BRUTAL

By rahja_

Everything I love gets destroyed. First, my biological family, then my adoptive parents. (Or at least I thoug... More

Characters
prologue
1. Valentina
2. Fredrico
3. Valentina
4. Valentina/ Fredrico
5. Valentina
6. Fredrico
7. Valentina
8. Fredrico
9. Valentina
10. Fredrico
11. Valentina
12. Valentina
14. Fredrico
15. Valentina/ Fredrico
16. Valentina
17. Fredrico
18. Valenina
19. Fredrico
20. Valentina
21. Valentina
22. Fredrico
23. Valentina
24. Fredrico
25. Valentina
26. Valentina
27. Fredrico
28. Valentina
29. Fredrico
30. Valentina
31. Valentina
32. Fredrico
33. Valentina
34. Fredrico
35. Valentina / Fredrico
36. Valentina
37. Fredrico
38. Valentina
39. Valentina / Fredrico
40. Valentina
41. Valentina
42. Fredrico
43. Valentina
44. Valentina
45. Fredrico
46. Valentina / Fredrico
47. Valentina
48. Fredrico
49. Valentina
50. Valentina
51. Fredrico / Valentina
52. Valentina / Fredrico
53. Fredrico
54. Valentina / Fredrico
55. Valentina
56. Valentina
57. Fredrico / Valentina
58. Fredrico / Valentina
59. Valentina / Fredrico
60. Valentina
61. Valentina / Fredrico
62. Valentina / Fredrico
63. Valentina / Fredrico
64. Fredrico / Valentina
65. Valentina / Fredrico
66. Valentina / Fredrico
67. Valentina / Fredrico
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue

13. Fredrico/ Valentina

6.1K 152 74
By rahja_

I wake up with a raging headache.

I sit up to find Bianca's throat slit and my men all shot dead around me. "Fuck!" I shout and get up. My head spins, but I manage to get up the steps.

I call Derek, he answered with a groan. "Could you not call me while i'm trying to have sex with my wife?"

"Valentina escaped. You need to come here now. Tell Simone you'll make it up to her later."

"You kidnapped the model?" Simone shouts into the phone, worsening my headache.

"Do you have to tell your wife everything?" I ask.

"You were on speaker."

I roll my eyes, "get down here now Derek."

"I'll be there in twenty," he told me and hung up.

•TIME SKIP•

"Fuck, whoever got you over the head needs an award. That was a hard ass hit," I glare at Rory.

She looked at me in mild amusement, "how does it feel to get beat by a woman? Your ego must be struggling."

"Shut the hell up Rory," I grumble.

She pressed down hard on my head and I wince. "Don't tell the doctor to shut up."

"Look on the bright side," Derek said as he turned around. "At least she didn't kill you."

"The question is why," I mumble.

"We'll figure that out later. But for now, you have to rest and get sleep."

"No. I have three meetings today. I don't have time for rest. I'm fine. Just a black eye and a sensitive head."

Rory sighed and got out her phone. She dialed a number, "hey Mama! Listen Rico is refusing to rest after..." I try to grab her phone, but she hides behind Derek. I glare at the both of them.

"He got hit over the head and he has a black eye, but he refuses to rest... yeah... okay. I'll tell him."

She came back from around from behind Derek and smiled, "mama said she'll meet you at your penthouse to take care of you. She told papa to cancel your meetings for the next two days."

"Fuck you," I grumble.

She hit me upside the head. I wince, "what the fuck?You could give me brain damage!"

"Don't disrespect the doctor," she grumbled.

"Now i'll be leaving. You made me late for work and if my boss yells at me-"

"If anyone yells at you call me. I'll deal with it," I tell her. Derek nods in agreement.

She rolled her eyes, "I can't get my big brothers to do everything for me. I'll be fine." She grabbed her bag and hosted it up on her shoulder, "toodles! Hopefully Simone doesn't cut your balls off for Rico taking you away from her this early in the morning."

She shuts the door behind her and Derek looked at me. "See? I told you."

"Oh shut up you fucking pussy. Just don't let her touch your balls." I grumble with an eye roll.

•TIME SKIP•

It was the next day and my mother forced me to go to the spa with her. My skin was feeling nice and soft, but that wasn't the point.

Now we were walking around while she was looking and buying in shops.

