Reckless. Reader X Overhaul...

ghost_foe által

This is a Fem|Reader X Overhaul story. Y/n is a 19 year old stripper, totally legal if she just doesn't drink... Több

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 - COMPLETE
!!! Authors Note !!!
Chapter 63 - Bonus Chapter

Chapter 48

1.3K 29 12
ghost_foe által

A/N: THIS IS AN 18+ STORY. THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN DESCRIPTIVE MATURE THEMES.

F.Y.I: This Chapter will feature on kinks I've mentioned before and then some. IT IS going to be a bit dark, more or less the Sadistic side. If you dont like it, why in the living fuck are you still on my story?

Side note: I accidentally made it 2,100 sumn words. I meant to make it shorter but oh well, have fun😊

-

-

-

I looked at Kai with wide eyes from shock because there he held a paddle, shaped in a heart and painted red. I gulped as he neared.

"Wrists out babygirl" Kai demanded and mockingly left the paddle on my back then restrained my wrists.

"Mouth open and swallow" He demanded once again. I opened my mouth to feel him putting a pill in my mouth and a glass of water nearing my mouth, I swallow the water that slightly spilled out.

"Such a messy slut you are, although honest mistake. I gave you the pill because it is medicine so that you wouldn't feel as much pain once we're done" Kai finally cleared up the whole pill thing, I genuinely thought it was drugs.

He pulled my face up towards him by my jaw and kissed me ever so deeply.

"I love you, always" Kai whispered before pulling away and picking the paddle up, gently placing it on my butt while his left hand rested on my lower back.

"Dirty sluts like you Darling, will be treated as such. Comply within this session and I might just go easier on you on the next session" He cleared up the situation while I kept thinking it over until I felt a stinging sensation on my ass; he finally started.

"One" I hear Kai mumble. Another smack collided but with the soreness from before, it began hurting like hell.

"Two" He spoke in a low, breathy tone. The paddle collided, to what I can already assume, my redden butt from how sensitive my skin is.

"Three" His finger tips were hot while they made circles around my back as a reassuring manner.

"Four" The clicking from the handcuff began hitting from how bad I'm gripping onto the handcuffs.

"Five" I wince as my nails pierced through the fabric from how harsh that impact was. I let out a breathy whine.

"You're doing so good so far Darling, we're almost done" Kai reassured and proceeded with counting. From 5 till 15, each impact was harsher than the last. Once he was done, my ass was still stinging from the continuous spanking and how hard each impact was. I cringe in pain when I felt Kai grip onto my ass and I wince, letting out a whine when he spanked me once more. My body shivered from the unknown because this man is so unpredictable, especially because his hands gripped onto my love handles and suddenly turned me around onto my back and feeling the cuffs tighten harsh around my wrists.

I gasp but I was unable to, my breath caught in a hitch because Kai stood there with a metal rod, more specifically a spreader bars with a little hoop in the middle. His eyes were analyzing every inch of my body, as though it was the first time he has seen me naked. He grabbed onto my ankles and tied up my ankles onto the spreader bars and once he was done, he looked down at me with a smirk.

"After this, you can rest because you're already looking a little pale there. You're doing good, remember that babygirl" Kai winked before pushing the bar, my legs closer to my abdomen until I felt a stretch on my legs and I whine at that feeling. Kai, of course caught on and stopped but had a clip in his other hand, tying the clip onto the middle hook of the Spreader bars to the main hook of where the handcuffs laid. I looked at Kai.

"Fuck-! Kai, what the hell are you planning on here?" I asked hesitantly while feeling so powerless from being restrained and nude, completely submissive to him. Kai moved under to the bars to where he faces me, with a smirk on his face.

"I am simply only going to pleasure my babygirl. Is that so wrong, Darling?" Kai cooed before kissing me and I gasp at the touch of his tip grazing my heated cunt since he didn't allow me to cum before. Kai pulled away with a pant and a sparkle in his eyes.

Oh fuck- that's not a good sign....

I moan from the sensation as Kai teases me with his dick that grazed between my folds and had my arch back to feel more friction but I whimper as he pulled away and pulling his boxers up. I look towards him, a bit confused.

BZZZZZZZZZ-

Images from the last time he used a vibrator flashed through my mind.

... holy fuck, last time kai used that on me- fuck it put me in a spiral of pure ecstasy from lust.

"Look what I got here Darling, you excited? Ah! What am I saying? You're pretty pussy says you are" Kai snickers while I gasp from the sudden touch, three fingers entering and I moan out as I felt the vibrater on my clit.

"Ohgod-! fuck me!" I moan under my breath while I squirm about but fail to from the restraints.

"Oh don't worry Darling, that is my plan after all-Overhaul finishes all types of plans" Kai snorting from trying to hold in his laughter and I look at him, feeling all the sensual feelings completely evaporate.

