DARKNESS IS LIGHT

By -monawrites

'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
ALERT 🚨
Chapter 58
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 49

55.5K 2.7K 2K
By -monawrites

LUCIANO

"Bro calm down." Enzo groaned as I paced back and forth.

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down!" I yelled at him. "It's been four hours and still nothing."

"He'll call soon, brother. Just calm the fuck down because that isn't helping." He argued and I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

"What if he hurts her?" I sighed, taking a seat at the meeting table.

He better not fucking hurt my baby or I'll slit his disgusting throat. I should've done so a long time ago.

This is all my fault.

If I had just killed the fucker when I had the chance we wouldn't be in this position right now.

"He's calling." Alexei shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Put him on." I nodded and he connected the call, turning the computer in my direction.

"Hello sons." He chuckled, staring into the camera.

My heart fell when i saw my baby girl tied to a chair, a little beaten up.

"You lay one more finger on her and I'll put a bullet between your eyes." Vlad yelled at him enraged.

"And how will you do that?" He grinned. "You don't even know where I am."

We will soon.

I looked up at Aldo who was busy clicking away on his computer.

"Now here's what's gonna happen boy. You give me back my mafia or the whore dies." He seethed, holding a knife to Kelsey's throat.

"Do it." Kelsey laughed. "No balls."

Is she trying to get herself killed.

"Really." Marcello smirked as he sank the blade into her neck.

I clenched my fists when I saw blood running from the area where the knife was. I was dumbfounded when Kelsey just continued laughing hysterically.

She's gone mad.

"You need to be taught respect bitch. And I'll be the one to fuck it into you." He hissed before sending a hard slap to her face.

She winced in pain and then chuckled.

"Sorry old man but saggy balls ain't my style."

His body still and I saw his jaw tick when he looked back at the camera.

"I'll get back to you later son." He grumbled, the hatred evident in his voice. "I have to teach your bitch some manners."

With those last words, the call cut and my heart rate picked up.

"Tell me you got it." I panicked, moving over to Aldo.

"Not yet." He mumbled and I sighed, looking at the map on the screen.

"It's moving all over." I groaned, seeing the tracker sending moving from one continent to the other.

"It'll find a home soon." He assured and I looked down at the floor, trying to stop myself from going crazy.

"There!" Aldo shouted in excitement and my head shot up.

"He's at the old drug house." I announced and Enzo rushed over to the shelf and pulled out the layout of the old house.

He placed it on the table and we began to analyze the building.

"It's here." Vlad informed and my heart leaped.

"About time." I grumbled before Enzo took the security setup from Vlad and started explaining the plan.

About halfway through, my phone rang and I  answered immediately after seeing the name on the screen.

"Boss." He whispered. "You need to get here as soon as possible. I don't think she can hold out any longer."

"Ok. Just stay put and don't raise any suspicion." I informed and he assured me before cutting the call.

~

Enzo, Vladimir and I have been waiting outside as the others ambushed the minimum security that my father had.

It didn't take long before gunshots started blaring from inside the house and I sat anxiously, itching for them to give us the go ahead.

"Cousin." Aldo called into the earpiece. "The coast is clear."

Those were the word we needed to hear, and with that the three of us entered through the back.

Arriving at the door, Carlo pushed it open for us and we went in.

"Where is she?" I groaned and he pointed upstairs.

"He has her upstairs. We have to hurry." He stated, leading the way.

When we got to the my father's room door it was locked.

"You bitch!" I heard him yell from the other side and my heart rate picked up.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkkk!" He screamed and I shot the lock off the door when I heard items crumbling inside.

I rushed inside and my brows raised in confusion after seeing my father laying naked on the floor and holding onto his crotch.

Good. She kicked him dirty ass.

I hope it falls off.

My eyes darted to Kelsey who was huddled in a corner with her knees raised to her chest.

"Amore." I gasped, rushing to assist her. She was hurt pretty bad.

I started to worry when she didn't say anything.

"Bella?" I called again, holding her face in my hands.

Her lips pouted as I mushed her cheeks together and I gasped when I saw blood seeping through her mouth.

The next thing that happened will scar my mind forever.

Kelsey spat something fleshy on the floor and my eyes widened in shock.

It was a dick.

A fucking dick.

My eyes darted to my father and my mouth fell agape as he laid unconscious, bleeding from his crotch.

She bit his cock off.

Remind me not to fuck with her.

Kelsey started coughing vigorously and I patted her back.

"He has a big dick." She choked out and I just stared at her.

That's all she has to say.

"Crazy woman." Vlad chuckled before helping her up.

Crazy woman indeed.

_____________

CRAZY CHAPTER AHEAD 😂

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT 😌😌

PLEASE 🙏🏽🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 8.6K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
99.2K 2.8K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
209K 9.4K 39
Recommended for readers 18+ DARK ROMANCE (BWWM) Book 1-Her Unknown Fate Book 1.5- Her Loyalty Book 2-Her Legacy Book 3-Their Empire ‼️MATURE CONTENT...
180K 4.4K 53
**in which a criminal finds his interest in a young orphan and toxicity dances with possessiveness like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different." M...