last love | vsoo rosekook

By zephyrpyree

"take my hand" "no!" "look, i'm not asking you to marry me. i'm just trying to help you." - "will you be quie... More

last love
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
bonus chapter
thank you!

41

2.7K 154 55
By zephyrpyree

Jisoo wanted to call back as she tapped her phone inbetween her hands. It will be all lie, if she said Chaeyoung's missed calls didn't worried her. There was two chances, first one, the latter will be worried when they was taking too much time. Second, anything have happened?

Before calling Chaeyoung back, Jisoo found reaching Lisa will be more helpful. Isn't that why she hurried away from the long awaited romantic date with her husband. Jisoo thought, Taehyung would had founded it so weird that she left without giving him a proper reason. She was disappointed on herself.

She only contacted back Lisa, ignoring the fact she had two missed calls from her mother-in-law too. She sighed feeling nothing but scared of something. "Please stop here." Jisoo tapped on the back of the seat of the cab driver. Making him instantly break it. Paying him Jisoo dashed towards the cafe.

Before she could make it inside a call was heard for her. "Eonnie!!" Jisoo immediately diverts her head all way only to find the voicer. She let out sigh footing calmly to the younger.

"Did Chaeng called you? I saw her missed calls but didn't called back yet." Jisoo says, reaching near Lisa who looked somehow annoyed. "Where were you gone? Eonnie did called me, she asked where we are? Can't blame her we are out for 7 hours now. Where have you been?" Lisa asked whining annoyingly at the end.

"I'm sorry, I can explain. But we should get home first." She dragged the latter, hurrying to look for another cab only to get their destination as soon as fast.

"I just told her our appointment got late. Anything good didn't came up at that minute." Lisa informed comfortably setting herself inside. Jisoo also seats near the younger before closing the car door as they drove off. "It's fine. Atleast you said something trustworthy." Jisoo replied smiling a bit.

"Where have you been? I thought after I return we can go home straight but you wasn't find nowhere." Lisa enquires wanting to know. Jisoo sighed disappointly but with a small awkward leer before starting to explain the whole thing.

Lisa sighs heavily hearing the older's all rambling. "Well, the timing was wrong." Jisoo confusingly tilted her head to see Lisa slyly smirking at her. "Oppa never showed off such affections to you, right?" Jisoo nodded agreeing to the latter. "So when he finally did, you didn't even had a chance to fully enjoy it." The older pouts only disappointed nothing less, nothing more. Where Lisa chuckles, wrapping her arm around the other's shoulder. "Don't be sad, he just started realizing it eonnie. My brothers will make sure to make up for everything they did. Let's hope well, so good happens." Jisoo grinned happily nodding in response.

Lisa and Jisoo hesitantly peeked in from outside. They frowned why the entrance door was open, which Chaeyoung usually don't do especially when she was alone. Jisoo stepped in followed by the younger one. They both was looking for Chaeyoung but more likely tiptoeing to upstairs to avoid meeting the latter.

But things didn't go like they wanted. "How was the shopping at the hospital?" Jisoo and Lisa breaked themselves kind of surprised by the sudden voice. They turned around to spot a very calmly looking Chaeyoung, standing there arms crossed. "Where the things you bought by the way?" Chaeyoung inquired not having any changes in expressions.

Jisoo and Lisa looked at each other with some of a puzzled emotions. They gazed back to Chaeyoung. "What things? We were gone to hospital-"

"Then why did you lied to eommani that you guys are out for shopping? Why it was only you who visited them, when it was you both together left from here? Who friends show up that fast as Lish left you there at the mid street without any care?" Chaeyoung asked furiously, annoyed by the fact Jisoo and Lisa was really fooling her.

Jisoo and Lisa stood there frozen, wondering how she know about this? Who told her? "I didn't lied-"

"Jisoo, please no! I well know whatever I said is true. Am I wrong?" Chaeyoung said sternly trying hard to not show more indignation. "Eommani called me. She said you aren't picking up her calls. You forget the spare key of this house there, so she called you to let you know about it so can avoid confusion when you will realize you did lost it. That's when I got to know, I even denied your offer to come with you? But when?" Chaeyoung ridiculously ends her long time speech.

