The Legend of 2 Avatars

By KneeelforLoki

Falling for your bestfriend, never easy. So what about when the two have been best friends their entire lifes... More

Prologue
Reunion
Kyoshi Island
Imprisoned
The Spirit World 1
Spirit World 2
The Water Bending Scroll
Jet
The Great Divide
The Storm
The Blue Spirit
The Fortune Teller
Bato of The Water Tribe
The deserted

Author's Note

592 8 1
By KneeelforLoki

This story will go along with the plot of the SERIES, not the movie.

(I also may add some things from the comics as well)

Yes the same events will occur but in a different way as to make room for our female avatar here.

I'd like to say this is a slowburn but not really at the same time

-------------------

"Darkness, chaos, alone. I was alone.

That is all I remember, that feeling.. the one where you have nobody.

When you have no control over yourself, it was scary, frightening really. But I couldn't stop it.

I was afraid, of what? I don't know, it was beyond my knowledge.

All I remember is the anxiety, the guilt, the fright, and then darkness."

------------------

Also some information on the MC:

• Right now she is 13.
• She is, 4'8 or 142cm compared to Aang who is in fact 4'6 at this point in the series. (All their heights above are canon btw- like their all so small it's craZy)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4K 33
When Hatred Turned to Love, she fell for him... When Love Turned back to Hatred, she tried to forget him... When Love Turned to Desire, they were...
439K 13.7K 50
Three years after the war Zuko is living a life of duty while Katara reluctantly travels the world with Aang. When General Iroh orders them to find Z...
2.9K 240 16
Long ago, the four Nations lived together in harmony. Then the Fire Nation attacked. The world was about to change forever and for the airbenders, th...
19.6K 866 29
Fire and Water. Two opposite elements. They can never get along. The Fire and Water Nations have been enemies for a century. So when a teenage Water...