Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

Av shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... Mer

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 45

1.1K 38 24
Av shadow1dark2night

The next morning Katsuki went out to work early.

______ took care of the twins one by one as she let them lay together after both were fed and cleaned.

Kenji and Kyori both held onto toys giggling at it as _____ cleaned up their room.

Katsuki informed her about Tora's visit so she wanted to make the place look presentable.

She picked up Kenji kissing his cheek before looking down and poking Kyori's nose.

"I'll be right back for you." She said to Kyori who babbled.

She smiled walking out heading downstairs with Kenji as he clapped his hands.

She kissed his cheek again walking him over to the playpen crib and setting him down before going back upstairs to get Kyori.

Kyori rests his head against her chest as she strokes his head gently while walking to the kitchen.

She just made some tea waiting for it as she gave Kyori kisses.

He giggled as she took her mug and walked to the couch.

She set the mug down on the coffee table then walked setting Kyori down next to Kenji who reached up for _____ whining.

She just tickled his chin causing a giggle out of him.

She walked back to the couch turning on the TV.

It was just another boring day for _____, but she did enjoy relaxing.

***
Hawks came to visit her on his break.

Kenji and Kyori kept tugging on his feathers which caused him to jump.

"They got cool eyes" Hawks said smiling just holding Kenji and Kyori in his lap.

_____ smiled at them as Kyori looked over at her babbling reaching for her.

She picked him up kissing his cheek as Kenji whined wanting the same.

Hawks smiled holding him up.

"Come on you don't need her" Hawks said smirking getting Kenji's attention.

"Hey can I take them on a fly? Let's give em some fun!" Hawks said standing but froze seeing _____'s stare.

"Set. My. Baby. Down."

He laughed nervously. "Calm downnn I was just kidding!"

Kenji pulled on Hawk's hair.

"How do you deal with them both tho? Does Dynamight even help? I'd throw them to him and run" hawks joked as he laid down on the couch holding a laughing Kenji up.

_____ smiled just patting Kyori's back. "He does help when he can. We're still getting use to a routine though. Why? You wanna babysit?" She asked smirking.

"Hell no. Kids and me dont mix"

"Aw you don't want kids? They're so cute. Id give you one of mine but I love them both too much." ____ said smiling.

"Would be hard to choose. This one looks like Bakugou and that ones you. They're both adorable too like little nuggets."

"Nuggets?"

"Definitely"

"My kids aren't nuggets."

"They sure are tasty tho!" Hawks said kissing Kenji's cheek as he laughed giggling loud.

Hawks smiled over at _____ as she sighed not being able to counter that.

Hawks just reached for the biscuits on the table as them he ate it in one bite making Kenji laugh.

Kyori buried his face into her breast whining softly as she just stroked his hair back.

"Hey. When do you think you'll come back to work? The upcoming battle might be too much to handle. Of course you're off the hook being a new mother but I think we could use your help." Hawks said looking at her placing Kenji on his chest.

"What upcoming battle?" _____ asked.

"Uh the one with those Lord guys. There was a huge meeting about it, did Bakugou not tell you? They've found the boss and main hideout and want to invade it." Hawk said.

"Oh..no I didn't know that..katsuki never mentioned anything about that..that probably explains why he's always busy.." she said. "But they found the boss?! Who is it??"

"There's no face yet but all we know is he goes by Cosmo and has a weird type of energy." Hawks said.

"...Cosmo? That sounds really familiar for some reason, are you sure we never worked on anything in the past with that name?" _____ asked trying to remember.

"Nah, this is the first." He said sitting up.

Cosmo..where the hell do I know that from..

Kenji babbled touching Hawk's face giggling as Kyori shut his eyes being sleepy against his mother.

"I don't really know if I should help, I can't just leave my kids..they're newborns I wouldn't do that. I wish Kats mentioned it to me but I get why he didn't. I'm sure you guys will be fine without me." _____ said.

"Yaaa I guess I wouldn't recommend it. Someones gotta watch these kiddos." Hawks said smiling.

____ just smiled before getting up.

"I'm gonna put him in the crib." She said as he nods just playing with Kenji on his chest.

Hawks took his phone out taking a selfie with Kenji who was reaching up for the phone and sending it to Katsuki.

***
Katsuki at the moment was out fighting a few bad guys as he was on patrol.

It wasn't until he went to a coffee cafe to get something to drink when he saw the picture.

He smiled softly seeing Kenji but a bit annoyed about Hawks being there.

[1:34 pm] Katsuki: Where's ______?

[1:36 pm] Keigo: I just left the house but she's putting the other kid to nap. You heading home yet?