At this point, Jisoo did know she was the one who fucked up. She would have waited for Lisa there, being boredom wasn't better reason to visit them.

"Don't you have anything to say now? I was wrong, I was always wrong thinking you will have nothing to hide from me. But I was the only one who tried to be openminded with you. I was the only one who was honest this long. Right?" Jisoo's eyes widened like a puffing balloon as she shooked her head violently. Chaeyoung's voice cracked a bit making her feel more wasted at that second.

Jisoo tried to reach near Chaeyoung, but the taller was quick to yank away from the smaller's grip. Jisoo's heart ached. "Chaeng? What are you saying? I never ever did which can hurt you. If you are in pain, I'm the one who feels it more than you. Then why? What makes you feel like this sudden. Don't say it, I can't really handle it." Jisoo almost cried tears urging to fall, making Chaeyoung feel devastated. She can't either see her other half broking down.

"Your lies. Your sudden change in behavior making me feel this way. What is actually happening? If you tell me now, I will still believe you. But after today how much you be honest I'm not gonna believe you, never. I'm tired Jisoo, I'm completely tired being ignored by you. What happened now, that you only cared about making lies after lies. What changed?" Jisoo looked back to Lisa who was all silent this long, she was watching these two with nothing but worry. Lisa's mind and heart spoke at the same time accused herself for being the reason of this.

Jisoo finds her sight back, nothing changed in Chaeyoung's gesture, she looked still furious with the saddened eyes. Jisoo softly starts. "I can, and I will surely tell you. But not now. Give me-"

"No." Chaeyoung cutted off her loudly pronouncing the word. "I don't want to give you more time. Just tell me what happened. Why is it difficult for you? Don't you believe me?"

"Of course, I do."

"Then why are you hesitating?"

"I'm not hesitating. I... I'm not allowed to." Jisoo said thinking carefully before spilling out. She looks over to Lisa who exactly at that moment hanged her head down. Chaeyoung frownes completely confused. "Are you finding new reasons? If it's then, just tell me. I'm not pressuring you to tell me anymore." Chaeyoung was tired, she realized it wasn't really helping only embarrassing her.

"No, Chaeng. I-"

Cutting Jisoo on her mid sentance Lisa finally decided to speak. "She isn't, eonnie." Jisoo snapped her head towards the younger, amused by the courage she was actually finding to do it. Lisa took soft steps forward only to get beside Jisoo and Chaeyoung. "Jisoo eonnie is doing this for my sake. It will be so ungrateful if I decides to stay mute anymore, I should atleast let you know."

Lisa gazes up from the floor, she looked for Jisoo's eyes which only gave her more confidence. She sighed softly, seeing Jisoo nodding and smiling at her approving to continue. As Lisa did. "I.......I got married secretly."

Chaeyoung's eyes widened, as she brought up her hand slowly to cover her mouth. Fully astonished, she stared at the younger. Not ever in her dream Chaeyoung thought, she would tell her something like this.

"All before when I was here for Jennie eonnie's marriage." Lisa said feeling uneasy about the other's staring. Chaeyoung later collapsed on the couch as she seated there to process everything. She was sure she didn't heard it wrong.

Jisoo made Lisa seat on the sofa with her. She rubbed and squeezed the younger's shoulder with her hands. Jisoo lowly said her to continue. "Sehun. He was my senior at university. Like me a Korean who studies abroad. It didn't take much time for us to notice each other as he was really famous in our uni and somehow we had many encounters on my starting year. Sehun was a cheerful and really a sweet person who really matched my ideal type. As it was me who made the first move, asking him out on a date.

Situations was comfortable for us, as our love also blossomed. It was my second year there, when we officially started our relationship. But was his last year, Sehun's father had already posted him as the MT of their own company when he will be returning. I only had talked with Sehun's mom, who was really kind like him. From her, we get to know Sehun's dad was planning to get him married when he will be back after study.

Which affected us both equally. I was afraid. Hearing from him I did know his father wasn't a sweet person like his mom and him. His father pressured him to study abroad when Sehun wanted to try musical course at Korea. So I had a proper reason to worry about. That's when some of his friends suggested if he is already married how much they tried getting him married with another was impossible. That's when we registered our marriage there in Switzerland." Lisa explained everything, missing nothing from what she had told Jisoo. Chaeyoung just heard her silently, looking down at the floor.

