If We Have Each Other [Comple...

By ddrrrs2pt0

"I'm not giving up my baby!" Was her last decision. "Then get out of my house" Was all her mother had to say... More

C H A R A C T E R S
D R I S H T I
R A K S H I T
1: 5 Y E A R S H E N C E
2: H I
3: F A V O U R
4: T H A N K Y O U
5: A S S U M E D H E R O I S M
6: W I F E , G F , M I S _ R E S S
7: I C E C R E A M
8: H A B I T U A L
9: D I N N E R?
10: F R I E N D S
11: C H A N C E
12: H A P P I N E S S
13: N E W F R I E N D S
14: J O I N U S
15: A D M I R A T I O N S
16: T H E Y C A M E
17: E M O T I O N S
18: C O M P L E T E
19: G R O U P
20: K I S S E S , I L Y
22: N E R V O U S
23: D A T E
24: C O L L E N
25: B I R T H D A Y
E P I L O G U E
Bonus Part- I
Bonus Part- 2
Bonus Part - III

21: B L I S S

257 65 123
By ddrrrs2pt0

I've never written something like this before *except one story which does not exist now*

D R I S H T I

He kissed along my neck. I could feel him smiling against my skin as his hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me more into himself.

"Rakshit" I moaned, running my hands through his hairs and standing on my toes to match his height.

Stopping at the spot where I felt like losing my control, he lifted his face and looked me straight in the eyes. With a genuine satisfaction lingering on his face, he spoke "I love you"

"I know" I chuckled, knowing that my love loved me back.

"You should say I love you too" he complained, removing the wet strands of my hair which were stuck near my eyes.

"But I don't want to" I laughed again, leaving him unsatisfied with my actions and words.

"But I want to listen. Why can't you?" He complained. At this point he looked like the carbon copy of Varun. Crying over a specific thing, impatient and obstinate being.

"Because" I kissed his nose, wrapping my arm around his neck and using the spare hand to punch his chest lightly "I don't want to"

"That's mean" he pouted. The water dripping from his hair was falling on my face due to the closeness and his breaths could be felt near my nose. "Can you tell me you love me?"

As I nodded my head in a no his face dropped and the same smile was no longer visible. Living with Varun had actually taught him a thing or two. Emotional Blackmailing being one of them.

"Ok fine, I love you" His face instantly lit up with the sweetest glow and with the smile adorably lingering on his face he looked like one of the best things which had ever happen to me.

"I love you too, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, infinity!" He squealed gleefully as he picked me in air and twirled me around. I screamed and laughed simultaneously at his sudden action. "I love you!"

Sometimes little things give you happiness and today that one big moment had come with an immense amount, leaving Rakshit vulnerable to over excitement just like I was.

"Put me down!" Just like before, I screamed and laughed, telling him that I was enjoying the moment to the fullest and he did the same. I cupped his face while hanging in air and kissed his nose before he put me down and I sat on the couch, even if I was making it soaky wet due to the bath in the rain.

He kneeled down before me and took my hands into his, kissing my knuckles before he looked me into the eyes and gave me an assuring smile. "You know, I've loved you for a long time but never dared to tell you. The day I moved me, I saw you and Varun. I found you attractive at the very first day but kept ignoring the feelings of attraction unless they took the shape of love. Thank you for coming into my life Drishti, thanks a lot"

I was about to say something when he glared hard "I haven't completed yet!"

Ok, I guess

"I want to be with you forever Drishti. I don't know if I could love you to the extent you deserve, be the man who could keep you happy but I will surely be loyal to you, have your back when you need me and love you till my last breath. Do never leave me Drishti, never ever"

"Only a fool would leave someone like you" I cried. Wiping away my tears I embraced him in a hug and tried squeezing his soul out of his body only to realize that he was huge and one squeeze from his side meant my death.

He slowly lifted his face and looked at me. The intensity of the stare being too much to handle caused my heart thump with excitement and the insides of my stomach tickle as his hand went to trace my jaw line before capturing my lips for another kiss.

This had ever felt so good before. Within seconds I was pinned back to the couch as he tried domating me. His hands playing with the thin fabric of my sleeves pulling them downwards. My hands were busy feeling the smoothness of his wet hairs. I groaned in dissatisfaction when he pulled away but felt relieved when he moved towards my neck, the place where I would have had an Adam's apple if I was a man.

He placed a few wet kisses there and moved futther downwards. His hands were pulling my dress down and I knew what was coming next. As his face was halfway between from 'the' region and my neck, I grabbed a fistful of his hair and yanked my leg to prepare for his actions.

Feeling my nervousness he moved his hand down my shoulders to my waist, then slowly to my thighs, slidding inside my dress and caressing them when I gasped. He moved his face to my ears and whispered "It's okay" moving his hands up and down my thighs but keeping himself limited to an invulnerable extent.

Once again his lips were pressed to my skin, this time on my chest. I felt my dress slipping down further and further, exposing some of my cleavage below his face. This was making me nervous and I guess he sensed that.

He retraced his hands from my thighs and set my sleeves properly on my shoulders. "We shouldn't take it too fast. You should go and change or else you can fall sick" he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Oh yeah" I smiled and rushed inside to change.

As I had put on the dry clothes which were basically a black tank top and grey trousers, I went outside and found Rakshit shivering. "Rakshit"

I rushed to him and saw him sneezing, rubbing his arms to create some warmth. "You're cold"

"No I'm hot" he laughed.

"This is not the time to joke. Oh god remove you clothes, let me get you something to wrap around you" I yelled at him. The fact that it was heavily raining outside and Divya had texted me that Varun and others were staying over at Sia's tonight because of the storm had not skipped my mind. Moreover I was not letting him go. How could I believe that he would take care of himself when he reached home.

After sending him to the washroom , I went to grab the pyjama which I took from dad's closet before leaving. At this point I missed my parents but Rakshit needed it more so I handed him the pyjama through the space he made by opening the washroom door a bit.

"Only this?" I heard him scream.

"Unless and until you want a dress or maybe a tank top or a tube top with size half of you, this is the only thing available. After changing you should go straight to bed, inside that blanket or else you'll face the worst part of me" I threatened him

"For your kind information I am not Varun! Stop being my mom" he complained, again.

"Don't make me repeat myself" I went to make some coffee for both of us, thinking about the time we spent before and took out some oreas to have with the coffee.

When I entered the room with the tray in my hands, I saw him wrapped up in the blanket. Only his face was visible.

"What the" I laughed so hard seeing him that way. The tray could have fallen from my hands but I managed to hold it with my continuous laughter.

"Don't laugh at me" he soundes annoyed "I'm cold"

"I thought you were hot" I laughed once again, leaving the maniac level behind.

"Not so generous"

"Thank you"

I stopped laughing and sat beside him. Placing the tray on a safe spot on the bed, I helped him get out of the perfecf wrap he had created around himself and don't start at what I saw-

You know that I did not give him a shirt.

Here I was. Shamelessly checking him out. He noticed me doing it and his face turned to the brightest shade if red. He blushed.

"You blush?" Before I coudl laugh I had a pillow thrown to my face so I automatically shut my mouth up.

R A K S H I T

The coffee had helped me warming up a little and burying myself in the blanket did the rest of the work. Drishti sat beside me, hesitant to enter the blanket, probably thinking what would I think. "You don't feel cold?"

She nodded her head in a yes so I opened the blanket for her. She looked the absolute adorable beauty when she blushed, crawling into the blanket and wrapping her hands around me. "I thought you'd never ask"

She giggled. Placing her head on my chest, she moved her hands on my stomach, feeling my abs. Under normal circumstances I would have started laughing but right now I had to hold it and hold her. I had to keep my feelings and my hormones aside, couldn't take the risk of starting something I knew I would end but she was not ready.

We talked for a hour before she started yawning, I turned towards her and faced. Pulling her into my chest, I patted her back. She snuggled into my chest just like Varun did when he came over at my house.

I felt myself relax in her presence. Her sweet scent filled my nose, her laughter echoed in my ears and her smile never left my mind. I wasn't wearing any shirt and she was wearing a tank top, enabling me to feel the most of her.

The fabric of the trousers was thin, and my other protection was wet so I could not wear it and I think she could feel that the fabric was thin too.

Heck no!

But she never uttered a word. She just cuddled into me as she told me about a Sinister named character and shared her fear of being left alone.

My love was with me, beside me. I was holding her in my arms, watching her sleep peacefully like a creep. She had never looked so tranquil before.

I will always be there for you Drishti, always.

*.*.*

"Rakshit get up" Drishti was shaking me harshly, shouting that I had to get up. She was half under me so she could not get up easily.

"Oh god, let me sleep!" I yelled and buried my face in her neck. "You too sleep"

"Rakshit! Your brothers and Varun will be coming any minute. You should change before they come. You can sleep after changing too" she pushed me off her and pulled the blanket away. "Change!"

"Ah! I hate it when someone spoils my sleep!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5.3K 7
*Ranked #8 in recommended(11-5-18)* *Ranked #15 in arshi(17-5-18)* "Khushi, arre O titaliya.Tanik dekho to sahi darwaje pe kaun hai?(Hey Khushi, see...
333K 8K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
120K 5.2K 26
"Can you just take me home please?" I asked again. I put the drink down folding my arms over my chest. "I don't want to." He said grabbing me sittin...
87.9K 7.5K 27
True love never fails This story is based on this very commonly used phrase If your love is true, the whole world might fight against you, but you wi...