WANT (Complete ✔️)

Da lovelike_evajacks

Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't e... Altro

disclaimer
characters
soundtrack
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two

Chapter Forty Four

12.5K 278 172
Da lovelike_evajacks

Xavier

Lia's coordination skills are garbage. The girl is tripping over her own feet. Don't get me wrong, she's a fucking amazing graphic designer but sports—Lia doesn't do sports. Bless her sweet, pure heart for trying but my girlfriend sucks at basketball.

My girlfriend.

I can't believe she's my girlfriend. I don't deserve her but hell will freeze over before I let her go. She's it for me. She's my forever person. My end game. And I know I sound psychotic considering we've known each other for around three months but those three months have been the best moments in my life. And I can't wait for the rest.

When I confessed to her on Halloween—I've wanted to confess to her ever since Blair's birthday party—I felt this liberating sense of happiness.

Never would I have thought I'd fall in love, let alone fall in love with this clumsy, lovesick, fucking beautiful girl. But if I died a thousand deaths and came back, I'd still choose her in every lifetime, in a heartbeat.

I hadn't realized how lost I was before she came crashing down—literally and figuratively—into my life. She makes me see the good in things. She's helping me see past my darkness. She's making me fall in love with the idea of love.

Love to me is like serendipity. I believed in love but I never believed that it existed for me. Until Lia happened. Now I believe that it was made for me because of her.

I watch Lia as she dribbles the ball like a girl—duh—and hurl it into the net, missing miserably.

"The way you're throwing that ball is making me want to choke you." It's painful to watch how she's trying—and I use the word trying very lightly—to shoot the ball into the net.

It's almost insulting how bad she is.

Lia grabs the ball and swings her pretty eyes towards me, a natural blush on her cheeks and her lips parted.

"Oh, shush. This is how all the legends do it. MJ and Kobe did the same."

This girl can't be serious.

"Please tell me you're talking about a different MJ and Kobe."

"No," Lia looks at me like I've run over Bloo, "I'm talking about the basketball legends. How do you not know MJ and Kobe? God, keep up, Xavier. I thought you were a basketball player."

Her personality is precious. She's so fucking adorable and kind and genuinely good. And don't get me started on how her sweet mouth gets me hard as a rock.

"I'm gonna smack your sarcastic ass, baby, if you don't shut up."

"All bark, no bite." Lia grins, teasing me.

Smirking, I crowd her and snatch the ball away before smacking her sweet ass as I bounce the ball. She gasps and glares at me. Bloo runs up to her, circling her before sitting by her feet. He's grown a helluva lot since Lia found him.

When I took the little mutt home that night, I had sleepless nights for weeks because of it howling and barking and running into things like a dumbass in the middle of the night. One day, I came home to my kitchen floor covered with dog food and Bloo hiding under my bed. But I love him. And he's cute or whatever.

Lia sits on the concrete ground as she watches me play ball by myself. It's a Saturday night and I wanted to spend it with Lia. Viini invited us to a party but I said no because I wanted to be alone with her. So, we're at Lake Bellevue park, on the basketball court.

I love it when it's only me and her. We're in our own little world. We could be doing anything and I wouldn't get bored. Hell, we could be in silence and I'd still listen to her every heartbeat. I love having any kind of conversations with her, whether it's about basketball or what books she read. We could be talking about the fucking weather and I'd happily listen to every word that comes out of her pretty mouth because being with her feels so...natural.

"Watching you play basketball is turning me on." I hear my girlfriend say after I dunk the ball into the metal hoop.

With an amused smirk, I stare at her. Bloo is laying next to her with his head on her lap.

It's rare to hear stuff like that coming out of her mouth. She's so goddamn shy and cute. One filthy word out of my mouth has her blushing like crazy. And I love that look on her. That's why when her good girl persona fades and she's this hot-as-fuck nymph, I want to do nothing but ruin her. Respectfully.

Purposely amping up my game, I dribble and slam dunk the ball to further tease Lia's sexual desire.

"Stop. Oh my god, you're killing me," Lia coos, swooning with heart-eyes, "God, Xavier Knight, you're so hot."

I laugh wholeheartedly.

She's the best.

"Get your sweet ass up so I can teach you how to shoot," I wipe the sweat off my forehead with my black t-shirt, "My girlfriend will not suck at throwing a ball into a net."

Lia smiles adorably as she gets up.

"You called me your girlfriend."

I chuckle.

"Yeah, that's because you are."

She stops right in front of me. I love our height difference. Sometimes I just want to smother her in my arms. She only reaches my chest so that gives me a perfect view of her mouthwatering cleavage. And of course those beautiful eyes when they look up at me.

