Lydia Raves: Dauntless The Br...

By infinitive-ly

In the new world of 2215. The world has changes since the storytelling tale Beatrice( Tris )Prior, The first... More

Past Future Present
Happy Cuckoo Land
Last Sunrise
New Meaning
Trust No One
Lydia Trust Me...
Choose
I'm Yours
Dauntless Traitors
Beyond The Fence
Katherine
Promise Me
Take One For The Team
Hold On To Me
I Love You Lydia Raves
Where Am I?
Waiting is Painful
Infinite
We'll Wait For You
I'm Always Here
Safe and Sound
Enemy

Celebrate

55 3 0
By infinitive-ly

It was soon morning and her alarm clock was going off.

Lydia groan loudly and sat up to turned off the alarm.

Starting to stretch, she thought about last night with Jackson.

How his lips felt upon hers, the way he plays with her hair. She looked around the room and realize that she in her apartment again.

"Jackson..?" 

Was that a dream.. No..It felt too real for that to happen.

She frowned as she was trying to remember if she went to Jackson's place last night.

Throwing the sheets off her, she sees a note on her nightstand. she picked it up and read it.

Well good morning, my beautiful princess.

I had the most wonderful time "talking" with you last night.

Don't forget we have training today, than break day tomorrow.

Meet me by the chasm once you're done with breakfast.

I have to tell you something important.. from you know who.
Love, Jackson.❤

She smiled brightly as she remember their "talk" last night.

Lydia quickly got up and put on her training clothes on, glances at the mirror to fix her hair and eye makeup and was out the door heading towards the Chasm.

Before meeting Jackson, Lydia said morning to her friends. She walked to the cafeteria and saw Ivy, and, Miranda, talking loudly about some news that came.

"Hey guys! What's up." She smiled sweetly at them as she sat down

"Did you hear about the news last night recently?!".

Ivy asked surprisingly shocking.

Lydia shook her head no. "No. I was.. Sleeping."  She half lied. 

"Well, James came this morning with Katherine and they wanted to try out a new serum on everyone." 

Lydia bit her lip as she thought. 

Why are they here?.. and why do they want to try a new serum on everyone?..

She glanced at Miranda and sees her eating breakfast quietly.

"Mir, what's wrong?"

Mir smiled slightly at Lydia.
"Nothing, Just the training and now this is getting to me." She look down on her plate and frowns.

Lydia elbow her lightly.

"Hey. You'll do fine with the training and this new serum everyone is talking about.. Don't worry." She smiled softly at Miranda.

Mir hugged her tightly and whispered into her ear.

"Thanks. You're the best friend I've ever had..."

She quickly looked at Ivy and smiled. "You too."

Ivy smiled brightly."I know."

Lydia didn't want to eat, just want to see Jackson again.

"Well guys, I've got to go."

She got up quickly to only see Miranda and Ivy frowning.

"Where you going you just got here?" Ivy whined.

"Yeah, you did. Stay!" Mir whined too.

"I can't I have to go talk with Jackson."

Ivy and Mir got a confused look on their faces.

"What are you guys talking about?" Ivy asked suspiciously.

Lydia blush lightly.

"N-Nothing.. Just stuff... and I got to go." Lydia said quickly.

"Oh I know what's going on.. You like him!" Mir said loudly.

Lydia quickly covered her mouth as she blushes deeply.

"Okay, Okay.. You got me.." She said quietly to them both.

"Just keep it a secret for right now." They both nod and squeals together.

"I got to go.. See you in training." Mir smirked and yelled at Lydia.

"See you later lovebirds."

"I ship you!"

Lydia shakes her head in annoyment as she runs to the chasm.

The chasm was quiet and dark, but enough light to see where you're going.

She listen to the roaring waters below and saw Jackson's back as he leans against a wall, running towards him, she called out his name.

"Jackson!" He quickly turned around just in time for Lydia to jump into his arms.

"Princess!" She jumped up and kissed him deeply as Jackson was taken by surprised.

He kissed her back as she hold on to his shoulders to kiss him better.

Jackson pulled away to speak. "I'm sorry I wasn't with you this morning.." He apologized.

"It's fine Jackson.. You want me to get down?" He shook his head and back her up to a wall, grinning.

