FRAT LINE-KNJ✔️

Bởi crybabybarbie

❤️Cover by MadPierre_ Malia Ward was never the IT Girl. She was always a reserved, quiet student. Until th... Xem Thêm

Prologue+1
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5+
+6+
+7+
+8+
+9+
+10+
+11+
+12+
+13+
+14+
+15+
+16+
+17+
+18+
+20+
+21+
+22+
+23+
+24+
+25+
+26+
+27+
+28+
+29+
+30+
+31+
+32+
+33+
+34+
+35+
+36+
+37+
+38+
+39+
+40+
+41+
+42+
+43+
+44+
+45+
+46+
+47+
+48+
+49+
+50+
+51+
+52+
+53+
+54+
+55+
+56+
+57+
+58+
+59+
+SUMMER'S EPILOGUE+

+19+

5K 279 644
Bởi crybabybarbie

+Curiosity by Nao+

+THIRD+

Two hours in and Namjoon is acting as their tour guide giving information. Whenever they have questions or comments, they tell him.

Taija gets to see the Toco Toucan that she was excited about. She thinks that it's cute.

Malia ends up wandering off, lost in the beauty of everything that she's seeing. She reads the information plaques at each window as she passes.

She gets into the aquatic life part of the museum and smiles at the brightness of it. Namjoon realizes that she's gone first and walks off to find her.

He finds her standing by the glass with the stingrays behind it. She watches as they swim by and then bury themselves into the sand.

"Thought we lost you for a second."

She looks at him and then back to the water. "No. I just like aquariums." She tells him as they both look into the water.

"Can you take a picture of me here?" She hands him her phone and she poses in front of the exhibit. She does a few different ones and Namjoon snaps pictures of them all.

He hands her the phone back when she reaches for it. "Ouu I like these." She smiles at him. "Thank you, Joon." 

He freezes at her nickname. His breathing becomes shallow for a few breaths. Why did he like that so much?

"Come on. I guess we should get back before they think we're lost." She walks by him to go the way that he came and he follows behind.

They approach the group and they all collectively sigh.

"Now y'all know she safe with this big ass man. I don't know what y'all were worried about." Hakeem says and Taija smacks her teeth.

"Boy, be quiet. We're allowed to worry."

"Y'all act like I can't defend myself or something. I can fight." Malia says and they all look at her.

"Nobody was talking to you. Mind your business." Tyrell says and Namjoon snorts.

Malia turns to look at him. "That was funny?"

"Yeah. Lil bit. Can we go eat? I'm hungry." He quickly changes the subject as he feels his stomach twist up. The rest all grumble in agreement and head toward the exit.

"We just ate."

"It's been like three hours. I need to eat." He looks at Malia as she looks him up and down.

"All the weight go to your big ass head anyway." She says as she walks away.

Namjoon pokes his cheek with his tongue and decides not to make the comment that he was thinking about out loud.

He charges it to the game and follows her, grabbing her hand and swinging it to annoy her. She doesn't say anything about it. Only looks at him and then looks away immediately after he looks her in the eyes.

The group eats at a restaurant 10 minutes away from the museum and 15 minutes from campus. Malia picks fries off of Namjoon's plate and he playfully glares at her each time.

"How you gonna eat all your food and then come for mine? Move."

"I didn't get fries, I got rice. Joon, stop. Dang. Being mad selfish." She says as she takes another fry. He looks at her, mouth open and face full of amusement.

"Selfish? Not after I just sat here and let you eat nine of my fries."

Malia laughs at him as he stares her down.

"Why are you keeping track? You're so annoying." They joke around for the rest of lunch.

Midas nudges Ty who nudges Camryn and they look at the two.

"But Chloe." Tyrell mocks and Midas start laughing.

'But Chloe' nothing. He meant what he said.

++++++

When they back to the campus, most of the group heads to the Frat house. They've got all the gaming systems and stuff there. Malia says that she's tired and Namjoon doesn't want to leave her by herself. She'll go to her suite.

