Foreign Lands (BC X HxH)

xXHeriotzaXx द्वारा

Killua woke up in what he thought was a village. It looked to be far out in the country, and something almost... अधिक

1 Where the fuck am I?
2 Magical Uno
3 Storytime
4 A bird and anxiety
5 Weird ass eyeshadow and a journey begins.
6 fan-fucking-tastic
7 The Exam begins
8 Zoldyck VS Numuli
9 The Black Bulls
10 Lazy ass baptism
11 Nero's secret
12 The tour
13 Lupe, Simia, and Ursa
14 First mission
15 Amateur
16 Vanessa VS Killua
17 Sealed away
18 Sushi and children
19 The truth
20 Lullaby
21 The choice was made
22 Almost there
23 Proof and the truth
24 Gon!
25 Things are starting to look up
26 Fuck
27 Marie vs Alluka
28 The definition of fun
29 Royalty?
30 The 2nd mission
31 Poisonous memories
32 The queen
33 Explanation
34 Heat overload
35 The first
36 Lupe Vs Ursa. oh, Simia's there too
37 The real nightmare
38 The witch's forest
39 Betrayal and the horrifying truth
40 Forgiveness
41 The interview
42 Visitors
43 Get on my level bitch
44 Stupidity, Chaos, and a new mission
45 Killua's past pt.1
46 Killua's past pt.2
47 Killua's past pt.3
48 Killua's past pt.4
50 Trauma
51 The art of gambling
52 Public humiliation and another appearance
53 A gay tries flirting with a girl
54 More children

49 Killua's past pt.5

1.4K 71 25
xXHeriotzaXx द्वारा

Ok ok I'm just gonna throw the rest into a single chapter because it's getting WAY too fucking long.

Time passed, Killua was chained and shirtless in the torture room. He had marks all over him, it was obviously worse than before. "Mama said your to be punished for a whole month Kil" Milluki said, before lashing him again. "An entire month?" Asta said in horror. Killua didn't respond, he just let himself get beaten.

Time skipped multiple times, every single one was to him getting beaten or electrocuted or harmed in some other way. But Killua didn't so much as flinch. Then... Milluki turned with a smirk. "Your friends are in the butlers quarters. How 'bout it Kil? I'll tell mama and have them-" One of the chains snapped, Killua had this manic grin on his face. "If you so much as touch them, I'll kill you" He said, bloodlust oozing from his words. "If he could break those chains...why'd he just let it happen?" Finral said in a worried tone.

The scene cut to heaven's arena again, this time both Killua and Gon were inside. They both felled their opponents with on strike.

More small flashes, Killua vs the guy with the aura powered wheelchair, Gon vs Gido, Killua threatening the two and the guy with the invisible arm.

Killua was in a room, holding his taser. "Alright, my Hatsu." he gritted his teeth and tazed his arm, then dropped it after a few seconds and grew his aura a little. "Why the hell would he do tha-" Asta was cut off as Killua put his finger tips together and concentrated, there was a small crackle of electricity between his fingertips. Killua grinned. "Yes" There was a small shocked silence. "he...got his ability by electrocuting himself?" Finral said faintly.

Killua and Gon were standing in front of a woman with blonde hair, she held up a finger. "Gyo" She said. The bulls could see aura now because they were looking through memories, the two boys activated Gyo and saw that Bisky had a number up. "One!" Killua and Gon shouted. She crossed her arms. "Too slow! 100 pushups!"

Gon and Killua were digging through mountains, the others watched in awe as they manipulated the aura to help them. "So if it's not magic, then what is it?" Vanessa asked. Kurapika sighed. "Nen. Where we come from people have aura nodes, nobody here has them so they can't use Nen"

Time skipped once more, Gon and Killua were standing in front of Kite. Suddenly he drew his gun and fired at them, Killua shoving Gon out of the way. "Woah! Who's that guy? Why'd he shoot at you?" Gon shook his head, Kite pointed to what he had been shooting it. It was an ant. "He was shooting at the ant nest, we stood to close" The bulls were confused, so Gon decided to explain. "There Chimera ants. If the queen eats a creature, then she gives birth to an ant bearing the traits of that creature"

The scene changed, Gon was sniffing the ground along with a dog. "I....Gon what are you doing?" Finral asked in confusion. He giggled, "I have a really great sense of smell! During the hunters exam I followed Leorio's cologne through the forest"

Another shift in scenery. Kite, stick, podonko, Gon, and Killua were on horses. Killua was riding standing up with his arms crossed on Gon's horse, Gon giggled. "Killua's so cool" A few of the bulls agreed that it was pretty cool as well. The time seems to skip only a few minutes, then Kite and the two boys bolted even faster than the horses on foot. "Damn, their fast" Asta muttered.