"Nope."

He kissed her neck as she felt warm shock waves going through her again.

Jackson smiled and kiss her soft lips once more as he forgot to tell her something.

"I forgot.. to tell you something.." He back up and let Lydia down as she caught her breath.

"What?"

"Have you heard about the new serum that's going on?"

Lydia nod her head yes.

"Yeah, Ivy and Mir were just talking about it. Also that Katherine and James are here." She said nervously.

"Well, Ms. Stone found me this morning and told me not to take you there no matter what. The serum is test to see who is a Divergent and each faction is doing this." Jackson added.

Lydia tried to think of something.

"That run away trip...? Is that still on the table?"

Jackson nod strongly. "Yes, But..I'm saving for something bigger than this. Plus Ms. Stone will tell us to go and keep me updated about Katherine and James."

Lydia sighed in frustration and runs her hand through her hair as she walks around to think. Jackson hates seeing her like this.

"Lydia, We just have to stay hidden between other initiates right now. That's all." he said calmly to her.

She stop pacing around and look at him. "What do we do till then?."

Jackson shrugged his shoulders. "We'll do what we do best."

"Stay close to each other."

he said smirked as he pulls Lydia closer. Jackson lean down and kissed her, making her forget about the world for a moment, just think about them.

~~~~

Lydia is in the training room, practicing throwing knifes. It was really fun for her as she gotten better and better each day, but she knew she had to keep her cover low.

So she would slip up a couple of time like everyone else did. So did Jackson, Just he wasn't here this time. 

He's probably went to talk more with Ms. Stone. She thought.

Callum, her training instructor pulled her aside.

"I'd see you've been getting better and better Lydia." He said strongly.

She smiled. "Why thank you. you know what they say, practice makes perfect!"

He smiled. "Of course, but do you ever think you're doing this, too perfect? He eyed her, seeing if she'll slip up.

She smiled nervously and shake her head. "Not really, I mean everyone thinks they're perfect till one day they fully slip up.."

They both became quiet.

"Well, I was thinking that I can give you some 1 on 1 training."

Lydia thought about it for a minute. "Sure. What time?"

"I was thinking early morning tomorrow.. like 6.

She nodded.

"That's fine. I'll see you at 6."

She walked back to her target board and went back throwing knifes.

20 minutes later, James came in with a wicked smile on him and was near Lydia.

He walked over to Callum and whispered something to him.

I want you to bring all the initiates in tomorrow. Cancel some of your morning training cause it's gonna be long. I have to use the serum from boss's orders.

Lydia kept her head down as she listened. They stop talking and she went back practicing punching the bags with Miranda.

"You know, I hate him very much." Miranda scoffed.

"Yeah. I know Mir. Everyone does."

Miranda smirked as she thought of something.

"So, I'm guessing that you and Jackson are official.

"Finally!"

Lydia stops and looked around the room for Ivy and Forest but couldn't find them.

"They told you didn't they?" She sighed.

"Yeah. You know she can't keep anything a secret from me. I'll killed them."

Lydia shakes her head and laughed.

"You're one tough chick. But no, no they can't. And what do you mean finally?"

Forest casually walks by them and answers Lydia's question.

"We've known each other for a few days, but the way he looks at you, how you intarct with each other,and always be around you like he's your bodyguard, which I think he is, but that's not the point.

I'm trying to say that "friends" don't do what you two do."

He shrugged his shoulders and sighed.

"Just saying." He smiles sarcastic.

"But I'm speaking for everyone else.. You're welcome." 

Lydia was speechless, she didn't realizes that till now.

"Thanks for that smart ass answer."

A loud buzzer startled Lydia for a moment and made her look at a projector screen. It showed her their practice session is over and she could have free time to do whatever.

She quickly looked at the scoreboard and see her name under four people names near the red line. Forest, Ivy, Riley, Miranda, Lydia, and Jackson. She smiled brightly, she's making it.

~~~~

After everyone saw where they're heading in the scoreboard, Riley. Ivy. And Miranda thought they could celebrate it. So Lydia was in her apartment getting ready to go out.

Looking in the mirror as she fixing her hair and makeup, she took a step back to check one last time.

