๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ง๐ž [๐‡.๐’]

BแปŸi daddy_kins

|COMPLETED| ___ cover by wafflesxberries "๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐ ?" ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ... Xem Thรชm

๐‚๐€๐’๐“&๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐’๐„๐๐”๐€๐‹ ๐‡๐”๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐‹.๐Ÿ

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’

753 21 21
BแปŸi daddy_kins

I wanna be a good boy
I wanna be a gangster

'Cause you can be the beauty
And I could be the monster

I love you since this morning
Not just for aesthetic

I wanna touch your body
So fucking electric

i wanna be your slave -Måneskin

"Jesus Christ"

Another hiss came out of Mitch's mouth as I dodged and went for the jaw putting my whole weight into causing them to stumble back blinking quickly and I knew I took a bit of her ear with that one.

I could hear the ringing myself.

I blocked my face from the high kick they throw but missed completely the slight tap to my side signaling me that I was open there, I punched but they blocked as they hit the side of my thigh that was exposed and open for a beating. I huffed out knowing they were trying to piss me off so I would go for another right hook but honestly I was tired and fed up.

"COME ON CHARLIE. 10 SECONDS, GOTTA AT LEAST GET A TIE" Mitch yelled as I rolled my eyes getting out a yelp pass through my night guard as I felt their arms wrap around my waist trying to lift me up but loosing the grip when I jabbed my elbow in their back. "SHOW HIM WHAT YOUR MADE OF!"

I did the same exact thing as them, wrapping my arms around their waist planting my face of their back trying to knee them in the face since they were right at the side of me, that only made them giggle squeezing me harder than spanxs. Another yelp left my lips as I flung upwards my arms detaching from their waist as I prayed that this time I wouldn't land on my head like last time, a concussion wasn't what I needed for today.

"fuck..."

I grunt wheezed out of me as I felt my back hit the mattress and a body crash into me with full force as they wheezed out a belly laugh while rolling off me. Their blue green eyes filled with cheekiness making me want to kick that bastard in the shin.

"Really? Yah gotta stop tossing me like I'm a bag of potatoes you ass" I removed the mouth guard throwing it in some corner not wanting it near me anyways, and knowing I had to pick it up again later since Mitch would ride my ass about it.

Jack groaned with a laugh "Come on bestie, it's funnn. Just pretend it's like a rollercoaster that tosses you like a ragdoll" He grinned more when I flipped him off grabbing a towel from the ropes as Mitch held the mouthguard in his hand with a displeased look.

Shit.

"Honeslty I thought you'd have more in you today, Harry said you were snappy today" They both mused with a teasing look as I rolled my eyes in irritation. You snap at a man for asking if you're alright for the fifth time as they follow you around like a puppy and suddenly your a mean person.

"hate to ruin the expectations" I told him tiredly and a bit annoyed.

Well, he asked me one time and he didn't ask he if I was alright, Harry just wanted to know if I wanted waffles or pancakes and I told him to fuck off slamming the hotel bathroom door in his face staying in there for a few minutes. I hated the hotel, it felt impersonal and weird.

We haven't found a place to say in yet since the accident and I had finally come forward telling Harry I was more than broke, it had been official I was cut off with everything to credit cards to even venmo, everything frozen if I wanted the rest I had earned.

I would assume Harry would have been mad for me not telling him that I had nothing to my name really but he just seemed mad at my family for leaving me for nothing, I still haven't gotten a return call from Jason I don't know if he's in the same boat. I would lie and say it wasn't stressful for me to be dependent of someone even if I loved Harry to my core, I didn't like having to rely on him with everything.

The money I had saved, I had earned that. And it pissed me off that they just froze my account with me not even doing anything to them.

And to add more pressure to my nerves I had accepted to be apart of the ball which my grandmother had called 3 times to confirm excited that I had said yes, so now I couldn't not go. 

"Bestie why are you even going if it's gonna be hurting you. You don't have to please everyone sometimes" Jack said giving me a worried look, his hand resting on my arm as freshly painted red tips of hair falling in front of his round face. I sighed giving him a tight smile.

"I mean where's the fun in shoving my achievements in my cousins faces  if I'm not their plus I get to look at their faces when they see my big hot boyfriend wrapped around my arms"

The two men laughed shaking their heads as Mitched ruffled my hair as Jack wrapped his arm over my shoulder pressing me into his side, our skin sticking together because of the sweat.

A mischievous rose on his lips "Just give us a call and we'll tie a few ends, nobody will miss them I assume from everything you told me...im not joking"

"Please do call, we've been a bit bored lately since everything has died down a bit....plus I might stab Jack if fun doesn't show up soon, or just for the heck of it" I would have been weirded out and scared for that kind of talk between the two with me but so far that has been a normal thing coming into this new relationship.

I didn't know that my affair of telling the truth with Harry had extended to the two which led to Jack almost getting shot in the get by his cousin when he confessed he did peak a look when I was showering, as if I didn't know by the giggles. And Mitch saying that he walked into us a few times by accident which mortified me by the sheer disgust on his face.

