DEVOTED {G!P} [JIYOO]

By Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ Yoohyeon is in a relationship. Her girlfriend discoveres... More

CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
CH-4
CH-5 (M🔞)
CH-6
CH-7
CH-9 (M🔞)
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
CH-22
CH-23
CH-24 (M🔞)
CH-25
CH-26
CH-27
CH-28
CH-29
CH-30
CH-31 (M🔞)
CH-32 (M🔞)
CH-33
CH -34
CH-35
CH-36
CH-37
CH-38 [The End]

CH-8

788 47 71
By Mxrahi_

⚠️WARNING⚠️

[SEXUAL ASSAULT]

•••••••

[After three weeks]

[MINJI'S POV]

We were tired of going to the police station. They were not ready to start the investigation.

Every time they would give us some random reasons, they told us that it was Handong's fault. She shouldn't have been friends with such a person, who is aggressive.

It was Yoohyeon, the name Handong told me when she was going for a dinner at her place. Police just told us her name.

They forced us to cancel the case but Mark isn't ready to do so.

When the system gets corrupted, we should take the justice by ourselves and that's what I'm going to do right now.

My close friend Jimin is helping me alot, he helped us in removing information about Yoohyeon's dad, Arang.

If I don't make Yoohyeon's life hell, I will live in regret forever.

"Did you get something else from the information he gave us?"

I heard Mark's voice, I turned my head to look at him. "Nothing special about him. Yoohyeon now lives with one of her servant because he kicked her out..." I spoke looking at him. I closed the diary and kept my head down on the table.

Mark walked towards me and sat beside me on the chair. He held my hand. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me.

I raised my head up and locked my gaze with him. "Don't you want justice for Handong?" I asked him.

"I do want justice for Handong but I don't want to lose you in the process. What you're going to do includes you having sex with those disgusting people. Are you ready for that?" He asked me.

I gave him a nod, my tears started streaming down on my skin. He rested his hand on my cheek and wiped the tears. "If you are ready then I'm ready too..." He whispered looking at me.

•••••••

[The next day]

Yoohyeon was sleeping peacefully, when she opened her eyes slightly, she saw the small girl bringing a tray with a cup of coffee on it. The silver haired girl rubbed her eyes and got up lazily.

She looked at the girl who kept the tray on the small table near Yoohyeon, which was of her height.

After keeping the tray the girl started walking outside but Yoohyeon stopped her by shouting, "Hey!"

The girl turned around, "Who told you to give me the coffee?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"My... uncle..." The girl replied.

"Jake?" Asked Yoohyeon, the girl gave her a nod.

"Okay..." The silver haired girl whispered looking at the girl.

Yoohyeon got up from the bed, taking the cup in her hand, she walked towards the door, the small girl walked towards her room, leaving Yoohyeon's room.

The silver haired girl found Jake in the kitchen, she walked towards him and kept the cup of coffee on the table.

Jake looked at her with confusion plastered on his face.

"Why are you teaching her to do these stuff in such an early age?" Said Yoohyeon, she poured all the coffee in the sink.

"Ma'am, girls in our family must learn everything from an early age." Jake replied.

Yoohyeon walked towards him and folded her arms. "What? Is she here on a holiday? Where are her parents?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"Her parents died in an car accident, after that we took her in our care." He replied dryly, not making an eye contact with her.

Yoohyeon hummed, she walked inside her room and layed on the bed.

•••••••

[After five days]

[YOOHYEON'S POV]

Handong died. Is it my fault? No.

She should've slept with me. That bitch made a big issue.

My dad is a motherfucking asshole.

I can't expect anything from him, he always hated me.

I was sitting on the stairs when a small hand gripped on my shoulder, I looked behind, it was Jake's niece.

I yanked her hand away with force.

I hate kids, they're annoying.

She smiled at me and sat beside me.

"Why are you here?" I asked her.

She has been following me everywhere. If I go to the kitchen she'll just try to hug my leg. She's annoying.

She removed a chocolate from her pocket and gave it to me. She doesn't even know who I am and what I do.

"I don't want it. I hate chocolates." I replied sternly, her smile disappeared and her lips were curved into a pout.

I took the chocolate from her hand, she smiled and kept staring at me.

What's wrong with this kid?

I ate the chocolate, the taste was good. The chocolate was melting inside my mouth.

I wanted to thank her, but she ran inside the house.

•••••••

[After a week]

Yoohyeon was frustrated with the fact that she couldn't drink or do anything else because of the lack of money.

