THE MANOBAN's: MEET THE DISAS...

By Dos1st

In the whimsical world of the Manoban family, the arrival of kids was meant to be a blessing, but little did... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Surveyyyyy
BP
16
17
BLACKPINK 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY
18
19
20
21
UP
22
OUT
23
24
24.1
LALISA
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
SELISA
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
NEW BOOK
41
42
THE MANOBANS (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 JENNIE'S BDAY SPECIAL
62
63
64
65
66 (M)
67
68
69
70
70.1
71
72
73: SEYCHELLES
74
VALENTINES DAY SC ( LISA AND THE SUPER M )
VALENTINES SC (LISA AND THE SUPER M PART 2)
VALENTINES SC (LISA AND THE SUPER M LAST PART)
(VALENTINE'S DAY BONUS CHAPTER)
THE MANOBANS | THE LAST CHAPTER
75
76
OUT
77
78
79
80
81
82
( LISA'S LATE BIRTHDAY SPECIAL CHAPTER )
( LISA'S LATE BDAY SPECIAL LAST PART )
Kris-Ella
83
84 ( KRISTELLA CONTINUATION )
85
86
NEW STORY: JENLISA
BLACKPINK
AHEM
87
88
EPILOGUE
WHO WANT THIS? (THE SUPER M)
SPECIAL CHAPTER: PART 1🙈
SPECIAL CHAPTER: LAST PART
THE PLOT: CLARIFICATIONS
NEW STORY ONE SHOT
NEW JL STORY
NEW STORY

29

13.3K 450 191
By Dos1st

L I S A

" Psst, what happen?" Jisoo asked when she entered my office. I still have my office here in Chanel tho.

" What do you mean?". I asked feeling confused as to what she was saying.

" What did Jennie do to you after she found out that the woman you met recently is the one and only Yea-Ji?". She elaborates.

" Oh, that...she explodes but of course nothing I can handle". I answered proudly.

" Really? What did you do then?".  She asked so I showed in front of her face my hand.

" What's that?". She asked confusedly.

" Are you dumb? It's a hand". I retorted and Jisoo hit my head.

" Of course I know it's your hand so what did you do? Wait, don't tell me you slap her?!". She said in disbelief.

" Tell me, did you hit my best friend huh Limario?!". Jisoo raised her voice at me and grabbed my collar.

" You dumb dumb!". I hit her head which caused her to let go of my collar.

" We made love, I took her to heaven using these fingers". I elaborated.

" Yikes". Jisoo said in disgust that made me laughed.

" What about you? What did Chaeng do?".

" She took me to hell". Jisoo said without hesitation.

" What do you mean?"

" I tried to act mad but that bitch turn the table. She wants me to sleep on the couch---- she did?". I cut her off.

" Yeah but of course I didn't agree and that chipmunk will only allow me to sleep beside her if I will have Han So-Hee's autograph. The audacity!" Jisoo said in annoyance which made me laughed.

" What's funny bitch?!". She raised her voice at me.

" Woah chill bitch, I'm not your enemy," I told her which made her sighed but then she lifted her gaze back at me right away.

" Lisa..." She said.

" What?". I questioned.

" I need your help". She stated that made me confused.

" What kind of help do you want?". I said while raising my brow.

" I know you just met but can you ask Seo Yea-Ji to help us to get So-Hee's autograph?". Jisoo stated and held my hand.

" What? W-we're not that close bitch besides---- please please Lisayah I'm begging you. Help me". She cut me off and plead.

" Come on Limario, I'll do anything you want just help me". She adds and squeezed my hand.

" Anything?" I said that causes her to gulped.

" A-anything". She repeated.

" Okay". I said and that made her eyes widened.

" R-really?"

" Yeah". I smiled at her making this chicken to pulled me for a tight hug.

" Come on let's get my chipmunk's autograph". Jisoo said after we both pulled away from the hug. She was ready to drag me but I stopped her.

" What? Let's go Limario". She said.

" Say I love you first". I smirked at her.

" What?!". She said in surprise.

" You said you'll do anything I want so say I love you Lisa first then we'll go to Dior". I stated.

" This is your condition?". She asked.

" One of my conditions". I replied.

" Are you insane? I only asked for an autograph but why do you have a lot of conditions?!". Jisoo said in disbelief.

" May I remind you that your favor is not that easy. You want me to ask Seo Yea-Ji's help, Besides, I'm not that close to her so I'm just doing you a favor". I retorted.

" Be thankful that one of my conditions is just simple. All you have to do is to say I love you Lisa". I added and my smile widen when she sighed in defeat.

" Fine".

" Okay? Tell me now".

" I- Iloveyoulisa". She said in a rush.

" Are you a rapper now?". I teased her.

" Say it again slowly and in a sincere way". I grinned at her and I can see how much she wants me to strangle.

" You bitc---- hep hep, you need me, remember". I quickly cut her off.

" Fine, I fucking love you Lisa Manoban!". She said with gritted teeth.

" Woah that's better and yes Kim Jisoo, I fucking love you too". I replied to teased her before I burst out laughing.