Rammot was fighting with Killua and Gon, a few of the bull's eyes widened. "Wait, is that one of the ants?" Noelle said in alarm. Gon nodded. "Yeah, they started eating humans. But because of the location no communication devices were allowed, there wasn't a quick way to get feedback to the outside world." His eyes darkened a little. The fight continued, Gon used his Jajanken and sent Rammot flying. Colt caught him in the air, the two boys turned back to Kite.

The scene changed, the trio were now in sight of the nest. Gon stiffened. They kept walking closer and Kurapika noticed the haunted look in his eyes. "Gon?" The bulls glanced sideways at him and he turned away from the image, breath hitching. "Well that can't be good" Captain Yami muttered. Then out of nowhere, Pitou slices off Kite's arm and the bulls gasp for the most part. Both Killua and Gon were frozen for a moment as Pitou's terrifying aura surrounded them, then Gon yelled in anger and his own aura spiked. "Imbic-" Kite started, but Killua hastily knocking him out and hauling his body over his shoulder. He ran, leaving Kite behind.

More time passed, Bisky had short hair and ordered Killua to fight her. Gon blinked, frowning slightly at the scene. "I don't remember this happening-" Bisky started to grow. "Oh shit-" Vanessa said, Killua seemed to think the same thing. They fought for a while, then Bisky paused. "Do you see your weakness now?" A collective 'huh?' went around the room. She pointed to Killua. "You give up far too easily, and your much too cautious in combat" Asta frowned slightly. "No he isn't, usually he's the one who goes in first to be honest" Kurapika sighed. "Actually, your wrong. Though he may project an air of confidence, he's always on edge. Killua never lets his guard down despite seeming relaxed. Not to mention he hasn't actually encountered anyone so far above his skill level like that in combat since he's been here yet"

"I even go so far as to say you underestimate yourself" Bisky continued. "Every time you perceive an opponent you see as stronger than you, you fight to escape. Not to win" Killua stiffened a little, then they saw flashbacks to Pitou. "it's a problem but I realize it's not one of your making" She continued, "it's the fault of whoever taught you how to fight" Killua's eyes widened. "A habit that's engrained as deep as this will be difficult to break, but one thing is for sure" Killua stood up fully, he had been in a fighting stance before. "One day, you will leave Gon behind to die" Gon's eyes widened, disbelief crawling across his face. "Wh- N-...No he wouldn't!" But Killua froze. There was a small lecture on how anyone could beat someone at their worst, then pointed out that Killua always assumed that they were at their best. Always assuming the worst case scenario.

The scene changed, Killua was running through the forest. Suddenly there was a shadow behind him and Asta shouted. "It's that ant from before!" Killua was still, getting into a fighting stance. Suddenly, there was an image of Illumi's eyes and a voice. "Run" Kurapika stiffened. "Why...isn't he moving?" Noelle asked. Killua had this conflicted expression, half terrified hand half determined. "He can't" Gon spat. Then Illumi appeared again in Killua's mind. "If you aren't certain you can win, run" Killua let out a yell, trying to resist. But before he could he was slammed in the face by Rammot's fist. "Fight back!", "Get up!" Asta and Finral yelled. Gon scowled, and Kurapika was silent. He hadn't actually heard much of what happened from the chimera ant war, just the aftermath.

Killua kept getting beat around, Rammot beat him down physically and verbally. Finally, Killua managed to rise. As soon as he stood he heard Illumi telling him to run again. "Run, hurry" Killua shook his head, you could hear his thoughts again. No. then he put hand to his head, making a pained noise. He got punched again, then rose to his knees. "I will" He said, quietly. "Protect you" He continued, standing up and clenching his fists "Because...we're friends" Tears rolled down his cheeks, the bulls watched in silence. Killua glared defiantly up at Rammot, who was drooling and muttering nonsense. "run" Killua put a hand to his head. I won't listen to you. "Run...run...run..." Killua squeezed his eyes shut against the pain. Shut up! "I don't want...to lose him" Killua said, Gon felt his own eyes sting with tears.

Rammot started running at him, Killua gritted his teeth. Gon is... He glared up at Rammot. "My best friend!" He continued aloud. Then Killua yelled in defiance, stabbing his nails into his skull and ripping out the needle. None of the bulls could see the needle right now, they all gasped in horror and confusion. Then Killua disappeared. He appeared behind Rammot, then laughed while staring at his hand as blood dripped in it. In the hand, was a needle. "W-Wait, that was in his head?" Vanessa said in shock. "You fooled me good" Killua said, smiling a little. "Illumi must've planted this." Then he wiped his head, dropping the needle. "Yeah, I feel so much better now" He said, all hints of distress gone. Then Killua scared the shit out of Rammot and snatched his head.

