Make Myself A Legacy (Another...

By LeonAidSalvacion

They were 9 and it felt right the way it was. "I'm not perfect and I know you all know this. But you make me... More

Disclaimer
Leon (Stray Kids) Profile and Facts (Updated!)
More Facts About Leon
Relationship with Members (Hyung Line)
Relationship with Members (Maknae Line)
Before the Survival Show
Requests
Other IDOL Closest Friends
First Impressions
Quotes
Members Finding Of His School Life
Leon Solo Producing
First Meeting with 3Racha
3:3:3:1 Unit Mission
One Kid Room
Receiving an award without the members
Fights
Out with Older IDOL Friends
Heartbroken Over a Secret Relationship
Spotify
Leon Studying
Solo Vlive
New Series: Century Soulmate
Birthday?
Changbin's birthday
Instagram
OSTs of Century Soulmate
Iconic Fan Sign Moments
Dying His Hair
Hate
Hate Part 2
"Protective" Leon Moments
Hospital Visit
Snippet of "Repentance?"
Repentance
Scandal
Is It Possible?
Just For A Night
#LeonAppreciation
"I love you" to each member
Thank You
I Wish You The Best
Stays, please stay (sad)
I Wish You The Best MV
The Story Behind I Wish You The Best
Let Us Take Care Of You (Sick)
It's Just Hard
[MM] Stay in my Reach (Felix x Leon)
[MM] Each Other's Prince and Angel (Lee Know x Leon)
[MM] It's Okay for You to Call Me That (I.N x Leon)
[MM] Cuddles (Han x Leon)
International Hyung
[MM] Dark Moments We Share (Seungmin x Leon)
Youth: Lost
Youth: Lost (Cast and Credits)
[MM] Reflection (Hyunjin x Leon)
[MM] Don't Punish Yourself (Bang Chan x Leon)
[MM] Don't Have To Control Yourself (Changbin x Leon)
Love, Care, and All Not Out of Duty (With NCT)
Tear One Another So Easily (Big Fight Part 1)
Youth: Lost (OSTs)
Torn and Looking for the Pieces (Big Fight Part 2)
[Song Dimensions] Hug - Seventeen Vocal Unit
Cute Concept?
Valentine's Special: Our Universe (OT8 x Leon)
Unspeakable
Forceful Lips (Sasaeng Moment)
[Song Dimensions] Sorry - The Rose
I Sacrifice Because The Love I Have Suffices (Two Selfless Leon Moments)
We Love Despite Being Broken (Big Fight Part 3)
Perfect Candidate (Leon X BTS)
Might As Well Carve Out My Heart (Sasaeng Ex)
My Heart Has Been Tested Over Time (Dating History)
Incorrect Quotes 1
Under This Spotlight
[MM] Airplanes, Dreams, and Boyfriends (Lee Know x Leon)
Look Back At The Crossroads (With Non-Idol Friends)
[Kingdom: Legendary War] No Time For Warm-Ups
Admit A Few Jealous Moments
Salvacion Residence
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Give In To The Darker Side of Us
[What If] SKZOO
[Kingdom: Legendary War] He's The Child They Sacrificed Everything For
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Fun and Games Under the Code Name of Competition
Lee Know, Leon "FanFiction Boy (나의 꿈의 남자)" [Stray Kids: SKZ-Player]
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Revive The Love Where Our Skill Takes Core
[What If] If I Said No
[Kingdom: Legendary War] All Us, No Parts In The Dark
Quick Dialogues
[Kingdom: Legendary War] To Be The Heirs of Their Thrones
ENHYPEN Added Member Announcement
[MM] I'll Stay Over When You Want Me To (Han x Leon)
Christmas Dream
First Time Back (At SM Entertainment)
Updated Salvacion Residence
Son-in-Law
COVID Recovery (And Hell For Leon's Apartment)
Embodying ODDINARY
The Closet Of A Maniac
Concerts Made Home Far Away
Another Soul Watches Over Him
Instagram Update | Miss You, Guardian Angel
Maxident Trailer
Guiltily Favored
Pay Attention To Me
SKZ - Replay: Dinner (Leon ft. BTS Jimin)
Overcast
overcast is one of his greatest acts of generosity
Next In Fashion: Idol's Armor 1
Perishable Product
He's A Sin Clothed In Denim

You're Having Too Much Fun

1.5K 51 25
By LeonAidSalvacion

How much must a man be tempted in a day? As the eldest among the nine, he must have self-restraint. When winds stirred to another far more appealing route, he must be the breaks of the car. The one to hinder such distractions from taking dominance of their minds and actions. But all the deities who have the power to read him knew he was pushed beyond the limits today.

The moment the song was finished, and video plans arose, he tried his best to prepare. Laugh off when his eyes drifted to Hyunjin for too long, and before imagination reigned. But that was easier said than done.

The ease of the white suit that had melted on the younger's figure already had him torn. It left spaces where others might linger for too long. Whereas his black outfit might have covered more of his physique, the mesh still allowed a translucency to skin only eight can ever claim. Only eight can ever touch. And only eight can ever shade.

