+Positive+ The Second Trimest...

By Suga__Fox

"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do somethin... More

Disclaimer
+ 1 +
+ 2 +
+ 3 +
+ 4 +
+ 5 +
+ 6 +
+ 7 +
+ 8 +
+ 9 +
+ 10 +
+ 11 +
+ 12 +
+ 13 +
+ 14 +
+ 15 +
+ 16 +
+ 17 +
+ 18 +
+ 19 +
+ 20 +
+ 21 +
+ 22 +
+ 23 +
+ 24 +
+ 25 +
+ 26 +
+ 27 +
+ 28 +
+ 29 +
+ 30 +
+ 31 +
+ 32 +
+ 33 +
+ 34 +
+ 35 +
+ 36 +
+ 37 +
+ 38 +
+ 39 +
+ 40 +
+ 41 +
+ 42 +
+ 43 +
+ 44 +
+ 45 +
+ 46 +
+ 47 +
+ 48 +
+ 49 +
+ 50 +
+ 51 +
+ 52 +
+ 53 +
+ 54 +
+ 55 +
+ 56 +
+ 57 +
+ 58 +
+ 59 +
+ 60 +
+ 61 +
+ 62 +
+ 64 +
+ 65 +
+ 66 +
+ 67 +
+ 68 +
+ 69 +
+ 70 +
+ 71 +
+ 72 +
+ 73 +
+ 74 +
+ 75 +
+ 76 +
+ 77 +
+ 78 +
+ 79 +
+ 80 +
+ 81 +
+ 82 +
+ 83 +
+ 84 +
+ 85 +
+ 86 +
+ 87 +
+ 88 +
+ 89 +
+ 90 +
+ 91 +
+ 92 +
+ 93 +
+ 94 +
+ 95 +
+ 96 +
+ 97 +
+ 98 +
+ 99 +
+ 100 +
+ 101 +
+ 102 +
+ 103 +
+ 104 +
+ 105 +
+ 106 +
+ 107 +
+ 108 +
+ 109 +
+ 110 +
* + 111 + *
+ 112 +
+ 113 +
+ 114 +
+ 115 +
+ 116 +
+ 117 +
+118+
+ 119 +
The Second Trimester: The Final Chapter
+ Third Book +

+ 63 +

17.8K 1.5K 1.4K
By Suga__Fox

"Jimin! What are you doing?!"

Letting out a loud giggle when you're suddenly swept up into Jimin's embrace, your face hiding in his neck when he places kisses all over your neck.

"We're going to the kitchen."

"The kitchen?"

"Well yeah. It's dinner time and I need to get you both fed, I finally got the right kind of pepper so I'm going to try to make the lasagna again."

Feeling the cold counter on the backs of your thighs as Jimin sets you down on the counter you try your best not to shy away when he lays his hand on your cheek, your lips lightly parting when he reaches back with his other hand and gently tugs your hair tie out of your hair before pressing a kiss on your jaw.

"J-Jimin..."

"That's better."

"Wh-What?...wh-why did you pull my hair down?...I thought you liked the ponytail?..."

"It's true, I do like the ponytail, but this is the hairstyle that you had when I fell in love with you."

A small gasp exhales from your lips before you shyly cast your eyes downward, your cheeks warming with a tender blush when he peppers kisses all the way down your jaw until he gets to your lips pushed together in a demure grin.

"Y-You did?..."

"Mhm. The day I saw you with this haircut of yours I won't lie, it caught me off guard."

"Why?..."

"....I don't really know actually. I guess even when I saw you at that party...there was something about you that caught my attention."

Raising your gaze back up to Jimin you gently wrap your arms around his neck as he rests his hands on your waist, his entire expression softening and warming in a blush matching your own.

"S-So I'm special?"

"You are the most special person in my life Baby Mama."

"I am?...What about Jungkook?"

"That's a different kind of special Baby, Jungkook is like my brother, and you, are like the most precious treasure I've ever seen in my life."

That's...what...Shuka said...when he said he saw Jimin looking at me...

Playing with the male's fingers as you lower your gaze away from Jimin's intense gaze soon your eyes flutter when he leans down and presses a small kiss on your lips, the kiss lingering for longer than usual as his feverish lips overcome yours.

Oh...my goodness...

This is one of those long kisses...

...I like these kisses...

"Damn Baby."

Letting out a breathy chuckle Jimin keeps his lips playing with yours until he gently pushes his tongue into your mouth, this causing a small gasp to spark from the bottom of your throat.

OH MY.

LITTLE BABY CLOSE YOUR EYES.

"Hyung? Pretty gggiiirrrrlllll?"

The second the knock sounds at the door and the familiar bunny-like voice sounds from behind the apartment door, a low growl emitting from Jimin's throat when he forcefully pulls himself away from you.

"One of these days I'm going to whoop his ass."

Pressing one final parting kiss on your cheek Jimin sluggishly walks over to the front door and unlocks it, his mouth set in a boyish pout when he greets Jungkook standing outside.

"Hey Hyung!"

"Hey Jungkook."

"What are you guys up to?"

"I'm fixing to make lasagna."

"Lasagna? Since when do you cook?"

