Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Murdered
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Intimate Night
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Beggar on his knees
Broken Love
Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Sweets And Couple Dance
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
Dangerous Flirt
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Black Mamba
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
Bitter Manipulations
The Sexy Octopus
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
Weeping Graves
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨
The Empress
The Night Of Love
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
Humiliated
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
The Silent Grey
Burning Desire

A King's Wrath

3.8K 276 169
By Yoonchrisgull

Bottle of champagne in one hand, Taehyung throws the other up as he moves his hips with the beat. Hoseok is also shaking his bottom behind in the air, totally drunk out of their minds. They thank over their lord, their lovely captain that the ballroom is now vacant from any guests or it would be a shame to walk in on such an scratching one's eyes out sight.

A few sailors linger here and there and two or three of them even join them on the dance floor. Party leftovers, that is what they always enjoy the most. Take over the party for real after all those snobs of royals and nobles leave.

Head now starting to spin, something that alarms Kim Taehyung that he has consumed too much drinks, he wobbles away from the dance floor and towards the never ending table of sweet food. He is delighted as his eyes lands on Yoongi and Eunbi who also seem to be trotting around the said table.

Taehyung shakes his head. Yoongi and his sweet tooth.

Excited, he steady his steps and tries to walk faster towards them, but mid way, where Hoseok still dances a few feets behind him, Taehyung feels the change in the air.

It is confusing, really. The air whips right next to his head, only a few centimeters away from his ear. He looks down, lidded eyes turning blank as they land the bits of his hair that now lays next to his boots.

His blinks, looking up and ahead of him. There is a pillar a few meters away. Once approaching the wall, he sees something dangling there. Tilting his head, he reach a hand out and wrap it around the object.

With little to no struggle, he pulls it out and look down at it. It is a dagger, he recognize it after a few seconds.

"Hm." He hums nonchalantly, flipping it between his fingers. He then looks ahead behind him, from where it came from and is left confused again when he sees another thing.

"Hyung." He calls out the sailor, dead wide eyes set ahead.

Hoseok turns to him with one call, giving all his attention to his favorite little sailor. He immediately notice the tension that is now taking over Kim Taehyung.

So he sobers up. And it does not take much to be able to do that. After all, they never get drunk. Years of alcohol does that to you. "Say em, TaeTae. I gota' get me some more drinks."

Taehyung does not once avert his gaze from where he is staring ahead into the hall that is one of the exit of the ballroom. Hoseok watch him as he raise his hand to flip the dagger in the air. It lands on his large palm again and that is enough for the elder to understand.

He follows Taehyung's gaze and a curse leaves his champagne coated red lips as he rolls his eyes. "What the actual fuc-"

--

"What?"

Jimin hears the woman mumble behind him as he looks left and right down the halls. His ears are alert as he hears the clinking of metals from a distance. His fists tightens as anger rush into his head.

The sounds of swords.

"We are being attacked." He states as he turn around to face his wide eyed fiancé. She looks up from the dead body and towards him when she hears his words.

His jaw clinch when he notices the shake in her pretty eyes. He scared her. "Attacked..?" She trials off, taking a few steps towards him but stop when her heels nudge the lifeless hand of the body laying between them.

Jimin nods, reaching his hand out in mid-air in front of her to hold him. "Should I escort my fiancé to her room?"

Y/n stare at his hand, thinking over the choice he placed before her. She will be safe in the four walls of her room but what can she do about her beating heart? The chaos is calling her. The yearning for war. It has been too long.

"Take me with you, Jimin." Placing her palm over his, she takes a step towards him by placing her heel over the dead man's chest and walking on top of him and towards the Captain.

The mirth on Jimin's face is too sexy when she gets down from the laying man and steps right in front of him, close to his warm body.

"Alright, love. We will need to run fast." Jimin squeeze her hand and Y/n nods like the good girl she is for him.

--

Indeed the room is a mess, it is in chaos is what Y/n realizes when she enters the ballroom. Masked men are everywhere and the sailors of Black pearl are bringing them down without mercy.

Jimin has already brought down two of them on the way to the ballroom and all Y/n could do was watch with her jaw dropped to the floor from behind. It did not even take him a minute.

Mer seconds!

In just mer seconds, the two men were on the floor from just a single blow from the Captain.