Yet, if it were only the clothes to put the blame on. In truth, it was the man himself, a muse to viewers. A prince in the eyes of many, and a soul so beautiful that built itself on the boy's features. Hyunjin's bait to all who will watch, as he dances and uses his body to express, was more than enough for many to dream. Even Chan was tranced from behind the camera, wanting nothing more than to either shield their eyes away or profess his hand to everyone yet to view the video. But he stayed still, his teeth biting into his cheek as he waited for it to be all over.

Only if filming will call it "over." In truth, once the video was edited to perfectly lure many, he knew a few would jump on the chance to watch it at least once. And from then on, even years after, it would be accessible to anyone who craves to hear and satisfy their eyes. A population he would be jealous over, but at least none were his competition. The boy was theirs after all. And he hoped people knew that as they watched long enough to see the younger's hand on his neck, coiling tighter yet with more consent than the tattoo ever will have its hold on Chan.

That was supposed to be the ending to his night of want. But no, he still fell for another one's text. A text he pretended had no teasing undertones beneath. But who was he joking, the text was from a man whose every detail called to all like a siren. "Hyung, do visit me, please. I'm all alone filming, unlike you guys." So here he was, visiting Leon alone. And this was either a mistake or an opportunity, knowing him, it was both. "I should've never visited your filming place."

"But you've fallen into temptation, hyung. You're curious about my concept and come on, you miss me." How his words communicated two facts, and his voice is the song of sirens had not helped. They were a few meters away, a camera and a set in between them as Leon posed. But this distance did not help him control his ardor, instead, they made his starving drive almost unruly.

Leon's poise to such a rock concept was perfect. Unlike the leader's, his eyes were masking the electric touches he was craving, and instead communicated the same energy for his needed persona. And Chan was too in-depth with it, he didn't even notice how a break was called, and how Leon was so near him. His fingers grazing Chan's skin, feather-like touches to Chan's tense muscles, that exposed to a degree because of the top he wore. "You look handsome, hyung. Quenching, I would say." It was in these moments wherein he cannot overpower his desire and cannot act on them as he would. And in turn, his face could only turn a shade of red as his lips fumble between letters to say. "Cute. Maybe you can figure out your words as I wrap up, hmmm?" And before the older boy could stop him, Leon kissed his neck and left, resuming as if he did not leave Chan with such confuddled thoughts.

Only his gestures spoke now, after all, there were no lyrics to follow in his symphony. A simple run through his hair, as the scene reaches its closure. And he knew then, that he was giving Stay a treat. Different flavors, that was what each unit's song promised. Not one story, but a rally of passion in sadness, summer, seduction, and action. He continues to project until they call it off, keeping his teasing thoughts for Chan on a leash until it is all over. Thank goodness the directors were as satisfied as him because he does not know if he can stop his leader any longer. "Good job! I'll make sure to check in with you and Labyrinth Hub before giving it to our YouTube team."

The director was so kind, his own choice. But as much as he'd like to converse, he knew that if he ignored his boyfriend any longer, this plan would backfire on him. So he thanks the woman, and asks her to keep in touch before making his way to Chan. "I'll need to change, Channie." And he leaned in once again, to whisper out the words only meant for the boy to hear. "Would you mind waiting, or perhaps cool down with me in the changing room?" But unlike earlier where his speed allowed him to leave it be, the older boy's clasp on his waist stopped any movement between them.

"You're having too much fun teasing me today, mate." Leon's lip caught in his own bite, hearing the Australian accent shine through his boyfriend's had him in a daze. Even if they weren't faced to face, both knew each expression passing through. And it was a heated moment at such a public place. But of course, Leon won't pressure himself into how many eyes were watching, he still wanted the last say. So he used his own New Jersey timbre, and replied, "I can't help myself, hyung. You're too fun to tease."

A/N: Hello! First of all, if you're interested to read my take on the world of the gods and goddesses, then feel free to read "Remember That You Will Die."

Next, I'm going to be uploading the last chapter for Kingdom, soon followed by Leon's unit song in Noeasy. Then maybe more comeback-related chapters. If you have any wishes, then please comment and I might be the answer to an unlit birthday candle.

Last, is with regards to the comments. Personally, I love reading and replying to each. But there's this pull on my strings and pressure on my heart when I receive a comment with regards to when I will be updating. I try to be as transparent with how hectic my life is, that's why I update my readers about it. I feel guilty when I see that comment, and I don't like the heavy feeling. So please, if you really need to inquire, just message me privately here or on Instagram.

Thank you and see you soon! - Aid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 982 41
Oneshots of members of Stray Kids! Oneshots, two shots and short stories! Written for my Instagram @/galacticfixs !! Feel free to support me there, a...
971K 27.1K 56
hyunjin x fem reader Y/N thought that everything she seen on TV was real; that the way the idols act on screen and off screen was the same. But when...
303K 11.5K 74
you can't sleep at night. you can't sleep regularly when something is always on your mind. and its worse because you live in a zombie apocalypse whic...
93.8K 1.6K 39
[Idol au] You're an idol....actually a famous rookie and got invited to a famous show,Running Man.Your group and Stray Kids are the guest of the show...