FRAT LINE-KNJβœ”οΈ

By crybabybarbie

❀️Cover by MadPierre_ Malia Ward was never the IT Girl. She was always a reserved, quiet student. Until th... More

Prologue+1
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5+
+6+
+7+
+8+
+9+
+10+
+11+
+12+
+13+
+14+
+15+
+16+
+17+
+18+
+19+
+20+
+21+
+23+
+24+
+25+
+26+
+27+
+28+
+29+
+30+
+31+
+32+
+33+
+34+
+35+
+36+
+37+
+38+
+39+
+40+
+41+
+42+
+43+
+44+
+45+
+46+
+47+
+48+
+49+
+50+
+51+
+52+
+53+
+54+
+55+
+56+
+57+
+58+
+59+
+SUMMER'S EPILOGUE+

+22+

4.5K 264 238
By crybabybarbie

+The Weekend-SZA+

THIRD

Malia lays in her bed reading her book. She's read two chapters of it and she knows that it's getting interesting. And by interesting, she means that she's about to read a steamy scene.

The male MC has been particularly possessive lately as things between him and the woman have been heating up. They had a one night stand with little to no communication set and now it seems intentional with emotion behind it. There are one of her favorite things in the world.

Heated, emotionally charged sex after they 'spill the beans'.

She reads through it and can't help but think of Namjoon. She gets flashbacks and her thighs clench together. And the way he looked that day was so good. 

Malia's phone dings and she looks at it. It's an unsaved number.

Wyd

Who is this?

Joon

Who gave you my number?

Cam. I asked her for it

Oh. I'm reading my book

The erotica one?

....yea

You enjoying yourself?

I was about to until you interrupted me

Come up here

You just want to touch me again

Is that a problem?

I'm on my way.

Namjoon looks at her text before smiling to himself. He just wanted to see her again. In a setting that didn't include other people. It's been a week and a couple days.

He's only seen her in class and at their games. He's spoken to her in the hallways and that's it, really. She's been getting a lot of attention from guys now that they think she's gonna put out.

Unfortunately for them, that's not gonna happen and he knows that.

Namjoon gets up and walks to the suite door as Malia comes up the stairs. She brought her phone, her book and her suite keys. She's in spandex shorts and a sweatshirt.

He doesn't get why she sleeps in those as hot as she likes her room. He holds the door open and fights the urge to look at her butt.

They get into his room and he closes the door. She stands by the dresser as he grabs a packet of paper from his nightstand.

He holds it out to her and she looks down at it.

"What is this?"

"For you."

Malia grabs the papers out of his hand and scoffs. They're intravenous STD test results as well as urine results. There's even a page for mouth swabs.

They're all negative.

"Are we good now?" Namjoon asks.

"You're good." She rebuttals. "I was never not good."

Namjoon hadn't expected anything less than attitude from her.

"And neither was I, clearly."

"You act like this with everybody or just me?"

"Is everybody else kissing on different bitches and tryna come kiss me or is it just you?"

Namjoon rolls his eyes with a sigh. Again, he expected nothing less. Yet he still would like some wiggle room with her. Just a little bit.

"Malia."

"Namjoon." She speaks his name as she looks at his bed. "This safe?"

"Don't play with me."

She laughs as she sets her book on his bed and looks around. "What you call me up here for?"

Namjoon holds his arms out and she raises her eyebrows.

"For a hug? Don't be one of them."

Namjoon snacks his teeth. "Why do you think I'm always tryna play with you?"

"Uh, because you do. And then you act like you didn't do anything."

"Can you just give me a hug?"

Malia rolls her eyes and hugs him. "You smell good." She tells him as she looks up at him with her chin on his chest.

"Thank you, baby." He leans down to kiss her and her heart flutters at the use of the name.

"I'm not having sex with you." She takes a step back and clarifies. He narrows his eyes at her.

"Why do you I'm worried about that?" He says back and she looks at him. "This isn't about me. I didn't tell you to come up here for me, but for you."

Malia can't help but remember Chloe and her friend's conversation. She can't help but think that all Namjoon wants is to have sex with her, despite him saying otherwise.

"Oh. Okay." She looks away and he puts his finger under her chin to make her look at him.

