Dead Mate || K.TH

Oleh Yoonchrisgull

"Come on, say it again. I am a perfect devil. Tell me how bad i am. It makes me feel so good." His dear dark... Lebih Banyak

Foward
Dead Mate
Taken
Black Magic
Human
Dead Rose
Brothers
Vampires
Dark
Air
Heaven And Hell
Lonely Swan
A Sadist's Torture
Truth Revealed
The Last Heir Of The Throne
My Queen
Bite Of A Vampire
Undead
Twisted Pleasures
Sensual Dream
Loosing My Mind
The Gathering
The Corruptive Sinister
Scattered Scars
Divine Red
The Last Human
The Price Of A Human
Cry For Help
The Loving Arms Of Death
Fated For Life
Fading
The Temptress
The Dark House
The Quiet Death
Bloodied Roses
Till Death Did Them Apart
The Night Of Love
Sacrifice
The Supposed Death
A Proposal
The Protector

Thirst

3K 213 33
Oleh Yoonchrisgull

"Was not aware I will get hit even when I'm older, let alone for a human." Jimin muses from the side, slitted eyes following the elder brother with his back to the wall, hands crossed over his broad chest.

Jin snap his sharp eyes to the youngest, an eyebrow twitching at the audacity of the smirk on Jimin's face. "Shut it. You know you deserved it."

"Do I? Even back then, huh?" Jimin challenges, his own playful gaze turning dark as the flashes of memories fload his mind.

Jin looks away from him, not bothering to reply to the young vampire. He instead turn to Namjoon, leveling him with a look. Jimin rolls his eyes at that.

"What can you do?" Namjoon questions, a brow raising when Jin answers.

"Depends. If you want her dead than she is dead."

Namjoon nods, before a wicked smile lit up his face. "I want the brat in her alive. Do anything to assure that."

Hoseok who have been standing against the study room door and listening speaks up his curiosity. "And how would you do that?" His inquiry is directed towards Jin.

"I guess a bit of black magic won't do any bad." The oldest reply, taking a seat on the single sofa. He leans back, resting his figure against the softness.

As if there was not a body dying currently in a room just a few doors away. As if there was not two lives in line.

Hoseok almost want to laughs at the playfulness of his big brother. "You know exactly what it would do to her." He calls him out, watching the sadist spread over the oldest's face.

The black magic he talks about is deadly. It would kill her and the child no doubt. And if she manages to survive from it, which is rare seeing how fragile she is from the inside and out, then she would no longer be as human as she is now. A darkness would surround her heart, trap her in the corner and there would start her real misery. She will go crazy in a matter of few days.

It is the opposite of the black magic her dead mate read over her before they found her. That one protected her but this one will be her doom.

Jin lets out long breath, his body relaxing. "Who cares." He mumbles, closing his eyes.

--

Shaky hand bathed in her own blood rests on the wall, her body balancing itself onto it to prevent her fall. Her other hand is over the two holes engraved deep in her neck.

At least they were nice enough to patch up her wounds, stopping her from bleeding further. But she is drowned in her own blood, the whole expense of her neck and the collar line of the knee length frock. There are also a few drops of blood that have dried over her cheeks

She gives it no mind that she reeks of blood and that she can entice them into drinking from her again. All she needs right now is a drop of water. Her throat are burning and it feels like her neck will burst from the pain.

She manages to walk into the living room and is relieved to find it empty. A few more steps in and she is surprised to hear their voices.

They are usually quite, talking very less and even if they do, they keep it short and simple. She have seen them that one time when they were communicating with each other through their minds.

The house is so quite that she can hear their voice clearly. They are coming from the kitchen, no doubt from the dinning area. The clinking of spoons against the plates gives it away.

She feels her stomach rumble, the idea of food torturing her from within. Her hand comes up to rest on the little bump there and a sigh leaves her when she feels the heart beat of her child.

This never happens. It's impossible, especially since she is human. But her sense are so high that she can feel it, hear it.

It brings tears to her eyes.

"Did it work?"

She hears one of them speak.

A sigh is released. "It is a headache, truly." It's Jin's voice.

Someone chuckles. "So the day has come where hyung does not know what to do."

"It is not as easy as you speak."

"Explain hyung. What is the matter?" This voice belongs to Namjoon.

"It is unusual. The magic i prepared for her rejected her body immediately. It was like she had a mana that refused to consume it."

"Mana? Hyung, she is a human. It must have been the black magic she already had over her when she came here."

"That darkness is gone completely. It withered as time went by. She no longer has Jihyun's mana on her to protect her. It was something el-"

The voices cease as she steps into the kitchen. She knows they smelled the blood on her before they even saw her, judging by how all their heads snap towards her.

She is under seven pairs of studious eyes, but Jin is the only one who looks wide eyed, as if he is shocked at what he sees.

Good. He now knows the real truth.