He also doesn't want to risk the chance that Chloe asks her about him. He sent her the text last night, got his favor and went back upstairs. That's all that it was but he doesn't want Malia to know about it right now.

Things are fine. They're kind of looking up.

So instead of leaving by herself, he takes her up to his suite for more time with her.

He is watching TV while Malia reads. He's laying on the bed, propped up by a bunch of pillows and Malia is reading a book.

He's a bookworm himself so every now and then his eyes flicker down to the pages. When the game that he's watching goes to commercial, he starts paying attention to what's she's reading to occupy himself.

He realizes that's it's erotica. She's about to start reading a sex scene. Namjoon notices when her breathing changes and her cross legs squeeze together.

He skimmed it before she even started the scene. She's in the middle of the book and by context, this isn't the characters' first time having sex.

Which means that she's read their previous sex scenes.

Malia swallows thickly, licks her lips and then closes the book. But not before marking her spot.

She feels herself starting to get wet and she really doesn't want to be horny while she's in the same room as Namjoon. She won't be able to relieve herself.

"Why'd you stop reading? The next scene was a good one."

Malia freezes and her heart speeds up. "You've read the book before?"

"No. Skimmed it before you closed it. I don't know why you acting innocent, I know you get nasty."

"I don't. I'm not nasty." She denies.

A damn lie. She thinks that she's probably the sluttiest virgin to ever exist.

Between her and God, she'd let Namjoon slut her the fuck out if she didn't value her virginity. She knows that he's more than capable. It's the way that he carries himself, his aura, the way he walks.

God, take her now. She isn't gonna make it out alive with this man around her.

"Why lie? Your thighs locked together and your breathing changed. You were staring at me earlier like you wanted to snatch me up or something."

Malia laughs quietly as her face heats up. "Don't think I don't pay attention to you, Lia. My eyes are always on you, soon as you walk in the room. I'd eat you the fuck up, girl."

She really does not doubt it, at all. She's such a mess for this man and she's pretty sure that he's aware of that fact.

Her thighs clench and her breathing falters. Of course, he notices. She wonders if it would be less noticeable had she worn pants instead of these damn shorts.

"See? Look at you. Finish reading your book, Lia."

"Mn mn." She shakes her head and focuses on anything but him being half hard against her lower back.

"Please? I want to read it with you."

"You said you already read it." She is beyond flustered but would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy this.

"I skimmed it. That's not the same. Open it back up."

Malia grabs it and opens it up, taking the bookmark out as she does it. They start reading and she fights the urge to rub her thighs together.

Images of the scenes depicted in the book play in her and she has to take her eyes off of it, realizing that she's breathing different.

She puts her head back against Namjoon's chest without thinking about it and groans in frustration.

"Malia."

"Hm?"

She snaps her head back up, realizing what she did and where she is.

"It's okay, Lia. I'll step out."

"No." She says it rather quickly and he looks at her.

She doesn't look at him, keeping her eyes unfocused in front of her.

"I mean... you don't have to go." She says the last two words so quietly that he barely even heard them.

"You want me to stay? Are you sure?" He asks and she nods.

"Do you want me to look away?" He questions. She shakes her head.

"Do you want me to watch you, baby?" Namjoon teases and her breathing comes to a nervous halt.. She nods slowly.

Her hips move a little as she starts to feels the tingles set in.

He pulls at the waist and of her shorts. "Take 'em off."

She lifts her hips and shimmies both her shorts and panties off, putting them next to her on the bed. Namjoon kisses the side of her neck as he grabs her thighs to pull them up.

Malia leans back against him more and he leans back against the headboard. The cool air of his room hits her as he spreads her legs.

He wishes he was eye level. To see her face to cunt. He'd eat her like his last meal.

"Touch yourself, Lia."

She hesitates as her fingers trail down her stomach and onto her mound. "You don't have to be shy. I want you to cum, baby. Can you do that for me?"

His tone is soft as he verbally arouses her.

She nods against his chest as her hand moves lower toward her pussy.