"You want something more from me, Malia?"

Her face heats and she nods.

"Get in the bed. Take this off." He pulls on the hem of her sweater.

He wants to learn everything about her. Inside and out. Mentally and physically. He wants to know her in every way possible.

Malia takes off her sweater and Namjoon sees that she's in just a spaghetti strap tank top. She puts it on the bed and he looks at her as she sits on top of his comforter.

He walks over and gets on his hand and knees hovering over her. She leans back against his pillows as he leans in to kiss her.

"I missed you." He mumbles against her lips.

Truthfully, he did. He feels calm with her, like he can be himself. And he likes the way Malia is cut. She's pretty, smart, humble and she doesn't judge anyone even when,maybe, she should .

"Don't lie." She says back as he kisses her jawline.

"I'm not." He kisses her neck. "I really did miss you baby." He leaves open mouthed kisses on her neck and she puts her head further back into his pillow.

"Liar." She says breathlessly as he kisses the base of her neck.

He brushes his thumb against her nipple and kisses her chest as he feels it harden. He ignores her comment as he kisses down into her cleavage.

He kisses her breasts through her top. She inhales as she feels the sensation. His other hand softly kneads at her other breast.

Why am I nervous? Like I've never felt women before. Never Malia this way, though.

She feels so soft.

He puts his mouth over her other breast before kissing a trail down to her stomach. He decides that he isn't going to tease her at all, she's worked up enough as her thighs clench spaced apart.

He kisses her pubic bone through her shorts and her breath hitches. Her legs are already bent into position. He debates with himself before taking her shorts off.

He doesn't want her to make a mess in her panties. He wants to watch. He gets eye level and his mouth waters at the sight.

"Pretty as fuck." He says quietly."

Though, he didn't exactly plan on eating her out at the moment, the urge is strong. He kisses the hood of her clitoris and she gasps quietly.

"Namjoon..."

"Hm?

"This hasn't happened before." She says in almost a whisper as he breathes on her.

He's not totally surprised but at the same time, he is. He looks up at her.

"Are you serious?"

She nods and looks away as she closes her legs. Namjoon doesn't stop her. If she wants to cage his face into her pussy, he'll let her.

Malia wants him to do this. Those girls had all that mouth and look at him. Ready to eat her up.

It's still her first time doing it, though. She's going to be nervous.

"You don't have to be shy, Li. I'm just surprised. I'd eat you out every chance I got. That's crazy."

He watches as her hips move, looking for friction as his warm breath hits her pussy. She's dripping, her arousal is getting on his blanket. He doesn't even care.

"Look at you, Lia. All I did was kiss it." He runs his knuckle up her skit and she pulls her hips away from him as she gasps. He places an open mouthed kiss against her and her brows furrow.

He licks up her slit and Malia breaks eye contact. Namjoon closes his lips around her sensitive bud as he kisses it.

He feels her thighs stiffen. "You okay?"

"Yes. That felt good." Malia admits and Namjoon does it again.

"Like that?" He asks and she nods. He licks around her clit and she moans.

"Oh~. That felt nice, too."

He smiles as she becomes more vocal. He focuses on just her until she can no longer control her moans.

"Oh, fuck. That feels good." She whines as he eats her out. She moves her hips against his face and he hums into her. "Joon.."

He grabs her hand and puts it into his hair. It's a short cut but he always leaves a little at the top.

She pulls at it and he gets harder than he already is. Her back arches as her stomach knots up. She throws her head back and bites her lip.

"'M gonna cum." He grabs her thighs to hold them in place as she pushes his head into her pussy. She moans out a final time as she orgasms and Namjoon licks her through it.

When she's done spasming, he wipes his face with his shirt and smiles at how fucked out she looks.

He leans in to kiss her and she tastes herself on his lips. "You good?"

"Yeah." She says as she catches her breath.

Namjoon cleans her up and puts her bottoms back on. She fixes her tank top before he gets into bed with her. She puts her head to rest on his chest. He turns his National Geographic show on and rubs her butt.

An hour later, Midas knocks on his door and opens it. Namjoon looks at him. He looks at Malia.

"I was about to ask if you wanted anything. We bouta order food. But now I'm about to ask what the fuck is going on here?"

