𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆, regulus black

By pearlmaher

↬ in which Regulus and Rune find out that broken pieces still fit together. **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Academic rivals... More

!
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐓𝐰𝐨-𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞-𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐲-𝐕𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐀𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬...
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: "𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞"
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐮𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑: 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕: 𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖: 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏: 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐: 𝐀𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑: 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒: 𝐇𝐦𝐦 𝐌𝐦𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓: 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔: 𝐎.𝐖.𝐋'𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕: 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖: 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗: 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎: 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏: 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑: 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒: 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔: 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕: 𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗: 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟏: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟐: 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟑: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟓: 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟔: 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐆𝐮𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟕: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟖: 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟗: 𝐈𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟎: 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟐: 𝐁 𝐅𝐨𝐫?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟑: 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟒: 𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟓: 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟔: 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟖: 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟗: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐜 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟎: 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟏: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟐: 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟑: 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟒: 𝐎𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟓: 𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟔: 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟕: 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟖: 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟗: 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟎: 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟏: 𝐏𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐨𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟑: 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟓: 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟔: 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟕: 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟏: 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬

2.5K 152 33
By pearlmaher

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

When Rune got back to Hogwarts, it was in time for her shedding. A painful week passed for her and by the time she recovered and returned to lessons, the Christmas spirit was completely gone, and work was swinging in full force.

It was after dinner that she returned tired to her room and found a bag on her bed. 

She picked it up and shook it slightly before opening it and peering inside. 

It was a book. 

Her first thought was that it was a gift from Honorius. She hadn't received any word from the Ringmaster so either he was okay with her not showing up (which she knew was highly unlikely) or he was so livid that he was going to dish out her punishment when he saw her. Whichever one it was, she'd deal with it. 

Her theory dissolved quickly when she picked it up and found that it was a well-used copy of Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. 

She remembered Super Mysterious Guy saying it was his favorite book and when she opened it and examined the pages, a grin crept onto her lips as it was confirmed that it was from him. 

Every single page had writing crammed onto it and lines underlined, circled and even highlighted. There were doodles and scribbles and notes. 

It was an annotated book. He'd given her an annotated copy of his favorite book. 

She turned to the front and found a note scrawled into the inner cover. 

✩✩✩

Dear Minute 

I know you implied that this is the worst book ever written and said that it's boring with unlikeable characters but it's my favorite and I can't imagine you not liking it. 

Maybe if you read it from my point of view, your mind will change. 

It's not new and it's not much, but it's yours. 

I hope you like it at least more than Ulysses.

Merry Christmas. 

P.S. You looked beautiful at The Black Ball. Blue is definitely your color.

From

Super Mysterious Guy 

✩✩✩

Rune's heart was going to explode.  Boom. Bang. Poof. Like fireworks all over the sky lighting it up. 

She realized how easy it would be to figure out who he was with a simple Ownership Charm. But she was having fun trying to do it by herself. And if he was going to continue being the way he was, she was going to have a very good time with it. 

Her heart continued to leap in her chest as she grabbed her journal. 

Are you here? 

I'm here. 

Can you get down to the cave now?

Did you use an Ownership Charm? 

I thought about it but no I didn't. 

Are you going to look at me? 

No! I will figure you out myself. 

Not even a peek?

Not even a peek.

Okay, I'm going there right now. 

It would be so easy to go down to the Common Room and see who was leaving. So so easy.

But she was better than it. 

She picked up a box from her table and rushed down to the cave. She left it on the table where he would clearly see it and then went back to her room.

Despite her giddiness and nerves, she sat down on her bed and waited for Super Mysterious Guy to write to her. 

~

Regulus just exited the Common Room when he caught sight of his friend who looked far more flushed than he'd looked in months. 

Rabastan quickly cleared his throat and fastened his hands behind his back as he asked, "Going somewhere, Reggie?"  

Regulus narrowed his eyes at him. "Coming from somewhere, Stannie?" 

"The library."  

Regulus smirked, "Loading yourself up with knowledge?"  

Rabastan nodded. "Anatomy, biology, physiology. You know the sort."  But then Rabastan shook his head, "Wait, I forgot. You don't."  

Regulus sneered, "Well, I should be on my way." 

"I think you should tell her who you are," pointed out Rabastan.

Regulus smiled lightly. "I think you should mind your own business."

Rabastan's grin grew. "Aw Reg, but you are my business."

"This is the part where I leave," murmured Regulus and he ducked out of Rabastan's reach and made his way down to the Greenhouses. 

It was quite the walk from the dungeons, but he wasn't going to complain. Not when he fancied the destination. 

He entered through the trapdoor and when he got into the cave, his heart dropped when he realized that she wasn't there.

She had left a box on the table. There were holes poked into the top. 

He'd mentioned a Hungarian Horntail as one of the gifts he wanted. It must have slipped his mind that Rune was exactly the type of person who would get him a Hungarian Horntail. 

He opened up his journal and wrote inside. 

Don't tell me there's a baby dragon in there.