"What if I wanna shoot you mate huh?"

"I will literally kill you" 

God they were so weird.

Mitch tapped my arm holding his phone out with an annoyed expression "Also please stop sending my sisters messages all the time, she's been ripping my head off that I haven't brought her around to play with you in a while"

Sasha is the most precious little thing I have ever been around, I wasn't a big fan of children but she just made me fall in love with her little smile and cute elbow dimples. She was the opposite of her brother of course being a whole ray of sunshine even making the big scary brother smile time to time.

"Awww is someone jealous that their loves me more" I faked a pout reaching to squeeze his cheeks retracting when he snarled "We all still love you Mitchy even though your adopted, doesn't change nothing"

"Oh for fucks sakes"

"Mate, it's okay. Adopted or not we love you equally as much...and there's no return policy so we can't really take you back by being so sour" Jack poked even more as I replied to the cute little texts Sasha was sending me showing em she was taking good care of my pups while I stayed at the hotel, I knew that Mitch was holding a death glare and honestly we really didn't care. It was his way of saying 'I love you too'. "You look like you need a hug"

I peered over my shoulder snorting at the look the tall man held. It was a mix of irritated, annoyed and over all done with this whole things

"Touch me and I will stab you" Jack and I shared a look debating on if we should do this or not, the small grinch like grin that slowly rose on his bright glossy lips causing our movements to seem coordinated as we turned around at the same time. Just like those girls from the shinning we smiled tilting our head to the side. "I said no"

"Come onnn Mitchy, it's just a hug" I whispered out holding my hands up towards him.

"We just wanna show you our love towards you"

"I won't hesitate to shoot you bitch"

To say that it didn't end well for anyone at all, Mitch ended up in a sour mood the whole trip to the hotel while I attended Jack's bloody nose after he had smacked his face on the floor from tipping on his own feet when Mitch took a intimidating step forward. Luckily for me the cracked up puppy had broken my fall as we both panicked even though I doubted Mitch would have done something.

I arrived at the empty, no boyfriend around which made the place seem even more depressed, even as a kid nothing was fun about wanting to sleep in a building that over people have slept in your bed previously. Harry has been dragging me across New York searching for the perfect home for us but he seemed more picky than I was, he was adamant that it should be large enough to host our friends to stay the night along with my horses that I call puppies and a large tub so we can sit in together which meant to have sex in.

Another thing I had been noticing him check out is the security, questioning the cameras, the neighbourhood  if it was a well socialized place or to close too the people who could cause us harm, I even caught him calling Jack to make sure there weren't any people associated with them in the area.

We were tip toeing again around the situation and Harry was getting the rough end off it. He thinks I don't hear him at night mumbling my name in a begging manner until he's scared awake pulling me towards him so he can feel I was there with him, he also doesn't know I had woken up from a nightmare about that night too.

Sleeping is getting harder by the day, it's becoming my least favorite thing especially when Harry isn't in bed.

"I should have assumed you were in here baby, called you five times you know" I opened my eyes just in time to see him unbutton his shirt with that killer smile of his, I snorted giving him a wink "Heard about Jack's nose -the fuck did he do now?"

I cracked a larger smile "Yeah we teased Mitch a bit, didn't work out so Jack took one for the team and kissed the floor with his nose" 

Harry muttered a 'of course' removing the rest of his shirt as I sunk a bit deeper in the water to check him out without him knowing but the smirk and the look he was giving me through the mirror said he did. I rolled my eyes as I watched his back muscles move at each movement he made causing the rose he had in the center of his his broad shoulder move. 

Not the mention how his sides would contract making the tattoos there move as if they were real, especially the snake he had along his side. I really should get him on his back some more, it was hypnotic to watch his muscles contract and move like they are now.

 "I want a tattoo" I told him lifting myself up a bit pushing myself forward until the edge of the bath as Harry rose an eyebrow pushing me to explain further, kinda hard when he's taking his pants off "I want something permanent in my life...you know that I can control what goes on me, I have been feeling a bit off, especially today with the event"

I don't know if I put my feeling out there in the right way, I just wanted to follow what I said about telling the truth.

"She's bothering you again?" He asked, I knew he was talking about Natasha even though I wasn't comfortable telling him everything so I just told him how she made me feel. Trapped and with no control of everything around me. And here I was again feeling the same. "We don't need to go baby, your grandmother will understand...we can stay here, order some food or go out and see your brothers"

I smiled raising my body from the tub as he immediately went to grab a towel helping me to slip on my ass like last time "I have to go, I promised I would. This is what I'm talking about Harry. It starts with this and I just want to prove that I'm in control...I just can't get rid of this feeling"

I wanted to prove not only to myself but everyone that I was in control for once in my life that I knew the consequences of my actions, what was actually happening around me. I wanted to prove to her that she didn't run my life.

