Joshaya one shots

By EGH15-01

This is just a bunch of one shots about Josh and Maya from girl meets world. I hope you enjoy them! More

Someday plan
Jealousy
Prom night
Hurricane
First kiss
Moving on?
Bad days
Strokes
"Come with me."
Family
Juilliard and boyfriends
doubts
Over protective
Pregnant
Secretly dating
Heartbreak
Secret admirer
Graduations and apartments
Over protective part 2
Secretly dating part 2
"Good In Goodbye
A/N. PLEASE READ!!
Speak now
Date interrogations
Agents life
Wake up call
Exhaustion
Road trip
Argument
Coming home late
Misunderstandings
"Mama's song"
"What I Never Knew I Always Wanted."
State of depression
Oh sweet memories
Miranda
He's my boss
Those sick days
A cry for help
Worth the wait
Josh's Topanga
He's my boss P2.
The green eye'd monster
Undercover
The Ride Home
Nightmares
Another story idea
After all these years
Right in front of me
You're the Bonnie to my Clyde
Can't Hold It In Anymore
The jock
The lives of Josh and Maya
This is just a dream
Cuddling
Acceptance letters
A/N Reminder IMPORTANT
Halloween
Pick up lines
Superman
After the breakup
Hide and Seek
Pillow fights
Tattoos
Elevators meetings
Taking a break
The letter
Anniversary
Maya's influences
Physical fight
IMPORTANT~ BIG IDEAS COMING UP
The Unexpected
Tears
Riany Days
Kick Boxing
Ghosts
Asking Her Out
Hospital Calls
Physically Hurt
The Big Day
Baby Protective
Hot Chocolate
Pouting
Tickle Fights
Baby Shopping
'I love you"
Senior Prank
Trust
Birthday's
"I Miss You"
Pregnancy
Vacation
Camping
Bets
Long Trips
Chick Flick
Sneaking Out
P.D.A
Dating Announcement
Josh's Shirt
Nicknames
Locked in a room
A/N Please read its important!
Starting A Family
Sleep Walking
Kiss Cam
Family Time
Empty Bed
Singing
RoofTops
Ex Girlfriends
Danger
Labor
Wisdom Teeth
School Dances
Puppy Dog Eyes
Gift Exchange
Dont Have A Cow
Wisdom Teeth ~ Josh
Soul Mates
Moving
Back to December
Makeup
Smile
Making up
Distractions
Sneaking in
Snowball fights
Valentines day
Run-inns
Clingy
Sleepover
Falling asleep
Jealous much?
Comfort
Inappropriate clothing
Cooking
Storms
Lazy days
Interceptions
New years
Kiss
College surprise
Sleep talking
Face timing
Cheating
Cuddling
The Sub
Insomnia
What a cute couple
Young Love
Proposal
Panic attacks
Christmas miracles
Christmas Romantics
Silent treatment
Emails I Cant Send
Blessing
Piece By Piece
Slow dancing
I want a Baby
Making Out
Another One Where She's Pregnant
BIG misunderstanding
Christmas Traditions
The Best Worst Party Ever
Broken
Moments
Inevitable
A Father's Observation
If Only Someday
Party Exhaustion
One Step At A Time
Christmas Day
Issues
Chaperoning
Happy
Who's Pregnant?

And Even More Parties

722 19 3
By EGH15-01

Hey y'all. It's very important to me that you guys read this before you start on the story below. But don't worry, there will be a one shot down below. I won't leave you guys on just a AN.

So as you can see I've been putting out a bunch of these oneshots in the last couple of weeks. That's because during the time that I was away, I was still writing drafts to put out. So in my drafts right now are a bunch of half written or fully written chapters that just need to be edited before published.

Also, I'm trying to finish up this one shot book. So I'm publishing them as soon as I'm finishing them. I'm not waiting for a specific day or time. Literally as soon as I finished the last word, I hit publish. 

My point to this is that I'm doing my best to finish up all my stories that I have, not just this one. But I want to focus on one story at a time, which this one will be first and then I'll set to finishing all the others. So if you read my other stories, that's why I haven't been publishing any of those.

