It's ok (Eduardo x mark)

By ikeameatloaf

Desc- After Jon dies, Eduardo spirals into madness and with only Mark their to help, things are not doing wel... More

He's gone
Useless...
I don't hate you
"You have better things to do..."
Maybe i do like him
Flirting
A/N
Cold...
An old friend..?
Your only here to suffer...
Im counting on you...
This is going to be easy...
A/N
Dark green flames...
Unexpected visitors...
"What did I do..?"
A/N (thank you)
"M- mark..?"
Having doubts...
The start of a great escape
Confessions at gunpoint
Separated...
Ghost encounter
New plans

'Subject 003'

88 3 10
By ikeameatloaf

Please restrain from commenting anything rude/ inappropriate. thank you XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eduardo POV:
I open my eyes. I look around. Im still in the containment chamber, I have been connected to some sort of machine. I look at my arm, where I had the injection, there was surprisingly no wound. It still stung when I moved my arm or touched it.

I look over at the machine I'm on. There are pipe things that have been connected to my back, they connect to an empty canister. The rest of the machine is just wires and buttons. It also has a strange symbol on it.

I hear the door open. I turn around, it's the guy from the plane.

"Hey uh... Tord told me to gives these to you. Just uh... put them on..."

The man throws a T-shirt and some shorts in the room. And leaves.

I look down at the shirt. It's light grey and has the same symbol on it from the machine on the front. Along with my name. I turn it over, it says 'red army. Subject 003'

The shorts are just plain white. I slip off my clothes and put the new ones on. Im not sure what I'm supposed to do with my old clothes, so I just throw them to the side.

I see a piece of paper fall out the pocket of my jacket. I pick it up, it's a picture of me and Mark. I smile a little.

Those were good times... just me... and mark... together...

I gently place a kiss on the photo and put it in a pocket on my shorts.

I sit back down again, thinking about the test I would soon have to take. It probably has something to do with this machine...

Why did this have to happen to me... I guess I kinda understand the Jon thing... I mean he's got the right to be mad at me. But who's this guy? What does he have to do with Jon. What does he want with me!?

He told me he was going to use me to destroy the world...

Wait a second...

Destruction...

That symbol...

His voice...

He's... no-

...

He's the guy that destroyed my house... he's the real cause of my pain... not Jon... he killed Jon. He destroyed my house... he was in control when Jon hurt me... he knew I was suffering... now he's doing these horrible tests... to use me...

But why..? Why would Jon team up with him!? He killed him for gods sake! It just doesn't make sense!

Jon must really hate my guts to team up with the guy who killed him...

I do remember Jon saying something about living again. Can this guy bring him back to life... maybe that's why..?

But also...

He hates me... he has too... I did so much to him... how couldn't he...

No... no! Im not sad about this! What's am I saying! I hate Jon for everything he's done! I hate tord! I hate those two guys from the plane! I hate everyone involved in this!

I wish they could just all die! So that I could be happy! Happy with mark!

"what on earth did I do to deserve all this pain! THEY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE IN PAIN! I hope they all die!"

"What was that... Eduardo..?"

I look up. I see tord...

"You. You destroyed my house! It was all you!"

"Finally figured it out huh? Took you long enough!"

"Why... why did you do that..?"

"Well... my lab was in Edd's house so I had to go there to make my giant robot! And your house was right next door! Why not test my darling robot on your little house..."

"Well didn't really go well did it... your robot is destroyed. You failed. And I thought you were suppose to be strong..."

"You better shut your mouth Eduardo. You don't know who your talking too..."

"Oh I think I do! Your Tord. You had a 'Giant robot' and tried to destroy the world. Yet it only took one hit for you to fail..."

"That's. Enough!"

Tord smashes his fist down on some sort of control pad. I feel a sudden wave of electricity flow from my back to the rest of my body.

I scream in agony. Out of all the things he could do. I didn't expect him to electric shock me. I stumble over.

"Got it. Eduardo?"

"G- got it... T- tord..."

"And you will call me 'sir' thank you very much."

"Ok... s- sir..."

"The next test will have to be slightly delayed because of your little... outbreak..."

I nod. Tord leaves.

Why is he so brutal... that could have killed me if the shock was strong enough...

Mark POV:
I can't sleep... I have been trying for ages. But I can't. I'm so worried. I'm worried about Eduardo, myself.

I'm scared. I'm scared for my life.

I'm hurt. In pain. Stuck here.

I want to cry so much. But all of my tears are gone. I cried them all.

I'm so sad. I'm so alone. I miss Eduardo. I miss being at home.

If only that guy never showed up to Edd's house... if only Jon didn't die... and our house wasn't destroyed...

"Hey."

I look up. It's Paul.

"Just so you know. We will be moving you into a different room shortly. We have to do a test on subject 003 first."

Subject 003? Who's that... before I can ask, Paul it gone. I stand up and observe my surroundings outside the bars.

There are some big screens and a table with lots of buttons on it. There is a rack of guns, blue prints on the wall, a shelf of... books? The head of a robot.

Wait... a robot...

It's the- no... no!

It's the robot that destroyed the house...

I was captured by... by people that work for the person who killed Jon.

No... no no no!

This is the last person I wanted to be captured by! He's going to kill me, just like Jon. They have already destroyed my new 'house'. Killing me is next.

My heart starts to pound in my chest... this is really it.

I thought maybe, If I tried really hard to believe... I could get out of here...

But... There is no hope...

I'm certain I'm going to die.

I stumble onto the floor and curl up in a ball.

Nothing to do now but just wait it out.

When I move cells, Im going to die... they are probably going to kill me...

Suddenly, a man in a red hoodie walks in. That's him... I remember his face and hair...

My heart starts to pound more... I'm in a room with the person that killed one of my best friends. The person that destroyed my house...

He turns around and looks at me.

"Oh hello there... you must be Mark! I'm Tord by the way, but you will call me sir..."

I gulp. As I gather every ounce of courage I have.

...

"O- ok... S- sir..."

1174 words
Started: 28 September
Ended: 29 September

Woooo new chapter! This was pretty fun to write! Hope you like it!

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 414 34
(Book 1/3) Markiplier's inner demons have always haunted him- until recently, when one demon begins to take over, inside and out. Scared and lost, M...
20.6K 640 25
You have 22 years old and you are currently living with your abusive boyfriend Adam. You and Mark were best friends all through grade school and high...
23.8K 435 17
You've known Tom since the two of you were little kids. The two of you grown very close to each other as you got older. But growing into adults, you...
14.9K 707 14
Ethan is haunted by nightmares. Every night Blank comes for him, torturing him until the moment he wakes up. So he's living off minimal sleep and way...