" Fuck you!". She said angrily

" Oh sure". I retorted and she was ready to choke me but I dashed away and yelled let's get your wife's autograph bitch!

K R I S T I N A

We were currently at the restaurant as Ella called that the twins missed me and they want to hang out with me again so I immediately agreed.

" Are you full?". I asked Leo and Liam which they quickly nodded their heads.

" Yes noona the foods here were great". Leo replied that made me smile.

" I'm glad you both like it, how about you EL?". I asked Ella.

" Same, and please tell uncle that we enjoyed and love the food he prepared". Ella said complementing my dad's cook. Yes, we owned this restaurant and my dad was the head chef.

" Noted". I simply replied and winked at her but then I noticed a red tint on her cheeks but Ella quickly looked away.

" I- I'll just go to the washroom, I'll be back". She stood up and excused herself.

" O-okay". That's the only word I've said before she rushed to the lady's room.

" Noona's blushing". Leo said when Ella was nowhere in our sight.

" She what?". I asked confusedly.

" I can't believe your oblivious noona. Noona Ella blushed when you winked at her." Liam said while shaking his head.

" W-why would she blushed?". I stammered and Leo facepalm himself.

" Are you numb, noona? Do you want me to elaborate on you why she blushed?". Leo looked at me in disbelief.

" I- I don't get it". I replied which causes the twins to heave a deep sighed.

" Noona, do you like our noona Ella?". Liam asked me that made my eyes widen.

" W-what are you talki---- Stop pretending noona. Even if we're just a kid we know if you like our noona. You stare at her like she's your world and don't make an excuse because you can't fool us". Liam cut me off. Wow this kid really.

**Sighed**

" Am I that obvious?". I asked them which made them both nodded.

" Do you think Ella noticed that too?". I asked again.

" Well, her reaction says it all. She blushed so it means she noticed". Leo said.

Fuck, what should I do?

" Who taught you about that? How do you noticed or know if you like someone?". I asked them.

" Noona we may be a kid but we are not dumb. Remember, we were surrounded by a bunch of gays. Dada and her whatta tops squad always taught us about love". Liam stated which made me taken aback.

Did Tata Lis tell my secret?

" If you were thinking if someone told us about what you felt towards our noona you're mistaken. We were just observant and don't worry Noona Kris, your secret is safe with us". Liam said again like he knows what I'm thinking.

" Why don't you just admit it to noona Ella?". Liam asked.

" I- I can't besides it's not the right time yet. We are still young and I promise to tata Lis that I'll wait for the right time". I answered him which made Liam smiled widely and looked at Leo then showed his palm to his brother.

" What's that?". I asked him

" Oh, Leo and I made a bet, I told him that I can make you admit your feelings towards noona Ella and I made it so with that, he needs to give me his new Nintendo Switch". Liam proudly stated.

" Y-you made a bet on me?". I looked at them in disbelief.

" Yes and sorry noona, we just learned this from grandpa and grandma". Leo answered me.

" Wow". That's all I could say.

" Why don't you sing a song for noona, noona Kris?". Leo said.

" And why would I do that?". I questioned.

" Duh, singing a song to someone you like is a plus. Dada always sings for Mama and Mama love it, she always squealed like a teenager". Leo explained.

" I'm sure noona Ella will love it. Just look into her eyes while you are singing and then notice her reaction". Leo added.

She's right, I'll have a chance to see Ella's reaction.

" Okay, I'll do it, wait for me here". I said and stood up to go to the stage. Aside from dining we also have a live band who plays a song for the customers.

E L L A

" Where is Kris?". I asked right after I returned from the washroom.

" Oh, she's over there". Leo and Liam pointed where Kris is.

As I looked to where she is, I noticed that she is talking to their band. Is she going to sing?

" What is she doing there?". I asked the two.

" She'll sing noona". Leo replied.

" Why?". I asked him again but he just shrugged his shoulder until I heard Kris's voice.

I looked up to the stage and she cleared her throat before she locked her gaze at me.

" Um, hey everyone I'm Kris, and I'm here to sing a song for someone". She said that made my brow rose.

Someone who?

One of the customers asked her.

" Someone that made my heart skipped a beat". Kris said and locked her gaze back at me which causes the customers and my twin brothers to cheer at her.

I couldn't help but feel my heart pick up its speed. Okay, what's going on?

Then, after that, the band started to play a song while Kris eyes never left on me.

Girl, you don't know, nah
What you do to me
When I see that crinkle on your nose
I wonder if you fluently just
Do you
Like you do so effortlessly
I want you right next to me
I want you to be my
Be my, my

Green Tea in the morning
Be my, my sugar honey
You're just so great
I wonder, girl
I wonder why you love me
It's so lovely, can't complain
One day, I'll give you my name
If you're down
If you're down

Be my Green Tea in the morning
Be my, my sugar honey
You're just so great
I wonder, girl
I wonder why you love me
It's so lovely, can't complain
One day I'll give you my name
If you're down
If you're down

During the entire song, Kris was just staring at me and that I have to take a deep breath to calm my nerves down, especially my beating heart. I know she likes me but I know for sure that I don't feel the same way. Kris is just my best friend, my sister and that's it.