"Seriously Kai? A joke, now? And a shitty one?" I roll my eyes as I hung my head back onto the resting arm but my back completely arched from the piercing sensation that came inside and I look at Kai, wide eyed and seeing he brought another toy: a dildo.

"Wh-what the fuck Kai?!" I whined my words out while he pulled the toy out and pushing it back in till the end.

"What? I'm just wanting to please my baby, unless you're going to fight me? Then so, how? when you're the one all tied up like the submissive pretty slut you are huh?" Just the way Kai sounded, each word had an effect on me that sent goosebumps up my body and my pussy having a heartbeat.

"That's right Darling, just keep making those wonderful sounds Babygirl, just like that" Kai cooed while raising the force of the vibrater and speeding up the pace with the dildo that sent me moaning loudly while internally praying for the fact he had bought a soundproof room.

My body ached already from before but now, especially with the restraints that is tightened on my skin and with limited of moving around, I felt frustrated but soon enough I felt that knotting sensation below my belly and I grip onto the handcuffs while panting heavily because of how all fast is this going.

"Going to cum Darling? I better hope not, I didn't give you permission yet" Kai teased that made me whine that was mixed with a shaky moan from how unfair this was.

"Oh-h, fuck! Kai, please oh come on I can't!" I begged kai while arching my back and trying to scoot away but Kai, would only body come closer. I whined louder as I felt that sensation below my belly became more fury, hot and sending electrically flowing up my body from trying not to cum.

"Almost there babygirl, come on you're doing so well" Kai teased even more and it didn't even help when Kai leaned in to lick my clit while simultaneously the vibrater still going off and throwing me into a loud moaning, mixed with whining and begging for him to let me cum from this intensity of sensual emotions when suddenly everything stopped.

The only thing that was heard was me, breathing heavily and I looked down at Kai, with a smugly smirk that I hate yet adore.

"I fucking hate you" I breath out.

"I love fucking you" Kai snickered.

Kai ran his fingers threw his hair backwards while getting up and I watch him intently because he held onto the spreader bars with each hand on the opposite side when suddenly he pulled it apart, causing my legs to furthering spreading my legs that caused me to gasp and gulp down the embarrassment from being in such a lewd position in front of him, without the ability to hide myself. Kai tightened the rope that connected with the spreader bars hook and the handcuff hook that made my legs pull closer to my chest now and having that ache even more intense because this is beyond my flexibility and the soreness from the other night.

"Surprisingly you're obeying me so far, maybe should I let you cum now? What do you think Darling?" Kai teased with the question while he sat in front of me and pushing the vibrater on my pulsing clit as the knotting sensation formed below my belly almost immediately and I let out a shaky moan.

"Please, kai-fuck! You're being unfair" I whined while the clicking of my handcuffs clashed together from me being frustrated.

"Unfair? Babygirl, it's you that is unfair. Flaunting your beauty to others when you are mine? Spending your time with others, not just anyone but heros? That is unfair" Kai said and it was obvious, he's still quite pissed.

"I'm sorry, please~"I meow out.

"Please what Darling?" He asked as he pushed in the dildo but it wasn't the same one, it vibrated that threw me into frustration and my legs shaking as they held onto one another from having to withstand from cumming without his permission.

"Plea-ugh! Fuck!" I moaned out as I gripped onto nothing, yet my nails caved into my palms from the knotting sensation building up.

"Hmm? Sorry darling, I can't quite understand what you're saying. Use your words, properly babygirl" Kai mocked while he snickered from being an asshole.

"Please let me cum Kai!" I moaned out while arching my back but it only sent the toy inside go further and hitting my g-spot and sent me whining, moaning and whimpering as I tried hold the knotting sensation to stop but it was impossible. I hear Kai sigh deeply, almost dramatically.

"Alright, cum for me darling" Kai cooed and almost immediately, I came on the spot while shutting my eyes closed. Electricity sensation shot up throughout my body and goosebumps forming on my hips while my head felt hazy, as if I were in the clouds. I let out shaky breath with a hint of moaning. I open my eyes to feel tears staining my face. Pure lust, kai, did all this.

"Feels good doesn't it, Darling?" Kai cooed as he pulled out the toy and I gasp as i felt his finger travelling inbetween my folds, up to my clit and circling around that made my sensitive clit pulse. His naked finger traveled down and pushed in two fingers and my legs shook from the coldness of his fingers.

"You came so much" I hear him mumble so I look at him, to see him pulling his fingers out and sucking on his middle finger while his eyes glowed into mine.

"So tasty" Kai cooed before learning toward, gesturing me to open my mouth and I do, just for him to push in his index finger inside my mouth so I suck on in while still staring at him. He smirks.