Harry's arms wrapped around my body pulling me to him as he pressed his face in the divot of my neck kissing the skin that laid there so gently I barely felt it, I sighed with a grin threading my fingers in his arm as I kissed the side of his head.

"I gotta a friend that owes me a bit, I think I can kick in a tattoo like at 3 A.M..what'cha think?" He hummed in my neck as I widened my eyes with a laugh pulling his hair so I could see his face causing him to groan.

"Seriously? After the party?"

He rolled his eyes "Yes, unless you don't want too. I think this would be a good thing...I wanted one myself" Oh...oh yes. Another tattoo on this man and I'd climb him like a tree especially if I'm watching him get it.

I nodded pulling his lips to mine in a sweet kiss enjoying his taste as his tongue slipped my lips as I praised him with thank you's, his hands found it's home on my hips and ass squeezing the fuzzy towel trying his best to sneak a feel on the real thing. His teeth grazed my lower lip as I moaned when he pressed his erection to my leg.

I whined as his lips left mine "I also have an other idea" I merely left out a meak 'yeah' enjoying how his lips felt against my neck nipping at the skin making his way to my ear bitting the lobe gently.

"How about you take some charge right now...help you get in the mood" He whispered as I drew my eyebrows together trying hard to follow his point but it was hard with his hands touching and squeezing me the way they did "Control me baby, I'm all yours....I'll be your good little boy, do anything you tell me to do. Hmmm is that something that can help you?"

I felt my knees almost give up at his words only causing me to choke on air as I pulled away from him giving him a shocked look as his he was serious, those green eyes didn't waver, lips being pulled the side as he waited for me to reply.

"You want me to be dominant in bed again? You really...liked last time, I mean Dimples-" He shut me up by pressed his lips roughly on my silencing my doubts pressing me to the sink consuming my lips in a hungry matter before pulling away in a blink of an eye.

The lust he looked at me with made my stomach tighten "Baby, I wouldn't mind kneeling for you, tasting that dripping cunt as you order to me to taste you. Fuck me Charlie"

To say that it's been a while since I have played the role of being the dom in bed is an understatement, I have been bossy and in charge but I always let Harry fuck me in half keeping me in line making me submit to him and yet I didn't mind it. I allowed myself to feel venerable with him especially somewhere I had total range with everyone I was involved with, I didn't mind opening myself like that anymore especially to him.

Now I wouldn't say I didn't miss commanding the bed would be a lie, the thrill that already ran up my spine was making me clench in anticipation for what I'm going to do to him, and right now it wasn't going to be like last time. 

My hand slowly creeped up his smooth chest feeling him twitch and quiver under my touch as I made it towards his neck, my fingers wrapping around it feeling his adam's apple bob at the feeling as I added a bit of pressure "Is that right baby? You're going to be a good boy for me hmmm..."

I licked my lips watching his big bad boy visual die down to a touch seeking one, his body leaning towards mine trying to go for a kiss and when I denied the whine that left his lips caused me to smile. 

God thank you.

"Now listen to me Dimples" I tugged him closer to me our noses touching his hot breathe fanning in my face "I want to fuck you until I can barely use my legs to get up and each time I take a step I want to feel that stinging pain just to remind me how good you felt....and I don't care if I get there all bruised up, I want everyone to see how good you make me feel. Understand?" I let out letting my free hand tug the buttons of his trousers off making sure to unzip him slowly and painfully already feeling the hardness swell up.

Harry looked dazed at my words as I pressed my fingers harder against his neck "Do you understand? I need your words baby" 

"Yes I understand" It was breathless filled with expectation and that's how I liked it. I let go of him pushing out of my way leaving him behind like a lost puppy, a giggle left my lips as I cocked my head to the side so he'd follow me.

I dropped the towel on my way feeling his eyes burn holes along my body fucking with those green eyes as I turned to see how hard he become even though I barely touched him, my teeth scrapped my lower lip as I eyed the large tent in his black boxers just begging to me touched...teased and fucked.

"Now this is going to be nice and simple for you, all you gotta do is lay down right here for me" I patted the bed smiling when he didn't hesitate to sprint towards it throwing the sheets off the bed and laying there holding himself up with his elbows.

His eyes watching me like a prey, just waiting for me to do something.

"Charlie" He inhaled abruptly when my fingers dug into his thighs leaning towards giving Harry a close and personal view of my body, I felt his finger graze my ass, I felt he wanted to dig into my flesh and fuck me...too bad.

"Tsk tsk tsk" I waved my fingers in his face grabbing his hand pushing it away from me, my legs were now on each side of his hips straddling his clothed crotch with my bare one to push him more over the edge.

I grabbed both of his hands placing them at his side with a strong squeeze.

"Now if you touch me, I will stop and fuck myself with one of my toys making you watch until I cum on it and not you" I hushed the words out feeling his chest heave faster up and down by my words, Harry nodded bitting his lower lip with a muffled groan when I circled my hips over his hard cock, creating a bit of pleasure for me before we start, I needed to have a bit of a feel of him.

