My Cold Husband (Minghao FF)

Per manii_8

Minghao plays the role as a cold CEO while y/n is sweet loving and playful. An arranged marriage is not easy... Més

Characters
1. The Meeting
2. The Wedding
3. Messing his work
4. Everything is going wrong
5. Confusion
6. Uncomfortable
7. Some Sort Of Comfort
8. Unwanted
9. On to new things
10. Jealousy
11. CELEBRATION
12. Girls Only
13. Avoiding
14. Feelings
15. Awkward
16. Weekend With Yoongi
17. Frog Or Cat?
18. Eomma??
19. Back To Square One
20. Warm Feelings
21. His Family
23. Holi Holi Holi Holiday
24. Horangi
BOUNS
25. The Morning After
26. Even Those Closest To You Lie!
27. Forgiveness
28.
29. Risks
30. After Every Hardship Cames Happiness
Announcement!!

22. Ignoring My Husband

10.2K 230 211
Per manii_8

MINGHAO POV

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to find Y/n but she wasn't there. I thereafter went to look for her outside, everyone but Y/n was there.

Minghao: Eomma have you seen Y/n?

Mrs Xu: Oh yes, she's in the guest room downstairs.

Minghao: Okay thanks

I went to the guest room and knocked before opening the door. There she was sleeping on the bed. She literally sleeps anywhere and everywhere. I pulled out her shoes and socks and covered her with the blanket before going back outside.

Yanan: So hows the married life going?

Minghao: It's going well.

Yanan: Y/n is a great person. She won everyone's hearts tonight. You should look after her.

Minghao: Why don't we go get a drink I need one.

Yanan: Sure I'll just go tell Lusi, are you staying here tonight?

Minghao: Yah I guess so Y/n is sleeping in the room already.

Yanan: Okay

Yanan went to tell Lusi that we going out for a drink and then we left to the bar. We got some drinks and spoke about cars and other things. I was a bit drunk by now.

Yanan: Bro whats wrong honestly you don't usually drink beer and soju. Yet alone you don't drink this much.

Minghao: I messed up Hyung. Kyulkyun followed me when I went to my room after dessert. She told me that she likes me!

Yanan: Wait she did? That is crazy, but didn't she reject you last year when you confessed to her.

Minghao: She did. But it's not that. She kissed me Hyung!

NEXT MORNING {Y/N POV}

I woke up with the sun hitting my face. I realised that we were still at my in laws house. I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I went to the kitchen where Yanan, Lusi, and Minghao were sitting at the table having their morning tea.

Yanan: Sleepy head woke up!

Y/n: It's only 7am

Minghao: Come sit I'll make for you some tea.

Y/n: I'm not hungry, I'm going for a walk.

Minghao: Y/-

I went outside before he could say anything. I couldn't face him yet.

MINGHAO POV

Minghao: Y/-

Lusi: Is something wrong she looks a bit down.

Yanan: Maybe she just wants some fresh air.

Minghao: I'll go check on her.

With that I went out to see where she was. I saw her sitting on the rock wall watching butterflies in the sky.

Minghao: Do you like butterflies?

She flinched when she heard my voice but she didn't reply instead she continued looking at the butterflies. I sat next to her and watched her.

Minghao: You look so beautiful even when you wake up.

Y/n: Let's go home

She said in a soft voice. She got up and started walking into the house. I followed her l, we greeted everyone and I drove home. The whole whole ride she didn't say anything and kept looking out of the window. I put my free hand on her's but she moved it. I signed and continued driving.

Finally we got home and she got out of the car in walked straight into the house. Why is she being like this. I know she's not usually this quite she always has something to talk about. I watched as she walked into the room to go shower.

I also decided to go take shower. The boys weren't at home they went on an early morning fishing trip. So its just me and Y/n I was hoping we could watch a nice movie together. I went downstairs and waited for her but she never came. I went to our room but she wasn't there. I knocked on her old room and to my surprise their she was cuddled in a ball on the bed. I walked closer and saw her holding her stomach while crying silently. I panicked and rushed towards her.

