcade island to find Noelle and Susie. WE ARE NOW SWITHCING TO NOELLE AND SUSIE POINT OF VIEW. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE OTHER THREE ARE AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK ISLAND AND NOELLE AND SUSIE ARE AT THE ARCADES

MEANWHILE:

Susie: What should we play on first Noelle?

Noelle: Huh! you're letting me pick?

Susie: Of course! we are technically we are on a date, so you get to choose what to go on.

Noelle: (Huh! a date! i've been on one before, just be cool Noelle, be cool) uhh, i've always wanted to try air hockey as i've seen people on the tv play it and it looks really fun.

Susie: Air hockey? nice first choice. Now we just need to find it.

They look around them until Susie stops a weird machine and decides to walk up to it.

Susie: What's this? "The game maker" "all you have to do is ask for a game and it brings it to you" uhh, ok.

Susie asks for air hockey and the machine brings it right to them.

Susie: Noelle! i found it!

Noelle: Where was it?

Susie: i just walked up to this machine and asked for air hockey and it brought it right to me.

Noelle: Huh, that's smart, I wonder how it did it.

Susie: Yeah, well I guess it's how these islands work. Well don't just stand there grab a mallet and start whacking the disc. 

Noelle: oh sorry, what's a mallet?

Susie: the thing you hit the disc with. Do you know how to play it?

Noelle: Don't you just use the mallet to hit the disc into the hole in the middle of the edges and you have a certain amount of time to get the highest score?

Susie: Sounds like you've played this before.

Noelle: I swear I haven't, i've only seen it on tv.

Susie: we'll just have to see then.

They both play a game and Noelle is pretty good. The result was 7-4.

Susie: Damn Noelle, You're actually really good at this game.

Noelle: Thanks! should we play again?

Susie: Sure! it wouldn't hurt to play some more (i'm actually starting to find something fun)

They play 9 more games and they end in a tie so they decide to have one last game to end it all.

Susie: 1 last game to end it all?

Noelle: Sure!

Susie: Alright!

They play one more game. With 10 seconds left on the clock and both of them tied it was down to the clock. 

Susie: ha! i've got this in the bag!

Noelle: Yeah right! Bring it!

In the distance: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Susie: What was that!?

Noelle: Ha! I won!

Susie: What! no fair! I got distracted by that scream!

Noelle: Sucks to suck!

Susie: Oh you're getting cocky now? Meet me at the basket ball hoops.

Noelle: (Oh god, I suck at basket ball, I shouldn't have been so cocky, And what was that scream? it was so loud.) Wait for me!

After searching for 10 minutes they finally found the basket ball hoops.

Noelle: That took forever, why couldn't have we used the machine we used to bring the air hockey to us?

Susie: I completely for got about that machine. Well it's too late now, you beat me at air hockey so it's my turn to beat you at basket ball.

Noelle: but i suck at basket ball, i've never played it before.

Susie: That's what you said about air hockey but you still beat me.

Noelle: Only because of that scream we heard.

Susie: It's fine if you suck at basket ball that's how you learn. Just give it a try and if you suck I won't gloat.

Noelle: Ok, i'll give it a try.

Susie: that's my girl.

Noelle: (is she, flirting?)

Susie and Noelle play a couple of games of basket ball until Noelle gives up and wants to try something else.

Noelle: Can we try something else now?

Susie: sure, what do you have in mind?

Noelle: well you know those claw machines? i want to get a stuffed animal from one of those.

Susie: I'll win you one no matter how long it takes. lets go back to the machine.

Noelle: Thank you Susie for being so kind to me.

Susie: I try my best.

Noelle: And I think you are doing a fine job at it.

Susie: Let's just find the machine, we can talk about it later.

When they got back to the machine Susie typed for a claw machine and it brought it to them and Susie started to play it. after 30 minuets she finally got Noelle a stuffed animal.

Susie: Finally! holy $!$!, that took so long! see I told you I would get you one.

Noelle: Thank you Susie, has anyone told you how kind you are?

Susie: No they haven't, they all fear me. They all judge me for who I am, no one thinks i'm kind.

Noelle: I think you're kind Susie, I don't fear you. Why should you think about what other people think about you it's the right people in your life that make it count. like Kris and Ralsei, They don't think you're scary, they don't judge you, they appreciate you for who you are. I appreciate you for who you are, I don't fear you Susie.

Susie: Thank you Noelle, that means the world to me. Sometimes I think you're too kind

Susie does something unexpected and hugs Noelle. Noelle not knowing what to do hugs back.

Noelle: (I think this is her first time hugging someone and it's me!) I'm always here for you, if you need another hug just ask for one, ok?

Susie: Ok.

By this time the rest of the gang have walked into the arcade looking for them so Susie quickly stopped hugging and said that they were over here.

Susie: Over here!

Kris: Coming!

Kris: well well well, what's all this then?

Noelle: Susie won me a stuffed animal from one of those claw machines.

Susie: It was so easy, I got it on the first try.

Kris: hmm, sure you did.

Ralsei: Can you win me one Kris?

Kris: Sure! but not now as we have to look for the that person.

Ralsei: O-oh ok I can wait.

Susie: Oh shoot, we forgot to look for them we were too focused on playing games.

Ralsei: It's fine, what games did you play?

Susie: We first played air hockey but Noelle only one because i got distracted by a scream.

Noelle: Did you guys hear that scream too? it sounded like someone got murdered.

Kris: That was Ralsei, when we went on a Ride that drops you, he screamed the whole way down.

Ralsei: Hey! it was 1 mile high up of course i'm going to scream unlike you.

Susie: Kris didn't scream?

Ralsei: They were laughing on the drop.

Susie: Laughing!? jeez Kris even i would scream from being dropped that high up.

Ralsei: They said they liked the feeling of being dropped to their death.

Susie: Wow, you ok Kris? do you need to be dropped from higher to actually scream?

Kris: I'm fine guys, There's nothing to worry about.

Noelle: I see two more people are with you Kris.

Kris: Huh, oh yeah, Sans and Papyrus got teleported here from the smoke. It reached his shop, the apartments, the dinner and pizzeria and will soon be at the school, librarby, hospital and police station.

Susie: Oh wow, it's spreading fast then.

Ralsei: We just have to look for the person that came in here but this place is massive, I don't think we will have enough time to look for them. 

Right after Ralsei said that everyone heard a voice not too far away, Toriel instantly recognised the voice after what they said.

Undyne: Ha ha! take that criminal scum!

Toriel: Undyne? What are you ding here?

Undyne: I don't know, when I came to check you car tyres I saw your door was open so I walked in and ended up in darkness. Then I followed a sign to a door which lead to someone asking me to solve three riddles. After I answered them all correctly, I got teleported to an island to which I could choose what island to go to, so I chose the arcade one and I have been playing here ever since.

 Kris: Just like the rest of us then. That makes 8 of us then.

Ralsei: I've never been in a party this big before.

Undyne: Who are you little goat? i've never seen you before

Ralsei: I'm Ralsei, Kris's friend.

Undyne: Nice to know Kris has got more friends than just Susie.

Susie: Ahem.

Undyne: Oh sorry Susie, I Didn't see you there.

Susie: Nah, It's fine.

Toriel: Should we continue with out tour?

Undyne: Tour? what tour?

Kris: We're on a tour of all the islands starting from A and ending at Z. It's so we can navigate them more easily if we get lost.

Undyne: Huh, that's a good idea Kris, i'll come with you. Are the skeleton brothers coming with us? it's no problem I was just wondering.

Sans: Yes we are, might as well at this point, don't want to get lost.

Kris: let's go back to HB53 then so we can continue.

Undyne: Who?

Kris: Our own Tour robot that's who takes us from island to island.

Undyne: Huh. Cool.

They all walk over to HB53

HB53: Wow lot's of you, are we all ready? You all have to agree to continue our tour.

All of them say yes

HB53: Then lets Continue!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy moly, that took longer to write than I thought, that took me all day. I hope you enjoyed reading it.

See I didn't forget about Undyne. That was always the plan. Considering this took so long to write I won't be doing another one tonight as it's 2:30am as I write this for me. I hope to see you in chapter 7.

The next chapter will probably start with the next letter of the alphabet B, so look out for that.

I have just realised we're just now getting onto B and It's just the beginning so by the end of this story there might be 100 chapters but I don't know yet depending on how much i write per chapter and this was definitely my longest one, so thanks for reading all the way though and i'm look forward to writing the next chapter.

Blu out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 224 14
X reader lets goooooo. Deltarune except Berdly was based and made another dark fountain causing disaster- *kicks some art onto the cover* [plot fixi...
33.4K 400 94
Just some oneshots I wrote up. Requests are closed, thank you all for requesting and reading. All characters are owned by Toby Fox.
10K 145 10
"Absolutely breathtaking." 😳 Deltarune is owned by Toby Fox. I own this book and the various art inside it.
13.8K 138 6
(Art is originally by "ffloofball" on Tumblr.) A story that was conceived and based on a Deltarune 4chan post. Despite being heavily close to both R...