My cunt followed the length of his cock as I rocked my hips along him building up the coil inside me as I gripped his wrists harder when I grounded myself harder feeling him twitch underneath me. A breathless moan left his lips as he arched his back a bit trying his best not to move beneath me, or to flip us over and take me here and now.

I stopped as I bite my lip harshly so the whine that left my lips would be heard but Harry he let his slip shamelessly, loud and hard.

"For fucks sakes" Harry groaned out straining his neck as he seemed to struggle to keep still, the obvious, twitching tent that I sat on needed more relief but we'll deal with that in a bit. My body leaned forward to capture his lips with mine, my tongue was already exploring his mouth as he parted his lips not even fighting for dominance. 

First I had something planned for that tongue of his.

"I'm sorry Dimples but I need you to do something for me first" I mumbled against his lips placing my hands on either side of his head as I started to bring my lower half up his chest so I was practically sitting on his chest not putting my full weight "I want to feel your mouth on me and I want you to fuck me with those pretty lips of yours until I'm screaming your name understand"

I never seen Harry smile so big like he is now licking his lips as if I offered him his favorite food which I assume I just did.

"Remember no touching" I could see him try to help me hover over his face but I knew if he touched me he'd want more and more, we really couldn't have his grabby hands distracting me now. Harry let out small growl annoyed clenching the sheets beside him "Shut up and eat me out Dimpl-"

The words got caught in my throat as his face leaned forward, lips attaching on my clit sucking on it without even giving me a minute to blink, my legs trembled as he licked a bold strip along my folds making sure to give every part of me his special attention. Moans were slipping out of me without care as his tongue slipped inside of my tasting every part of me before wrapping his lips and tongue around my clit torturing me with the pressure he was applying.

"Fuck Charlie, let me touch you or at least sit on my face properly" He groaned moving his head to the side and nipping at the inner part of my thighs as I frowned confused.

"What am I doing flying above you?"

He bite down on the flesh as I nearly fell forward not expecting to find that arousing, I looked down to see his lips and chin shine with my juices as he grinned up to me sensually licking my wettness from his lips.

"Let me touch you please...I'll show you how to sit on my face" I nearly came undone by the sound of his voice, how desperate and rough it sounded pleading for me. Such a sweet boy...

"Beg for it then, beg me to sit on you baby" 

I gasped when I felt him claim my cunt with his mouth again this time he arms had wrapped around my thighs pushing me down to literally sit on his face as he devoured me, consumed every inch of me making me tremble hunching over to support my weight on the bed ass well.

I clenched harshly when he pulled away, our eyes connecting as I rose an eyebrow at him seeing that he kinda broke a rule here "I told you I'd show...now can I please keep touching you? I can't help myself"

Fuck.

Him between my legs breathing right over my core brought a shiver down my spine, I was wavering on a thine line to just melt on top of him forgetting I should be in control so I pulled myself together grabbing a first pull of his hair and pulling it hearing him hiss out a moan giving me a sly grin.

"Fine. You can keep touching me" I huffed out swallowing the moan that threaten to leave my lips when his fingers brushed my throbbing heat causing my grip on his hair to tighten "But you won't pull away from em until I cum, I want you to fuck me with that mouth of yours until you lick every fuckin drop of me making my legs literally give up"

"Don't worry...I'll be a good boy"

The sounds that left my lips were unhuman as each time he flick his tongue on my nerves I could tremble above him trying to find something to hold onto which were the sheet in front of me that I clenched roughly in my eyes fluttered closed. His hands gripped on my thighs pushing me down harder against his mouth letting his get deeper inside me.

My hips circled his mouth as his tongue fucked me while his thumb circled my clit feeling the coil in my stomach get tighter and tighter, his name was leaving my mouth like it was the only thing I could say which was true, his tongue made my head feel light and fuzzy as he nipped and sucked on my clit harshly causing me to grind on his lips harder wanting more friction.

I was panting now pressing my brows together as I felt impatience "Make me cum...Fuck- make me cum" I knew my orgasm had come rather quickly yet I didn't care especially if he makes me feel this good.

Harry hummed as he sped up his tongue and fingers, with his free hand he had pushed me to ride his face faster as well and harsher causing me my legs to tremble as my brain was in a friendzy . My eyes popped open as a high pitched moaned escaped my lips when I felt him there.

His free hand had pushed aside my buttcheeks to tease my puckering hole not fully dipping a digit but enough to drive me crazy feeling everything start to ring as dots became to fill my vision. My breathing became jaggered as I started to let out gibberish out of my mouth feeling now over simulated, with Harry's lips wrapping around my clit one last time in a finally suck curses spilled from my lips as I came trashing around trying to pull away but his hold on my thighs kept his lips on me.

And like I had said, he licked teasing and bold strips along my cunt ignoring the whines that mellowed out my lips from the sensitivity.

