The Lost

By fallingvp_

Losing daddy usually everyone would grief. Only she did and if losing him want bad enough everyday she would... More

Chapter One - Broke
Chapter Two - My New BestFriend
Chapter Three - Claiming.
Chapter Four - Daddys Girl
Chapter Five - Reaquainted
Chapter Six - Diffrenciation
Chapter Seven - Mine
Chapter Eight - Control
Chapter Nine - Apoligize
Chapter Ten - The Mistake
Chapter Eleven - Far Away From Home
Chapter Twelve - Chases P.O.V
Chapter Thirteen - Trip To Reality
Chapter Fourteen - His Little Soldier
ツ♥ ヽ(^。^)ノ ツ♡
Chapter Fifteen - Are You Okay?
Chapter Sixteen - Mine!
Chapter Seventeen - What happened?
Chapter Eighteen - Daydreaming?
Chapter Ninteen - Distractions
Chapt. TwentyOne - Retched Nightmares
Chap. Twenty Two. - Can't Be..
Chap. Twenty Three - This Is Who I Am
Chap. TwentyFour- Finding My Self
Chap. Twenty Five - Wake Up Call
Chap. Twenty-Six - Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty Seven- Trip Down Memory Lane
Chap. Twenty Eight- A Little Help Wont Hurt
Chap. Twenty Nine - Vendetta
Chap. Thirty - Santanas POV
Chap. ThirtyOne - Happiness

Chap. Twenty - Talking To The Moon

179 7 1
By fallingvp_

I walked back to Trevor. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the boys side. I grabbed a few clothes from my previous room and stuffed it into a bag. We walked back to Trevor's room in silence. As soon as I got in there I went straight to the bathroom to wash the day away.

I sat in the shower scrubbing every inch of my body. When I got out I felt so refreshed. I ran my finger over the ingravement on my side. It hadn't changed . I got dressed into pajama shorts and a sports bra.

I walked into the room and Trevor was snoring lightly as he was latest out on the bed. I walked to the window ledge and looked up at the full moon shining down on me.

★Trevor's POV ☆

I was tired I kicked my shoes off and laid down. As I began to fall asleep I heard Mya leave the bathroom. Instead of getting in bed she sat somewhere. I don't know. But for now I just want her to relax. She had a long day and the distraction earlier only helped a little.

Again I began to fall asleep but she began to speak.

"Why do moon's carry so much beauty? Well full ones. I always meant to ask you but I never really got the chance. I miss you so much you know. She's trying to kill me." She chuckled. As if completely unaffected. I only wonder why. I would be scared shit less if my mother tried to kill me.

"I don't care. That's not important she always tried to kill me. Well after you left and I don't blame you for leaving. You know you always told me that even two world's apart we'd look at the same moon but now literally were two world's apart. I wonder if your looking at the beauty I see two." I knew she was crying I can hear it in her voice.

"Daddy. Your little soldier can't be strong for you anymore. It's too much. I can't take it. I'm sorry. I love you and I will always keep everything you gave me. But my whole world is crashing down and falling apart. I'm lost without you. " She just broke down. I wish I could get up and hold her. It's so hard to fight back my wolf right now. I can't let her know I'm awake. I groaned and turned over.

"I met this boy . I know , I know boys are bad for me they have the cooties and blah blah." She giggled. "It's funny when I first met him I punched him in the face. I didn't like him at all I really disliked him." Was she talking about me? "Eventually I started actually liking him but I had to let him go so that he could be happy. So that I can be happy and the boy who has feelings for me. Like true feelings for me." She was silent for a moment.

"You know I've done this plenty of times and all I ever hoped was that you'd reply. But your gone and I would never get another reply. So instead of making the weight in my heart any heavier I'm getting out if this window. I love you daddy." Now I know why she is the way she is. If I was her I really wouldn't care about anything or one. It amazes me that she still finds it in her to care and to help people. She crawled into bed and I wrapped my arm around her waist .

"GoodNight Wolfy." She whispered. I smiled.

☆Myas POV ★

I woke up completely refreshed. I had no night mares at all. I love that when I sleep inside Trevor's arms I feel completely out of harms way. Unfortunately my head is resting against his chest while he holds me by my waist more against him.