He had wiped his hands and rolled his shoulders and head back afterwards and Y/n swears, she . is . in . love!

She shakes her head, storing it away towards the back of her head. She will play it again when she is in the quietness of her room. Right now, she looks around and it is not hard to spot the mysterious Jeon Jungkook and the visual Kim Taehyung.

Both swing their hands and feets at the opponent, twisting their bodies to protect themselves from the attack before swinging their knives and swords into the masked men. They drop dead after that.

It is like a blood bath in here.

"Report, Sailor." Jimin growls at Hoseok who shows up in front of his captain.

"No invade or burglary. Mrs. Park and the maids are led safe to their rooms. Fortunately, none of our man are down-"

"No man down?" Jimin snap his head towards the elder. His eyes turn menacing as his irises squeeze into slits. Hoseok instantly duck his head down at the sight. "I expect no sailor dare to die in the hands of these weakling bastards. They are a jab away from death. Kill them all."

With that, Jimin walks inside the battle field the ballroom has now turned into. His steps shake the ground as the power ooze off him in dark waves.

Hoseok turn his attention towards Y/n who stands frozen still in her place, owlish eyes set on Jimin's broad back. She watch as he pulls the mask away from one man's head before wrapping his entire hand over all of his face. The man who's features are now exposed scrunch in fear before he screams out to the whole room as Jimin squeeze his face.

Realization sets in a moment later. The man who is now screaming.. the shape of his face is suspiciously sinking in on itself.

A gasp leaves her.

Jimin literally broke the man's skull with just his hand alone.

And she is not the only one who is horrified. Everyone in the room cease their moments at the wrath of their King.

"You alright?" She pulls her eyes away from the horrifying scene before her and towards her left where Hoseok now looks at her with concerned eyes. "Captain.. yes, he is mad. He does not really like it when the time with his family is interrupted."

Hoseok turn to look at Jimin. "From now, he will just do whoever comes to his hands. That is how he takes out his anger and if you notice, our sailors are no longer killing." It is true. Y/n watch as the sailors she have spend three months with on that ship are letting go of their fighting instincts, backing away and only pushing the masked men towards their captain. "That is because none of us really want to be a part of that." He points to the brutal way the men are being killed one after one before them. All from the hands of her sweet, soft fiancé, Park Jimin.

Y/n continue to stare at the whole scene before her.

Wow..

Jimin looks like he belongs there, in the battle field. He sways in his feets, like he is dancing as he strikes. His tuxedo shirt is no longer the light purple it was. It is now painted with splashes of red, his upper jacket long lost. Maybe it is still on that balcony where he proposed to her and kissed her breathless a few minutes ago.

Right now, it is like that Jimin does not even exists. Like she made him up in her head. But once looking down at the ring he gave her, she sighs in relief that she did not just imagine it.

The one before her right now is her Jimin. Just one of his sides that she has never seen. She realizes that she does not even know him well. He only ever showed that gentle side to her.

In between all this chaos, Y/n steps out of her thoughts when a scream falls into her ears. A feminine scream. She whips her head to the side, eyes widening when she sees the sight ahead of her.

"Hoseok." She calls the elder in panic, watching as Eunbi backs away towards the wall, a man threateningly cornering her.

Hoseok hums, turning to face Y/n and following her line of sight. His own eyes widen, heart dropping from its cage. "Fuck!"

"Go!" Y/n orders him when she feels him hesitate a bit. Jimin must have told him to stay with her. But her safety does not matter right now. If Hoseok did not do anything than Eunbi will get hurt.

And in this mess, no one will notice anything.

Hoseok stops the man by grabbing a hold of his hair from the back of his head and pulls the already injured man away from the terrified female. In red furry, Hoseok does not see anything but to end the struggling man in his hold.

He drags him towards Jimin, who is erupting anger in the middle of the ballroom as he snap the neck of the last man by force, his eyes seemingly flashing blue as the color of his sea.

The man is thrown his way by Hoseok and Jimin grabs him by his face, just the way he did to the first man and is about to put down the struggling man when his eyes snap towards the older sailor and his glare flash as his brows twist.

"Hoseok!" He barks, startling the man. "Y/n." His words are simple and Hoseok realizes that he had abandoned the unsaid duty he was assigned with by his captain.

