The Professional | DDLG |

De smnsh19

Vienna is dragged to a club by her very dear friend Caleb and his boyfriend. Little did she know that this cl... Mai multe

Intro
Characters
🌼1🌼
🌼2🌼
🌼3🌼
🌼4🌼
🌼5🌼
🌼7🌼
🌼8🌼
🌼9🌼
🌼10🌼
🌼11🌼
🌼12🌼
🌼13🌼
🌼14🌼
🌼15🌼
What do you think?
🌼16🌼
🌼17🌼
🌼18🌼
🌼19🌼
🌼20🌼
🌼21🌼
🌼22🌼
🌼23🌼
🌼24🌼
🌼25🌼
🌼26🌼

🌼6🌼

20.2K 372 23
De smnsh19

I hear a knock on the bathroom door just as I wrapped my fluffy blue towel around myself.

"Everything okay in there, love?" Theo's voice echos through the doors and I reply with a small yes. I put on my clothes back on and walk out to see Theo sitting on my desk chair. "How do you feel?" He asked and I just shrugged.

"Y-you don't have to stay...I don't wanna keep you here. Y-you might have other stuff to do." I say and he shakes his head.

"Absolutely not. Don't worry about me, Vienna. I'm here if you need me. I can't even imagine how hard it must've been for you but I want to be here for you and I want to help. That is if you'd let me." He says. I nod and give him a small smile.

It was good to have someone there. I knew for a fact that I would not be able to sleep alone after today. It felt like a nightmare and I never ever want to think about it again.

"I made you a sandwich when you were in there. Let's get some food in you." He says and hands me the plate that was kept on the desk. "It's just tomato, cucumber and cheese. Caleb told me you like it.." he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm not hungry..." I whispered and sat down in my bed.

"Sweetie, you need to eat something. Just eat half of it, how about that?" He asked and I felt bad cuz he made it for me so I nodded.

"O-okay only half."

"Deal."

We sat there in silence as I ate the sandwich which was pretty yummy but I couldn't even enjoy it as I felt like shit. I kept the plate on the nightstand and I felt my eyes get heavy but I was too scared to sleep. Would it be weird to ask Theo to sleep with me? Not in a sexual way! Maybe. I stifled a yawn.

"Are you sleepy?" Theo asked and I just nodded. "I'll sit here till you fall asleep and then I can be in the living room if you need anything," he said and a small pout appeared on my face. "What's wrong, Vienna?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Ca-can you lie down with me? I-I'm kinda scared." I blurted out truthfully and he immediately got up and was by my side in a jiffy.

"Of course. Let's tuck you in!" He smiled and gently placed my blankie on me. He got into the other side of my bed but kept a distance between us. "Do you need anything at all before going to sleep?" I shook my head and he nodded with a smile.

I turned to the other side and tried to shut my eyes but every time I did, those men's gross hands felt like they were still lingering on my body. My breaths were starting to get deeper and heavier and I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder making me jerk up. Theo was looking at me we concerned eyes and I shrunk in my blanket. "S-s-sorry!" I stuttered.

"Are you alright? It seemed like you were having a panic attack." He refers to my breaths and I slowly nod.

I lie back down and hug my knees to my chest, curling up next to him. Tears were welling up in my eyes and Theo noticed. "Is it okay if I give you a hug?" He asked and I nodded. He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me, cuddling me close to his chest. "Close your eyes. I'm right here. You're safe" he whispers and holds me close. I sigh in relief and let his body engulf mine.

Before I knew it, I had slipped into dreamland and I didn't dream about anything bad fortunately.

—————

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I didn't feel like going to work. I opened my eyes and I was lying on a hard chest. Theo smiled at me softly and a blush formed on my cheeks. Fuck I slept on his chest.

"Morning!" He said and I smiled shyly.

"Good morning. Thanks for staying with me," I whispered.

"You don't have to thank me. I'm glad I could be of help. I'm taking you to the police station today." He said making my eyes go wide. "I know it's scary and terrifying but whoever did this to you is free and can do it to anyone else. Neve and Caleb think it's a good idea as well and we'll all be with you so you don't have to be scared."

