Love And Saviour {GiyuShino}

By DemonGiShiReal

Shinobu is hoping one day she will find the person who saved her when she was a kid. This is my very first fa... More

Chapter 1: We're here
Chapter 2: Nickname
Chapter 3: Park
Chapter 4: I feel like I know you
Chapter 5: Love at first sight
Chapter 6: Bullies and Saviour
Chapter 7: New friend and Old Friend
Chapter 8: Bullies and Victim
Chapter 9: Disliked or Liked?
Chapter 10: Realising and Restaurant
Chapter 11: Uninvited guest
Chapter 12: Get out
Chapter 13: Preparing for tomorrow
Chapter 14: Date
Q&A
Chapter 16: Fun Night🍋
Chapter 17: Request
Chapter 18: First Class of School
Chapter 19: You will find someone
Chapter 20: P.E Class
Chpater 21: You are Speical
Chapter 22: Dinner with The Butterfly Sisters
Chapter 23: Encounter
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: I love you
Chapter 26: Having Fun 🍋
Chapter 27: Going Insane 🍋
Chapter 28: She couldn't, right?
Chapter 29: Deciding
Chapter 30: The Sun Cream Puff
Chapter 31: Tanjiro's Date
Chapter 32: Nezuko's Double Date
Chapter 33: Date gone wrong
Chapter 34: Tsutako in love?
Chapter 35: Confession
Chapter 36: Kindergarten
Chapter 37: Rejection
Chapter 38: Becoming Friends
Chapter: 39 Becoming Soft?
Chapter 40: What I Desire 🍋
Chapter 41: Be happy with you
Chapter 42: Love is suffering?
Chapter 43: Sleep at my house
Chapter 44: What to wear?
Chapter 45: Prom is here
Chapter 46: Prom Dance
Chapter 47: At long last 🍋
Chapter: 48 Let me have my thing 🍋
Chapter 49: Holiday invite
Chapter 50: Ready for the trip?
Chapter 51: Roadtrip and Beach
Chapter 52: Holiday Gift
Chapter 53: Infinity Hotel 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
Chapter 54: Aftermath
Chapter 55: Captured
Chapter 56: Rightfully Mine
Chapter 57: Psycho
Chapter 58: What kind of Monster are you?
Chapter 59: Yandere
Chapter 60: Rescue Operation
Chapter 61: Death is near
Chapter 62: Marry me?
Chapter 63: Pregnant
The Final Chapter: I Do
Oneshot Chapter: Kamado Family visit
Oneshot Chapter: Weirdest Date

Chapter 15: Jealous

7.6K 126 382
By DemonGiShiReal

Nobody's POV:

'I want to be with you forever!' Shinobu thought.

Shinobu opened her mouth and licked Giyu's lip which he opened immediately to deepened their kiss. The two began tongue wrestling, as they were making out, saliva were starting to come out of their mouth. Giyu was starting to lose his breath, so he pulled out of the kiss for air which formed a saliva thread. After taking a breather, he looked at Shinobu to see something he did not expect. Shinobu was mad and making a pout face. (Found this on pinterest and it was so cute, I couldn't help but put it XD)

"Koch-." Giyu asked but was cut off when Shinobu pulled him in for another kiss and pulled away.

"You weren't suppose to pull away from the kiss! I was just starting to taste more of you" Shinobu pouted and Giyu kissed her gently on the lips.

"Sorry Kocho, I was just running out of air." Giyu said, but she was still upset.

"Why are you calling me Kocho? What happened to Shinobu, Giyu!?" Shinobu asked and Giyu blushed when she called him by his first name.

"Sorry Shinobu." Giyu replied, but Shinobu looked away.

"Hmph! Apology unaccepted!" Shinobu said, but Giyu just smiled.

"What will it take for you to accept my apology?" Giyu smiled.

"I'll tell you later, but first we get off the Ferris wheel and head to the main festival." Shinobu said and Giyu hummed in response.

After one minute of the Ferris wheel ride, the two finally got off and they went to the festival to buy or try somethings out. The two of them bought caramel apple and then went to a mask store to try them out. Giyu grabbed an oni mask and put it on.