I tried and tried to get out of his grasp but he is way to strong. I pushed all my weight against him so that now I was on top of him with my legs on either side of him while he still held me in place.

"GoodMorning."

I sat up looking at Trevor.

"GoodMorning"

I lifted to move and he pulled me back on his waist.

"Where are you going?" He said with a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes and went to get up again. He pulled me back down.

"Nope I like you where you are."

"Well I wanna get up. "

I started squirming to get out of his grasp.

He growled at me. "Hey, don't growl at me. ".I warned.

"Its your fault your teasing me."

I rolled my eyes. "Um, you won't let me go."

"Dont want to."

I sighed and laid my head on his chest. He slid his hands from my waist to hold my butt. I am to lazy to move at the moment.

"Mya."

"Yeah?

"I want to spend the day with you, Nobody else just you okay. I want to get to know you better and for you to know me better. I don't want anybody else. For today I don't want you to think about whatever was going on before save it for tomorrow. "

I buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"Okay but now I wanna go back to sleep your comfortable. "

He chuckled. "Mya your very different."

"Question, what was all the kissing about and the bruises on your wrist and you needing my help about?"

"I honestly needed to be sure you were my mate. It was all fake accept the kissing. I kinda had an inner battling with my wolf , he was winning."

I rolled my eyes and snuggled more into him. He groaned.

"Stop moving so much."

I giggled. "Sorry." I tried to get up but he pulled me back down again.

"I didn't say move I said stop moving."

"You are pain you know that?" I sat up looking down at him.

"Hey, I like this position. " I rolled my eyes and it was like a light bulb went off.

I leaned over and brushed my lips past his and kissed his cheek. I kissed his cheek and then I started trailing kisses along his neck. I left a few love bites.

"Mya. " He said huskily.

"Trevor. " I said back my lips never leaving his neck.

"Stop."

I ran my tongue up and down his neck causing him to shudder as he gripped my waist.

"No. "

I began to make another love bite when he gripped my waist even tighter causing me to gasp and an involuntary moan escape my lips.

He groaned again but flipped us so that he was now on top of me between my legs.

"Why not?" He whispered huskily into my ear as his tongue trailed down my neck. He began to suck on my sensitive spot and again a moan escaped my lips.

"Because. " I managed in a breath.

He kissed my stomach and back up to trail kisses along my neck.

"Because what? "

He was hovering over me looking me in my eyes.

"I didn't want to stop."

His lips crashed into mines . Moving slowly and together in unison as he kissed me passionately. The sparks between us felt like fire but a soothing one flowing through my body.

He took my hand into his entwining our fingers he put my hands above my head as he pushed himself more against me.

The room door opened and we didn't acknowledge whoever it was presence as we stayed like that.

"You guys done yet?" I heard someone ask as the door closed.

Slowly Trevor pulled away. He smiled down at me and kissed me once, twice than left a lingering kiss.

"What do you want?" He asked laying his head on my chest. Now I could see who he was talking to. It was my sister and Santana and Paige.

"We need to borrow her." Alisha said nodding to me.

"No tomorrow today shes mine get out "

"Everyday she's yours we just need her for one thing."

"What is it?"

"To take us to that place she was talking about."

"No, I'm trying to give her a break from all this mess that's going on. Tomorrow our questions will be answered. "

"You promise Mya. "

"Yeah I promise. " She winked at me and I blushed. They all left and Trevor stayed on top of me with his head in my chest. I just played in his hair until I drifted off asleep.  

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 111 102
Six high school students looks like anyone else acts like anyone else but are capable of things no one else is. They learnt from a young age no one t...
54.1K 2.6K 50
"You were always a good person." In a world overrun by a secretive, cowardly government, shy Armin Arlert and his eccentric best friend Annie Leonh...
2.3K 83 48
#FightFor #AllHaveWeakness #ProjectBadBoy In a world where everything is constantly dying, a girl must find herself. ...
41.5K 4.4K 93
"The enemy will always cheat, Isla, you need to be prepared for anything." Isla and her siblings have lived in a cave for as long as they can rem...