You'll have to see, won't you?

Regulus lifted the lid of the box and found two giant pieces of parchment at the top. 

A sound of surprise rose in his chest, and he picked them up and found two terrible drawings. One was off Gringotts and the other was of a house elf. 

They were incredibly detailed, and he could see that she had taken a very long time to draw each one. 

The drawings are terrible.

I'm glad you like them.

I don't like them.

Don't you?

No.

Each one took me around 3 hours. 

Waste of time. 

Keep digging.

Regulus pulled out a lining of tissue paper and found an exact replica of Albus Dumbledore's stone-blue silken tassel hat. 

You didn't.

You asked for the hat, I made you the hat.

Made me?

Yeah, I made it.

You better wear it for me one day.

Okay.

Okay okay keep going!

Regulus removed another lining of tissue paper and found a smaller box inside along with a letter. 

In beg red writing were the words OPEN THE BOX FIRST! 

 He picked up the smaller box, surprised by the weight of it. There were holes punctured on its lid as well. 

He opened it and found a shiny, black egg inside. 

He frowned at first but as soon as he lifted it from the box, it began to transform in his hands. 

The egg cracked down the center and then all at once until there was a handheld miniature version of a Hungarian Horntail in his hands. 

It had piercing blue eyes and as soon as it locked eyes with Regulus, a cool flame blew out of its mouth and it flapped its wings and began to fly, making a small circle around him before it settled back into his hands and the egg reformed around it as if it had never hatched in the first place. 

He carefully placed the egg back inside the box as he undid the seal on the letter and began to read it. 

⋆✩⋆ 

Dear Super Mysterious Guy

A couple months ago, you told me that story about that dragon's egg you loved.

Let me heal young Super Mysterious Guy with this. 

The egg hatches with body heat. Obviously, the dragon isn't real, and the flame is nowhere near fatal, but I think you'll like it. 

Hide it from your mother please. 

Also, I hope you like the drawings and the tassel hat. I'd call myself a revolutionist for how brilliant I am for finding a way to give you everything you want. 

Lots of love

Minute

(Or Rune- whichever one you prefer)

⋆✩⋆ 

Regulus carefully packed everything back into the big box and closed the lid before taking his quill and writing again. 

You didn't get me everything. 

You said Gringotts, house-elf, Hungarian Horntail and Dumbledore's hat. 

What did I miss? 

I said I'd like you. 

I said I can't give you me. 

Then just come here for now. 

Why?

Because I want you to. 

Are you going to kiss me again?

Maybe.

Why?

Why what?

Why would you kiss me?

Why would anyone kiss anyone?

Do you ever answer questions properly?

I don't know. Do you think I do?

Nope.

Come here, Rune.

If you kiss me, I don't think I'll be able to keep my eyes closed.

I'll sort it out.

I'm coming.

~

Rune had just reached the cave when she felt a hand move over her eyes blocking her vision as another arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her in before she felt the cold wall against her back and someone incredibly warm press against her. 

Without a wasted moment, her lips were captured in a sweet kiss and sparks were set off inside her. 

Super Mysterious Guy pulled her even closer as he pried her mouth open with his lips. She felt his tongue slide across her bottom lip. 

Making out with someone who she didn't know was definitely not in her predictions for 1978, but she was doing it and there was nothing she would rather she be doing. 

Her fingers were toying with the line of his shirt as she kissed him back. Everywhere she felt him against her was burning hot. 

As he slowly broke the kiss, she breathed in deeply trying to commit his scent to her memory. 

She sucked in her breath and shut her eyes tightly as she felt him lower his hand from over her eyes. 

There was a brush of fingers against her cheek and as he moved slightly away, she held his shirt tighter and pulled him back. 

"One more kiss."  

An expulsion of air that had to be a laugh sounded and then she felt lips against her cheek. 

He smelled so exquisite. His lips were so soft and warm. 

Another kiss was pressed against her neck and her breath hitched as she felt him take ahold of her hand. 

As his lips found hers again, she felt him place something small and cool in the center of her palm. 

It was barely hearable as he whispered against her mouth, "Goodnight, Minute."  

And then all at once, he was detached from her and gone. 

The only proof that he had ever been there were the fluttering butterflies in her stomach and the ring in her hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771 43 9
"𝔸 𝕤𝕜𝕪 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣." Regulus Black and James Potter are not supposed to be friends. J...
2.6M 86.1K 153
philophobia-the fear of falling in love or becoming emotionally connected to someone... ~~~ This is a story you've heard before, passed down throu...
2.4K 78 23
Everyone saw me as perfect, I always had been my whole life. I was Regulus Black, I was raised to be perfect. I was everything that my parents wanted...
25.3K 608 13
Y/n Lupin, Remus' little sister was sorted in Ravenclaw. Of course, this did not prevent the friendship between her and the so-called Marauders. At...