"How do I look?" Giyu asked and Shinobu began laughing.

"Pff! You look so weird!" Shinobu laughed and Giyu smiled because of her cute laugh.

"Try putting one on and see what you look like." Giyu said.

"Okay!" Shinobu said.

The two were trying different mask on, and they were laughing at each other every time they looked at each other. When Shinobu saw Giyu laughing, she was so happy. She couldn't believe someone like Giyu would have such a happy smile and a cute laugh. After that, Giyu and Shinobu left the main area to find somewhere quiet, they found a bench and sat down. They both were staring at the sky.

"So?" Giyu asked and Shinobu turned her head.

"So what?" Shinobu asked.

"The apology?" Giyu said.

"Oh, I'm still gonna tease you with that. Still have to wait." Shinobu said and Giyu smiled.

"Okay." Giyu smiled.

The two began sky gazing again, until Shinobu felt like going to the bathroom which made her a little embarrassed. Shinobu quickly stood up and Giyu looked at her to see what's wrong.

"Are you okay?" Giyu asked.

"I gotta go! I gotta use it!" Shinobu yelled.

"Okay, I'll wait here." Giyu said.

With that, Shinobu ran off to find the bathroom. As soon as she left, Giyu took out his phone to only receive a few text from Sabito. He looked at it to see what he sent.

S: I see you already left for your date.

S: How is the date going?

S: Are you gonna text back or are the two of you too busy taking things to the next level 😏

When Giyu saw the last text, he blushed madly, understanding what he meant by that. Although, he did in a way become a little 'horny' and he began to drift away. Until.

"My goodness! Tomioka-Kun, is that you?!" A girl exclaimed.

Giyu immediately snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the person who called out his name. It was his friend Koyuki.

"Koyuki?! What are you doing here?!" Giyu exclaimed.

"I wanted to go the festival with my father, but he was busy, so I asked my friend Hakuji if he wanted to come." Koyuki replied.

When Giyu heard what Koyuki, he felt weird and happy. Weird because Giyu felt like he heard that name before, and happy because Koyuki had a friend that wasn't Giyu. Reason is, during Giyu's time with Koyuki, which was kindergarten, people would pick on her for having an illness and they would all run away from her, saying she would spread it and cause a 'zombie apocalypse' even though her illness was not contagious. Giyu was the only person to become friends with her and at one point he even developed feelings for her.

"I'm so happy you didn't give up despite the things you've been through." Giyu smiled which made her blush a little.

"Actually, you're one of the reason why I was able to punch through these hard times." Koyuki stuttered which surprised Giyu.

"I am?" Giyu asked.

"Yes, you being friends with me motivated me to move on." Koyuki said.

*ring ring*

"Sorry! Gotta pick this up!" Koyuki said and answered the call.

K: Hello?
A: It's me Hakuji. I was just wondering where you are right now?
K: Sorry! I was just walking around! Just tell me where you are and I'll meet you.
A: I'm at the Takoyaki food stand.
K: Okay I'll be there right now bye. (Hangs up)

"Sorry Tomioka-Kun, I gotta get going." Koyuki said.

"It's alright." Giyu said.

"Okay, bye Tomioka-Kun!" Koyuki waved and ran off and Giyu waved back.

After Koyuki left, Giyu sat quietly again waiting for Shinobu to come back from the bathroom. But little did he know, Shinobu was behind a tree secretly staring the two the whole time. She tried to clench her fist but ended up breaking a little bit of the tree she was holding.

'Who was that girl?! And why was she talking to Giyu?! And most importantly, why was Giyu having a conversation with her?! To make it worse, he was smiling! Obviously not as much or big towards me but he was still smiling at her! And she was blushing and they waved at each other! I gotta do something!' Shinobu thought.

With that Shinobu walked to Giyu and called out his name.

"Giyuuuu!" Shinobu yelled and Giyu immediately looked at her.

"Shinobu, you're back. I guess you had number 2?" Giyu teased.

"No! Giyu I'm still mad about before and now I'm even madder because of what you just said!" Shinobu pouted. She didn't want to bring up the interaction between Giyu and the girl yet.

