𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆, regulus black

By pearlmaher

↬ in which Regulus and Rune find out that broken pieces still fit together. **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Academic rivals... More

!
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐓𝐰𝐨-𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞-𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐲-𝐕𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐀𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬...
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: "𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞"
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐮𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑: 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕: 𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖: 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏: 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐: 𝐀𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑: 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒: 𝐇𝐦𝐦 𝐌𝐦𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓: 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔: 𝐎.𝐖.𝐋'𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕: 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖: 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗: 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎: 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏: 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑: 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒: 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔: 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕: 𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗: 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟐: 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟑: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟓: 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟔: 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐆𝐮𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟕: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟖: 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟗: 𝐈𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟎: 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟏: 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟐: 𝐁 𝐅𝐨𝐫?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟑: 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟒: 𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟓: 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟔: 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟖: 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟗: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐜 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟎: 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟏: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟐: 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟑: 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟒: 𝐎𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟓: 𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟔: 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟕: 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟖: 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟗: 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟎: 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟏: 𝐏𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐨𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟑: 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟓: 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟔: 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟕: 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟏: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝

2.2K 133 54
By pearlmaher

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

"This potion is a rather tricky one. It took me 2 months to master it, but once you get it, it's a rather nifty tool," said Slughorn excitedly. 

There was a cauldron in front of him, and then a shared one between Regulus and Rune. 

Neither of them so much as glanced at each other as Professor Slughorn explained the lengthy process to brewing Skele-Gro. 

"Mr. Black, if you will, please harvest the Chinese Chomping Cabbage for us." 

Both Rune and Slughorn noticed the way he pulled the violently chomping plant towards him. The conventional way of harvesting it was to place a number of carrots into its mouth, hold it in your right hand and pull with your left. 

He dropped the carrots in its mouth but began to pull using only his left hand. 

The Cabbage immediately spat out the carrots and turned its ravenous teeth towards him. It would have succeeded in chomping his fingers off had Slughorn not reached from behind and yanked the needed part. 

"No worries, no worries. It is rather late. I assume you've had a tough day, m'boy. We all forget steps once in a while. In fact, one time, a Chomping Cabbage bit off a whole wad of hair off of my head!"

Regulus tried to smile in response, but all that came out was a pained grimace. 

Rune saw the way his right arm sat in complete stillness at his side, as if he locked it into place. 

If she was talking to him, she would have told him to go down to Madam Pomfrey, but she told herself that she didn't care. He could rot if that was what he wanted. 

Yet, when the time came for each of them to scale their Puffer-fish, she subconsciously hurried through hers and without drawing any attention to it, she did his share as well. 

"Right well, let's put the cabbage and fish to boil to 2 dittany stems and 3 large cups of hydro essence." 

"It's almost like we're making a fish stew," commented Rune. 

Regulus murmured under his breath, "It smells like we are too." 

"Good observation, Miss Westwood. It's the fish that gives Skele-Gro it's vile taste, you see. Some Healers leave the potion to ferment for a year before using it. The fish breaking down helps the bones to grow even faster." 

They add several more ingredients into the cauldrons and while they waited for it to boil, Slughorn quickly ran out to use the bathroom leaving Regulus and Rune in a deafening silence. 

Save for the occasional splatters of the beetles, the only sound in that classroom was their breathing. 

Rune also noticed just how heavy his breathing was. Every time he inhaled; it sounded like it took physical strain. 

She opened her mouth twice but closed it before she could say anything. 

She would not be silly. 

He had called Tina a slur. 

There was no forgiving him. 

Even if he was in pain. 

She turned her head slightly and her eyes locked on his arm. He was wearing long sleeves and a turtleneck that ended just at his chin. 

Both of his hands were trembling.

"Take a picture. It lasts longer."  

She immediately jerked her head forward. 

Damn it. 

She swallowed hard. She was not forgiving him. She just wanted to tell him to go down to the infirmary. 

"Regulus," she began, but before she could get any more words out, Professor Slughorn entered the classroom and they got on with brewing the rest of the potion. 

***

Regulus' state was already bad during their Advanced Potions lesson, but over the week, he deteriorated even further. 

Despite her constant reminders that she had no interest in him and could not care less about him, Rune couldn't help but look at him to monitor his state.

Most of the time, he had his head on the desk, often needing Rabastan to physically shake him to wake him up for the next lesson. During mealtimes, he pushed food around his plate, barely taking more than two bites. 

He didn't speak, he didn't answer in lessons, he didn't even do his homework anymore. 

Nearly two weeks passed in the manner until he finally stopped coming to lessons altogether. 

Rune itched to check up on him, to ask Rabastan what was going on with him, but she wouldn't. She couldn't. 

