Tighter (18+)

Por Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... Más

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Confession
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up
Reconsiled
Cobweb

Defiance

2.7K 18 0
Por Desreveremannep

Dave obeyed. He slid his body down to the mattress completely. Mia fell off of his shoulder, but she followed suit. She laid on her side now, next to Dave, and she put her head again on his shoulder, watched her friend commanded her boyfriend.

Ava then placed Dave's warm rod below her slit and started grinding it, not letting it in. "I want to see you come, Dave," she whispered to him as she moved up and down his body. 

"Okay," he said. Both f Dave's hands then pushed Ava's bottom to give more pressure and friction to his shaft.

"Do you like it?" Ava asked him with panting breaths.

Mia, still resting her head on Dave's shoulder, giggled. "Yeah, Dave, do you like what she is doing on top of you?" 

"Yeah ...," Dave mumbled. His eyes were glued to Ava's eyes.

"Hey, Mia!" Erick was heard over the phone, "what are they doing?"

"Ava is grinding Dave so he can get his release," Mia narrated.

"She let him inside her again?" 

"Nope!" Mia corrected him. Lazily, Mia woke up and took the phone. Erick was seen on the screen. She then brought the phone between Dave and Ava's legs to shoot their action. 

"Wow ...," Erick mumbled, watching his phone. The close up of his girlfriend's slit, moving up and down on top of Dave's shaft, grinding it, filled the entire screen.  "Too late, though," he commented a few seconds later, paused to gulp before continued, "she already put him in before." 

"So sue me!" Ava shouted with a grin. Her eyes gazed at Dave's lustful face. She was anticipating his impending climax.

Dave just smiled awkwardly. He was too busy pushing himself to come. What he wanted so desperately finally approached. "Av," he whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I'm coming ...." Dave continued his whisper.

Ava's eyes went brighter. She ground him more powerfully. "Let it come!" she whispered.

Then, as Ava's pelvic massaged him up toward his belly, Dave twitched and grunt. His first wave sprayed out.

Ava grinned as she felt hot liquid sprayed her belly. 

Suddenly, Dave grabbed Ava by her waist and pulled her up until she rode off of his rod. Her slit now rested on his lower belly, no longer on top of Dave's hard rod.

"What ...," Ava exclaimed her perplexity of his action. Her sentenced ended in a squeal. 

As quick as his pull on her body, Dave pushed Ava down toward his rod. The spurting shaft slammed right into Ava's love tunnel, all the way in, made her squealed. Once inside, Dave kept it in as he finished his climax. He grunted contently at each spray. 

"Oh no!" Mia exclaimed, camera still shot at the epicentre of her friends' action, "Dave is again inside her!"

"Oh, my gosh!" Erick commented in awe, "he comes in her!" 

Mia giggled. "Yeah," she acknowledged.

Ava grinned to Dave, "You like it inside, huh!" 

"Uh hmm," Dave mumbled, still occupied by the climax. His body twitched a few times. He hugged her tightly, as if afraid Ava would run away before he's done. His pelvic twitched each time he spurted, as if trying to deposit the seed one or two centimetres deeper inside her. 

The grin on Ava's face suddenly faded. "Oh my gosh!" she mumbled.

"What?" Dave asked. Then he twitched one more time.

With that. Ava grunted and her face fell on his chest. Her body convulsed several times. 

"Does she come again?" Erick asked from the other side of phone connection.

Mia chuckled. "Yeah!" 

The mini tide swept swiftly. Still rested on Dave's sweat drenched chest, Ava giggled. "Erick!" she called weakly.

Mia moved to sit next to her friends. She pointed the camera to Ava's face.

"Yes?" 

"I have broken your rule," Ava mumbled with a faint smile, her eyes looked sleepy. 

"Yes, big time!" Erick answered with a large smile on is face.

"Now, you better come home quick and punish me!" Ava continued, "because I miss you!" 

"Oh I will come home soon, Dear!" He answered, "and I will give you some lessons, too!"

The smile om Ava's face grew large. "Good!" she commented, then she closed her eyes. 

"Alright!" Mia jumped in. She turned the phone towards her face, "show's over, Erick! I'll end the call!" 

With that, she pressed the End button and put the phone on the bed and got off the bed. "I'd better go now!" she mumbled.

"Where do you want to go?" 

"My gynaecologist, got to ask him to clean my love tunnel," Mia answered, "although I don't really like visiting him." 

"Why?"

"He's, uh, what should I say?" Mia sighed, "pervert?"

"Let me take you there, then!"

"No! Don't!" Mia stopped her boyfriend, "stay with her, she need you more." 

"Oh," Dave exclaimed softly, "are you sure?"

"Yeah," Mia replied with faint smile, "I'll ask Tony instead."

"Oh,"

"Besides," she continued a few moments later as she put on a black front-buttoned mini dress, "my car is still with him!" 

***

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 22K 23
Two vampires find an abandoned werewolf. They might as well train the naughty mutt.
4.5K 99 22
Before she could run away I grabbed her by her waist and pushed her down on my table. I grabbed her both of the hands with my one hand against her lo...
261K 4.2K 20
"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲? 𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮." 𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 𝗜...
290K 1.2K 8
🔞 Content full of smut don't watch if you are uncomfortable Love story but threesome and foursome