The Memory of You and I (Heeh...

Par AmethystAngel657

An unexpected reunion had occrued in the land of Azrael, a land far from which you have heard of. Where a kin... Plus

Years Ago...
Characters😄
Once Upon a Time
The Parents
Regretted
After the fight
The Life Change
The Life Change pt2
The Introduction to a New Life
The Tour
Some Sudden Occurrences
Night at the Palace
The First Official Day
The Prince from Sirius
Misunderstanding
Sickness Symptoms
Stay...
The Golden Celebration
A Close Call
The Royal Ball
A Dance to Remember
A Quick Edit😋
The Past
You're Not ill, You're Love Sick
My Name is Hoonie!!
The Real Truth
Connections of Memories
Sacrifices...
The Rescue
A Change of Pace
A New Leaf
A Future to Look Forward to
To Stay By Your Side
Epilogue

They're back...

691 57 7
Par AmethystAngel657

Heeseung's POV

I was walking down a hallway thinking about what just happened a while ago. I touched the cheek that he kissed with my hand and without knowing, I started to smile from cheek to cheek. If this was a dream, please don't wake me up.

Despite the happiness and excitement inside me, I couldn't help but feel confused. Why did he kiss me? What was the reason? I removed my hand from my cheek and placed it on my chest. Every time I think about Sunghoon, my heart starts beating like crazy, my breathing gets all out of control and my body feels like it's been heating up from the moment I thought of him. What is Sunghoon doing to me?

As I wander down endlessly, I accidentally bump into someone making me snap out of my thoughts. "I'm so sorry, are you okay" I asked. Infront of me was a brown haired cat-like shorter male, he looked older than me with pale skin reminding me of Sunghoon again.

"Don't worry-" his eyes suddenly looked surprised

"Umm, of did I hurt you?" I paniced

"No no you didn't at all Heeseung" he waved his hands denying what I just said and then placed a hand on his neck. "I just didn't know that we're going to meet each other like this" he smiled

"What do you mean by that? How do you know my name? Have we met before?"

"No we haven't" he reached out his hand. "My name is Min Yoongi, I use to work here with Kim Namjoon but I volunteered to go to Sirius"

"Oh I see! Is there something I can help you with?"

"Actually yes, the King wants me to take you to the throne room. There's guests who want to see you"

"Guests?" Who could possibly be waiting for me?"

Yoongi guided me to the throne room where he knocked on the large door. "Come in." Said the voice inside. We entered the throne room to see 2 figures with their backs turned. "Heeseung" the King cried "there's some people who wish to take you home"

They turned around, revealing their happy looked. My eyes went wide open, my knees started to feel weak unable to stand by myself, I cling onto the wall. "Mum!?Dad!?"

"Yes, that's right my son" cried my dad

"We're so glad we can finally see you again" they both gave me a big hug. "Listen here you brat" whispered my mum "if we get out of here, we promise we'll not hit you as hard as we did before."

"But, if you say anything bad about us, oh you're gonna get it real bad. I can't wait to get the blade out again" they quietly laughed in me ear giving me shivers down my spine as they let go of me. "I missed you sooo much! Why'd you run away from us"

"I hate to interrupt this moment" the King said. "But why did you run away from them  in the first place Heeseung?"

"I..." I pause to think rephrasing my words in my head. If I say the wrong things then the people here would think suspicious of me and if I hint them for their help, then my parents would know and do what they always had done to me that would give me pain and suffering. Besides, there's no one that could help me now. "I...wanted to see what it was like to be free–I mean to be independent since I'm old enough to look after myself and all" I forced a smile out hoping they'll take the bait.

The King looked unsure about the statement but went with it anyways. "I see..."

"Haha aren't all teens like that these days." My dad said. "Well I guess we will be off then" he grabbed hold of my wrist and dragged me away followed by my mum.

I don't want to go. I don't want to leave. I like, no I love it here. This is where I finally felt like home, and if I go with my parents they won't keep the promise and hit me if they like it or not. My eyes started to fill up with water.
Please oh please I don't want to leave. I want to stay. I want to stay with... "Father, I-"

The doors open before my parents could get hold the handles revealing 2 familiar figures."Sunghoon!?"

"Heeseung hyung?" He looked at my parents remembering the faces that once hurt me. His surprised face soon turned red pulling me away from my parents back into the throne room and held me close between his arms and his broad chest.

"Woah! Hyung what are you doing!?" Niki said astonished as ever

"Park Sunghoon! What do you think you're doing!" Shouted the King

"What I'm doing! I should be asking you that. Why are these old bastards doing here!"

"Excuse me what did you just call us!?" My mum stepped forward a few steps towards us. I felt Sunghoon's grip get tighter around me as he used his other hand to draw his sword and held it infront of us.

"Another step and I'll make sure you don't get out of this alive"

"Park Sunghoon! Stop this nonsense this instance!" Boomed the King "they came in here looking for their lost son thinking that they might be in here at the Golden Celebration. Is it wrong to reunite the son with its parents?"

"You may be right about that but how can't you just judge them by what they say. Do you even remember that Heeseung was abused because of his parents"

"Abused!? Is this true?"