We rounded the corner and we bumped into two women. Mom drops her bag and bends down to pick it up.

"Lily?"

I look up and see Jamila and Valentina. I immediately get bored.

"Jamila!" My mother exclaimed and hugged her.

"Hi Valentina!" Valentina gives her a half assed, forced smile. "Hello."

"Ms. Jamila," I greet her and give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She returns the same and pats my arm.

I ignore Valentina and my mother elbows me. I grumble a low hello and she fucking ignores me. I glare at Valentina.

"What are you two doing?" My mother asks.

"We just ate brunch," Jamila answered.

I look at Valentina. She doesn't look bloated at all, but just to be spiteful, I mumble, "I can tell."

She glared at me, "fuck off you asshole."

Before I could say anything my mother glared at me. "You look amazing sweetheart. Don't mind this pendejo."

I fight back the urge to glare at my mother. Valentina smirked and I rolled my eyes.

My mother and Jamila go into a boring ass conversation that has me wanting to bash my head into the nearest brick wall.

Suddenly, Valentina tackles my mother to the floor. I bullet whips past us and shatters the window behind us.

I look and see another red dot on Jamila. I grab her and yell, "fuck, move now!"

Valentina quickly drags my panicking mother to the nearest alleyway as they shoot at us.

"Ms. Liliana panicking isn't going to get you anywhere, but shot dead. You have to think logically."

"I almost fucking died and you tell me not to panic? And why the hell are you so calm?" My mother shouts at her.

"Why isn't your son any less shocked than I am?" She questioned.

My mother opens her mouth then shuts it. Valentina looked at me suspiciously.

"My car is around the corner. I'll go grab it."

"Are you out of your mind? Valentina someone just shot at us!" Her mother shouts worriedly.

"I'll be two minutes max. Just stay here."

Before anyone could stop her she ran off. "Please go after her!" Jamila begged.

I sigh and take my gun out from my suit jacket.

This woman is out of her fucking mind.

I run out the alley way and hear a set of footsteps behind me. I briefly look back and see Fredrico following me.

I roll my eyes and continue running until I get to my car. "Why are you following me?" I ask and open my car door.

He gets to the passenger side and opens it, "your mother would be devastated if you got killed, so I had to follow you."

"Well fuck off. I don't need the help," I grumble and get in the car. He gets in also and shuts the door.

"For once in your life could you not be so fucking annoying!" I yell at him.

"Drive."

"Get out."

"Drive Valentina."

"Get out of my damn car."

"Fucking drive Valentina there are people coming for us!" He yelled at me. I look back and see a black suv with guns out their window speeding towards us.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me," I mumble and start the car. I put the car in drive and speed off.

I turn around the block and get my phone out and call Jamila. She picks up on the first ring, "listen. Go into that bookstore and tell them Via sent you. They'll lead you where to go."

"Where are you are you okay?" She asks worriedly.

"Don't worry about me. Just get to safety and i'll call you later." I don't bother to wait for her response and hang up the phone.

I curse when they start to shoot at my car. People scream and run as I drive on the sidewalk.

I reach across the car and open up the glove compartment. A keypad pops up. "Punch in the code 9 16 11 19 1 2."

For once Fredrico follows my directions without a question. "It didn't do anything."

I roll my eyes, "look in the back seat."

He looks back and whispers, "holy shit."

My backseat was now full of weapons on display to pick from. "If you try to shoot me I will decapitate your head before you could even fucking blink. Now since you're affiliated the Italian mob, I hope you can shoot well."

"Hopefully I don't have to instruct you on how to use a-" He rolls down the window and shot a man in the suv next to us. He falls out the suv and the suv behind it rides over him.

"A head shot would've been better," I mumble and grab a gun for myself. I was driving a tesla, so I put it on autopilot.

I roll down the window and shoot a man creeping up on a motorcycle.

"Where the hell are they coming from?" I mumble.

"You would probably know, you sent them," Fredrico mumble.

"No the fuck I didn't you fucking passenger princess. Why the hell would I want to shoot your mother? She hasn't done anything to me . . . yet."

"If you shoot my mother I will kill your brother."

I roll my eyes, "oh please. You have to be smart to find out where he is."

I slam on my breaks when a suv cuts me off. "Reverse the fucking car!"