I have about 35ish more one shots I think for this before I'm done with it? Which does seem kind of a lot still, but I hope to be done with it fairly soon. I got an 8-5 job with weekends off. So I'm hoping to have more time to be able to sit down and write.

Thank you for taking the time to read my rant. Now onto the story.
__________________________________

"What's your name anyway?" One guy asked as he brought his beer up to his lips. Josh politely denied a beer being handed to him before sitting back in his chair and turning to the guy.

"Josh Matthew's." He said. The guy raised an eyebrow, a slow smile coming onto his lips.

"Matthew's." He repeated. "That would mean you're related to that freshman, right?" He asked. Josh tensed. "Riley Matthews. Sister?"

"Niece." Josh corrected.

"Damn, Matthew's. Your parents were getting in on!" Another guy exclaimed. Some of the guys in the group slowly chuckled. Josh shifted uncomfortably.

"So that would mean you're pretty close with her and her friends?" The guy continued to push.

"Not particularly." Josh stated. "We might be close in age, but we grew up apart. Her here in New York, me in Philadelphia." He told them. "Her friends aren't really mine." He hesitated a little, it felt weird to say that. He wasn't particularly friends with her friends, but it's not like he hadn't hung out with them occasionally.

"But you know of them." The guy stated.

"Why so curious?" Josh asked, his eyebrows narrowing. "If you're trying to get to know my niece then you can find her on campus and talk to her yourself." He said. "Although, you would be out of luck. She has a boyfriend."

"Oh I'm not interested in your niece." The guy said, taking another sip of his beer. Josh watched him closely. "I'm more interested in that blond girl that she's always with. What's her name? Millie? Mally?"

"Maya." Josh deadpanned. His mood changing drastically.

"Right." The guy smirked. "She's hot."

"She's three years younger than you." Josh told him. His voice cold. Andrew shifted beside him and nudged his shoulder, but Josh didn't pay any attention to him.

"So? Three years ain't nothing compared to what a lot of guys our age are into."

"Sebastian." Andrew warned. Sebastian rolled his eyes.

"Don't tell me you're more protective over her than you are of your own niece." Sebastian said. "Or does she have a boyfriend as well?"

"Maybe she does." Josh said. Andrew's eyes widened as he stared at him.

"Well boyfriend doesn't mean married." Sebastian smirked. "I don't care if she is three years younger than me, you don't let someone that gorgeous walk by and not try to snatch her."

Josh stood up from his chair, his cold gaze on Sebastian. Andrew stood with him and put a hand on his chest. "Why don't we walk away." He said. "Go somewhere else."

"You have a thing for her, Matthew's?" Sebastian asked with a raised eyebrow. "If you do, I can respect that. It's all you had to say instead of making some lame ass excuse."

"She's just a really good friend of his." Andrew said as he still had his hand on Josh's chest, as if he expected him to do something if he took it away.

"I thought he wasn't friends with his Niece's friends." Sebastian said with a smirk.

"Hey Josh!" A voice called. The group turned their heads to see Riley walking into the living room of the house where the main party was being held. And of course, standing right beside her was Maya.

They didn't wait to for Josh's reply greeting as they walked further into the living room and started talking to random people. Sebastian cleared his throat and stood up.

"I think I'll take my moment." He said with a wink toward Josh's direction before walking off to where the girls were standing. Josh's shoulders tensed up, and Andrew put more pressure on his chest. He watched as Sebastian made his way to Maya and introduced himself.

"Let it go, Josh." Andrew said. Josh watched as Maya smiled at him and held her hand out for him to shake. Sebastian took her hand in his and leaned in close. Josh felt an unfamiliar burning in the pit of his stomach before he looked away.

"Sit down, Josh. Have a beer." One of the other guys in the group said. Josh sat back down but declined the beer. "You know, nothing ever happens if you don't let it." The guy said as he swung back his head and drank a shot. Josh looked back over to see Maya grinning up at him as they held conversation and Sebastian far closer than he should.

