A New Guardian: The Daughter...

By DeniseSiah22

A new guardian is chosen. But why was she chosen? Was it because she is the daughter of the Moon. What other... More

Chapter 1: As Humans
Chapter 2: Nobles reborn (Jack)
Chapter 3: Nobles Reborn (Elsa)
Chapter 4: The Rise of the Big 4 (Part 1)
Chapter 5: Rise of the Big 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 6: The New Guardian (Part 1)
Chapter 7: The New Guardian (Part 2)
Chapter 8: Musical Memory
Chapter 9:The Ultimate Treasure and a dare
Chapter 10: Surprises
Chapter 11: Passage ways
Chapter 12: The RA
Chapter 13: Comfort
Chapter 14: I won't say I'm in love.
Chapter 15: Training to fight nightmares (Part l)
Chapter 16: Training to fight nightmares (Part II)
Chapter 17: The Winter Fury
Chapter 19: Can you stay with me?
Chapter 20: Body Guards?! And Snowland
Chapter 21: Love letters?!
Chapter 22: The Game of Life and Death
Chapter 23: Magic Market
A/N and appeal to all Jelsa fans
Chapter 24: The Last Key
Chapter 25: Tooth Palace and Revelation
Chapter 26: Help
Chapter 27: Christmas
Chapter 28: Getting Punzie
Chapter 29: Till we meet again
Chapter 30: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 31: Distance makes the heart fonder
Chapter 32: Remembrance
Author's Note (Please read...)
RANT - Not chapter, sorry :(
Chapter 33: Elsa's in Danger
Chapter 34: Everytime We Touch
Chapter 35: Mani's Daughter
Chapter 36: I Love You
Chapter 37: The Golden Tube
A/N: You might have to wait a while
#Wattys2015
Chapter 38: Ships coming alive
Chapter 39: Help Searching
Chapter 40: The Gem of Winter
Chapter 41: More Help [TZS]
Chapter 42: Preparing for Battle
Chapter 43: Plan In Action... or not.
Chapter 44: One Choice
Chapter 45: He's Gone
Chapter 46: Reunited
Epilogue
Final Words

Chapter 18: The Moon Library

15.1K 579 327
By DeniseSiah22

Chapter 18: The Moon Library

Elsa’s POV

  I gasped. I was in a gigantic room, a two times bigger than North’s globe room. It had gold walls and had shelves of silver. Each shelf had about 50 books each. The floor was made of marble and I there were diamonds decorating the gold walls.

  The ceiling was about 12 stories up and it was made of glass, allowing sunlight to fill the room, bouncing off all the diamonds. The whole room was practically sparkling. The library was in the mountain!

  There were 4 landings sticking about from the walls at different levels. They had chairs and a table for reading. There were also a few tall ladders climbing up the side of the walls. They were movable, must be for climbing to search for books.

  There were steps carved into the floor, so that the floor went down, like a theatre. In the centre of the room was a stand decorated with diamonds, sapphires and moonstones. On the stand was a big, thick book, and by thick, I mean thick! It must be about 60cm by 45cm by 12cm.

  I heard Snow and Snowstorm from outside and moved aside. They passed through the wall and appeared next to me. Like me, Snow gasped.

  I left Snow to admire the library and walked down the steps, to the middle of the room where the stand was. The book was in the colour white, with swirls of blue spirals surrounding the side. In the middle of the cover was a picture of the full moon. Surrounding it, were sparkling stars.

  The book seems to have a lock, ‘cause when I tried to open it, it wouldn’t budge. Suddenly, the blue key to the Ultimate Treasure, which I have and hung it on my bracelet, started glowing. Then the moon pendent and the crown pendent did the same. The moon on the cover glowed too.

  The stars surrounding the moon started moving. Then, they suddenly floated off the book cover! I gasped as it started clustering together, forming a figure of the top half of a person, above the book.

  Soon, I could see the person clearly. It was a man with white hair. He was dressed in formal clothes, much like the ones men dress in Arrendelle 300 years ago. He was also wearing a one side spectacle.

  He bowed to me and said, “Pleasure to meet you, Princess, my name is Barnalbee. I am the caretaker of this library.”

  I bowed back. “Wonderful to meet you, Barnalbee. If you don’t mind me asking, how did you know I’m a princess?” I asked politely. Even though, I hadn’t practice being the princess for years, I still got it.

  “Well, that’s because only you could open this book, more or less find this library,” he said gesturing to the library.

  “Um, I’m sorry, but I’m confused,” I said, feeling very puzzled. How can I be the only one to open the book and find the library?

  “It’s alright. Your father built this library. He had said that you were the only one who could find the library. He had this place built when you were born, it is your,” he said, bowing again. I stared at him in disbelief.

  “Mine?” I asked. This whole place is mine? Barnelbee nodded and I looked around the placed in awe. This place is 5 times bigger than the RA and 10 times cleaner.