The image changed, Killua looked kind of beat up. He was bleeding from the head and from a few other places as well, the wounds seemed to be unable to close and he was in some sort of cave. Suddenly, there was a digital sound in Killua's head. "What the..." Finral muttered in confusion. Out of nowhere, a large fish dart stuck into his hand, right out through the other side. Most of the people watching jumped, and Killua got hit again. The second time was in the lower stomach. "Oh my god, when you said human dartboard I wasn't expecting..." Vanessa trailed off, putting a hand to her mouth. I didn't sense any aura or see the fish until it hit me. Killua thought, pulling out the two darts. Then, he looked down at his body and saw that there was an image of a dartboard across his skin. "That's freaky" Asta said.

Killua got hit three more times, you couldn't hear his thought process anymore. He seemed to be gritting his teeth and unable to defend. The darts came one after another, and whoever was throwing them started naming point values as he was hit. "This is hard to watch" Noelle said, half covering her face. Killua tried to get up, but fell as another dart hit his leg. "Damn it" He muttered under his breath. Killua looked up with a collected expression, electricity crackling around his body. "Come on, you can do it" Finral encouraged quietly. Everyone was anxious. Well, except for the two hunters. Kurapika found it hard to watch as well though. Killua didn't move as a dart hit is ear, instead closing his eyes.

The last dart hit him in the head, the bulls gasped. Killua fell backwards, seemingly dead. "Wait a minute he's not dead" Nero pointed out, a few of them nodded but still looked worried. Two ants came out of the water, the Ortho siblings. They smiled, then did a high five. "Yay!" There was a whoosh, then Killua cut off both heads with outstretched arms. "Ahh!" Gon's eyes gleamed as he watched, half fanboying over his badassness. A few of the bulls gave him odd looks but he didn't really care. Then Killua fell. He sat back up, before detaching the dart and showing that it had been attached with an octopus sucker.

Killua started explaining how he did it, and the bulls were impressed by this. His knowledge of darts made it easy for him to predict and survive that encounter. After his explanation, the green brother asked if he had a history with darts. Killua smirked. "At age 6, I mastered the game" Even Captain Yami was mildly impressed by this. "I've counted down from 1440 points, it was part of early training" Then he got up and started walking, at this point it was evident that he wasn't going to make it out of that cave as he was holding his arm and biting back pain. Progress was slow going, his head started to spin. Killua fell, landing on his back and looking up at the ceiling. Huh? He tried to get up, but ended up falling on his stomach in a pool of blood. I should...get going. he thought, but he couldn't get back up. Crap...now I feel...cold. Am I...going to die here?

Gon shifted a little, settling back into Kurapika. Kurapika was standing directly behind Gon with an arm around him so if he ever needed to turn away then he could. Gon...sorry. Then Ikalgo appeared, looking down at Killua with a conflicted expression. "Wait a minute, you said there was an octopus who was a defector right?" Finral said. Then Ikalgo was carrying Killua Gon his back, puffing up his head and running as fast as he could on his stumpy legs. "What are you doing?" Killua murmured, seemingly confused. They were opposite sides. "Isn't it obvious? I'm turning traitor"

The image changed, actually it changed quite a bit. There were a lot of flashes of the extermination team in the white room, Kurapika pointed to Meleron. "Who's that?" Gon smiled. "Oh! That's the guy I met who was also a defector. I forgot his name but-"

Gon was cut off as the scene changed to infiltration, a lot of stuff happened. Youpi was at the stairs and they watched the whole mess- (That I'm too lazy to write out because this is getting LONG) and Noelle looked faint. "What....what even is this?" Gon's eyes went a little dark. "War" He said in a low tone. Finral, Asta, and Noelle all looked uneasy, the last time Gon spoke like that was when the queen tried to control Killua with her puppet bloodflow magic.

The scene shifted, Pitou was healing Komogi and Gon was furious, shouting at him and how it was so unfair that he helped her but not Kite. Gon was about to fire up Jajanken when Killua spoke. "Gon! If you kill Pitou, we'll never get Kite back" Gon couldn't watch anymore, he turned and buried his face in Kurapika's shoulder. Nero's eyes widened slightly, remembering the name. then... Vanessa remembered the name too. "Pitou, Killua said...that was one of the things he saw in the nightmare. Pitou's fight with Gon" She realized aloud. That put everybody else on edge, including Kurapika. Gon released his hold on the Jajanken, "You have it easy Killua, your perfectly calm. Since it means nothing to you" He said, in a low tone. Killua said nothing for a few moments. "Did you forget the first thing you said when we came here?"