"About that-" He jumps to explain but stops himself when he sees Jimin's piercing eyes flash over his shoulder and behind him.

Right where he left Y/n.

Hoseok also turns around and freeze in his place. Everything cease to a stop and it makes him sigh. "A bitch is going to die today that bitch is me." He mumbles his last piece of words to the world.

But of course nothing happens. He always believed that Y/n was a God send angel and just like always, she descents down from Heaven, fold her enormous wings benind her back like Taehyung always told him every night in secret that she would and saves his ass.

Y/n also does not know why she stepped before this man. But he was trying to run away, that means he will inform about whatever he was here for to the one who send him. And that is not good.

She only wanted to stop him, but what the man says next ticks her right in the head.

"I do not fight girls." The man grins at the annoyance on the female's face. Y/n notice his teeth are clean and face is shaved, meaning he is well taken care of by his boss.

So this is the work of someone royal and unapproachable.

"Huh." Y/n snicker before curling her fist and throwing it right onto his annoying face.

She almost smirk at the cracking voice that echo the quite room. The man stumbled back with great force but before he could hit the ground, he steady himself. The man is big and bulky, so it will take more to bring him down.

She does not give him much time and takes a step back before flipping her leg up and hitting him right in the side of his head. Her heel dug his skin inside and the man's memory almost whip clean as he hits the ground in the next second.

Y/n huffs, pulling her dress back over her leg that got exposed for a second when she hit him. She flips her hair back, smirking down at him. "I can see why." She muses to the man who is now looking at her with wide eyes, caught off guards as multiple colors run in front of his eyes. He thinks that his brain may have done a dozen circles from that hit alone.

She looks up when she registers the silent room and finds all the wide eyes on her. Oh yes, all this time, she has played the delicate pretty princess so it must be a bit of shock.

She smiles, flashing her dimples. That will get some minds straight. Hopefully, they will realize she is not someone they can just play around with.

Especially a certain pale man with lazy cat eyes.

She can feel the heat of his gaze without even turning towards him.

Jimin let go of the man in his hold and as if in a trance, he walks towards his fiancé. His gaze is set on her and as he approach, Y/n watch him trailing them down her body. She almost stops breathing when they linger over her legs a few seconds too long.

She flushes red.

There should be no doubt. She flashed the whole room with her leg.

When his eyes finally lands on the man laying next to her feet on the ground and the way his fist clinch, Y/n knew it is the end of that man. If he kills him now then they will never know who send these masked assassins.

She feels something grab her hand but before she can ready her mind to fight back, she finds her body being pulled towards the ground. She lands to her knees and stare at the man who she just kicked.

The man is on the brink of death but he opens his mouth to mumble the words that sends chills down her spine.

"The god.. is coming.."

Her eyes widen as memories comes flashing to her mind rapidly, she does not even notice the hurried steps towards her before she is pulled back to earth by hands wrapping around her waist.

She looks up to find that it is Jimin and before she can breath, he pulls her body off her knees and puts her to her feet on the ground.

She blinks at him as he cups her face, worry eating at his beautiful features. "Oh lord, are you okay?"

"I am fine." She answers honestly.

"What do you mean, you are fine? That man almost killed you." Taehyung's panicked voice comes from her left and Y/n realize that she is surrounded by them.

Hoseok is worrying his head out from her right in guilt and Y/n feels like she really got killed with the way they are concerned about her.

"What did he mean by that? Who is coming?" She hears that velvet voice grumble from behind and turn to face the man.

She is surprised at the furrow in his brows. It almost gives her whiplash. Is she seeing thing or Min Yoongi looks almost worried about her?

"Are you alright?" He questions again, to which she nods at.

"I do not want that man dead." She mumbles, turning around to look at Jimin with round eyes. "Jimin, I want to ask him something. Do not kill him."

Jimin frowns at that.

"Jimin, please." She pats his shoulders and feel him calm down. The man literally pouts at that but nods his head, listening to his fiancé.

It is almost unbelievable. The man's shirt and hands are covered in blood, which Y/n tries hard not to look at. She does not think she has the heart to study him.

"I will take him." Yoongi informs from behind, grabbing the man from the back of his collar, he drag his body out, also nodding his head once towards the sailors in the room.

They follow him out with that signal. Jimin's sigh is what bring Y/n attention back to him. She looks up at the scowl in his face.