  “But I can’t-” I started but Barnelbee interrupted.

  “Forgive me for interrupting, your highness, but you father told me you wouldn’t accept it. I assure you, you’ve done many things to deserve this place,” he said.

  “Please call me Elsa, I don’t like formalities much,” I said smiling. Suddenly, I felt myself in a column of light. I looked up and saw the moon. Dad…

  I felt myself being lifted up and my outfit changed into a white cocktail dress, with a sparkling blue belt that has a moon in the centre. The whole dress sparkled in the light.

  I looked at my reflection on the walls and gasped. It was beautiful! My pink streak of hair was still there though. There was also a dazzling blue crown on my head.

  Suddenly, Dad appeared next to me. Instantly, I threw my arms around him. “Dad!” Snow came bounding up towards us. She jumped into Dad’s arms when we broke apart.

  “Elsa! Snow!” he said. He looked at me smiling, “So how do you like your presents?”

  “Dad, I can’t accept this. This place is just so… WOW!” I gasped. He laughed.

  “This is your very own RA,” he said. “Every book about magic, you can find it here. There are also books on legends, treasures, anything you want to know. It is yours, I had it built when you were born.”

  “Okay,” I relented. “But I’m no calling it the RA.”

  “What do you want to call it then?”

  “The Moon Library,” I said and he beamed.

  “Barnelbee has been here all his life. He will help you find out what you want to know. Although there are some things that you have to figure out yourself,” he said.

  “I know. Nothing is free in life,” I said and he laughed.

  “Good to hear that. Now, I must go. Oh and remember your promise to Jack,” he said and winked. I blushed and he left.

  Snow looked and me and smirked, “What promise?”

  “Not saying,” I said and crossed my arms.

  “She promised to go back before the sunset,” Barnelbee said and Snow squealed.

  “Barnelbee!” I said. But all he did was laugh. How did he know?

  “I know everything that happens in the world outside,” he said as if he read my mind.

  “Ok, Barnelbee, do you know where to find the last key to the Ultimate Treasure?” I asked.

  He waved his hand and the gigantic book opened. It opened to the middle part of the book. I looked at it and saw pictures of the last key. “That’s it!” I cried. I continued reading. It didn’t say where the key was, instead, it wrote,

To find the key,
you must see.

Up from under,
during the thunder,

Be fast, be quick!
Before you get sick.

Take the treasure,
Before it goes under.

  What does it mean? I looked at Barnelbee, but he shook his head.

  “You have to figure this one yourself,” he said Snow jumped into my arms to look at the book.

  “It is something that moves. Under could mean from under the sea?” she asked after reading the riddle.

  “We’ll figure it out next time,” I said. Partly because I don’t feel up to spending my whole trip trying to figure out these confusing riddles. I want to explore this library! “Could we copy it down?” I asked, before a scroll suddenly appeared in front of me. I took it and unrolled it. The words were imprinted on it. “Thanks.”

  Just then, I remembered the mysterious stone I got from my last heist. I took out the pouch of stones and took out a few.

  “Barnelbee, do you know what kind of stones these are?” I asked as I held out the stones for him to see. Barnelbee flipped the pages of the book again. This time, the page just said, “This stone is a very rare one. It is the matter of life and death.”

  I stared at the words. Life and death?! What did that mean?  I looked at Barnelbee again. he waved his hand and a book from one of the top shelves floated into my hand. “The Stone of Life and Death,” I read.

  “Read it and you’ll understand. Make sure Pitch doesn’t get his hand on these stones,” he said gravely and I nodded.

  “So, do you know why Elsa has a pink streak in her hair?” Snow asked. Bernelbee smirked and nodded. He waved Snow over abd whispered something into her ear. Snow grinned and squealed, “I knew it!”

  “What?” I asked.

  “Nothing, you’ll know later,” Barnelbee said. “So anything else you want to know?” He was changing the subject. I let it drop.

  “Yeah, can I look around this place?” I asked. I was dying, I wanted to look around this place so badly.

  “Of course, this place is yours, after all,” he answered and I raced up a ladder and stared reading the titles of the books. “Light magic… Water magic… Potions Book 193?!” Wow, there were so many books and none of them were dusty!

  “Barnelbee, how is it that none of these books look dusty?”

  “This is a magic library after all, the books are always kept clean by themselves,” he answered.

  After four hours or so, Barnelbee said, “You might want to go back now, if you want to reach the workshop by sunset.” Snow snickered. I looked up throught the ceiling and saw the sun was already way past the noon point. I sighed and took the book that Barnelbee gave me.

  “Snowstorm will bring you back. if you ever need her, just whistle. She’ll be there in a flash,” Barnelbee said.

  “Thank you Barnelbee. I’ll come back soon,” I said.

  “See you soon, Elsa. And remember to change your dress,” he reminded me and I nodded. We waved goodbye to him, before passing the “door”.