"Harry- fuck....shit shit shit" I cried out feeling myself begin to get going again but I didn't want to cum again like this, I could barely sit up. I grabbed his hair yanking him away from me as I trembled to hover over him. "Cheeky bitch"

Harry's lips darted out to licked the glossy juices that coated his lips giving me that famous 'fuck me' eyes as his hands smoothed my ass while I tried to recover.

He rose an eyebrow "You said until every last drop...I just did what I was told love" Oh I know...

"Flip us over" I demanded not even making a sound when he pressed me to his chest literally lifting me in the air while sitting up as he throw me back on the bed spread beautifully for me, legs open and displayed all for him. I eyes his crotch still seeing the poor twitching erection fully standing in the tight boxers trying to break free "So Dimples think you've actually been a good boy? I mean you did touch me before I said you could, hmm, such a naughty boy"

I watched a shiver run down his spine smoothing up my thighs and tugging me to be in between his legs gently grazing his hard cock to my sensitive cunt making both of us moan in pleasure.

"let me fuck you baby, I'm literally about to cry on how painful this is- Jesus Christ you don't know how much I want to feel you" I meak moan slipped my lips as his lips ghosted over my hard nipples as his nose followed up to my neck inhaling deeply  "Let me fuck you like you said you wanted me too, every step you take you feel the throbbing pain of where I was yeah? Is that something you can let me do?"

Oh God this man was going to have to push me in a wheelchair after were done here and I wasn't even kidding, I wanted to feel sore between my legs just as much as I want to never leave this room until one of us can't even move.

I forced myself to push him away until we both were resting on our knees in front of each other, my fingers teasing the straining erection watching his brows pull together as his bucked towards so I could touch him so more but I pulled away.

"As much as I want to see you cry from wanting to fuck me this badly, we are kinda on a time cruch here...soo" I saw it in his eyes he was going to throw a tantrum over his erection but I knew better than to waste something so precious like this, I silenced him with a kiss enough to keep him dazed as I pulled away turning around and bending over until I was propped on my elbows. "I really meant what I said when I said I want to feel you hours after"

I think I saw a tear fall from his eyes as he watched me spread my legs until I was fully exposing everything to him as, my back arching so my ass was more in his face teasing him with my dripping cunt.

"Fuck me Dimples...I fuckin need you right now" The last part came out way too submissive which broke him completely from his froze entranced gaze as he already pulled him out of the confinement of his boxers as he dug his nails in my back holding me still.

Harry hissed when he pushed the tip of his cock inside my slick and wet folds so slow I think he was teasing me "I'll take care of you baby, cause I need you more than you think" I screamed as he drove inside me with everything not even giving me a heads up even as he started to fuck me, his hips drawing back until he only had his tip inside me before driving back inside with more force.

One hand was on my shoulder pressing me deeper into the mattress as my eyes rolled to the back of my head while the other hand was on my hips keeping me still and pulling me to fuck him back at the same time. I could feel his pelvic bone hit my ass harder and harder, my cunt clenching out his cock squeezing him harder making this even more pleasurable and sensitive for the both of us.

"Daddy-" Oh...we both know that wasn't him. Heat ran towards my face as Harry's hips stopped completely at the sound of my plea, the grip he hand on me loosened.

"What?"

Shit "I- fuck, it slipped out" I don't even know I had said it or even let it slipped it out of my mouth, I let out a yelp when his hands found my neck pulling me up until my back collided with his broad chest whimpering as his cock went deeper inside me.

"Shit Charlie" He hissed out squeezing my neck "We don't have time to discuss what you just said right now- fuck" I choked out a moan as he snapped his hips up, rolling in a softer pace he continued to abuse my throbbing cunt as he spoke "I'm gonna make you cum and when you do. I want to hear you scream my name"

I was panting as he fucked me, bouncing up and down, my breast following the flow as he cupped one of them pinching the hard sensitive pink tip.

"Daddy?" I question faking being dumb just for him to slam into me as if I were nothing, nearly splitting me in half causing me to grin. Even though I had lost the dominance at the last courter I still could make him do what I needed.

"Try again" He hissed pinching my nipple a bit harder as he squeezed the flesh around it making me arch forward "Say it"

"HARRY" I screamed when his hips snapped so hard it made a sound as his skin connected with mine and it didn't stop, it only continued as he fucked me harder with more determination literally one a mission to make me feel him still fuck me later.

The obscene noises flew out of my mouth non stop at every thrust, my nails digging into the soft fabric of the sheets as I clenched around his cock as it hit places deep within me. I could feel that coil start to build up again this time more tight and making me contract my abdomen as I held my breathe panting loudly.

My body was preparing for the crash but I wanted more "Harder"  He did what he was told grabbing a first full of my hair twisting it in his hand as he pressed my face into the mattress as he angled my body to arch painfully for him.

I nearly felt him drive his cock deeper inside where he should even be but only a painful pleasure filled moan slipped my hips as he fucked me relentlessly, this groans and moans were music to my ears as I enjoyed that I made him feel like this.