He's mostly curious because he's already kind of spoken to Malia.

"It's complicated."

Midas raises a brow. "Mm. The hell happened to Chloe? Yall was just buddied up a week ago.

He shrugs. "She said some shit I ain't like so I stopped talking to her. And not long at all, actually."

"Said some shit you didn't like. It sound like you ain't shit." Midas says with half a smile on his face.

Namjoon gives a half smile back and nods. "To her, probably not. This one?" He points to Malia. "We good."

Midas chuckles and shakes his head. "Feel you on that. I'm honestly surprised that girl from the summer isn't opening her mouth about what happened with me and her. I know Cam gonna curse me out for not saying anything"

"So tell her."

Midas scrunches his face at him. "Yeah, okay. Camryn built off straight emotion. Those are the worst type of people to piss off."

"Wouldn't it be better for her to know than find out if that girl does say something?" He asks him and Midas thinks before groaning.

"Yeah. Fuck, man. Damn. I feel like she gonna be mad at me."

"You want her to be mad or you want to be single?"

"We're not even together officially. So she can't break up with me if she wanted to."

"You sound toxic." Namjoon laughs and Midas shrugs.

"I don't care. I'm not letting her go anywhere. She better figure something else out." They laugh quietly and then Namjoon tells Midas what to get him and Malia for lunch.

When he leaves, he thinks about what he said. The same may be true and can be said about Malia for him. He just really doesn't know how to go about it.

Namjoon wakes her up when the food gets there. They brush their teeth and Malia groggily sits on the couch amongst her friends to eat her breakfast sandwich.

She feels like she needed a whole night worth of sleep. Namjoon smirks at her when they make eye contact. She looks away and he smiles at how bashful she is.

Tyrell doesn't miss the interaction and looks between before looking at Midas. He mouths the word 'complicated' and Ty nods.

He can't tell them what to and he can't make them do anything,. He doesn't know the details of anything so he'll mind his business until someone is being hurt. Same goes for Midas and Cam.

They finish eating and Malia remembers that she has to go grocery shopping. She saved a lot of money over the summer specifically for this and other stuff that she might have wanted to while away for the semester.

Namjoon offers to take her and she agrees. He puts his shoes and coat on before walking with her to her suite. She walks in first and he follows.

Malia walks by Chloe and her two friends to get to her room and change. She puts on some brown colored sweats and the hoodie to match and then throws her coat over it.

This is what she lives in for the winter. Sweatsuits. Her and Namjoon both. He has on a black one with velour type material.

Chloe looks at the two as they walk in together. They haven't spoken since almost a week ago. He came down there as the usual routine and she said that she wanted to do more that time. He declined and even said that if she didn't have to give him head because he was not having sex with her, he was fine with that.

She got upset about it saying that he's been acting funny with her ever since he started hanging out with Malia. To which he replied that, no, he has not.

And he hasn't. He's just slipping into being himself around others.

That night made him realize that he can't do that with Chloe. Not everyone is Malia and the guys.

Not every girl is Malia.

Chloe expects Namjoon to reciprocate and he simply can't. He can't fake wanting her in the way that she wants him, even if it is all just sex appeal to her. He apologized for it and then she accused of him having sex with Malia. Again.

That time he got irritated. Chloe called her out her name again and he told her to stop texting him and to leave Malia alone. She doesn't bother anybody, she's just minding her business. Chloe didn't like hearing that.

"Y'all dating or something?" Her friend asks Namjoon and he blatantly pulls out his phone to prove his nonchalance.

"Or something." He says as he scrolls.

She isn't his girlfriend and he won't call himself her boyfriend but she is something to him.

A|N
+Some things are staying the same, some things are changing. There are a few events that go down a little differently and some big things that will happen that are entirely new.  I can't wait for your reactions to them :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...
7.7K 378 48
DISCLAIMER!!! THIS IS PURELY FICTION PLZ DON'T SPREAD HATE FOR ANYONE AND ENJOY IT ONLY. THANKS. Kim Y/n is an 18-year-old girl and is in last year...
33.2K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
65.1K 291 7
"Are we going to talk about it?" "No. I don't need a therapist and you need to leave me alone Jungkook." Kimmy types on her laptop, not giving him t...