"Oh i'm sorry, I didn't know you were the one in the fucking driver's seat!" I yell sarcastically.

I put the car in reverse and slam on the gas. I cut back into an alley and they follow us in there.

"Okay passenger princess, this is your chance to actually hit someone!" I yell at him.

"Fuck off Rapunzel," he grumbled and opened up the sun roof.

I was baffled by the nickname, "Rapunzel?"

"Yes. You both have long hair, very annoying, and stupid. Which makes both of you very similar."

"First off i'm nothing like her. Secondly, the most annoying Disney princess is snow white. Thirdly, the only thing in common we have is long hair. Personally I think Princess Merida from brave matches more of my character, or Mulan."

He scoffed, "Mulan and Merida would be offended if they heard that. What do you think you are? A warrior princess?"

"Considering I have better aim than you? Yes. I also think I would get the role if they had a live action one."

"You can keep dreaming Rapunzel, but we all know you wouldn't even make it in their top one hundred pick."

"Can you stop with the nickname? Rapunzel wasn't the only one with long hair," I grumble.

He shoots the last person in the suv and the suv swerves our way. I slam on the brakes and put the car in drive.

I drift and a motorcycle slams into the front of my car. The person flew on top of the car and grabbed Fredrico by the neck.

I would be enjoying this, but my car that I just bought less than two weeks ago was fucked up.

I look up and see the guy punch Fredrico square in the face. I grimace, "yikes."

I swerve and knock over another man on the motorcycle. Then I slam on the breaks and the motorcycle man goes flying.

I run over both of them, "a thank you would be appreciated!" I yell.

"Just drive Rapunzel!" He yelled.

"Bitch," I grumble. I step on the gas again and serve into a stand full of fruit. A mango laid on my window.

I need to get more mangos

"Are you seriously thinking about fruit?!" Fredrico yelled.

"Fuck off and keep shooting!" I yell.

"I need more bullets! Hand me a better gun too!"

I look back and grab him a AK-15 rifle and put it in his hand. I hear sirens racing towards us.

I get my grenade launcher and grab a couple of grenades. There were seven suvs lined up at the end of the street shooting at us.

I roll down my window and put the car on autopilot. I get as many weapons as I can and strap them to me. I get two bullet vests and more grenades.

"When I say jump you jump!" I yell at Fredrico.

"What?" He yelled back.

"We're ditching the car! So jump when I tell you to!" I yell.

I put another code in and press the self destruct button. In ten seconds the car will explode and in ten seconds the car will crash into them. If we kill them off and a couple other cars and we're good.

"Jump!" I yell to Fredrico and jump out the car.

My body hits the hot asphalt hard as I rolled. Fredrico rolled next to me since he jumped over to my side.

I hit a brick wall and grunt in pain. I stand up and put the vest on. I throw one on a groaning Fredrico.

"Get up princess. They aren't going to kill themselves," I say and lightly kick him in his side.

"Kick me again and i'll cut off your foot," he grumbled.

I kick him harder and step back when his arm shot out to grab my leg. "Get the fuck up princess," I snap my fingers, "chop chop let's go. Police are coming."

He stood up and took the vest. He put it on and I gave him a gun.

I try to load my grenade launcher, but I was tackled to the floor.

A bullet whips past my ear and my head hits off the sidewalk. "Fuck," I curse.

"I just saved your life," Fredrico said smugly and rolled off of me.

The grenade starts to beep. My eyes widen and notice that when we fell I took the pin out. I throw it in the direction of the cop cars and it explodes. Fredrico falls back on top of me and cars start to go off.

I push Fredrico off of me and look around.

"We have fifteen left. You take seven i'll take eight," I say and load my gun with bullets.

"Fuck no. I get eight. You get seven."

I shoot one man on the motorcycle, "with your aim? You'll be better with seven." I tell him.

"I'll get the eighth kill."

I raise a brow, "you're on then princess."

People scrambled away from us as we run the opposite ways. I grab my grenade launcher and aim it at the suv coming towards me then fire.

The car explode and the three men get launched from the suv. I run over and shoot all of them in the head.

I hear tires screeching and before I could turn around I was grabbed from the back by the hair.

I was yanked back so hard I fell on my ass.

"Jeez I thought we were only fist fighting," I grumble and take out my knife and slice up their calf.