Y/N POV

I went to shower and to my surprise I got my period. I signed and went to have a long shower. After showering I wore comfy clothes.

I was about to go downstairs to make lunch for us when I suddenly felt a horrible pain hit my lower back and stomach. I slowly walked to my bed and cuddled myself into a ball. I took deep breathes in and out hoping it would help but instead the pain got even worst. I heard a knock on the door but didn't answer as I was in so much of pain tears made its way down my eyes.

Minghao: Y/n babe what's wrong ?

He said looking rather panicked. I just looked down trying to form words but the pain kept on increasing. I never experienced such bad cramps and pain before.

Y/n: I-I

I stopped as the pain on increased.

Minghao: Is your stomach sore? Just nod your head when I ask you a question

I nodded my head.

Minghao: Did you take medication for the pain?

I shook my head.

Minghao: Must I call the ambulance?

I again shook my head.

Minghao: Oh god what should I do. I'll phone Yoongi Hyung!

I was about to shake my head yet again but he picked up the phone and called Yoongi. He put it on speaker so I could hear also.

Minghao: HYUNG

Yoongi: Why are you screaming?

Yoongi said it sounded like he just woke up.

Minghao: Y/n is in so of pain, what do I do she doesn't want me to even call the ambulance.

Yoongi: WHAT PAIN???

Oh god now we have a panicked yoongi.

Minghao: She's holding her stomach I think its food poisoning!

Yoongi: Oh my gosh Minghao, she's on her period I'm sure of it.

Minghao: Period??

Minghao looked at me to make sure if it I was on my period or if it was something else.

Yoongi: Yes

Minghao: Then what do I do?

Sana: Hey Minghao its me Sana. So give her a pain killer she should drink it in a warm glass of water. Bring her some chocolate and a heat pad. Or what really helps is rubbing her stomach in circular movements, slow circular movements. Don't panic it happens to all girls and she will be fine!

Minghao: Thank you Noona!

Sana: You welcome look after her

Minghao: I will.

Yoongi: I cant believe that you didn't know about girls period and you have been married fo-

Minghao suddenly cut the call. I watched as he rushed out of the room. Not long after he came with a heating pad and some warm water with a pain killer. He helped me sit up and gave me the tablet to take.

Minghao: Here take it slowly.

Minghao gave me the chocolate but I was in no mood to eat it so he put it on the side table. I suddenly felt his hand go under my t-shirt and felt his bear hands on my stomach. I watched as he moved his hands in circular movements just like how Sana Unnie told him to. it helped ease the pain. Not long after I fell off to sleep.

I woke up again and noticed that the sun was setting. Have I been sleeping for so long. I looked next to me expecting to see Minghao there but he wasn't. I got out of bed and looked for my phone when i noticed the sheets were stained with my blood. I was bleeding so much today. I walked to the dressing table and took out a new sheet and replaced it. I heard Minghao coming into the room.

Minghao: aww man did you stain the bed, why don't you go take a warm bath, I'll fill the tub for you. Leave the sheets I'll sort it out too.

Y/n: I'll put the sheets in to washing machine.

I said in almost a whisper.

With that he went into the bathroom to fill the tub with water. I put the sheet in the washing machine that was in my bathroom and went to fetch a fresh pair of clothes.

Minghao: Y/n the water is ready!

I went into the bathroom and saw Minghao putting his hands in the water checking its temperature. I stood there waiting for him to go out but he didn't.

Minghao: Come here I'll help you

Y/n: I don't need your help

I said.

Minghao: I'm your husband, let me look after you

Y/n: Get out!

I said in a cold tone.

Minghao: Okay don't lock the door and call me if you need anything.

He walked out, as soon as he was out I closed the door and locked it. Instead of going into the bath I want to have a quick shower.

Minghao: why is she acting so strange today. She's so cold and doesn't even want to speak to me. I filled the bath tub so nicely for her. Maybe she not in the mood for a bath today.