"Shit- I'm close, come on baby" He begged and I knew he was edging his limit since his thrust where getting harder but uneven since I was at my edge too, I whined his name grinding by on to him getting more friction before a stinging pain came from my ass from the slap he gave me "Come for me, be a good fuckin little girl and cum" His hands kneaded the skin he slapped before doing it again only for me to clench around him.

Everything went white for a second as I opened my mouth to scream but I choked. I convulsed underneath him as my orgasm hit me like a train not going easy at all on me causing my body to spasm and my toes to curl, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as it become to much. Harry let out a loud guttural moan spilling inside me twitching and jerking still only prolonging my own high as he stayed inside m.

I had collapsed on the bed with him following on top of me before pushing himself to the side, only letting his arm stay on my naked and sweaty body. I tried to catch my breath feeling like I had lost a lung back there, I felt Harry move against the bed until he was standing a bit unbalanced as he walked towards the bathroom coming back later with a damp rag.

I rolled over as I spread my legs feeling the soreness creep already making the man smile in pride "So...Daddy huh?"

"Oh shut up" I hissed as I inhaled when he got to close to my throbbing and sensitive clit, he skipped it for my sake as he cleaned his cum that dripped down my ass "It was an accident okay, I said it without thinking"

"Sure, keep telling yourself that"

I glare at him watching those green eyes glint with mischief bitting his lips to hold the comments about my foul mouth that embarrassed the hell out of me, it was an accident, I had never thought of calling Harry that in bed until this very second. And I could see it in his eyes that he was curious about the whole ordeal, knowing him...we'd find out if we like it or not.  

"Eat a dick" I growled as I lifted my upper half trying not to groan in pain to make this man grin even more.

He leaned forward capturing my lips in a sweet kiss "Nah rather eat you again" I felt his hands smooth up my thighs as I knew that was a dangerous things to play with right now, I slapped it away with narrow eyes.

"Don't even try, we need a shower to change so we won't be laate, which we already are" It was 9:15 and everything started at 9, which meant my phone would be blowing up with calls by the devil asking where the hell I was.

 In my sex laxed mind I agreed to shower with the green eyed asshole thinking he'd actually help me get ready faster, but no, he fucked me against the glass shower door until I nearly gave up on standing the bloody slippery floor as he grinned the entire time I cussed him out especially how I needed to castrate him before the ball as he kept teasing my sensitive areas.

I wobbled like a new born deer as I stepped away from the car trying my best not to fall on my ass with these heels as I pulled my dress to fan around me so I wouldn't trip on it or step on it as I walked because that would just be a horror show for the people around me. My dress was long and dark shinny green that gave a nice few of my back seeing the opening reached until the curse of my ass, as in the front hung a bit in layers showing my breasts to anyone who has eyes as the thin straps hanged on my shoulders. 

I had an slit on the right side of my leg that did not hide the nail and bite mark that Harry had gratefully given me and we weren't going to mention the 3 long nail strikes on my back that I wasn't able to cover with makeup but my hair was slicked back which helped cover it a bit.

I could still feel his eyes drinking me in as we walked towards the front doors but he didn't notice that everyone eyes were on him. The dress code was black tie and we took it a bit far with his outfit, well his choice, Harry's suit was a deep purple metallic color with a beautiful pattern of green, red, yellow, blue patterns of trees and building or whatever it was exactly as he wore a plain black button up shirt underneath. 

"I had a feeling you'd want to stand out in the crowd of your family" Harry teased holding his hand out as he looked around to the clowns who wore the normal black tie and black ball dresses.

Posers.

I grinned holding his bicep "Oh baby, should know by now I like drama, well, I am the drama to be fair" I flicked my hair off my shoulder giving one of my distant relatives a side glare seeing her whisper something to her husband with a curled lip, asshole barely knew me. We followed the red carpet they set out for us as many camera men where standing waiting for the guest to pose.

They didn't even lift their cameras as we passed, of course they knew who I was but they didn't even dare try as Harry's green eyes held them at gun point clearly telling them to remotely try and take a picture. I knew that he had payed them off somehow to not take pictures of us since he had my entire house laid out for points of exist and entrance, as I said before, he was now paranoid of people just coming to hurt me.

I inhaled sharply as the doors opened to present the room filled with my friends and family who I really couldn't give a shit about, my fingers tightened around his suit as we walked further in catching the attention of a few of my out dated uncles and aunts.

"Remember what we talked about?"

"Don't use the knife on my family members who piss me off?" I joked even though he was serious, and so was I. That's what he told me when he gave me the knife strapped to my leg for my protection in case there were people who worked with him or did work with him, Harry knew he'd run into someone and that was the least of my problems.

I rolled my eyes "If I get to uncomfortable we leave, I know. It's not like you'll leave my side" With the grip I had on his arm, they would have to pray me off with brute force.