I thought about what he just said and nodded. He was right. People like them don't deserve to be free and roam around the city. What if it was some other young girl who was in my place?! What if the siren didn't scare them? What if they had badly hurt someone else or me? I gulped and nodded once again. "You're right. B-but can we please all go together? I don't wanna go alone."

"I promise we won't leave you alone there." He promised and I nodded. I got up from bed and sent a quick text to Rena asking her to take over the morning and saying that I was gonna be in late.

"Are Caleb and Neve home?" He nodded and I walked out of my room with Theo behind me. Neve was sitting on the couch with Caleb asleep on his lap. As soon as Neve saw me, he placed Caleb softly on the couch and rushed to give me a hug.

"I'm so sorry we couldn't be here quick enough! How are you feeling, Vee?" He asked and I hugged him back.

"That's okay...Theo was there and he helped me lots. Thank you for calling him! I'm doing much better now." I replied and he smiled at me.

"You are such a brave girl. Those fuckers deserve the worst." I nodded and just as I was about to reply, Caleb woke up.

"VIENNA! Oh my god!" Caleb ran and hugged me and his eyes were full of anger and sadness. "I'm so glad you're okay!" His hug tightened and I felt lighter.

"Are you ready to go?" Neve asked looking straight at me. I bit my lower lip, feeling scared but stronger.

"Yeah, I think so..." I whispered and before I knew it, we were in the car.

—————

"Okay I've taken your report and submitted it. We have had a few more sexual assault cases in that same neighbourhood and we have arrested a few people. Do you think you could recognise them if you saw them?" The police officer asked and I slowly nodded. I hadn't even realised but there were tear stains on my cheeks.

The police officer had been so kind and helpful and she even offered to do this somewhere I was more comfortable.

"I'm sorry but I can only allow you inside. Would that be okay, Vienna?" She asked and I clenched my fist.

I breathed in and out to calm myself down and I felt Theo rub my back which helped as well. "You're okay." He said and I nodded.

"That's okay...I'll go by myself." I whispered and went with the officer in the room.

The room had a massive window where 5 people were standing and as I entered, she reminded me that they couldn't see inside which was so much better. I refused to look up for a couple of seconds.

"Whenever you're ready." She said and I looked up. I instantly recognised the two men because of their outfit. One was standing on the far right and the other was in the middle. "Is it any of them? We can ask them to speak or do something if that would make you recognise them."

I shook my head and pointed at them. "It's them. I-it's the same outfit and the same height and hair." I said confidently. A feeling of relief engulfed my body as I saw both of them in custody. I was so glad that it happened so quick. 

"Thank you so much Vienna. You were very strong today. I'll escort you out and get this through to the sergeant." She said and I turned towards her and hugged her.

"Thank you. I was so scared that they were still out there. Thank you for making me feel so comfortable." I said and she smiled at me fondly.

—————

"You did so great, Vee. Let's go home and watch a movie." Caleb suggested.

"I can't...I told Rena I would go in in the afternoon. I'm gonna have to go..." I said and Caleb looked at me.

"Are you sure you're okay to go?" I nodded and he sighed.

"I can drop you off and pick you up from work. I'm gonna go to the same area for some work." Theo said.

"A-are you sure? I can just drive..." I asked and he shook his head. He insisted on picking me up and I agreed. He's been so helpful. "D-did you wanna come for dinner after? Caleb's making me his special burrito bowl."

"I AM?!" Caleb asked and everyone chuckled as I nodded and looked at him with a serious face. "Of course I am." He rolled his eyes and I smiled.

"I'd love to try that." Theo said and I grinned. I was feeling a lot better after the police station and knowing that my friends were there for me was so comforting.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

784K 17.9K 47
In a world were people are classified into a BDSM category of Parent-dom and Little, regular Dom and Sub, Owner and Pet, Master and Slave or finally...
5M 115K 60
Clove Tali innocent. In his eyes. Oliver Wolf a savior. In her eyes - - - - ⚠️WARNING 17+⚠️ ⚠️MATURE CONTENT AND SELF LOATHING⚠️ ⚠️VIEWER DISCRETION...
1.3M 27.7K 100
The day before Kaila's eighteenth birthday she fails to get into the club with some of her friends. Her small size caused the bouncer to turn her awa...
45.6K 1.1K 36
It's the 2700s and the world is run by vampires. I tried to make it a standalone; however, most of the characters are introduced in previous books in...