Minghao thereafter placed the clean sheet on your bed and went down to make you something to eat. When he came back upstairs he saw you sitting on the bed watching videos.

Minghao: Feeling any better. Here I made some food for you let me fed you.

Y/n: I can fed myself

I harshly took the food and began to eat. I Finally felt the need to ask him about yesterday. I need to know the truth.

Y/n: Did you enjoy the kiss?

Minghao: Kiss? What are you talking about?

Y/n: Did you enjoy it when your crush Kyulkyun kissed you?

Minghao: You saw that!

I couldn't hold my tears back anymore.

Y/n: Was it so nice that you didn't even move away. I mean what should I expect anyone would be happy if there crush kissed them.

Minghao: Y/n let me explain, she kissed me!

Y/n: YAH SHE DID BUT YOU STOOD THERE. YOU LET HER KISS YOU. DO I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU. HUH WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS.

Minghao: Look Y/n it's nothing like that, I would never hurt you. Yes at I admit that I didn't move at first I was shocked. I didn't know how to react trust me. I pushed her away afterwards.

Y/n: Are you trying to cover up for yourself

Minghao: no its not like that, let me tell you what happened.

FLASHBACK {MINGHAO POV}

Minghao: I just going to the room to get something I'll be back

Eomma: okay go son

I thereafter walked up to my room. I got inside and started looking for something when I heard the door open.

Minghao: What are you doing here?

Kyulkyun: I need to talk to you about something important.

Minghao: Okay just let me look for something quickly.

Kyulkyun: I wont be long please

Minghao: Okay go ahead

Kyulkyun: I know that I wished you and Y/n the best and marriage but I cant hid it anymore. I LOVE YOU.

Minghao: WHATTT??

Kyulkyun: Please give a chance

Minghao: I love Y/n!

Kyulkyun: Please Hao, think about me.

Minghao: I'm sorry. I love Y/n please don't ever bring this up again!

Kyulkyun: But what about last year. You told me that you loved me!

Yes its true I did love her when she was with Lucas, I confess my feelings but she didn't care about it now all of a sudden she loves me. No it cant be.

Minghao: That's all in the past now!

She came closer to me and suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me. I was so shocked. I didn't know what to do. I suddenly snapped back to my senses and pushed her away.

Kyulkyun: Ming--

Minghao: Are you insane!!

I quietly yelled at her so that no one could hear.

Minghao: You know what I took you as a friend even after you rejected me. I told you that I love Y/n. And not so long ago you were dying to get back together with Lucas.

Kyulkyun: But I just realised that I love you Minghao I'm serious. We could have been together by now. Please give me a chance.

Minghao: I am happily married , no I wont give you a chance

Kyulkyun: It's time for you to make a choice. It's either me or her

Minghao: Well then our friendship ends here.

Kyulkyun: you seriously going to chose her over me

Minghao: yes, and I finally know why Lucas broke up with you. Honestly I cant believe I was friends with such a slut.

With that I walked out of the room, I really needed to see my Y/n right now.

END OF FLASHBACK {Y/N POV}

Y/n: Promise

Minghao: Y/n I love you so much, I promise you that its all a misunderstanding. Yes I did like her before but I love you more you are my future.

I looked at him. I couldn't hold it I kissed him with all the love inside of me. I don't know what to say. So I kissed him with all the love I had for him.

Y/n: I love you too

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.3M 46.2K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
118K 3.8K 83
Jeonghan, a powerful CEO and feared mafia boss, finds himself forced into marriage with Portia, the heir to a prestigious beautyline empire. At firs...
20K 501 43
Soonyoung, a fresher at college who has a very negative outlook to love is invited to a party where everyone gets drunk and play games. Will he find...
2.7K 61 7
Y/N is a cool, sweet, kind-hearted, badass and savage girl. Her life is luxurious but she loves living a simple life, as her parents taught to respec...