Equinox: The Uprising

By ProtoLink

My name is Chris Kessler, and this is my story. Who am I? What's my purpose? I understand that I have many tr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Journey to Siege
Chapter 2: The Great Fight
Chapter 3: The New Revolution
Chapter 4: The Hyper Suit
Chapter 5: Mag Rail Locked
Chapter 6: The Hentus
Chapter 7: The Torrential Temple Part 1
Chapter 8: An Unknown Threat
Chapter 9: Threat Ended
Chapter 10: Examinations
Chapter 11: Scorpion Crevasse Part 1
Chapter 12: The Merge
Chapter 13: Trojan Horse
Chapter 14: The Cube Of Lore
Chapter 15: The Teranor War
Chapter 16: Torrential Temple Part 2
Chapter 17: Scorpion Crevasse Part 2
Chapter 18: Back On Track
Chapter 19: South
Chapter 20: Trial 1- Sequential Temple
Chapter 21: Trial 2- Spider Mountain
Chapter 22: Trial 3- Tangled Swamp
Chapter 23: Back North With Force
Chapter 24: The End Of An Era
Exclusive Wattpad Author's Note

Next time, in Equinox: Dreamscape

7 1 0
By ProtoLink

                I fled from the base as fast as I could, not looking back for anything. The only thing I heard was the low pitched humming sound that its field created. I saw what it did to those men. How their suit was deactivated and their skin was ripped to shreds leaving nothing but their bones. I am not anywhere close to being powerful enough to face this thing and here it is, right now. The last suit upgrade I got was to protect from any energy field but this energy was different. The creature used it to walk through an energy force field like it wasn’t there.

                I ran as fast as I could but it didn’t matter. I saw the creature appear in front of me and I had to stop. I started running in a different direction and it appeared there too. I tried to escape its grasp but no matter where I fled to, it would be waiting for me. I finally just stopped running.

                -Why are you doing this?!!

                “The energy from your suit will sustain me forever, giving me eternal life. I must kill you to get to your suit.”

                It started walking towards me, slowly. The energy field started back up again. Like last time, it started out looking like a burning inferno as if it were a star, then it turned transparent. I watched as the energy field crept ever closer to me. I closed my eyes, waiting for death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 9K 73
The battle for The Six is on! Billionaire Tech Guru Blue Hawthorne set out to make the world a better place with the Six men she loves but success co...
4.1K 216 19
This story has been discontinued, and is complete as it will ever be. Check the final chapter to read what would have happened. ...
79.3K 4.3K 53
Humanity emerges from the aftermath of the technological singularity having conquered scarcity, disease, poverty, aging, death, and, or so they thoug...
1.3K 3 15
I never wanted things to end this way, I never wanted to shroud the galaxy in my dark plague. I never wanted to turn my tides around. But you betraye...