Besides, we are still young so I've no planned on getting myself involved in a relationship yet but the way Kris look at me, oh for pete's sake, not now. I don't want to break her heart.

LEO AND LIAM

Leo turned his gaze at Liam and gave him a knowing smile.

" Ready your DJI Mavic 2 Pro because I'll have that later". Leo told her twin brother that causes Liam to groaned silently.

" Sorry Liam, I also made noona Kris sang a song for noona Ella and I deserve to get my price". Leo whispered at him to avoid their noona Ella hearing them.

" Say goodbye to your new Mavic 2 Pro". Leo giggled while Liam sadly pouted.

" Goodbye, my beloved drone". Liam said to himself.

J E N N I E

CHANEL

" Hi unnie, do you see Jisoo?". Chaeyoung asked me as soon as she entered my office.

" Do you see Jisoo here?". I asked back which she quickly shook her head.

" So that means I don't". I responded that made Chaeyoung chuckled.

" Do you know where she is?". Chaeyoung asked me again so I lifted my gaze back at her again.

" Do I look like a lost and found section, Chaeyoung?". I raised my brow at her and was sounded serious.

" Wow, who hurt you unnie? Why so serious?". She asked back.

" I have a lot of things to do Chaeng so don't ask me about your missing wife. For sure she was just in Lisa's office". I retorted and continued my work again.

" She was not there, even Lisa wasn't there". She replied which caught my full attention.

" Lisa's not in her office?". I asked and Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at me.

" Do you want me to repeat what I've said unnie?". She retorted, wow she knows how to fight back.

I glared at her and she immediately chuckled.

" I'm just kidding unnie, yes Lisa wasn't in her office so I came here to ask if Jisoo was here but unfortunately she wasn't," Chaeyoung explained but she gasped upon realizing something.

" What?". I asked her.

" I think I know where that two crackhead is". She said which causes me to raise my brow and was waiting for her to continue.

" Maybe Jisoo asked Lisa's help to ask for an autograph----- autograph?". I didn't let Chaeng finish what she is trying to say as I cut her off.

" Yes, I forgot to ask Han So-Hee's autograph so I told Jisoo to get me her autograph". Chaeyoung replied.

" And why would she asked my wife's help?". I said questioningly.

" Duh unnie, have you forgotten that Lisa help and met the Dior's CEO Seo Yea-Ji which of course Han So-Hee's boss slash best friend, and since Lisa help Yea-Ji she could easily ask a favor". Chaeyoung explained and upon realizing that, my blood boiled and I quickly dialed Lisa's number.

If that's true, how dare that chicken ask my wife's help and drag her to that woman knowing that Seo Yea-Ji and I are rivals!

I groaned when Lisa was not picking up her phone.

" What's wrong unnie?". Chaeyoung asked me but I just ignored her.

When I can't dial my wife's number I tried to contact Jisoo and she answered after three rings.

" H-hello?". Jisoo stammered, it's visible that she's nervous.

" Where is my wife and where are you?". I sternly asked.

" W-we went to grab a food?". Jisoo said unsure.

" The truth Kim Jisoo, where the hell are you and where did you take my wife?!". I started to lose my patience.

" Unnie, what's wrong why do you sound mad?". Chaeyoung asked me again.

" Answer me Kim Jisoo?!". I asked her again.

" W-we are here in front of the Dior's building?". Jisoo answered and I yelled upon hearing her.

" YAH KIM JISOO RETURN MY WIFE HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I DRAG YOU TO HELL!" I angrily said and Jisoo quickly ended the call without answering me.

" YAH JISOO!!!!". I yelled which made Chaeng flinched and hide her face using her palms but sparing a little peek at me- still confused about what was happening.

L I S A

" Who was that?". I asked Jisoo who looks terrified after the call.

" Oh, n-nothing just Chaeng, she was just updating my whereabouts". She stammered.

" Then why do you sound nervous?". I confusedly asked.

" S-she was pressuring me about the autograph". Jisoo replied.

" Hmm, okay, anyway have you texted my wife that I'm with you? I can't call her since I forgot my phone at the office". I asked and Jisoo nodded her head.

" Yes, she already knows, she said good luck". Jisoo nervously smiled and I looked at her suspiciously.

" C-come on let's meet Yea-Ji so we could return right away". Jisoo said and hop off the car.

-----

Who also screamed right after DJ Snake dropped a teaser of his collaboration with OZUNA, MEGAN, AND LISA? 🤚

Take note, BLACKPINK OFFICIAL AND LISA HERSELF EVEN REPOSTED IT ON THEIR IG STORY!

Salute to DJ Snake who never give up and waited for 2-3 years just to have this much-awaited collaboration with Lisa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 513 3
The story Of Mia Monae<3333.
267K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
8.8K 304 8
Godlike speed in a world kinda dominated by hot females, what could go wrong for me? Nothing. Nothing at all :) I don't own Sonic The Hedgehog or Hon...
259K 10.9K 60
"You will be mine, All mine and there's no where to run. You can't escape from me." "Oh, you should have known me by now, I never lose." She said wi...