Malia lightly rubs up her slit and Namjoon watches as her fingers collect her juices. "Let me see."

She lifts her fingers up to show him the moistness coated on them. They're slick and he twitches in his boxers at how wet she is.

She brings her fingers back down to her pussy and he exhales as he watches her rub slowly up and down around her clitoris. He kisses her neck for more stimuli for her.

She moans quietly. Malia feels how hard that he now is. She uses that for imagery as she plays with herself. But it isn't enough for her. He's so close, he's right here.

She hears his breathing pick up in her ear, she feels his heart racing. He really wants her to cum.

She stops touching herself and grabs his hand. "Touch me, Joon." She guides him to her pussy and he breaks out of his trance.

"Are you sure?" He asks for consent even though she just gave it to him. He's thrown for a loop right now. He wasn't expecting that from her.

"Yes. Please." His fingers graze over her and gasps. His hands are cold in contrast to the heat of her sex.

"You're so needy." He lightly touches her clit. She rests her hand on his bicep and he kisses her cheek. "I got you, baby. Relax."

She relaxes into him and rubs her clit very lightly. Malia pushes her hips up for friction and he stops.

"Uh uhn. You asked me to help, remember?"

She whines and he twitches again. His fingers feel how slippery her pussy is and he puts his head back.

This ain't about him though. He focuses his attention on her and rubs her clit side to side slowly before circling around it. Malia moans.

"You okay?"

She nods feverishly as he picks up his pace a little bit. She puts her head back against him and he looks down at her. Her lips are parted as she makes small noises, panting and gasping.

He kisses her and she adjusts her neck to kiss him back. He groans into the kiss and she moans in response. His middle finger moves in tight circles around her clit and she opens her mouth, breaking the kiss.

Nobody else is in the suite so she can moan however she wants to. "Feels good.... feels so good Joonie."

"Are you going to cum for me?" He asks as she moves her hips to create more friction against his finger.

"Yes...... fuck."

"Hold it, baby."

"I can't, Joon. I-....

"Please, baby. Try for me." He kisses her face and he feels her stomach tighten as she tries to hold it off. If there is anything that he's learned about female sexual anatomy, it's that their orgasms hit them harder after being either delayed or completely denied.

"Joon..." she moans his name as a warning. He watches as her face twists in pleasure and torture as she fights her orgasm. He speeds his finger up on her and she whines.

She's still trying.

"Okay. You can cum now." Her stomach loosens as the knot snaps. She bites her lip to quiet herself as her orgasm hits her. Her head is thrown back and she looks unreal.

Absolutely breathtaking to him. He kisses the side of her neck as she rides out her high. "You're so beautiful, Lia."

She whimpers as he takes his fingers off of her. He puts them in his mouth and closes his eyes when he tastes her. She kisses him on the mouth and he sticks his tongue in hers.

He knew she was fucking nasty. He doesn't even know why she tried to deny it. They kiss as she tastes herself on him.

"Thank you." She tells him quietly and he smiles and licks his lips.

"Whenever you need me, tell me." He pecks her lips and she nods.

He waits for her breathing to calm before he gets out from underneath her. He has to readjust himself in his boxers when he stands up.

He grabs some wet wipes out of his nightstand and cleans her up before throwing them out. She gives him a look and he smacks his teeth.

"So you the only one that's allowed to touch yourself?"

She smiles and looks away.

"Ight then. Get your panties back on so you can lay with me."

She does as he says and lays on him when he gets back into bed.

Malia is resting in less than ten minutes; content with her orgasm.

A/N
Character Check In :)

How we feeling about everybody?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

25K 1.1K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
205K 12K 105
Namjoon and Malia take a much needed break for the summer following their freshman year. Breaking back into the college life, things have changed fo...
18.4K 882 25
Park Jimin... A handsome guy... 19 years old... a heartthrob... every single girl in the college drool over him... he's a player, handsome, flirty an...
19.2K 1.2K 50
College and mafia au! "𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍�...