"You know Issac I think that's the smartest thing that you've ever said." Josh stated before he got out of his seat and started toward Maya and Sebastian. Issac looked confused.

"I was talking about the beer." He stated. Andrew rolled his eyes and let out a breath before sitting back in his chair.

Josh politely excused himself as he brushed past people and squeezed in between dancers. He could see Sebastian and Maya talking by the corner of the room where they had somehow gravitated toward. Sebastian had just drank out of a red solo cup before handing it to a reluctant looking Maya.

"Excuse me." Josh said as he got up right behind Maya and stared Sebastian straight in the face. Maya turned and a smile broke out on her face.

"Josh," she said breathlessly, and Josh felt pride in the look of relief that crossed her face at the sight of him.

"Matthew's," Sebastian said his name with a smirk on his face as he leaned against the wall. "It's rude to interrupt."

"You want to get out of here?" Josh asked as he looked down at Maya and smiled. She nodded her head, her grin staying in place.

"You read my mind." She stated. Josh continued to stare at her for a moment before he looked up at Sebastian.

"Excuse us." He said, not waiting for a reply as he gently put a hand on Maya's lower back and guided her to turn around and walk away. Sebastian lifted his cup over his head in a solute toward Josh and Maya as he watched them walk away. 

He led her out of the house that the party was being held and down the stairs onto the street. They ignored the catcalls and whistles they got. Including the classics like "Get some, Matthews!" and "Atta boy, Josh!" Maya chuckled as Josh rolled his eyes and they both fell into a rhythm of walking on the road beside each other. That was when Maya realized Josh had somehow linked their hands together and she hadn't realized it. She flushed and kept her face toward the ground hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Thanks for the save back there," She started the conversation off. "I was running out of excuses on why I didn't want to paint him like one of my French dudes." Maya used a terrible imitation of a French accent. Josh snorted.

"He used that line?" He asked amused.

"Oh yes, it was very painful." Maya told him with a laugh. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I had my own selfish reasons for dragging you away." He told her. Maya turned her head toward him with a grin.

"Oh yeah?" She asked. "Any you want to share?" He shook his head.

"Not particularly." He stopped walking and tugged on her hand so that she would turn around and face him. He stepped closer toward her, a small teasing grin on his face. "But I suppose it's time that I did." She raised an eyebrow.

"Really?" He nodded his head. She looked down at their hands that were connected and then back up into his eyes. "Is this happening?" She asked.

"I hope so." He replied. He tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear with his free hand.

"Hmm." She pretended to think. "You pull me away from a guy who happens to be taking interest in me, hold my hand and drag me out here to walk with me so we're away from other people." He rolled his eyes at her teasing tone. "Joshua Matthews, you wouldn't happen to be jealous, would you?" He grinned and she bit her lip.

"Always the most observant." He stated. She giggled and he pulled her even closer. "Can I kiss you now?" He asked. Instead of answering, she leaned up on her tip toes and met his lips with her own. He leaned further down and wrapped his free arm around her waist while her hand trailed up his neck and into his hair.

As the kiss grew deeper, they pulled their hands away from each other's and wrapped them around one another. Pulling her flush against his chest as he tilted his head to get better access. He ran his tongue over her bottom lip and she opened her mouth, allowing him access. He shuttered as her fingernails scratched his scalp, and when they pulled back, both of them grinning like idiots, he couldn't help but lean back down for one more kiss.

"Let's get out of here." He said. She nodded and he once again took her hand and started pulling her further down the road and back toward campus.
________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it this seemed a bit rush. It's 4am here and I'm exhausted. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 1.8K 38
🚔 The ride along that will change the game forever 🚔 Maya Hunter is counting down the days until graduation with university right in the rearview b...
5.1K 148 24
Maya was heading home one night when she bumps into a girl. That girl being Ryan James. Armed with an oversized leather jacket and a camera, Ryan dec...
65.5K 1.7K 39
"But Maya Hart? She was the one I loved." One-shots about Lucas and Maya from Girl Meets World
49K 786 11
Nine years later, Maya and Josh have gone their separate ways without ever starting a real relationship. The pair cross paths again at the Matthews'...