As The World Caves In ( Hermi...

By infectedhg

A Malfoy? With a muggle-born? Y/N Malfoy had brought nothing but shame to her family name. But after finding... More

Act I: Why Not Me
1 : Pretend
2 : Insecure
3: Hope
4: Awkward
5: Jealousy
6: Three Words
7: A Cheat
8: Why Her
9: Second Best
10: Hermione's Help
11: First Task
12: Luna's Advice
13: It's You
14: Eager
15: Secret Relationship
16: Scars
17: Valentine's Day
18: Krum
19: Yours
20: Blissful Moment
21: Victory
22: Mine
23: Ron
24: Last Kiss
25: The End
26: The Ring
Act II: Just Trust Me
1: New Family
2: Lies & Excuses
3: Birthday Gifts
4: Birthday Gifts II
5: Prefect Privilege
6: Ahoy Hogwarts
7: New Girl
8: You're Enough
9: Forbidden Love
10: Replacement
11: Take Care
12: Masquerade Ball
13: Two Fools
14: The Potion
15: Anything for Her
16: Dumbledore's Army
17: Lights Down Low
18: Just Trust Me
Act III: Just Love Me
1: The Mission
2: Amortentia
3: Belated Birthday
4: Unconditional Love
5: A Fool For Her
6: Late
7: Tragedy
8: Harsh
9: Move On
10: Drunk Confession
11: Astronomy Tower
12: A Future Together
13: Betrayal
14: Hermione's Death
15: Dead
IV: As The World Caves In
1: You And I
2: Five Minutes
3: The Wedding
4: Oblivious
5: Weasley
Authors Note
6: Payback
7: Player
8: The Locket
9: Cheater
10: Torn Heart
11: The End
V: As Long As I Live
1: Constricted Heart
2: Deal With The Devil
3: Eager Werewolf
4: Girl Like No Other
5: Sexual Tension
6: You Love Me
7: Utter Confusion
8: Handcrafted Angel
9: As The World Caves In
For the Jennie Kim simps
Important!
New Hermione x (Y/N) fic
released a new Hermione fanfic!

12: The End?

6.1K 132 89
By infectedhg

----------

"Hey, Granger." spoke Y/N with a soft grin, the bushy haired girl shooting a wide smile in response, her heart leaping.

"You need to let me go now, love." murmured Y/N with a small, encouraging smile, flickering her eyes onto the resurrection stone in the bushy haired girls hand, Hermione's beaming smile immediately falling.

"There's no harm in it though." protested Hermione, her breathing going uneven as the platinum-haired girl only gave a shake of her head.

"C'mon, Granger. It's been a year now." said Y/N with a chuckle. "I don't want you to be miserable just because of me. Go live. Go fall in love again. Go find your soulmate."

"But you're my one and only soulmate, my love." replied Hermione, letting out a shaky laugh as she tried to fight back her tears. "How can I possibly fall in love again? People say that it's bound to happen only once."

"Only once?" repeated Y/N. "Well, luckily you've always been such a rule-breaker." she pointed out. "You know I love you." she added, stepping away from the bushy haired girl

"No- just five more minutes? Please?" requested Hermione hopefully, her hand shaking uncontrollably. "Y/N, please-" she pleaded, reaching out her shaky hand but it only went through the platinum-haired girl. The realisation shredded her heart into pieces, her lover nowhere in sight right after the resurrection stone slipped out of her hand and onto the ground.

"What an absolute idiot.." murmured Hermione tearfully. She stared down at the resurrection stone on the ground, but she chose not to pick it up.

She turned around and averted her gaze down onto Y/N's headstone. Funny thing is, Hermione had often gave her lover flowers depending on her mood. For example, when Y/N was happy, Hermione would give her sunflowers. When she was sad, she'd give her lilacs. When she was sick, she'd give her daisys.

Now, who would've thought that Hermione would soon be laying flowers down next to Y/N's headstone?

Y/N had always been with Hermione through her highest and lowest times. But what pained Hermione's lover the most is that now she could only watch and observe from above.

She sat on the grass, resting her back against the headstone. She then reached her hand into her pocket, pulling out a bottle of pills. She took one and swallowed.

Ironic, isn't it? How 'I love you' turned into 'I hate you', before it turned back into 'I love you' once again. But what did it turn into now?

"I'll join you, my love." whispered Hermione.

After all, Hermione did mention that she couldn't possibly live without her lover, right? And oh, she wasn't lying or talking metaphorically.

"Oh girl it's you that I lie with.." sang Hermione quietly.

The cycle began, and it would only end until she finally joins her lover. And so she fluttered her eyes close, hugging her knees. Sure, she had won and survived The Battle of Hogwarts. But her own battle ended when Y/N left. She was gonna end it all. But it would be worth it...right?

"I'll see you when it's all over."

----------

Mwah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 388 30
Various Harry Potter (girls) x Modern! fem reader *Warning⚠️ • Grammatical error • Foul language • All I published with pictures came from Pinterest...
374K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
11.9K 471 17
SWEAR IT GET BETTER AFTER THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS After years of homeschooling, you finally join Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in your fo...
872K 32K 33
Despite the struggles that come with transferring to a new school in the middle of the year, Ellie Evans finds that she'll also have to face tragedy...