"Such a good girl you are " kai coos in a seductive voice that made me blush.

Kai got up and unlocked my handcuffs, the spreader bars and the rope inbetween. My body ached to the point it hurts so I wince that mixed with a whine once Kai was going to pick me up but he flinched from the tone of my voice. I hear a devastated sigh from him and I look at him.

"I'm sorry baby. Maybe I've a bit too rough. But I'm glad you made it through, you did so well my Darling" He spoke a proud yet a devastated tone of voice while hesitantly picking me up, ever so carefully and carried me into the bathroom. It was luxurious, gold tiles mixed with white. A huge walk in shower and a huge tub which was already filled with water. I snicker.

"Since when did you fill up the tub?" I asked in an exhausted voice.

"When you came. You were a bit out of it, I guess Edging you on gives you a big high huh?" Kai chuckled as he carefully lowered us into the bathtub that's luckily hot because it soothed my aching body. I let out a reliving moan.

"You did so well Darling, I'm glad you know. I should've talked over the rules and principles of our sexual relations first huh?" Kai spoke in a low soft voice while using a washcloth to carefully wash my body because he knew, a normal luffa would be too harsh on my sensitive skin.

"Hmm, yeah maybe" I giggled.

"Okay. We'll have the talk when we wake up alright? At dinner.... I love you Y/n" Kai cooes as he peaked my neck and cheek with soft kisses and giving light praises here and there. My body was completely relaxed in the tub but unfortunately we had to get out. Kai carried me out and set me on the counter while I wrapped myself with the heated towel that Kai has prepared before hand.

Kai helped moisturize myself since I can't quite bend specifically from the amount of time of being restrained that way. I put on a simple shirt, well Kai's shirt and panties but with the help of Kai. I just think he wanted to be a perv but whatever. We got settled into bed even while the light tried to peak through the curtains. I somewhat laid ontop of Kai, only to listen to his heartbeat.

"That's my favorite song" I mumbled while my fingers traced around his triangle tattoo on his chest.

"What is?" His voice is deep since he's slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Your heartbeat" I mumbled again.

Kai used his hand to rub circles on my back in a comforting manner.

"You'll... always be mine.. right?" Kai spoke hesitantly, almost sounding scared so I looked up at him. To see him, refusing to look at me.

"Are you scared?" I asked him.

"I'm not scared of anything" Kai spoke with his eyes closed.

"Seriously" I stated as I moved to sit on his abdomen. He sighs deeply, hesitantly opening his eyes that bored into mine.

"I'm scared- of losing you. Y/n, I'm a risk. A criminal. Both the underground and heros are after me-.... something might happen to you" Kai spoke in a devastated tone.

I leaned toward, planting a deep kiss on his and I pulled away, just a bit, with a smile.

"That'll never happen. As long as I have my devil man, I'll be fine. Besides, it's you and me forever right?" I spoke in a reassuring and comforting manner that lit up Kai's face but only showed a lazy smile.

"But just a warning: if you leave me for another man, women, whatever. I'll get rid of them till you understand, you're mine and only mine, understand?" Kai asked and I giggled a bit nervously from the bloodlust of his possessiveness raising in the air. I nod my head happily.

"You and me baby, you're stuck with me forever" Kai smiled wider as he suddenly pushed me to the side and he hovered me.

"Do you want a wedding?" Kai suddenly asked that made me laugh a bit. I shook my head.

"No, not really. It wasn't my thing anyway" I admitted.

"Good, me too. But if you change your mind, now or 6 years in the future, we'll do it" Kai chuckled as he pecked kisses on my lips then pecked kisses around my face then to my neck.

"Okay! Kai- stop! I'm getting ticklish!" I begged him as I tried pushing him away but he held me down by my wrists and with only one hand. I started screaming for help and Kai laughed as he looked up me so I looked at him, wide eyed as I forgot but realized.

"This room is soundproof" Kai smirked smugly.

"Oh- fuck!" I yelled as I began trying to get out of his grip as he started tickling me.

-

-

-

Credits to the artist: gua_gua_n
On Twitter.

I'm debating if I should write just 1 more smut chapter or 2, idk yet but lmk if you want 1 or 2 continued on.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

467K 23.1K 70
"No matter what, I'm a brother first. And a proud one at that." Bakugou M/n is a wise boy and an even greater hero-to-be. however, he's got one loud...
11K 292 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
46.5K 1.1K 36
Y/n is a 23 year old young woman who is working as a prostitute to struggle through her days in life. She is not proud of what she is doing of course...
359K 11.2K 43
B̥ͦn̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦ B̥ͦo̥ͦy̥ͦs̥ͦ X̥ͦ F̥ͦe̥ͦm̥ͦ!̥ͦ R̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦd̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦ 𝚈/𝚗 𝙻/𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚗...