MEANINGLESS || TK (Completed)

By MemoryAccount

A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they rea... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20(M)
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23(M)
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28(M)
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
A/N
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Epilogue
Filtered QNA💗

Chapter: 12

802 83 89
By MemoryAccount

(Long Chapter hehe)

Jeongguk was nervous. Like really nervous. His body was sweating though it was cold outside. Taehyung called him too saying the place he'd come, not to feel nervous. That really worked somehow but his social anxieties were getting prominent after so many years.

He got ready & went out. 

(Jeongguk's look)

It took 1 hour to reach Seongju village. He took his phone to call Taehyung. He was dialing his number suddenly a hand took place on his shoulder. He turned to see. His breath got hitched. It was Taehyung, wearing a large brown sweater with slightly curly hair looking so cute yet gorgeous. Jeongguk forgot surroundings seeing this ethereal beauty boy.

Taehyung showed his boxy smile.

"So you made it. "

-Umm yes I guess.

"Okay. Let's go then"

Taehyung handed him a cola. Jeongguk looked at his face who showed his hand referring he had also one. Jeongguk felt dumb. He didn't bring anything for Taehyung. How could he be that stupid. His eyes searched for some stores where he could buy a gift or something but before that Taehyung called for a rickshaw.

(this is how it looks like. As it's a village, imagine this vehicle's available. P:C-collected)

"Come Gguk. It's getting darker. We'll be late"

Jeongguk got up nodding.

The vehicle was not specious. So their thighs were slightly touching. This feeling was new to Jeongguk. He kept looking around to avoid the sensation he was feeling inside. But truly happy that he was being together with Taehyung. He was already started liking Taehyung by his heart.

"So Gguk. What's your full name?"

-Jeon Jeongguk.

"Oooh JEON. That's quite umm- uncommon I guess? I haven't heard much of it. Really cool name. Not like mine. If you shout out 'Kim' right on here, you'll see 50 other Kims answering you. Being Kim is sooo boring you know." Taehyung huffed making Jeongguk laugh.

"Hey I'm not kidding. Seriously! Wanna try?"

Jeongguk chuckled saying no but Taehyung didn't back away.

"Wait watch me out."

He shouted saying KIM loudly in the rickshaw. Surprisingly the rickshaw puller turned to see them answering "Yes?"

Jeongguk & Taehyung both looked at him then each other. And then they burst into laugh. They were laughing so much that their eyes started to get tearing. Jeongguk grabbed his stomach with hands out of laughing & Taehyung biting his lips to control his laugh and tears both. They both turned red of how much they laughed.

"See, told you" Taehyung said out of breathing.

Somehow they managed to stop when they reached destination after 10 minutes of ride. Jeongguk insisted to pay but Taehyung was stubborn saying it's his treat to his village so he won't allow. Jeongguk felt so stupid of him.

Taehyung took him direct to the fair. They were outside of the gate when Taehyung called his hyung to come. He smiled at Jeongguk saying not to get nervous.

"Oops I forgot!"

-W-what?

"Wait lemme just-"

Only then Jeongguk realized there was a side bag Taehyung was carrying. He brought the bag closer, opened the chain and held a little box. Jeongguk confused. Taehyung opened the box. There were some sandwiches. Taehyung took a piece & told Jeongguk to have it. Jeongguk just stared at him with doe eyes.

(Tae in this chapt. Imagine surroundings story wise)

"I made myself so I thought to bring you some. Taste it & tell me! Though I'm not a good cook"

He indicated Jeongguk to take the sandwich because he was just staring at him for a long time.

How a person's heart could be so precious. He literally carried the food for him all the way!

Jeongguk was feeling guilty for not bringing anything for this precious soul. He was hesitating but somehow took a bite. It tasted average, but Jeongguk found it special. Cause it was made with love of course. Made by Taehyung.

"How's it!"

- Best sandwich I've ever had.

"Yah, you're exaggerating"

- I don't lie Tae. Trust me It's really good.

"But how can this happen? It's my 3rd time making something. I don't know even cooking."

-Really? Doesn't seem to.

"Yuppp"

- But you didn't have to Tae I-

"I wanted to"

(Silence)

They both were staring each other. So much unspoken words were being said by the silence....

Not after 5 minutes someone called out Taehyung's name at Jeongguk's back. Taehyung smiled answering & Jeongguk had to turned around.

"Hyungieeeee~"

Yes little one. Did I make you wait long?

(Tae's Yoongi hyungie)

They both hugged. Jeongguk was watching. He was nervous.

Taehyung came back with his brother.

"Hyungie, this is-

Yeah Yeah I know. Jeongguk. Am I right?

The man gave a hand & Jeongguk bowed before shaking their hands nodding.

" Jeongguk, this is my only brother, Yoongi hyungie"

Nice to meet you. Are you sure you guys just met 2 times at your workplace? Cz my little one literally talks about you for god knows how many times a day.

Jeongguk blushed hearing that. It made him think what actually Tae talks about him to his hyung.

"Hyungie where's Jiminie?"

