female descendants oneshots

Av Lesbian_beauty

oneshots for the female descendants character. Mer

a/n
mal x fem reader
evie x fem female
Uma x fem reader
uma x fem reader
Celia x reader
evil aurdery x evil reader
lonnie x reader
A/n
another a/n sorry guys
Uma x fem reader
mal x fem reader
Evie x Emerald
A/n
Celia x reader part 2
Evie X fem reader
Jane X reader
Lonnie x reader
A/n
Mal x fem reader
Dizzy x Celia
Evie x Paula
Mal x fem reader

Evie x fem reader

1.6K 35 6
Av Lesbian_beauty

A/n- this is a request I hope you like it. Please vote and comment telling what you think. Thank you so much for reading I love you all so much!!!!!

Y/NS pov

I sighed walked down the hall with my friend Amy when Evie walked passed with my sister. I smiled not taking my eyes of Evie. "She's so beautiful" I muttered and Amy smirked.

"Then go tell her that" she smirked and I looked down rubbing the back of my head.

"Have you seen me when I talk to her I'm a complete mess" I said and Amy laughed hucking her arm in mine.

"That's truce bit I know you can do it just don't fall again" she said and I glared at her.

"Oh I will try not to" I said sarcastically. We both walked into class and I saw Evie and Mal. Evie smiled at me and I blushed.

"Come on tomato" Amy said dragging me to my seat. I sat down but all I could focus on was Evie and how beautiful she was. "You know if you don't go talk to her soon I'm going to push you on her" she said and I glared at her.

"Your so mean" I said grabbing my stuff and walked out with Amy. I watched as Evie walked right passed me. I sighed watching her and my sister laugh.

"Why can't I be like Mal she's so much more confident then I am" I said and Amy put a hand on my shoulder.

"You can do it" she said pushing me and I went straight into evie. I got up really quickly and glared at Amy.

"Y/n, are you ok" she asked and I smiled looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Yeah I just um tripped" I said and she smiled.

"Can I talk with you" she asked and I looked at any who put her thumbs up.

"Yeah of course what up" I asked and she took my hand. I smiled following her. We walked up some stairs and to a balcony.

"We are here" she said letting go of my hand and I frowned wishing her hand was still in mine. I walked over to the edge.

"What is this place its beautiful" I said and she smiled walking next to me and looking into my eyes.

"Just like you" she said and I looked away blushing. She gently took hold of my chin and I looked back at her.

"Your eyes are beautiful" I said and she smiled letting go of my chin.

"Y/n I wanted to tell you something" she whispered and I looked at her with a smile.

"You can tell me anything" I said and she smiled taking my hands in hers.

"Ever since I met you y/n I new you wad the one. I pretended I wanted a prince but the truth is I never did I always wanted you. Your my world my princess my everything" she said and I smiled.

"What are you saying Evie" I asked and she sighed holding my cheeks softly.

"I love you so much I always have and I always will" she said and I smiled tears falling down my face.

"I love you too more then anything" I said kissing her head. She smiled pulling me in for a hug.

"Will you be my girlfriend" she whispered and I smiled.

"Yes I would love to be your girlfriend" I said and she smiled gently kissing me.

"What now" she said and I took her hand.

"We could go on a date I know the perfect place" I said and she smiled we walked down from the balcony hand in hand. I saw Amy I smiled.

"I did it" I said and she smiled putting up her thumbs.

"I knew you can do it" she said and I smiled walking down the hall.

Part 2?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

490K 11.9K 15
in which ben's twin sister follows mal back to the isle. 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐨𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝟐 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢�...
6.5K 315 16
it's descendants but gay, and now better written than the first time. [evie x female oc]
43.6K 880 10
☙I feel like I've known you my whole life and did I mention I'm in love with you.☙ /// ☙. I do not want to take away your dream because it was so bea...
253K 5.1K 49
What if Ben never fell in love with Mal? What if Mal was in love with someone from the Isle? What if Evie has a twin sister? What if five VK's go to...