Killua started walking forward. " 'we're here to get Kite back ' Pull it together!" Gon said nothing for a moment. "Yeah..." Gon had a small talk with Pitou, then sat down to wait with a calm and furious expression at the same time. "I'll wait right here for one hour" He said.

Killua and Palm were fighting, Palm smashed one of Killua's yoyos and he ended up having to go on the defensive. Gon heard Palm's voice and looked up, confusion written across his face. "Killua met with Palm that soon after?" he said, half to himself. Killua jumped away from palm, asking her why she wanted to meet Gon. When she said she'd just find him herself, Killua shouted an apology. Palm stopped. Killua said he panicked and called her an enemy, and even if she was an ant now she was still Palm. Killua explained what happened to Kite, and how Gon will snap if he sees palm in his current state. Then...he set a condition for her to be able to meet Gon. That she had to tell him she was ok first before he saw her. Gon's grip tightened on Kurapika's arm a little, his eyes wide. "W-What...?"

Then Killua started crying, asking for Palm to help Gon. He got down on his hands and knees, begging for her to help him. Gon put a hand to his mouth, tears rolling down his own cheeks as he realized just how much he'd hurt his best friend. Then he started to sob, and nobody could speak. Palm released her Nen ability, and Killua stood up. Palm then told Killua that there was something he could to do help. "Don't forget, you're the one Gon needs the most"

Killua was running through the forest, Godspeed activated. He was going at his top speed, the trees blurred around him as he ran. Gon turned away again, and Kurapika covered his ears for him so he didn't have to hear what was happening. There was a bright light and a crashing sound, like Gon's Jajanken firing off again and again. Killua went in that direction, and then froze when he came across the scene. Gon had grown, and his hand was splattered with chimera ant blood. "What the hell..." Captain Yami muttered. Nero's eyes widened. "He said something about...forbidden Nen. He used forbidden Nen to make himself strong enough to defeat Pitou" Killua spoke. "Gon...is that you?" Gon turned, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Killua..." Killua's eyes widened, his teeth gritted. What price did he have to pay to obtain this much aura?

Then...Pitou started to rise. He was headless but his Nen was still in effect. Gon got his arm sliced off, he yelled and pounded Pitou's body into the ground. Gon stood over his body, then activated Jajanken again. You can't, if you keep using this power...what will happen to you? "Jan" Gon said, and the aura rose. The air pressure made it difficult for Killua to stand his ground, but he could only watch. "Ken" The ball of aura rose higher, Killua was pushed back. "GON!!!"

The scene cut to the hospital, Killua was looking through the window at Gon. "Oh my god..." Noelle said faintly. He was wrapped from head to toe in bandages, they were bloody. Killua seemed to be trying to hold back tears, and Gon finally turned to watch. "I swear, I'm going to make you better" He yelled, slamming his hands on the window sill. "And then you'll apologize..." He said softly, a tear rolling down his cheek. I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough.

The image changed, Killua was smiling here. He was sitting in the hospital room. Alluka was sleeping on the bench he was sitting on. "Who's that?" Asta asked. Gon smiled a little, "Alluka" the bulls recognized the name, it was the little sister that Killua cared deeply about. Alluka woke up, rubbing her eyes. "Hm? Where are we big brother?" Killua smiled at her, "The hospital" He said. "I want to help him get him back on his feet again. We'll be together from now on, and that's a promise" Then he took a breath. "Nanika" Vanessa blinked. "Isn't that the name of his other sist-" She broke off with a shocked gasp as Nanika came out. He took her hand, and they walked into the curtained area. "I- Wh-..." Asta stammered.

Nanika held a hand out. "Hand...hand" She said. Killua sucked in a breath and took one of Gon's hands in his own, then had to fight tears at the shriveled and boney arm that showed through. "Please....Nanika" He said. "please heal Gon" Nobody spoke as her hands started to glow, then she took Gon's shriveled hand in her own. "Ai" There was a burst of blinding white light, and then the screen went dark for a few moments. Then the blackness faded.

3251 words

To be continued...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

222K 6.3K 47
Gon ran and ran... as far away from his home town as he could. He ran away from those hatred filled people, he didn't want to be next to die like his...
67.3K 2.7K 23
Killua had no idea why, but he woke up in an alleyway. For some reason his head and backside hurt like crazy, as he went to rub his head he felt some...
68.9K 2.5K 21
Killua didn't know how he'd gotten into this situation, or how to get out. All he knew, was that in order to survive he had to kill the demon in fron...
1.6K 72 25
Killua had been forced to go to a new college after leaving other schools for "reasons". Gon has been waiting for this day since he took one look at...