Harry grabbed my hand keeping it secure in his as he dipped his head down to kiss me softly trying to erase the uneasiness I had brewing inside of me.

"It's gonna be okay baby, just relax here with me" I nodded leaning in towards him ignoring the many eyes on us as I smoothed my free hand up his chest to hook my fingers on the nape of his neck looking up at him. The mop of curls were a bit longer than usual framing his face nicely giving him a very much making him look like a disney prince.

He leaned in my touch smoothing the my bare sides grazing the scar that peaked from the side of my dress, he tugged it a bit more to hide it knowing I would be uncomfortable answering questions about what happened. And honestly I didn't want to talk about it.

"Charlotte" 

I pulled away from my boyfriend to see the devil herself walking elegantly towards us, her head help high as she tried her best not to roll her eyes at her sisters that laughed quiet loudly beside her. Even she was tired of her own family.

I couldn't help but to smile when I saw that even she didn't like the black tie formal wear as she was dressed in a fancy deep blood red as her hair was tied up in a bun framing her face with her bangs. Her smile widen seeing that I was actually smiling at her and physically standing in the house around these people like I said I would.

"You came" She seemed a bit surprised as I rose an eyebrow asking if she really wanted to start that talk "I'm glad you came...it means a lot to me and I see you did bring him. It is a pleasure to see you again Harry" I nearly made a face on how polite she was actually being to him from the many times of being the lord of bitches, I knew that she was doing this for my sake and I did appreciate the effort.

I squeezed his hand giving him a look "Give us a second?"

"Yeah, I'll get us some drinks" He kissed the side of my head as he looked at the older woman beside him and I saw the look she gave him still not pleased about our relationship but bitting her tongue not to say anything of it.

"I'm surprised there aren't pictures of her splattered around the walls for tonight, I mean, these people would eat it up" I smiled through the jab I have given. I knew I had to be on my best behaviour but honestly....I could give two shits about it, at least I made it inside and that's what counts.

"I knew it would be too much for you so I decided it against it...I can understand now, I'm trying to understand your side of this even though I don't know much. I'm willing to try" I looked at her taken a back from her words not really expecting much that she'd consider that, or even admit that she is trying to understand me.

Our relationship was revolved around that, her ignorance of seeing the roots of my problems was actually her, my parents...maybe just that fact she brushed it off for so many years blaming my addictions to all the things I've done over the years, or maybe just seeing me as a spoiled brat. For her to say she wants to understand how I felt, it made me feel appreciated and understood for the first time by her.

"You mean that? You want to understand what she put me through" I asked holding myself a bit taller trying to create a new sense of height or maybe just give the illusion I was in control of this situation. My grandmother nodded slowly gazing her eyes at me trying to figure out what was different about me "Just so you know, I've been sober a long time so none of what I say will be bullshit on my part...I mean if decide to share this with you"

"You think so low of me, who do you think I am"

I snorted hearing the hint of teasing in her voice "I mean, egotistical, a bit narcissistic with a touch of snobby rich bitch" 

"You couldn't go a second without insulting me can you?" I smiled seeing the small grin on her thin lips as she flattened the front of her dress seeming out of place with our conversating, seeing this was the first time we had laughed together since I was young. I still looked up at my grandmother but I wanted to stand up for myself and maybe it needed to start with her too.

"I'm not insulting you...I'm describing you"

We stood in silence as I glanced around the room to find my tall boyfriend who was the first thing that caught my eye as he helped an older gentleman take his drinks to his table nodding as he smiled while the old man talked waving his hand around very much into his story he was telling. I smiled finding it amusing to see a mafia man be so kind and gentle with other people which my heart squeeze that he had such a violent profession when himself was far from that.

"Does he treat you right?"

I smiled not even bothering to turn to look at her just nodding my head "He's more than I deserve..."

"I said that about your grandfather when we first met, and looked what happened- 53 years of marriage with 6 kids. He'll be much more honey" I wanted to make a comment on how my grandfather put up with her all these years but I pushed it said, once again biting my tongue not to poke one of the veins in her neck.

I played with ring on my finger just humming at her words as I traced the H initial slowly thinking about what he said that day.

"Just don't let yourself believe everything a man says, they all say they don't lie" I snapped my head towards her not really understanding why she was telling me that just after a good moment between us but there was something more in her eyes. I went to ask her but she cut me off the same second "I have a great night Charlie, and careful with the drinks most of them have alcohol"

I bite my lip sighing as she run off with those words lingering in the air, something was up with her and I really couldn't put my finger on it. First she was talking all nice and honest for once with me then suddenly tell me not to trust my boyfriend which I still haven't figured out why she even hates him...there should be more to this.

When I actually need a drink I'm too busy being a good sober bitch.

"Oh my lord, Charlotte Martin is that you dear" Oh fuck me... "Oh heavens it is you"

I turned to see Mrs. April a old neighbor of ours from years ago, she had moved to whatever place went her husband got a promotion making her richer than before but it still didn't put one tint of class in her.