When Chaeyoung understood Lisa did stopped, she looked up to met the younger's eyes who was already watching her with lack of confidence completely worried about her reaction. Chaeyoung sighs, "When? Like how months now passed as you are married?" Chaeyoung asked still not ready to believe this all was happening.

"1 year and 2 months now." Chaeyoung watched her in unbelieve, struggling to avoid the gasp to escape from her mouth. Lisa continued hanging her head low, like a culprit. Where Jisoo decided to speak up for the younger. "Chaeng, I know what you are currently feeling. I felt the exact same way when Lisa told me about this. But just think Chae, we can't really leave her alone right now. She needs you, she needs us." Lisa's tears started flowing down, as she gripped on her skinny jeans to stop the whimpers.

Chaeyoung immediately stood up before hurrying near the crying girl, she hugged Lisa close to her. Lisa was taken aback by the sudden act of the older but she didn't wasted more time to hug her back, crying on her shoulder. "Don't cry Lisayah! We will never leave you alone, promise." Chaeyoung rubbed her back getting a nod in return. Jisoo giggled genuinely overwhelmed watching the sight, as she also joined them making it a group hug.

They pushed away from each other. Lisa smiled greatfully when Chaeyoung wiped away her tears. "I don't know how can we help you. But seeing you happy is our only wish, and we will make sure you are." Lisa nodded feeling so much emotions at once.

"But like I said, you should let us meet him first. We have to make sure he is a good person like you are saying. We can't protest you if he is not." Jisoo warned, immediately getting a hum in reply. "Sehun is perfect  indeed." Lisa proudly said, only earning glares from the rest two.

"Thanks Chaeng. I'm sorry-" Jisoo was cutted off when Chaeyoung hugged her tightly, Jisoo smiles wrapping her arms around her. "I'm sorry if any of my words hurted you, Jichu. I didn't meant it. I was just trying to make you spill it and surprisingly I succeeded. I'm really sorry." Jisoo caressed her hair. "For a moment I thought you was serious. Don't be like that, I almost collapsed." Chaeyoung chuckled loudly but still nodding to agree.

Lisa watches them with fond eyes, proud of the fact she was yhe one who solved their problem.

~~~~

"I'm not really loving it, that Chaeyoung and Jisoo have to go with them. How about asking one of the female employees, hyeong? Jungkook interrupts again getting, giving up sighs from the two figures beside him. "Jungkook, we aren't gonna eat your wives. If you really want this plan to work they have to be away from home when you will be preparing for the surprise." Jaehyun fire back, glaring at Jungkook who scoffed.

"I don't trust you a little bit." Jungkook sticks his tongue out. Jaehyun only rolls his eyes in response. "Jungkook stop. We don't have any other options, we have to let them go with Eunwoo and Jaehyun. But I promise, I will cut your hand if you dared to touch what's mine." Taehyung said a mischievous smile dancing on his lips. Where Jungkook let out a hum of satisfaction.

"Guys cool down. Why are you scaring us now? Don't you want us to help you both? You will make us backoff."

Taehyung chuckled hearing his statement. "We aren't scaring you, just warning about the consequences." Eunwoo and Jaehyun tried hard to stop from showing off the sarcasm towards their this attitude.

"Whatever, taking Lisa away is your responsibility. Don't forget about that inbetween this all." Jungkook nodded to Eunwoo as he and Taehyung had already thought about how to pack their younger sister back home.

☞☜
TO BE CONTINUED

I didn't even proofreaded this one. Sorry if this has many many many mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856 38 17
"You think I don't know what your doing. Trying to take my weapons away from me by seducing me. That's low but what's worse is that I almost fell for...
222K 10.5K 37
"I still can't believe, kissing you once has ended up in marrying you" Jungkook spoke out of the blue "And for the nth time Jungkook, you were the on...
22.4K 468 39
"don't kiss me, you have a girlfriend" "how will she know?" "it's still wrong" Started June 7 2021 Ended February 19 2022 1# in Rosekook 2022 8. Jan...
108K 3.8K 44
"please, don't talk to him" he said "why not?" "I don't like him, he is not good for you" "and who are you to say that? " "your husband" "since...