Scarlet (Aizawa's daughter)

By Chimera_Regarion

I couldn't help it anymore. Everyone is happier without me! No one cares about me besides my mom anyways. Wh... More

Quirk
Job Policy!
The orphanage
Kid, why are you here in the kitchen?
Too close... way too close!
What an idiot!
Scarlet
Job done!
Erasure
Crimson Red Glow
In and out!
I refuse!
Lost and Found
Gone!
Breaking into UA
Look who we have here!
Knowledge is power!
Helping hand
Busted
USJ baby!
Scarlet... Sounds like an underground hero!

Lost Family

1.4K 45 1
By Chimera_Regarion

Ahh finally some me time!

I could check out the new coffee!

I heard they have some genius cake!

HM!

Let's get some delicious cake and then deliver the money to the orphanage!

YEP!

I was already out in the library in the school uniform I had and my mother's scarf. The coffee wasn't that far away too so it was only a good idea to go there. The money on the other hand was something I needed to pick up since we specified that the person will need to put the money in a bag close to the park and leave it there. Of course, I wasn't as dumb as to believe that they would do it like that without having someone trailing me. This was why I always had my quirk activated and when I was about to pick it up, I used to swap bags 3 times. Call me paranoid but I liked to make things safe. However, the park was on the opposite side of where I was going and so that was about to rest for now. The bag was safe since it was hidden to say the least.

As I was thinking about the cake, I began smile from ear to ear. I loved sweets so much! It was something my mom never could even relate too. She hated sweets and loved coffee soo much. I on the other hand couldn't stand the smell of it.

Ahh I can't wait to taste the new Raspberry Cheesecake!

It looked soo nice on the picture!

Ohh but I could also try the Esterhazy cake!

I was just thinking about the cake that was until someone grabbed my scarf and pulled on it very slightly while I was standing and waiting to cross the street.

Me: Huh...

I turned towards the person only to see that it was the small girl from the orphanage.

Me: What are you doing here Snowflake?

Kid: *Sniff* I got lost.

She was on the verge of tearing up and I could tell how scared she was just by looking at her. This was why I decided to pick her up and carry her.

Me: I'm Yui. What's your name Snowflake?

I didn't know if I already asker for her name or not but I completely forget it if I did.

Kid: Eri.

Me: What a lovely name Snowflake.

Eri: Yui, can you help me find papa?

Me: Sure. Where did you lose him?

Eri: I don't know. *Sniff*

Me: Hm...

I could pick up the faint smell of coffee on her which meant that she for sure must have been in a coffee shop and there was only one that was close by.

Me: Eri, do you want to get some cake before we look for him? You look exhausted and I think a rest would do you good.

Eri: Cake?

Me: Yep! I was on my way to get some.

Eri: I would love some Oneesan!

Me: Then let's go and get some cake!

I carried the girl towards the café and it was only by sheer fate that we meet her father there. The moment I stepped in, I could see Present Mic in his casual clothes with a lilac boy besides him. It was already noon and so I knew that school was over which meant that he probably was their other adoptive kid.

Once inside, I put her down and she immediately ran towards him.

Eri: PAPA!!!! TOSHI!!!

Mic: ERI! Thank god! I was soo worried about you!

Eri: Yui!

After hugging her family, the small girl came back to me and gave me a hug too. In return I petted her head.

Me: I am glad you found your family again.

Eri: Papa can we eat some cake?

Mic: Sure.

Eri: Can Yui have some cake with us?

Me: Oh no, I don't want to bother you guys!

Mic: Oh please, you brought her back so that is the least we can do.

Toshi: How did you know we were here?

Me: She had this faint coffee smell on her and this is the only coffee shop I knw in this area.

Mic: Clever girl!

Toshi: To even pick up on that...

Me: Well I am used to pick up small thing so it's fine.

It wasn't for long that I was ushered to sit with them and the waiter came over to us.

Eri: I want a chocolate cake!

Toshi: I'll go with a black coffee.

Mic: A Cappuccino for me. And what would you like?

Me: A Raspberry Cheesecake please.

After getting our orders, the waiter quickly left us alone.

Eri: Toshi is soo cool! He will be a hero one day!

I knew that the school year still hasn't ended which meant that UA's first year still hasn't started and I also didn't need to get a new uniform to hid my identity. I was still good with the one I had.

Me: Oh really?

Toshi: ERI!

Me: Pffff..

Mic: So, what are you doing little listener?

Me: Nothing much.

Mic: The school year is nearly over... do you know what you want to be?

I felt as if I was being interrogated but something told me that he was up to something. Though I for sure didn't wanted to find out what it was.

Me: Not yet.

Eri: Where is daddy?

Toshi: He's running late.

Mic: He will be here soon.

It was that moment that we got our food delivered to the table that Eraserhead came into the café and straight towards us. All I wanted at that time was just vanish into earth especially after what I did last night.

Ohh just the man I was looking for!

NOT!

WHY IS HE HERE!

Eraserhead: A black coffee for me please!

He just told that to the waiter that put our food on the table.

Eraserhead: What a surprise seeing you again.

Me: Yui, Sir.

Eraserhead: Just call me Aizawa.

Me: Ahm okay Aizawa-sama.

Toshi: Pfffff-ahahahaha sama!

Mic: Makes you sound old.

Eri: But daddy and papa are the coolest no matter what!

I took a bite of the cake and cherished the flavor of it to the point that I closed my eyes and just smiled at it.

Mic: Is it that good?

Me: I just have a thing for sweets, that's all.

I was glad at this point that they were not asking a lot of question but the way Aizawa was looking at me told me everything. He knew that I was an orphan for sure.

Aizawa: Where are you staying?

Me: What do you mean where I'm staying?

Aizawa: You are and orphan yourself and not staying at the orphanage. So where are you staying.

All of the sudden, I felt like avoiding and running away. I needed to get out of there as quickly as possible. That was for sure.

Mic: SHO that's not how you ask things! I am sorry little listener, we are just worried.

Me: About what?

I still smiled at them, ignoring the fact that I was like a bunny surrounded by hungry wolfs. They wanted information and the fact that I was Scarlet wasn't making things any better.

They both looked at me as I focused my attention to the cake.

Me: I am fine the way I am! There is no need for you to worry.

I didn't have any intention of finishing my cake anymore and so I stopped eating and put the fork down as I stood up.

Me: I should leave now. If you excuse myself and thank you for the cake.

Just like that I started to walk away but it was the small girl that ran after me.

Eri: YUI!

I stopped looking around as the girl had a small box in her hand. I haven't even realized that she or the lilac haired boy were at the counter looking at the cakes until a while ago.

Me: What's up Snowflake?

Eri: Take this with you.

Me: For me?

Eri: Yep!

Me: Thank you.

I crouched down and gave her one last hug before ruffling her hair taking the cake and leave the shop. I knew that they were a good family but not a family for me. There was no place for me other than the streets. Before I went home, I went to get the money and dropped by the orphanage. However, this time I was forced to sleep over there since they had some even on the next day again and I as always promised to help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 349 13
One day I got in trouble, big time too. There was no way to escape if. While I were slowly starting to re-think about all the life choices I made in...
25.2K 1.3K 16
As a kid, bullied and shunt, there was nothing to the outside world that Izuku didn't hate at all. So without even thinking twice, he shut himself in...
166K 5.2K 20
Thanks to Izuku's quirk, he was left behind, abandoned by his own mother. For her, his wings were a curse and not a blessing, including his healing q...
239K 7.4K 37
The dark clothed man looked down at you blearily from over the top of his scarf. "Are you alright, kid?" he asked. His sharp gaze flicks to the bruis...