2 Big Wishes Come True?!

By LexiSanada

Well. . . My first wish came true. Which was for me to be able to read thing's or people out of books. But, m... More

Chapter. 1
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
UPDATE!!!
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Chapter. 9
Chapter. 10
Chapter. 11
Chapter. 12
Chapter. 13
Chapter. 14
Chapter. 15
Chapter. 16
Chapter. 17
Chapter. 18
Chapter. 19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 24

Chapter. 2

56 2 0
By LexiSanada

The next night, after everyone was asleep, I grabbed my bags and got ready to go.
"Are you ready?" He ask. I nodded and grabbed his hand, tightly. "Close your eyes. . . Picture what you think it would look like." Tristan whispered in my ear. I did as he told me. He pulled me closer and I closed my eyes.
I started to think about the wayless woods. Ever since I read Dustfinger home, Tristan has been going everywhere with me. He does annoy me, that's when I press a pillow against his face or throwing one at him. If there wasn't any around, I'd push and he'd shut up.
"Didn't I say to picture the Inkworld?"
"Oops." I started to think about the big, huge trees. The pond with the water nymphs. The fire elves. I felt a cool breeze blow through my hair. . .
Wait. . . Did I really feel that? I started to open my eyes until he closed them.
"Don't open your eyes until I tell you to." He whispered. I nodded. The next thing I knew, though, I heard birds. Why do I hear birds? It's night and I'm inside, unless. . . "Okay. . . You can open your eyes now." He said, but not in a whisper.
I slowly opened my eyes and let go of him.
Blue.
I have never seen a sky so blue.
And the trees. I have never seen trees so green and tall.
"Wow." I said. I walked over to the fire elves honey comb. I turned to look at Tristan. "We better get going before the nightmares come." I told him.
He ran his fingers through his white hair.
"Okay. . . But how do we get out of here?" I looked around and pointed.
"That way!"
"Your just pointing at random and don't say your not because I can read your mind, remember?" I glared at him, grabbed his hand and started walking the same way that I pointed.

We spent three days in those woods.
I was scared at night, but I knew that with the fire and Tristan, I would be safe. When we got to the Motley Folks camp, the first person I looked for was the Black Prince. And, I found him.
"So, your that Lexi? Yeah. . . Dustfinger has said a lot about you." He said. I smiled, but ended up falling over from being so tired.
The Black Prince caught me.
"Nice. . . I am shocked that he would. . . Sorry but I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep." I whispered as I fell asleep.

Sorry that it's so short but I'm trying to make more time for me since I really haven't written much of this one down in a note book!! If you want more then give me ideas people!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206 5 7
The war is here and the entire werewolf specie are on the brink of extinction after the massive attack from the witches. Iris and Malik barely manage...
29.7K 438 93
After every thing that happen in the first story things will turn up good, or will they? Will things get better or worst? what if you had someone pla...
505K 20.7K 55
She's that one nice popular girl. She's out of the closet, too, and everyone still loves her. Everyone but me. No one can possibly be that perfect. A...
2.2K 79 22
Now that I've known life with him. I could never live without him. I'm still not sure what it is that he does to me but I know that I never want it t...