"Since I took a liking to it I don't know, do you wanna come in and join us?"

"Sure, My Appa is out for the night so I figured I would see what you guys were doing."

Jungkook must be lonely again...

"Hey Pretty Girl!"

"Hi Jungkook!"

Hopping off of the counter and scampering over to Jungkook he immediately pulls you into a soft hug, your head pressing against his sweater covered chest.

"Do you feel less sleepy now?"

"Mhm..I feel better."

"Good. My Appa said at some point you need to go see him, he's thinking in a few weeks he wants to make an appointment so he can check on the baby."

I don't wanna go to another one of those appointments...the last one made me so sad...

"So Hyung, about this lasagna?"

"Yeah Yeah I'll start cooking it."

I'm so excited!

Now I get to eat non-spicy lasagna!

.....................................

"Hyung, you've outdone yourself."

"....Really?"

"Yeah. This is awesome pasta."

Happily kicking your feet under the table as your tastebuds dance with the flavor of the delicious pasta you look over at Jungkook, your lips pressing into a tiny smile watching him eat.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes Pretty Girl?"

"What was Lily's favorite food?"

"Mmm...surprisingly, it was cheeseburgers."

"Cheeseburgers?"

"Oh yeah. Lily is from America remember? Her favorite food ever was a cheeseburger. When she was pregnant I would hear her rummaging through the cabinets and she would get all pouty and tell me she couldn't find a cheeseburger anywhere, she had me searching for 24 hour burger places because it would be 3am when she wanted a burger."

"Wow...really?"

"Mhm. One time I watched her sit on the couch and eat four cheeseburgers. That day I knew I was in love with the right woman."

Your smile threatens to fade from the light sadness that grips at your heart watching the sparkle that shines in Jungkook's eyes when he talks about his late wife, his lips tinted with a somber softness when you speak.

"What...What gender was your baby?...."

"...A boy actually."

"I...I'm sorry Jungkook I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay Pretty Girl. I know you have questions about Lily and my baby that aren't here. It's okay to ask questions about them, it actually feels nice talking about them to someone else."

"...It does?..."

"It feels nice talking to someone about them when they didn't know them, because it isn't as sad to them when they know that they're gone."

Looking over at Jimin who smiles warmly at you from across the table you reach up and pat Jungkook's shoulder, his head tapping against yours before he presses a kiss in your hair.

"Don't feel bad about asking questions Pretty Girl. I love that you care."

"O-Okay..."

Is Jimin okay with Jungkook giving me kisses on my head?...

It seems like it's okay...I know Jungkook isn't giving me kisses like a boyfriend would...

I don't wanna ask many questions about Lily...I can tell it's making Jungkook very sad...and I want this to be a good dinner for him...

I wish I could take away some of that pain from you Jungkook...I'm already so attached to my baby...I can only imagine how you felt when you learned you lost your baby...and your wife...

Life dealt you some terrible things...

I hope that your future can be brighter...and full of the happiness you lack right now...

I just hope I can bring a little bit of it to your life...

...........................................

"Hey...Jimin?"

"Yes Baby Mama?"

Standing in the doorway of his bedroom as he pulls the thick satin comforter down you nervously clasp your hands together in front of you, your hair softly falling down around your cheeks.

"C-Can I ask you something?..."

"Of course. You can ask me anything."

"Is...I-Is it okay that Jungkook gives me kisses?...."

"Of course, as long as it's okay with you and you're comfortable with it, why do you ask?"

"I...I...I-I just don't want you...to ever end up angry at Jungkook if he gives me kisses on my head and hugs..."

"Come here Baby."

The second Jimin sits down on the bed you scamper over to him and giggle when he tugs you into his embrace, his lips pressing tiny kisses on your chin.

"I know that when Jungkook does that, he's only doing it because he's a very affectionate person. He isn't doing that in a way of taking you from me. It's nothing but affection, so as long as you're comfortable with it, I don't mind."

Feeling exhaustion quickly clench your form you nuzzle up against Jimin's chest, his face tucking safely into your hair after helping Joy up on the bed and switching off the bedside table lamp.

"I'm comfortable with it...a-as long as you are..."

"Trust me Baby Mama, you'll know if something makes me uncomfortable. Plus...I like to think of the four of us as a little family."

....Four?

"Four of us?"

"Y-Yeah...You...me...Jungkook....a-and....a-and...th-the baby...

(A/N): Homework for you all, go listen to the song "Terrible Things" by Mayday Parade, and come back and give me your reaction to it, in my opinion it's like Jungkook writing a song to his unborn baby in a way, I apologize for the pain upfront 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 61 9
Jungkook and YN have been through many ups and downs in the years they've been together. They've broken up and gotten back together several times, ne...
20.9K 664 14
"You have any idea how fucking worried I was? Huh?" "I was so worried--" . . . "You weren't worried Jimin... You left your pregnant girlfriend at hom...
73.5K 3.6K 75
βœ… COMPLETED βœ… A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
103K 6.3K 63
All Park Jimin wanted on his summer holiday was a chill time, but quickly he got caught in a rip of love for local boy, Kim Taehyung. His summer flin...