The blood on her neck and face is the perfect contrast over her pale skin. It looks mouthwatering even. Eyes as dead as their own, she could be easily mistaken for a vampire, especially paired with the long black stands of hair that surrounds her face and all over her back and waist.

"I guess your experiment did work in the end." Jungkook mumbles from his place next to Jin. The meals placed before them is left cold, the already tasteless food no longer having their attention.

It's on the girl before them. Indeed nothing compares to the sweet smell of blood. Especially if it's from a human and a woman at that.

"It is impossible." Jin finally speaks, his brows frowning. "I didn't do anything yet."

That brings silence to set in. And with that comes curiosity.

She is human, that much is confirmed. But it is the one inside her that shows its power. The child no doubt takes over its father.

Her eyes are slowly turning dazed and before she can collapse, she needs to drink. Her eyes trail down the dinning table.

A few flick around the table and she doesn't spot the clear liquid she craves for. Who is she kidding? Of course they don't have water over their dinning table. All she sees are the clear wine glasses containing the redest liquid.

Blood.

Maybe her mind is hazy. Maybe she has finally lost it. But she needs to wet her throat.

She steps towards them, eyes set on the glass of blood. She doesn't check who it belongs to, only that it looks mouthwatering.

Her blood covered hand lands right on to the glass, small palm gripping the top. No one says anything, nor do they stops her.

Only watch and it takes a moment to realize the challenge towards her. Her gaze flick up for a second and she sees the eagerness on the gaze of the man sitting right in front of her.

He is the one who did this to her.

And right now, he is smiling all teeth, showing how he loves the way he is the reason she is like this. That she is on the verge of death. He is challenging her to go ahead and drink it. But he is already disappointed.

He knows she won't drink it.

But he doesn't know what she is going through. If she could right now, she will even eat raw meet to stop the whining of her stomach.

She picks up the glass, tired eyes looking at the thick liquid inside. She brings it up to her face, wanting to confirm her guess. She sniffs the liquid and immediately turn her head away at the strong smell.

Her stomach almost doubles over as she feels the extreme urge to throw up.

Quickly collecting herself, she tips her head back and drowns the blood in one gulp.

The metallic taste is horrible over her tongue and it's too thick for water. Her face scrunch up in disgust, lips now coated red.

The back of her hand come over her mouth, frowning deep as she wipes away the blood.
But through all that torture, it does the work. The thorns in her throat melt and she can breath a bit properly now.

She puts down the glass and finally looks towards the one who owned it.

Her eyes meet the darkness of another and she feels her breath hitch in her throat.

He is already looking up at her, eyes as blank but so deep that she feels her head spin. They are flashing specks of red, smooth dark hair resting over his forehead and the top of his eyes.

She thinks she has seen him for the first time. Maybe he was always there. She remembers them being together many times, but she was too busy not panicking and running away to look at him properly.

He is so tall, too broad with a defined face. His face is close to her from where he sits to where she stands next to him. He is so intimidating that she doesn't notice her legs shaking.

She takes a step back and his piercing gaze follow. She can tell from his face that he didn't give much mind to her gulping down his drink, but his eyes are too unreadable. It takes him too long before he looks away and without much care, he refills his glass again. He doesn't even bother with the smugde of blood her fingers has left on the glass.

He picks it up and takes a sip and she doesn't know what to feel when she sees that he had taken it from right where her lips were a moment ago. It doesn't mean anything. She can tell from how detached he is from the rest of the table, as if in his own mind.

She also looks away, scowling at the taste that still lingers in her tongue. Her breathing picks up, head now spinning as her bones are gripped with fatigue again. The only thing that made her walk till here was the glass of water to wet her throat.

Her gaze flick up at the man in front of her and feels the satisfaction when she sees the wonder in his now wide eyes. He really thought that she won't drink the blood.

She goes to turn around, wanting to hide before she could collapse again. But she is stopped by a hand on her upper arm. It grips her skin and she is turned around.

Jin is tilting his head down at her before he part his mouth and questions. "How did you wake up?"

--------------

YA'LL!! The way she- Queen behavior. Ya'll see know how sexy that was of her. However. That is too painful if you imagine yourself in that condition TT WHY THE FUCK DO I WRITE THESE SCENES.

Also she met a certain someone if ya'll notice 👀👀

Leave lots of love in your way.

💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

16.3K 653 14
[ Book 2 ] Loving the monsters always ends badly for the humans. It's a rule...... -_-_-_-_-_-_- "You choose your death when you choose my mate! Were...
736K 42.9K 86
NOW A FEATURED BOOK Your mind stutters dysfunctionally and you slowly take a step back. Your brother gets abruptly cut of by a low growl, and everyon...
104K 5.9K 21
Jungkook knew the minute his mate was born he could feel it in his heart, after two hundred years of waiting he/she is finally here, but the next mor...
50.6K 2.2K 8
"If you choose to keep our baby, then we will stay with you in human form for one year", Namjoon smiled, soft and lovingly, silver eyes softening, "w...