"I should have been careful." He mumbles regrettably. "I just realized that this is all you saw that night too."

Y/n tilt her head at that.

"Three months ago." Taehyung continues from the left, his eyes not once looking away from her.

Y/n blinks, staring at Jimin who stares back. He is looking at her with those eyes again, the once that is disappointed over himself. She knows he kills himself everyday over it.

He should have gotten to her first.

Her eyes melt, a soft smile litting her features at that. Seriously, this man can do a ninty percentage when it comes to her in seconds.

"What do I do with you?" She complains, pouting at his sweet face. "You are always so thoughtful."

Jimin squeeze her hand. "But, Jimin." She mumbles, leaning her face close to him, as if about to say a secret.

It makes Hoseok and Taehyung to also lean in, wanting to me a part of everything.

"You should check up on your friend. Eunbi almost got hurt today." She tells him, glancing over his shoulder and towards the right where the said female is sitting on a chair, no doubt scared from the near death experience.

But it is weird how she is looking right at her, dead eyes not once moving away. It is almost like she knows that she is talking about her.

Raising an eyebrow, Jimin tilt his head towards the female too and that is the only time Eunbi turns his attention from the other female and towards Jimin.

Y/n fails to notice the two sailors eyes as they stare at her in disbelief.

Jimin nods, turning his head back towards Y/n. He only leaves after he watch her cheeks turn red when he place a kiss on the hand that bastard pulled.

She watch him walk towards his childhood female friends and heaves a deep breath. Well, today was a day full of event.

Scoffing softly, Taehyung shakes his head at her. "You confuse me, precious. Sometimes, you are like an innocent child,"

"And other times, like a thousand year old mature woman." Hoseok continues, coming to stand next to her.

He place an arm over her shoulder while Taehyung place his arm over the top of her head, like she is a resting table.

"Say, Kim Taehyung. How much did Miss Y/n turn you on today?" Hoseok smirks as he slurs, looking at the other man over her head.

Y/n's brows furrow as Taehyung clicks his tongue, humoring the other sailor. "Lots, my lord."

"I am still here." The woman deadpans, pinching both their sides. The two immediately scurry away from her, crackling like mad men that they are.

She can only shake her head at them.

The room finally starts to get emptier. The sailors who left with Yoongi took the bodies of the masked men with them. With Jimin by Eunbi's side while the two loyal sailors continue to fool around, Y/n notice the emptiness of one character.

The Smith himself.

She turns to her left and finds him there. He is leaning his back against the wall, tattooed arms folded over his chest. His gaze is set right on her and once they see that he has grabbed her attention, they flash when he pass her a little smile.

Once he is sure he has her alarmed, he pulls his back away from the wall and slowly walks away. Y/n immediately notice the thing he was hiding with his back.

It is on the place he was leaning on, a mark drawn with blood. The thing that leaves her shaking in her heels in the middle of the ballroom that is covered and smells like blood.

----------------

Tbh, Park Jimin from yesterday inspired me to write 3500 words, yes he did. I am NOT ASHAMED of admitting that. That shit hit right in the gut ngl. If I was a man I'LL BE STANDING INSIDE MY PANTS I TELL YA'LLLLDNWJENEWJKWKWSKSJ

sigh..

SOO how was the chapter. It's too long I know. Long like 👀👀 something 👅👅 I know 👉👌dmkwm. 😭😭YA'LL better pray for me. I think I'm gonna go to hell 😭😭

Webtoons and manhwas has taken over my life. All I do is read, breath and search for more to inhale. One vote is one pray send to me. Leave lots of love in your way.

💜❤️❤️💜❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 89 20
There was a sweet, timid, and compassionate girl named Yn. She had big dreams of becoming a successful doctor, just like her beloved mother, who she...
106K 2K 90
97.000+ words 📝 You are joining your boyfriend, Taehyung, on a tropical vacation to help him, Jimin, and Jungkook with a promotional gig. As you arr...
7.2K 430 14
[Book 3] "If you want her come and take her"- park jimin. "I will drown you and kill you in the same water where you born"- jeon jungkook. -_-_-_-_...
206K 11.1K 32
❝You have got 15 days...❞ He said, his eyes not leaving mine as he grinned which made me annoyed. ❝15 days for what?❞ I asked confused. ❝15 days to m...