"So I guess my apology is never gonna be accepted?" Giyu teased.

"Your apology will be accepted if you help me with something." Shinobu said.

"Okay. What is it you need help with?" Giyu asked.

"I have a Uni exam coming up this week and I need you to come to my place and help me understand some of the questions." Shinobu said which made Giyu confused.

"Can't you ask your sister for help?" Giyu asked.

"She has to leave for school tomorrow due to her being a teacher." Shinobu said which made Giyu realise something.

"Oh crap! Tomorrow is Monday and I have to prepare Tanjiro and Nezuko for school." Giyu said.

"Can you ask your sister to drop them off?" Shinobu asked.

"What do you mean?" Giyu asked.

"My study might take all night, so you might have to leave late or sleep over at my place." Shinobu said.

"Uhhh okay, I'll call Tsutako." Giyu said.

"Thank you, Giyu. While you're talking to Tsutako on the phone, let's head home." Shinobu said and Giyu nodded.

The two left the festival and headed back to Shinobu's house. While they were walking, Giyu was calling Tsutako and she answered.

T: Hello?
G: Née-San.
T: Giyu! How is your date?
G: It was great.
T: So when are you gonna be back? You gotta drop Tanjiro and Nezuko off for school tomorrow.
G: I was gonna ask if you could drop them off.
T: Wait why?
G: Because Shinobu needs my help with her study and she said it might take all night.
T: Oh okay, I guess I'll drop them off if you can't.
G: Thanks Nee-San. Anyways gotta go.
T: Okay bye Giyu.
G: Bye. (Hangs up)

After over an hour of walking, Giyu and Shinobu finally made it to her house. Shinobu took out her keys and unlocked the door and opened it. The two entered and took off their shoes, after they took their shoes off, they were immediately greeted by Kanae who was with Kanao.

"Shinobu! You're back! How was dat- Ara I didn't know you brought Giyu." Kanae teased.

"Hello Kanae. Shinobu wanted me to help her with her studies." Giyu said.

"Is that so?" Kanae said while smiling at Shinobu.

"Anyways. Kanao, say hello to Giyu." Shinobu said.

"Hello Tomioka-San." Kanao greeted.

"Hello Kanao." Giyu greeted back.

"So, me and Giyu gotta get studying." Shinobu said and dragged Giyu to her room.

"What's up with Shinobu Née-San?" Kanao asked Kanae, but she just responds with a smile.

After walking up the stairs, Shinobu opened her room, took Giyu in, closed the door and locked it. Giyu looked around to see a a lot of books and studies. Giyu turned around to ask what was the main study she wanted help with.

"So Shinobu, what is it you need help wi-." Giyu said but was cut off when Shinobu pulled him in for a kiss.

Giyu was shocked, but he kisses her back. Shinobu leans forward which made Giyu lose his balance and fell down on Shinobu's bed. Shinobu pulled away from the kiss.

"Shinobu?" Giyu asked.

"I lied." Shinobu utter which made Giyu even more confused.

"What do you mean?" Giyu asked.

"I don't have any exams. I just can't hold it anymore, I brought you here because I want you Giyu. I love you more than you can imagine." Shinobu blushed which made Giyu blush as well.

"Shinobu..." Giyu said and Shinobu pulled him into a kiss again.

Tonight was indeed gonna be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE THE MAIN EVENT AKA LEMON 😏 THE NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT TAKE A LITTLE LONG SINCE I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN LEMON XD
If you're enjoying the story please vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 147 24
A young girl, determined to return his brother to his human form. ___ info ; Update status: I'm rewriting this whole thing. The main character is Nez...
113K 2.1K 10
[IN THE PROCESS OF REWRITING] A Sanemi Shinazugawa x Giyu Tomioka fanfiction. Sanemi Shinazugawa hated Giyu Tomioka. The way he was always silent, bo...
216K 4.1K 19
a normal mission for giyuu until the demon look rather familiar... a giyushino fanfic where giyuu falls in love with the girl who's not herself anymo...
1.1K 12 23
'Demons and humans... We place labels on them such as good and evil, though there is no such thing' Between 20-50 years before the original story of...