"April...it's lovely to see you, looking very beautiful tonight" I gritted my teeth praying for Harry to knock out the old man and save me from this woman, her sweet smile and nauseating perfume made me want to jump in front of a car.

She pursed those heavily overlined red lips "Oh honey, I know! Bought it just for the occasion" She had bought a sparkly disco type dress and a matching little bag to go with it most likely meant to be used on a night out to be an actual disco not a fund raiser for domestic violence "I know how you kids now and days love to show off your bodies...and I can clearly see you are one of them. So much skin"

"Sorry, got distracted with someone" Harry showed up before I could even let it rip that her husband never had a problem with me showing this much skin, he was always in favor of the tiny little shorts the girls wore around the block.

"Oh and who is this fella"

The man I'm going to ask to shoot you in a second if we don't leave "This is Harry my boyfriend, this is an old friend of the family" I gave him a look to get me the hell out of this conversation but every cell in my body had whip lash on how fast I had rotated my head when I listened to the worlds that left her red nasty lips. The real reason why I hated this woman for so long and hard.

Harry's polite smile turned into a killer glare when she uttered the words making our night start out with a fabulous bang.

"Oh good lord, you stopped with that gay stuff and got yourself a real man" 

"Excuse me?" I bite out clenching my fists repeating in my head not to grab the knife to stick it in her eye.

"You know, I would always hear that you were one of those people when you were growing up and honest to God I prayed that you'd get better and look" She gushed as I broke into a large smile nearly breaking my teeth on how hard I was grinding them together and I could feel the anger falling off Harry's shoulder as we glared at her.

"I'm sorry...what makes you think I needed to get better" I asked taking a step forward watching her face turn in confusion as if I pulled at one of her non existent brain cells "I mean, I am still one of those people"

"But you have man now Charlotte, it is time for you to stop fooling around with these silly things and become a wom-"

I held my finger up laughing at her "My man...is also one those people, so I would kindly as you to shut up before you say something I'm gonna have to punch you for" The size of her eyes widen when I told her Harry also was attracted to men, his glare turned into a smile as he leaned forward looking to see if no one was around.

"Did you know men just like me adore getting fucked in the ass by other men hmm, big strong...delicious men" He scrunched his nose with a giggle biting his lip as he flicked his head to the side as the bitch just seemed to look at us in terror as if we just made her watch gay porn against her will or demonstrated how a dick goes in the ass.

Mrs April took a step back "You disgusting things...you haven't changed a bit have you Charlotte, always been a slut...your father should have raised you better than let you spread your legs and keep that mouth of yours"

Oh now you push a button you should't have, I pressed my hand on Harry chest seeing he was about to rip her a new asshole with that one.

"Just like I opened my legs for you daughter April...I've been meaning to ask how is Leah?" I never seen a face turn that color of red so quickly in my life and I enjoyed it, I took a step closer to her making me smell the disgusting cheap perfume she had on "No man will change who I am, I fucked your daughter once and I will do it again in front of you...don't think I won't. To bad there isn't enough time and money in this world to fix that personality of yours because you will always be disgusting trash, and if I see you again tonight...you better pray to that God of yours to give you more time in this world."

I pulled away laughing seeing a few people give us a side eye look curious on why this woman seemed to be shitting herself right now. I patted her shoulders stepping away letting Harry hold me so I wouldn't actually kill her.

I've seen people run but she really made a sprint towards the door in a blink of an eye literally pushing a waiter out of her way in the mix...

"I hate this already"

I laughed at Harry's comment nodding "Welcome to my world, you'll love my uncles then same type of dickhead" I sighed "Oh oh excuse me" I grabbed the elbow of the waiter who passed us grabbing the small shot from the tray before waving him off with a thanks"

"Charlie-"

"It's for you...one of us needs a shot and better you than me" I handed him the liquor as he rolled his eyes at me, my hand patted his hand so he could drink as I watched with such expectation and lust in my eyes for the drink I wanted so bad.

Harry sighed "To not shooting someone tonight" He rose the glass before taking it back in one swing not even making a face when he did, that just egged me further into a frenzy. I patted his chest knowing at one point I was going to end up kicking someone's shin for opening their mouths.

"Cheers"

This is going to be a long night...

___

well...part 2 already up

Harry @ everyone who even dares looks at his girl wrong

Y'all better get your party dresses on because the fun has just began, so btiches get your partie dresses and I'll get the boose cause were are going to neeeeed it.

Shots are on me baby

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

Blue Roses BแปŸi Dalia

Lรฃng mแบกn

129K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
49.9K 1.2K 51
* Book 1 in The Harry and Izzy Series - originally written in 2015. * "A lump or swelling in either of your armpits, which is what you found of cours...
5.7K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included๐Ÿ˜‰) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
635K 11.5K 95
[COMPLETED] 18+โš ๏ธ: Contains mature and sexual content // enemies to lovers "I hate you." I repeated as I continued to walk toward her, causing her t...