"What, they're crazy your Majesty!" cried my Dad

"They're teenagers your Majesty, they don't know what they are saying" said my Mum. She looked towards me with menacing eyes. I clenched harder on Sunghoon's clothing knowing that my trembling legs will give up on me once I gaze into her eyes. Sunghoon noticed this and swiftly moved me behind his back, still holding me from behind.

"Wrap your arms around me if you feel weak okay" I stuffed my head into his back giving a little nod for approval not knowing that I have already wrapped my arms around his torso."Tell me father, who do you believe in more, these so-called lovely and caring parents who just showed up out of nowhere or your son"

There was a long pause in the air as the King thought about what to do. "And how do you know about this my son?"

"I...I ran away from the palace only for a day. That's when I met Heeseung who saved my life from idiot men even though I knew there were behind me from the start. He let me stay for the night at his place, and that's when I knew he was being abused father."

"Your went out of the palace!? With out my permission!?"

"Yes father, but this was my wish from the very moment I saw him. So please father, let him stay"

Once again, the silence filled the room lifting up this already tense room through the roof. "Let the young boy go"

"What!? You can't me serious your Majesty!" My dad belted. "There must have been some misunderstanding here"

"No there isn't for I believe my son and respect his wish"

"But we-"

"Silence! Guards take them to the dungeons" and so they grabs my parents on either side of their arms and brutally dragged them away.

"Let go of me you demons!" Cried the angry female, she turned to me direction. "You may be lucky this time brat but we'll find you and we'll make sure you get hit you, punch you, kick you, TORTURE YOU UNTIL YOU'RE -" the door slammed behind them before she finished her sentence. That's when my knees gave up and collapsed onto Sunghoon's back onto the ground.

"Heeseung...are you okay now? Heeseung" He faced me and held me by the shoulders. I opened my mouth to speak yet no words were coming out. "Heeseung can you here me?"

At the end, Sunghoon took action by putting his sword away and picking me up bridal style making me surprised as ever as I cling onto his neck out of instinct."Niki, I'm taking Heeseung to my room"

"No worries, I can talk to father" Niki replied. Sunghoon nodded and turned away heading back to his room.

We finally got inside Sunghoon's room, it was dark and only a small lamp lighting the room and placed me down gently onto his bed. He took off anything that would be uncomfortable like shoes and jackets leaving us both with pure white shirts on. He folded the clothes nicely and sat beside me where I lay looking very worried as ever as we started into one another. "I know you're not alright but do you feel any better?" He asked placing a hand on top of mine.

"Yes, better than before"

"I'm glad" he smiled.

There was a slight pause in our conversation the sound of faint music was heard all the way from here as I feel a warmth on the top of my hand reminding me of a distance memory."It's warm." I said making Sunghoon confused.

"What's warm? Are you burning up?"

"Your hand" I replied

"My hand?"

"Everyone say that your hands are so cold that you can't even feel the blood pulse in your veins but...it's warm"

"Life is full of lies and stereotypes, you just need to live with it, especially the ones that hurt you the most. If you look at a problem at one perspective, you won't know the whole story" he held my hand lovingly.

I started to chuckle a little "Your doing that long explanation answers again" I smiled

"Am I? I guess it's a habit of mine" he replied back. "It's getting late, you should head to bed you had a long day. Sleep on my bed for tonight" Sunghoon got up and was about to walk away

"Wait!" I grabbed him by the hand."C-can you stay with me? Just until I sleep?" I looked at him with pleasing eyes. "I don't want to be alone, I'm still frightened from what happened a few minutes ago and I'm afraid that they will come back to get me. So please just for this night?"

He looked down with a soft expression on his face. "Alright, I'll stay" he sat back down and patted my head until I heard a beautiful yet subtle melody coming from Sunghoon's mouth. He was humming.

My eyes started to get heavier and heavier and after a while, I couldn't heard the beautiful yet subtle melody no more and drifted off to sleep.

Sunghoon's POV

I admired the sleeping boys features for this is the first time in a while. I leaned in to get a closer look closing the gap between Heeseung and I. No matter how much I look at him he never seems to amaze me, my eyes looked down towards the latter's rosy red lips. "I can't do it, he might not even like me" I thought.

I placed my lips on his forehead before slowly leaning back and tucked Heeseung within my covers until I heard something fall on the floor. I stood up and walked towards the sound, it was Heeseung's jacket.

I picked it up and placed it were it was, that's when I saw a purple cloth hanging out of its pocket. After taking it out, I carefully unfolded the purple cloth revealing its beautiful pattern and a pale blue and pink flowers embroidery design. "Myosotis? This is my handkerchief!?"

I looked back at the sleeping boy. "He can't be...can he?" I thought

"Lee Heeseung... Just who are you?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

30.1K 1.3K 24
[COMPLETED] Two best friends in a room Five feet apart Because No no, they are gay, very gay But If they get closer They might kiss And best f...
72.2K 3.9K 23
The young taekwondo athlete and the famous designer weren't supposed to meet. Ever. At least that was her plan, but destiny seemed to have decided ot...
24.3K 950 27
Jake and Sunghoon have been enemies since middle school. Jake hates Sunghoon for his way of judging people. Sunghoon hates Jake for his attitude. Bot...
53K 2.2K 28
Jake has a long time crush on his friend but sadly his crush has a crush on his bestfriend Sunghoon. His crush ask his help to date Sunghoon. Jake wi...