Since none of his friends were missing from lessons and no announcements were made, she took it as an assurance that he wasn't dead. Perhaps, he just wasn't feeling well. 

He would be back in no time. 

In the meantime, she had Tina to occupy. 

Tina, who she had snuck into her room, just so she could let her scream to the heartbreak songs booming from the recorder. 

Both Rune and Rolo sat on the bed, watching wide eyed as Tina danced around belting lyrics from Linda Ronstadt's song, You're No Good.

"You're no good. You're no good. You're no good," sang Tina, into Rune's hairbrush. "Baby, you're no good!"

Rune tried not to plug her fingers into her ears at the screeching as she wondered whether to create a sound block around herself to block out Tina's horrible singing voice. 

She wouldn't do that. She hadn't ever admitted it to Tina, but she had become her best friend. 

And friends usually let their friends scream heartbroken songs in their room no matter how bad their voice was. 

When the song finally ended, Tina did a stomach-flop onto the bed heaved. 

"Tina, why are you wearing that stupid shirt." 

There was a sound that must have been muffled laughter before she spoke into the mattress. 

"What?" asked Rune. 

Tina lifted her head and whined. "It's his stupid shirt. When we were hanging out once, I spilled orange juice down my shirt. I was so embarrassed, so he swapped shirts with me. I love this shirt." 

Rolo snarled as if even she understood how ridiculous it was. 

Rune sighed and lay down on the bed beside her. "Let's lose the shirt. We can make a little fire and burn it." 

"Will you throw in Regulus' Quidditch jersey as well?" 

Rune hesitated. 

She loved the jersey. 

But Tina was heartbroken. 

She nodded. "Yes. Yes, I will." 

Tina sat up and pulled the shirt up over her head until she was left with her tank top. "Fine. Let's burn it." 

Rune went to her wardrobe and pulled out the green and silver jersey. 

Both girls walked to the fireplace in the room and Rune said a small spell that got the fire going. 

They looked at each other and swallowed hard. 

"You go first," suggested Rune. 

"Your idea. You go first." 

"Okay." Rune moved the jersey closer to the fireplace and the flames crackled. 

She lowered it an inch but just before the fire could touch it, she whipped it back and held it to her chest. 

"No, I can't!" 

Tina lifted her own shirt to her chest and nodded as she mumbled, "I know." Then she turned around and walked back to the bed. "It's not fair." 

Rune made sure she put the jersey back into her cupboard securely before she went back to the bed and dropped down next to Tina. Rolo positioned herself between them.

"Do you have a picture? Maybe we can burn a picture." 

Tina shook her head. "I'm actually so pathetic. I will not give you a single picture of his to burn." 

Rune took Tina's hand and said, "Maybe we could get really hot makeovers. We could ask some of the hot girls to help us. Then we can get super-hot boyfriends. Ask Mason for me. And we can get someone else for you." 

"We're already super—" Tina stopped speaking and turned to Rune with a grimace. "Did you just call Mason super-hot?" 

"Did you not notice during quidditch practice yesterday? He looks super-hot." 

"Rune, please," sighed Tina. "Please sort out your questionable taste in boys. The prettier the face, the more they'll break your heart." 

"That's okay." Rune grinned. "As long as his face is pretty. I don't want my heart to be broken by an ugly boy." 

Tina finally laughed, and Rune grinned at her. 

"See, you're laughing now. Give it a little while and you'll be okay. I promise. I'll let you blear all your songs in my room until then." 

The sound of knocks on the door, had both girls sitting up. 

"Are you expecting someone?" asked Tina, already moving to the bathroom to hide. 

"Nope. Maybe I forgot to cast the noise barrier. Wait in the bathroom, I'll check." 

Once Tina closed the door to the bathroom and Rune turned the volume of the recorder all the way down, she walked to her door and swung it open. 

The last person she expected stood on the other side. 

Rune gasped at the sight of Regulus clutching his shoulder, gripping onto the door frame to keep him up. He was sweating profusely, and she could make out something black seeping through his shirt along with blood. 

"Help me," he gushed as his eyes rolled backwards. 

And then, he collapsed onto the floor in front of her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 64.8K 85
𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Y/n Potter and Regulus Black form an unlikely relationship. ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ Y/n Potter and Regulus Black hate each other. It's a know...
918K 24.2K 36
Marauders x oc (poly) In 6th year on Halloween night each student stands in front of the Great Hall and allows 3 droplets of blood to fall into a po...
37.3K 1.2K 36
''𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙄'𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬- 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪...