Each Other's End Game 2 (Hiso...

由 _S_Writes

"Where were you when I needed you years ago Hisoka! It's too late." In the quaint walls of his mansion, ther... 更多

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
84
85
86
87 + 88

Chaptee 55

70 5 0
由 _S_Writes

With her tears drying up, she finally removed her face off his chest and broke the hug under his command that they should leave.

Walking a few feet, Hisoka halted and turned back again because he couldn't near any footsteps trailing behind him. Only an uneasy groan.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Frowning partially at her embarrassment and exposure, "I'm scared to walk down." She mumbled under her breath, hoping he didn't hear.

"There's nothing to be scared of. I own this portion of the forest. Nothing and no one is here." He tried to assure.

Not budging, Maleeka remained still and silent. Not wanting to confess she was afraid of the mental scenarios her mind made up of what could be lurking in the bushes. It didn't help that it was still partially dark and foggy.

Lightly sighing with a half hearted smirk, Hisoka extended out his hand for her to hold. Thinking about how soft and accommodating he has become just for the two females in his life.

"I won't let anything take you away." He decided to humour her. Instinctively knowing what the issue was. Despite the sensible conversations she can hold, Maleeka still was a young kid after all.

Nibbling the bottom of her lip with pride, she pacely huddled to Hisoka's side and glared up at him.

"It's still easy to snatch someone out of your hand." She dissatisfactory stated before extending both her arms up in the air. Indicating that she wanted Hisoka to carry her.

Arching his left eyebrow, "Are you scared or just lazy?" He questioned. Not really expecting an answer because he had already bent down to pick her up. Securing her bottom comfortably underneath his forearm. And the other behind her back. Genuinely making her feel secure and as if it would be impossible for anything to grab her into the darkness.

"Hn." She groaned, wrapping her tiny arms over his shoulders, and buried her face against the croon of his neck. Wanting the dark forest out of her vision. Amazing how fast she grew attached to her long lost father.

"Why do you even own so much land?" He heard her lowly murmur against his skin.

Concentrating on feeling her eyelashes brush against the side of his neck every few seconds, Hisoka closed his eyes - falling victim to his thoughts again.

The obvious reason was because it's always good to have several locations to hideout. Especially in his field of work. Furthermore, it could be used as pick up and drop off zones for contraband.

However, the subconscious reasoning behind his purchases were you.

Ever since he spent that snowy night with you in the cabin. Hisoka found himself wanting to buy off more land and build houses just so he could take you too them one day for whatever occasion or as a simple retreat. And just a few minutes away from his house, up in the forest was one of the other houses he built. If everything wasn't encapsulated by mist and darkness, Maleeka would've seen the house several feet behind her from the bench they were seated on.
He knew you were someone that loves nature and isolation with good company. Hence he built on your desire.
You wanted to be isolated near beautiful beach waters - house built.
Aesthetically dark green forest in par with the clouds? House built.
In snow?
Near a lake?
The highest building floor overlooking a bustling city? Overlooking a desert?
Overlooking a sea of flowers?
Any beautiful location the mind could think of, Hisoka built a house there just for you.
Well.. For the both of you.
The thought of laying in bed with you rested on his chest or shoulder overlooking the surreal beauty appealed immensely to him.

Going one step further - depicting the thought and emotions that went into it all. He made sure all the beds would be positioned in such a way that the first rays of sunlight to seep through the windows would kiss your skin first. Irritating you enough, so you would stir in your sleep, only to bury yourself more into Hisoka in aim of seeking refuge from the light.

And of course, his personal reason - to make your body warmly toasty for him to hold. You were like a human hot water bottle that's desired in the bitter cold against his bare skin.

Even though only the ghost of you haunted him for seven years, he would still buy, build and leave it to stand abandoned.

Despite keeping his businesses going, building those houses were the only things he would spend his money on.

Maybe doing so was his way of still believing you and him would reunite again one day. Even though each passing year became more bleak - holding onto a thread at times. He was clinging onto this word called hope and faith.

But of course he wasn't comfortable with telling her or anyone that.

"Because I have nothing better to do with my money." He chose the snobbish answer over the sincere.

Merely humming a response, Maleeka fell quiet for the rest of the walk but home. Which of course made her sleepy.

Cautiously slipping her off his shoulders and back into her bed. Hisoka effortlessly took off her shoes and draped the blanket over her petite body. Maybe just for today, one last time, he will let her stay at home instead of going to school in a few hours.

Especially after the conversation he just had with her, Hisoka was feeling extra generous towards his flesh.

Heading back down stairs to the kitchen by 5:45 am. He was greeted by Akira that was in motion of starting breakfast.

"Don't worry about breakfast." He curtly said.

Placing the knife down, "Oh? But I do have to make Maleeka's breakfast and pack lunch for school at least. Y/n wanted to do it herself, but I stopped her because you did inform me that she needs bed rest." Akira replied.

"She's up already?" He enquired, rather surprised your motherly instinct and duties kicked in so fast. You were crazy if you thought you could operate as normal around the house straight out of surgery.

"Yes Mr Morow."

Walking closer to the counter, "I'll sort this out. You are relived." He instructed.

Looking at her boss immensely surprised, she stood there in shell shock silence. Did Hisoka just say he was going to make breakfast?

"Maleeka isn't going to school today. I'll see too Y/n's breakfast and my own." He elaborated, obviously seeing his shocked servant gaping because of this uncharacteristic behaviour.

Not wanting to irritate him, she obliged by leaving.

"Will you cook me breakfast or will A-Akira?"

"I'll do it for you this time."

A recent memory Hisoka recalled as you were dying in his arms a few weeks ago.

He told you he would back then, and he will keep his word. But to be honest, a part of Hisoka wanted too. He just wanted to do things for you personally for a change. Or maybe he was looking for an excuse to enter your room.

After convincing himself that you might need space from him, Hisoka just felt awkward being in your presence. Never ending silly issues right?

Nearing 7:20 am, Hisoka carried the self standing wooden tray to your room.

"O-h morning Hisoka." Your partial startled self greeted as you sat up properly.

Placing the tray down, "How are you feeling?" He asked rather indifferently.

"Okay I guess? Just a bit of body pain and sleepy." You answered. Eyeing out the food on the tray. Almost immediately picking out that this breakfast wasn't made by Akita but rather Hisoka. However you knew better not to say anything that will put him on the spot.

"When you are done eating, I'll get you pain meds too ease it off."

Partially clutching onto the fork, You looked down a bit uncomfortable. "No.. I'll be okay. Don't get any pain meds." You whispered that reply rather suspiciously. A suspicion Hisoka picked up.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because...Pain medication may cause.. those in recovery too set back, and to be honest, I am subtly craving meds for other reasons besides the relief of pain..So no meds." You shamefully admitted. So ashamed that you couldn't even utter the word addict out aloud.
That word made you feel weak and reminded you of the bitter past.

"Oh yes." He deadpanned. Feeling rather blonde to not realise that.

"Are you-"

"No. I'm fine Hisoka." You curtly interrupted him.

It's not that you were annoyed, you were just embarrassed about this matter. It's not everyday you hear someone abusing drugs to a point you need new organs. And you low key hated how much you ended up relying on Hisoka..

Blinking blankly at you for a few stiff seconds, Hisoka turned around and began to walk out the room.

"You aren't.." You somewhat disappointedly mumbled underneath your breath. Low enough that he couldn't hear.

"..Guess not. Silly me." You said once he left completely. After last night you just assumed that Hisoka would continue being extra kind towards you and feed you like how he did yesterday.

You couldn't help but feel partially disappointed and sadden at his aloofness. Although things weren't perfect between the two of you. Having him in front of you and being so tenderly kind was freshening. And it just reminded you of all the good things that made you fall in love with Hisoka. How special he made you feel because he would never do anything as generous for anyone. He hurts you badly..Emotionally and physically, but he truly made you feel like a queen. Toxic dynamics much.

But of course you didn't know, Hisoka wasn't being toxic, he was merely giving you space he assumed you wanted from him.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

161K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
274K 7.5K 51
You, Y/n are Leorio's twin sister (non identical) and you take the hunter exam to reunite with your older brother! Seems wholesome, right? That's unt...
77.9K 2.7K 26
You, Y/n, hail from the L/n Clan. The family full of assassins, born and bred to fight, win, and prosper. Your mother, Akane L/n, also known as Calam...
1.4K 11 29
𝑨 𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ☄. *. ⋆ᴷⁱˡˡᵘᵃ ᶻᵒˡᵈʸᶜᵏ ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮ Two youngsters find themself in the same...