She smoked a cigarette and walked towards Jake's place. Her mind was already in an angry state.

She shoved her hands in her pockets.

When she reached the place, she opened the doors which was already unlocked, she saw Jake who was completely over on the girl from behind, his wife was sitting in front of them.

A small paint book was kept in front of the girl.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Asked the silver haired girl, she walked towards the girl and gripped on her wrist as she pulled her towards herself.

The girl hugged Yoohyeon's leg tightly.

"Ma'am, I was just teaching her how to d-draw... weren't you going to be late?" Jake explained, with a question in the end for Yoohyeon.

"You were all up on her, is that how you teach?" Asked the silver haired girl locking her gaze with Jake.

She looked at Jake's wife, "Didn't you see what your husband was doing? Why didn't you stop him?" She asked looking at the woman.

"It's nothing wrong, you have some misunderstanding..." The woman spoke, her forehead started sweating.

Yoohyeon gripped on the girl's arm and made her stand far away from her.

The silver haired girl walked towards Jake, "What were you trying to do? If you don't be honest, you know what I'll do? You know me..." Yoohyeon whispered.

"I was... trying to get.. some f-feel..." Jake whispered, keeping his eyes down.

"For how many years you have been doing it?" The silver haired girl asked, not being sure if he was actually doing it for years.

"F-Four years..." He whispered as his voice stuttered, keeping his head still down.

"Do you just try to touch her or do you do something else...?"

"I-I have slept with her, we gave her a injection, she doesn't know about it, she's too young..." Jake spoke, looking at Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon couldn't believe what he was saying, the fact that she has done the same thing with other women multiple times started clouding her mind, she looked at Jake's wife who was standing there silently, Yoohyeon walked towards her, "Why didn't you stop him?" She asked, her fists got clenched.

"I thought it was ok-..." Before the woman could complete her sentence, Yoohyeon gave a sharp slap on her face, she gripped on the woman's hair tightly and made her look a her.

Jake ran towards Yoohyeon and gripped on her upper arm. "Ma'am leave her, it's not her fault..." He whispered, his tears started streaming down on his skin.

Yoohyeon's ear were warming up, she wanted to kill this woman in front of her, her anger was making her go crazy.

She pushed the woman aside, turning towards Jake, she gave him a sharp kick in his abdomen, with a whimper he fell on the floor. Yoohyeon saw a hockey stick kept under the couch.

She walked towards it and took the stick in her hand, walking towards Jake she raised the stick in the air, just when she was about to slam it in his head, she heard the small girl's cry. Her gaze fell on her, she quickly threw the stick on the floor, not being able to look at the girl's cry.

Yoohyeon walked towards the girl and got on her knees, "You're not staying here. You're coming with me, okay?" She asked the girl who was crying, she couldn't stop crying. Her cheeks were turned into extremely red colour, her nose was running continuesly.

The silver haired girl hesitated but then she wrapped her arms around the small girl to make her calm. The girl wrapped her arms around Yoohyeon's neck tightly.

After few minutes she was calmed down.

Yoohyeon packed her suitcases. She packed the girls clothes, which were in her room.

Yoohyeon didn't look at Jake, being scared that her anger won't be in control again. She walked towards the girl and they both left the place.

•••••••

Yoohyeon knocked on the door few times. The girl was in her hands.

"Dad! Open the door!" Yoohyeon shouted, resting her hand on the door.

She tried calling him, but he didn't receive her call.

There was no reply from the other side.

"Is your dad angry at you?" Asked the girl looking at Yoohyeon, she involuntarily rested her hand on Yoohyeon's cheek.

"Yes." Yoohyeon replied.

"Why..?"

Yoohyeon glared at the girl, "Will you shut up?" She spoke and slammed her free hand loudly on the door.

The doors were still closed.

She sighed and started walking towards the gate.

_

Namjoon opened the door and looked at Yoohyeon who had a small girl with her. "It's night time, what do you want?" He asked.

"Will you keep her in your care? You work for children, don't you?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"Sure, I'll keep her in our care, but what happened to your place?" He asked.

"Nothing, take proper care of her. I'll keep visiting." Yoohyeon gave the small girl to Namjoon with her suitcase.

The girl pecked Yoohyeon's cheek with a smile before Yoohyeon left in a hurry.

×××××××

👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1K 113 6
when you got into labor after an argument with him ; him as your husband with anger issues. read to know more!
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
38.8K 1.7K 38
[G!P :- Yoohyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ Yoohyeon is in a relationship. Her girlfriend discoveres some other sides of Yoohyeon and she de...