Her hair was darker than before. Not light strawberry anymore, like a dark red sunset as the sun is going away color, Her brown hazel eyes were still darken by the midnight eyeshadow but something was different. She couldn't tell.

Her cheeks gotton to rosy color and she liked it. She had on a black lacy crop top with ripped skinny jeans, combat boots, and to top it off, she put on her leather jacket and red lipstick to seal the deal.

She smiled at herself in the mirror as she heard a window open.

"Lydia. You ready?" Jackson shouted from the living room.

"Yeah. I'm in my room!" She shouted back.

She hears him coming and smiled at him when he walked in.

He blinked twice to make sure that was Lydia.

"Wow princess.. You look beautiful." He said softly as he grinned.

She got on her tiptoes and lightly kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." She smiled sweetly at him.

"Let's go. Don't want to be late." She softly grabbed his hand to move but he pulled back and grinned.

"They can wait." He kissed her softly to not mess up her lipstick as she kissed him back, not caring.

Jackson lift her up and toss her to the bed.

Lydia giggled as she kissed him again, wanting more. Jackson lightly place his hands on her hips as she slowly moves up on top of him.

She felt butterflies in her stomach when Jackson's hand moved up from her top.

Lydia helped Jackson to take off his jacket as she kissed his neck. She stop for a minute to see Jackson's face and laughed.

"What's so funny?" He said confused. She pointed at his face to her lips.

"You have red lipstick smudges all over you."

He chuckled. "I do?"

"Yeah." She said still laughing.

"I don't care." He said as he slowly kissed her passionately.

"We're.. going.. to be.. late" she said between kisses.

"We'll catch up." Jackson said as he flips her over to her back, getting on top of her.

She hold tightly to him, kissing everywhere on his face. He grabbed her waist pulling towards him, making Lydia's heartbeat's fast.

Jackson gently brushed the hairs out Lydia's face and whispered, "I want you Lydia."

Her breath hitched in her throat making it hard for her to breath or speak. 

"I..I want you to-"

A loud knock on her door stopped Lydia from finishing the sentence. They both groan and Jackson rolled off Lydia.

Lydia got up and looked through the peekhole. Miranda and Forest were behind the door, waiting for her to open the door.

She rushes back to her room and frowns at Jackson.

"They're here to get us." She says, frowning. Jackson sighed.

"Come on, Let's get clean up quick." 

30 mintues later, They all met up at the tattoo parlor.

Jackson and Lydia were holding hands as Miranda and Forest were telling the story of what happening when they were getting Jackson and Lydia.

"So, You two were in a middle of a make out session?" Riley asked.

"Yeah. Thanks for ruining the moment." Jackson said annoyed. 

"Well that's too bad, we need to celebrate. Come on Ivy is getting a tattoo."

Lydia and Forest watched Ivy get a pink cotton candy tattoo on her shoulder while Jackson, Miranda, and Riley were discussing what tattoo they should get.

"It's cute Ivy, like you." Forest said sweetly.

She smiled. "Thanks Tulip."

Jackson moved from his discussion with Mir and Riley, and sneaks up on Lydia as he hugs her behind.

She giggled as he kissed her neck.

"Are you getting a tattoo too?" He whispered into her ear. She smiled and nodded, holding him tight.

"Yeah, The Amity tree, but on fire." She said excitedly.

Jackson smiled and whispered again. 

"I wanna take you somewhere.. But I think our friends will get upset." She turned around, facing Jackson, and smiled.

"Where..?" He grinned as he whispered once again. 

"Somewhere special. we just have to celebrate with our friends for now. Trust me..."  

"I trust you Jackson."

He charmingly smiled at her as she kissed Jackson when Ivy called her.

"Lydia!"

Ivy called out.

"Your next!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 291 25
What happens when two twins switch from Erudite to Dauntless? Will they be able to stay united? Or will the change tear them apart? Will they be able...
19.9K 466 38
This is a Divergent story as Tris being a Dauntless born. What would it be like if she already had all the skills. If she had a family with her durin...
360K 7.5K 42
❝ I knew, from that moment on, that nobody could ever confess, they love me, without the splintered thought of you running through my mind. Consciou...
3.3K 119 17
This is the second book of I am dauntless tetralogy. Jade made it through initiation, so did Four. But they are not as close as they were at the begi...