2 Big Wishes Come True?!

By LexiSanada

Well. . . My first wish came true. Which was for me to be able to read thing's or people out of books. But, m... More

Chapter. 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
UPDATE!!!
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Chapter. 9
Chapter. 10
Chapter. 11
Chapter. 12
Chapter. 13
Chapter. 14
Chapter. 15
Chapter. 16
Chapter. 17
Chapter. 18
Chapter. 19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 24

Chapter. 1

74 2 0
By LexiSanada

"Okay. . . what else should I bring? I've got two bags, but what should I bring?"
"Do you got L.C? A jacket? Some tank-tops? shorts? T-Shirts? Note books? Undies? Bras?"
I nodded.
"Yes to all of those." I said.
Tomorrow is the day before my birthday. And, I am going to the Inkworld! Tristan, the Shadowman I read out of the forbidden game, was helping me pack.
"What are you going to tell your family?" I stopped what I was doing and started thinking.
"Well. . . I'll leave tomorrow night, so. . . I'll text blackcat tomorrow, and I might just leave a note for everyone. . . What do you-"
"It's cheesy."
"Really? Then, what do you think I should do?" He laid down on the couch with his arms under his head.
"I don't know. . . Just say bye to them."
I stood up, grabbed a pillow and pressed it down over his face. When he got it off, he stared at me.
"Why did you just do that?!" He yelled.
"Because you're stupid! I can't just say 'Bye' to them! They'll wonder why I said that!"
"Fine. . . Then do the notes. . ." He pouted. I did just that.

Well! I know it was short, but I just wanted to put up this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 79 22
Now that I've known life with him. I could never live without him. I'm still not sure what it is that he does to me but I know that I never want it t...
7.3K 239 29
For as Long as I could remember, I've wished that i could read people out of books, stories and T.V shows. but what would you do if your 1 wish, the...
406K 14K 37
Lexi Reeker and Ryan Martin have hated each other ever since seventh grade. It's their sophomore year now and they still fight like they're twelve ye...
249 23 18
I am the last fairy on earth. I also happened to be cursed that my true love will die before his fated time. I ran away from my past a long time ago...