They grunt in pain. I elbow them in the face and stab them in their thigh. I keep a strong grip on them and flip them over my shoulder. I stab them three times in their jugular before they go still.

I shoot him in his head before I stand up.

I turn around and get tackled by two men.

"What the hell is up with people tackling me today? This is like the third time," I grumble and stab one in his eye.

He screams in pain and I slice hard across his neck, he drops dead. The other guy was pissed, you could tell because his face was red.

He punched me in my eye and I knee him in his stomach and rip his gun from his hand and shoot him in the face.

I grimace when his blood sprayed on my face. I frown, "the one time I do good on my makeup, shit like this happens," I grumble and get up.

I notice there was only one man left and he was fighting Fredrico.

I run over and shoot him in the back of the head. Both of them drop to the ground.

Did I just kill Fredrico too?

I shrug.

"Oh well. It's not like I liked him anyways."

Fredrico pushed the man off of him and struggled to stand up. He had a gunshot wound to the leg.

I smirk, "I got eight. You lose."

"You stole my kill," he grumbled.

I roll my eyes, "oh please. He was kicking your ass. He would've snapped your neck if it wasn't for me."

"Hurry up cops are coming," I tell him.

He starts to limp over towards the sidewalk. I sigh and put his arm over my shoulder and rushed him over to the nearest alleyway while he groaned in pain.

I pat his pockets and got out his phone. I use his facial ID to get in and dialed called Naveen first, then Blair, and lastly Sabrina.

Sabrina answered on the second call with a groan, "what Val? I'm in the middle of something." I hear a woman moan in the background.

She knows it's me because I switch my phone every two or three days and call her until she answers.

"I need you to get down to the bookstore James owns," I tell her.

"Did you not just hear me say-"

"Sabrina I don't give a fuck if you were eating your celebrity crush's asshole from the back. Get down here now or i'll tell your mother what you did in tenth grade and kill your pet fish."

She gasped, "you wouldn't dare."

"Try me."

"I'll be there in a few," she mumbled and hung up the phone.

"Okay princess," I mumble and push him up against the wall. He was in bad shape, "man that guy beat your ass," I mumble with a chuckle.

"Fuck off Rapunzel."

"I should leave you to die, but I want to torture you first before I kill you," I tell him with a smile.

He shot me a sarcastic smile back, "how lovely."

I take off my shirt and he grunts when I tie it around his leg.

I start to unbutton his shirt and he looks at me, "at least take a man out to dinner first."

I glare at him, "fuck off princess. I need a shirt. This is a lace bra."

I take his shirt from him and button it a few times before putting his arm over my shoulder and helping him walk to the bookstore.

I pound my fist on the door. "James! It's Via! Open the door!" I yell.

The door bursts open and James ushered us inside. "Keep those grenades intact."

He pointed to the safe room and we walk over and open the door. They gasp when they see us, "what happened?" Liliana asked.

"Your son got shot in the leg."

"Wrong. I got stabbed."

I roll my eyes, "either way you're still bleeding."

He sat down and I look at his wound. I tear open his pants and James hands me a medical kit.

I open it and get out alcohol. I don't warn him before I pour it on it. He grabbed my hand and squeezed as he groaned in pain. "What the fuck Valentina!"

I pour a little more on just out of spite. "Shut up and let me clean it."

I ripped my arm away from his grip and wiped his wound with gauze. "Stitches or staples?" I ask him.

"Stitches," he answered.

I clean my hands off with the alcohol and get it out. I prepare everything like my father taught me then I grab a few gauze and force them into Fredrico's mouth.

"So I won't have to hear you complain." James handed me a peace of tape and I put it on his mouth. He glared at the both of us.

I was doing his stitches when Naveen, Blair, and Sabrina arrived.

Blair took Liliana and Jamila out and Sabrina shut the door behind her and locked it.

I stop the stitches and stood up, "let's get started," I whisper to Naveen with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 5.4K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
250K 6.2K 52
Complete story✔️ Soraya On my 25th birthday I'm going to take over my father's throne. I know that in order to keep my seat as the Donna of the Easte...
73.8K 1.5K 52
I wrap my hands around his dick, stroking the length of it. His head falls back as my thumb grazes his tip. " I'm paying my professor for his lesson...