  Once outside, I changed into the outfit I was wearing before, I kept the belt on though. Snowstorm looked at me in amazement. I made a Snowflake ad blew it in her direction. It landed on her snout and she sneezed. I laughed, it felt good to use my ice powers happily again. I climbed on Snowstorm with Snow behind me.

  We flew off and in an hour or two, we could see the workshop ahead. I bent down and said to Snowstorm, “Snowstorm, this is close enough. You can put us down now.”

  She nodded and landed in a snowfield. We got off and patted Snowstorm’s head. “Thanks girl, I see you soon,” I said and smiled. She purred and flew back to the library.

  “Come on Snow, let’s go,” I said and Snow commanded the wind to bring us back to the workshop. The sun was already setting as we entered the workshop.

  I stepped into the globe room and I practically felt everyone’s stare. I ignored them and headed towards my room, although from the corner of my eye, I saw Jack sighed in relief. Suddenly, I felt myself getting roughly picked up and thrown into a chair.

  “What!!” I cried.

  “WHERE DID YOU GO?” North roared. Everyone jumped except for me. Snow whimpered beside me. I picked her up and set her on my lap. I glared at North.

  “No need to shout, you’re scaring Snow,” I said. North furrowed his eyebrows even more, like that was possible.

  “Where did you go?” he asked again, this time even louder.

  “Somewhere,” I said. Jack snickered and covered his mouth when he saw the others glare. I smiled at him and he returned it.

  “Just answer the question,” Bunny growled. I gave him a cold glare.

  “Why should I?” I asked. I stood up to go back to my room, but was roughly pushed back into the chair. “Will you just let me go to my room?” I yelled at them.

  “Answer the question!” Bunny yelled back.

  “I went to see Rylee,” I lied.

  “Do you have any idea how irresponsible you’ve been? You left without a word when Pitch is nearby. The others need training and you left…” North started his lecture. He’s been rather short-tempered these days. Well, he’s got a point. I was being irresponsible, but that was necessary. I zoned out the rest of North’s lecture.

  I started humming a song softly. Snow must have heard it and started singing.

I hopped off the plane at L.A.X. with a dream and my cardigan

  North stopped talking and the Guardians stared at us. Snow looked at me and I smirked before continuing to the song. (A/N: Elsa-Bold, Snow-Italics, Both-Bold and Italics)

Welcome to the land of fame, excess,
whoa!
Am I gonna fit in?
Jumped in the cab, here I am for the first time
Look to my right, and I see the Hollywood sign

This is all so crazy, everybody seems so famous
My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the taxi man turned on the radio

And the Jay-Z song was on

So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song
The butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like Yeah!
Movin' my hips like Yeah!

Got my hands up, they're playin' my song
And now I'm gonna be okay
Yeah! It's a party in the USA!

Get to the club in my taxi cab
Everybody's lookin' at me now
Like who's that chick that's rockin' kicks
She's gotta be from out of town

So hard with my girls not around me
It's definitely not a Nashville party
'Cause all I see are stilettos
I guess I never got the memo

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the DJ dropped my favorite tune

And the Britney song was on

So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song
The butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like Yeah!
Movin' my hips like Yeah!

Got my hands up, they're playin' my song
And now I'm gonna be okay
Yeah! It's a party in the USA!

Feel like hoppin' on a flight, on a flight
Back to my hometown tonight, town tonight
Something stops me every time, every time
The DJ plays my song and I feel alright

So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song
The butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like Yeah!
Movin' my hips like Yeah!

Got my hands up, they're playin' my song
And now I'm gonna be okay
Yeah! It's a party in the USA!

So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song
The butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like Yeah!
Movin' my hips like Yeah!

Got my hands up, they're playin' my song
And now I'm gonna be okay
Yeah! It's a party in the USA!

  At the end of the song, everyone was staring at us weirdly. I was wearing a big smile, singing always cheers me up.

  “Oh good, the lecture’s over,” I said and I picked up the book that fell on the floor. Then Snow and I ran to our room, laughing.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you have been enjoying the story! Sorry for the slow Jelsa. The song is Party in the USA. Thank you for all the votes and comments! They are really appreciated. Well, until the next chapter. Bye!

Keep on reading and ship Jelsa!
~Denise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 605 33
Elsa is trying to stop the bullies. Jack is the new kid at his 5th new school. What happens when their worlds clash? Will they fall in love? Will it...
4.8K 260 18
As if seeing him kiss her wasn't enough pain for her, when Elsa found out Jack was engaged to someone else, she knew her chances were gone. But when...
30.4K 794 34
I am pretty sure you have read a story with Jelsa and High School in which Jack is popular and Elsa the 'nerd' etc....Well this one has a twist! In a...
15.5K 685 22
In which Elsa keeps her relationship with the growing boy band member Jack Frost in order to protect herself from the hate of the bands fans.