He said he'll come after his tuition is over. Till then we can roam around the fair okay little one?

"Okie Dokie Hyungie Boongie"

Jeongguk saw them interacting in amusement.

Taehyung was jumping around in excitement after entering to the fair. There were lots of stalls, they were watching one by one. Taehyung kept whining that he wanted to see Bearsun. The three searched for that & found that giant doll at kids corner. 

(credit to the rightful owner)

Taehyung ran towards it, jumping like little kid to see It's activity. It was crowded with little kids with big baby Taehyung. He was laughing loudly at it did some dance moves. The doll somehow saw the excitement of him & gave Taehyung a flying kiss after touching his cheeks with Both hands. Yoongi was clicking pictures of those precious moments and Jeongguk looked at him in awe. He was so cute, adorable, bubbly, beautiful & so many things at same time. Taehyung ran back towards them saying how he was so lucky that Bearsun even touched him. He was giggling so brightly. At that moment someone came.

Taehyung hugged him so tightly ended up lifting that lite person.

-Yah baby! Put me down!!

"I'm sooooo happy Jiminie! You know Bearsun touched my cheeks, even gave me flying kiss!!!"

-Oh wow! Kissing his both cheeks. 

 Yoongi approached him, kissing his forehead, the person blushed shyly.

Jeongguk was mesmerised seeing the family interaction. Maybe this is called love of family. A thing he could never achieved.

Taehyung introduced Jimin to Jeongguk. Jimin's expression somehow didn't exactly match with Taehyung & Yoongi. Jeongguk noticed it. That was what he fear always. Insecurity about himself. Feeling himself very small I'm front of everyone.

-So you're the new friend of my baby huh..

-Y-yeah.

Taehyung dragged them towards ride area. Jeongguk felt relieved. They bought tickets of rollercoaster.

"Are you excited Gguk?"  Taehyung asked.

-I'm good.

"I'm really excited but nervous too. What if I puke there!"

Jeongguk chuckled.

- nothing will happen. You're brave. & we're with you right. Just relax & enjoy the ride.

Taehyung nodded & bit his lips harshly. His nervousness was visible but excitement too.

They finally sat in one row wearing seatbelts.

Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, Jeongguk.

The ride started to move slowly. Taehyung clinching his fists on his thighs crunching his button up nose cutely.

Then it started moving fast. Jeongguk kept looking at Taehyung with concern. He was screaming so loud that Jeongguk's ears surely would hurt later but he didn't care. He took his one hand with Taehyung holding it tightly resuring that he was with him. Taehyung looked over him eyes slightly teared up, one hand over his chest. Yoongi and Jimin too were shouting loudly, enjoying their rides. Jeongguk didn't care anymore looking at Taehyung's state. He wrapped his one arm over Tae's shoulder tightly another hand kept stroking Tae's hand bringing him close to his own chest. Taehyung's eyes were closed too tightly to see their state but it somehow managed to calm him down. When the thing slowed down a bit, Jeongguk unwrapped his hands bringing back to himself. Taehyung looked at him and then moved a slightly from the closeness. Jeongguk's ears were red while fidgeting his fingers where Taehyung was biting his lower lip.

The rollercoaster ride ended. Taehyung & Jeongguk's heart were beating rapidly & that was of course not from the ride only.....

They ended up having dinner at a restaurant.

So Jeongguk, Isn't it hard to maintain 2 jobs at a same time?

-Yeah sometimes Yoongi sshi but I'm used to this lifestyle.

Call me hyung. You're younger than me of course.

-Sure hyu-

-And What made you used to this lifestyle Jeongguk sshi?

Jimin didn't even let him finish talking. Everyone frowned. Jimin did sound a little odd.

Jeongguk started sweating in cold. He always escaped to this situations where he had to face his reality. He hated it. He hated his past. He never wanted to bring it to anyone, with anyone. He was an escapee. Always.

Taehyung took the things to Himself.

"Jiminie, It's his personal matter. We shouldn't talk about it."

-Baby, I was just asking. It's quite difficult for a boy of his age right? So I was just curious.

Let it go Babe. Yoongi said

-Yeah sure. Jimin smiled.

Jeongguk felt so thankful towards Taehyung he can't express. But he was also feeling shameful about himself that he couldn't even talk much about himself. How lame of him!

Jeongguk truly insisted to pay the dinner bill but Yoongi glared at him making him remember that he's the hyung. (A/N- Typical Yoongi thing duh)

The man had such an aura Jeongguk couldn't deny. 

A.N: Did you like the chap TaTaz? Lemme know~

#borahae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 2K 15
where jungkook a shy,cute, beautiful, innocent and introvert while Taehyung a cold and strict but hot,handsome professor.🥵🥶🤭 how they will meet an...
198K 9.3K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
226K 16.7K 39
What would you do, if you don't know whether you are free to love someone?? Jungkook wants nothing more than to love Taehyung with his whole heart bu...
71.8K 3.7K 12
'After Dinner Straight to Our Room, Don't Be Late Tonight Hmm?' . . . - God save me this time too pleaseeee~ A short fluffy story of Newly Married Co...