[1:37 pm] Katsuki: ya

[1:37 pm] Keigo: aye also buy the girl some food I don't think she ate yet. All she fed me was a biscuit 🥲 there's nothing else.

Katsuki just read that while he grabbed his coffee.

He walked out drinking it while sending a text to Zupa to take over the responsibles for the day as he later called _____.

She picked up after a few rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey! I'm about to come home, want me to bring anything? I might go get some food what do you want?"

"Good idea I haven't prepared anything at all, but I'm not really hungry just buy whatever you want, also can you head to the store and buy some more baby wipes?"

"What did you eat?"

"Too many snacks"

"Hawks said you didn't eat."

He heard a sigh from her side. "I just didn't feed him."

"Still I'm gonna buy you something too. Also remember Tora's coming around 2."

"Yes mom got it."

He smiled walking to his car hearing that as he chatted with her for a while longer before she hung up to clean the living room.

Katsuki took the time to go buy some chicken sandwiches knowing _____ would eat that any day.

He got back home later walking inside as he saw ______ clean the table.

He brought the food over and smiled kissing her cheek.

"They asleep?"

She nods her eyes staying on the food just opening it to eat.

Katsuki smiled watching her just take out the food as he takes off his mask and arm braces.

He walked over to the sink and washed his hands before walking over to her and sitting down.

She put his food infront do him as she sat down happily eating hers already.

Katsuki reached over and dragged her chair to his putting his arm around her waist in the process.

She leaned against him just eating.

"Whatcha do?" She asked.

"Meetings and beating everyones asses."

"So the usual?"

"Mhm"

She smiled as he tightened his arm around her using his other hand to eat.

They just enjoyed eachothers silent company before a cry was heard from upstairs.

_____ sat up setting her sandwich down but Katsuki grabbed her arm.

"I'll get him. Just eat" he said while shoving the last bite into his mouth and getting up as he ran upstairs.

She sat back down picking up her sandwich as she smiled watching him run up.

Katsuki walked into the room hearing Kenji cry as he looked down at him before he went quiet .

"The hell you crying for?"

Kenji whined reaching up for him as Katsuki just picks him up and walks to Kyori's crib seeing him sleeping without a sound.

Katsuki pointed at Kyori while looking at Kenji.

"Just do that."

Kenji touched his costume before yawning again.

Katsuki tried to set him back down but all Kenji did was whine.

He gave up walking him to the master bedroom just setting him down on the bed just so Katsuki could dress.

He washed up checking on Kenji every now and then before _____ walked into the room and took over just cuddling Kenji as he giggles.

She smiled sitting in bed hugging Kenji tightly as Katsuki walked over smiling.

He sat next to them watching _____ shower Kenji in kisses.

She pulled him away and smiled as she looked at Katsuki.

He just leaned down in bed as she placed Kenji on his chest.

Katsuki put a hand on Kenji's stomach to hold him as ____ laid down next to them kissing Katsuki's cheek as she cuddled against him.

"I kinda wanna sleep.." she said while resting her head on his shoulder.

"Hell no. You're not leaving me alone with that brother of yours."

She laughed softly. "Ya yaaa"

Kenji nibbles on Katsuki's finger as he wrapped his arm around _____.

***
After a while Tora arrived at their house.

He seemed a bit beat up but still had his loud personality.

Kenji and Kyori were already awake and downstairs which Tora ran over too completely ignoring his sister and brother-in-law.

"MY GOD! THEYRE SO TINY!" Tora yelled looking down at the two twins in the crib.

They both looked up seeing the unfamiliar face.

Katsuki just sighed sitting on the couch as ______ smiled walking over.

She picked up Kenji knowing he'd be more comfortable in people's arms as she hands him to Tora.

She then picked up Kyori both of them walking to sit on the couch with the twins.

Tora held Kenji and smiled tapping his tiny nose.

"...Kenji huh? And that ones Kyori?"

"Ya, they're cute aren't they?" _____ said smiling proudly as Tora smiled softly nodding.

"...and they're twins. It's..nice" Tora said.

Katsuki looked over at him. "What you been up to? You're not as annoying anymore."

Tora rolled his eyes just gently holding Kenji.

"I've just been busy."

"Busy with what?"

"Do you want my life story?"

"You have no job."

"I have a life sir."

"A shit one."

"You're one to talk pretty boy."

"The hell is that suppose to mean!?"

"Don't you take days off? I've heard you've been in every mission so far"

"...the fuck is wrong with that?! I'm a damn Hero."

"And a dad. And husband-"

"You're one to fucking talk. You weren't even here for your si-"

"Seriously?!" ______ glared at Katsuki and Tora.

"It hasn't been a damn minute and you two are at it?! What's going on..? I thought you two liked eachother."

Katsuki looked away as Tora sighed.

"Sorry, I'm just having a bad week...I'm not in my right mind." Tora said smiling at her.

"That's fine, but he is kinda right I haven't heard much from you. What have you been doing?? Hiro asks about you everytime." _____ said.

Tora smiled. "Ohhh you know! Just stuff!...Hey, is it true your dad is getting out soon?"

Katsuki looked at him as _____ nods.

"Ya, he's going to stay with Takade."

Tora looked down hearing that a slight discomfort on his face.

"And mother?" He asked

She stroked through Kyori's hair. "..ya her too but I don't know where she'll go. Why?" She asked eyeing him.

He looked up seeing her uncomfortable look knowing exactly what he was thinking.

"I might take her. She needs help doesn't she? She's a bitch, but can't let her go to waste." Tora said in a convincing tone.

"We have a restraining order." _____ said.

"You do. I don't."

"Tora." Katsuki said glaring.

Tora looked at him. "This isn't your conversation. And I'm taking her. It's for something personal and I need her."

"Since when did you need her?! She's the one who's ignored you for all your damn life. Why help her!?" _____ asked confused.

"Because she's useless anywhere else. I can use her and get my own type of revenge. You seriously can't tell me not to." Tora said.

"Tora, you don't need her. You've never cared about her so why now?"

"Just because. Also, I was wondering what you guys were gonna do to those bad guys? You know the one with those crazy drugs you got injected with??" Tora asked while wiggling his fingers infront of Kenji who laughed.

Katsuki just got up walking to the kitchen as _____ sighed.

"Nothing for now....Tora somethings bothering you isnt it?" She said softly looking at him as he smiled.

"Nah Sis don't sweat it! Like I said just a tough week! Anyway forget all that then! Let me see the other" Tora said smiling as he moved to grab Kyori who looked at him curiously.

_____ just went along with him but Katsuki who was listening from the kitchen knew something else was up.

For Tora to be acting oddly and not like himself meant something serious. Plus. Katsuki was still mad at him for not being at the hospital when his kids were here. Especially since ______ could have used his company.

In any case Tora's visit was eventful.

To avoid arguments Katsuki stayed away just taking the twins to bed since it got late for them.

Tora was stuck on the idea of taking his mother in when she got out of jail.

It was odd but _____ did let him know he wouldn't be allowed to bring her anywhere near them which Tora agreed with.

He left once it hit 11pm.

Katsuki watched _____ shut the main door and just stand there.

It took her a moment before she turned around to see him.

"...he was weird right?" She asked him.

Katsuki scoffed. "Weirder then normal? Ya."

She just walked to him hugging him tightly.

"I have no idea why he even wants her."

"Well your family is full of dumb ideas so it doesn't really surprise me." Katsuki said.

She looked up at him glaring as his face went white.

"N-not you! Not you! Shit.."

She just sighed burying her face into his chest.

He hugged her just rubbing her back.

"Well forget it, it's not our problem!" Katsuki said as he pushed their bodies to the couch forcing her down with him to lay.

She smiled cuddling with him.

"...are you guys really planning to go fight the Lords..? I don't want you to get hurt..how many Heroes have you recruited?" _____ asked just resting her head on his chest.

He stroked her hair and closed his eyes.

"..not enough..but we'll stop them. I won't get hurt." He laughed.

"...it's still messed up. I would help but I don't want to leave the twins."

"Ya. you're not helping. If you get hurt I wouldn't focus." Katsuki said rubbing her back now.

She just smiled closing her eyes. "Pleaseee I would never get hurt."

"Ya right. You almost died last time."

"Hey. I was just outnumbered."

"Weak."

"Bitch."

Katsuki laughed and kissed the top of her head before raising her hand up to his face to kiss it.

"The kids need you more then me. If I ended up with them it wouldn't be a happy story."

"Dont say that. They need you too."

"I got no boobs, no time and can hardly take care of them both at the same time like you." Katsuki said causing her to look up at him.

He looked at her and smiled cupping her face with his hands.

"You're crazy..." she said. He expected some cute uplifting reply but..

"You got great boobs." She said cupping his chest.

His face turned red as he laughs.

She laughed with him.

"Thanks but I don't think the boys will think so." Katsuki said as she smiled just moving up and kissing his lips.

Katsuki sat up having her in his lap now just kissing her back.

He moved his face burying it in her neck just hugging her.

"It's going to happen next weekend...the attack"

***
Nothing I write is pointless. May seem boring if you don't understand the plot yet but...😎 watch out.

Like and Comment!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

41K 885 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
68 3 12
↳ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a jealous bachelor signs a deal with the Devil in order to win over the heart of his first love. ──────────────────── Katsuki Baku...
38.3K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
131K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...