"Does that make you my boyfriend?" Lia's huge eyes stare up at me.

For a moment, I'm awestruck at how naturally beautiful she is. Don't get me wrong, Lia with makeup on makes me want to fuck it off of her but Lia without makeup is a whole other level of dangerous temptation.

So when she's standing so close to me looking like a water goddess with her long hair open, her face glowing and her body covered in my clothes—my t-shirt—I'm a little speechless.

"Mmm, I like that word on your lips," I lean in to whisper in her ear, "Moan it when I'm inside you, fucking every last breath out of you."

Leaning in was a big mistake because she smells incredible. Lia has her own scent—sweet, citrusy, and a hint of honeysuckle.

Her chest rises and falls and that makes me smile like a smug motherfucker. I love how I affect her. Because she affects me in ways that are indescribable. All I know is that I would set the world on fire for her.

Lia snatches the ball out of my hand and walks over to the three-point line. Her eyes capture mine with a heartwarming smile.

"Come on, lover boy, teach me how to shoot."

I chuckle and walk over to my girlfriend like a lovesick puppy.

In a way, I am. I am down bad for this girl. I have no regrets.

She'll be the one having regrets once she finds out, idiot.

A dark cloud hangs over my head warning me of the reality of what I've done. If she ever finds out...

Lia breaks me out of my thoughts with her smile and just like that, I forget about everything and everyone.

I only care about this girl. Whatever happens, I know I'll deserve it but fuck me if I won't be bleeding to death to make it right for her. I can't lose this girl.

"Come here." Grabbing her wrist, I tug her in front of me, and bad decision because fuck, her ass is pressing against my dick—a dick which gets hard as a fucking rock just by her breathing.

Lia giggles, wiggling her ass against my dick but I take a breath to stop myself from taking her right here, right now.

I fucking love how confident she's gotten about sex and herself. As she should and I can't stop my egotistic self from smiling because I'm the one she trusts with her body.

"Put your hands here," I grab her soft hands and place them where I want them, "Use your arms to aim and bend your knees a little when you shoot, got it?"

She nods and I step back a little but not before squeezing her hips. Lia goes to take a shot and does everything I told her and the girl doesn't disappoint. The ball hits the backboard before rolling into the net.

"Oh my god, it went in!" she looks so excited as she turns around to look at me, "That's it, screw graphic design, I'm joining the NBA. I'm gonna be the next MJ. Just watch. I could probably beat your lame ass too, Knight."

I smirk. Grabbing the ball, I bounce it whilst eyeing her teasingly, challenging her to come and get it. Lia excitedly smiles before she advances for me, trying to smack the ball out of my hands but I'm faster and an actual basketball player.

I laugh when Lia hugs my waist, her slender arms trying to reach for the ball but I move out of her hold swiftly without hurting her. We taunt each other—and by we I mean me—as we mess around. Lia does get the ball and I let her live in her fantasy for two-seconds before I snatch the ball back and when she tries to get it back, I hold it high above her with one palm.

"Why are you so tall?" She grumbles as her honey eyes glare up at me.

I grin.

"Why are you so short?"

After a moment of staring at the ball and me with fire in her eyes, Lia smirks. Before I can even blink, she's grabbing my dick through my black shorts, catching me fucking completely off guard. The ball drops from my hand and Lia laughs as she catches it.

No. She doesn't get to fucking touch me like that if she's not ready to be fucked into oblivion.

I  chase after her with a happiness in my heart that never existed before her. When I catch her and hear her soft giggles, I know that I want forever with this girl.

<3 <3 <3 <3

"Never heard of her." I say as I stare at her phone screen.

After playing around, we grew exhausted and ended up crashing on the ground. Lia has her head on my lap, my fingers playing with her hair. Bloo is chasing the abandoned basketball.

"Really? Dude, you're missing out," she presses play and an unfamiliar song plays, "Her music gives 2000s high school-teen-movie-antsy-scene vibes."

I love that she calls me dude.

"Dude, that's so specific."

She beams up at me.

I listen to the song, Different by Maggie Lindemann. It's good.

"Not bad." I confess.

Lia smiles giddily. I grab my phone and open my Apple Music app.

"What are you doing?" She asks, her eyes on my phone screen.

"Making a playlist for us."

"Ooh, can I name it, please?"

I hand her my phone and watch as she names the playlist with some numbers.

It's a date.

"What date is that?" I start to ask but then it comes to me, and I chuckle, "The day your sweet clumsy ass fell on top of me."

Lia laughs.

"We need a cover picture for it." She says.

Wordlessly, I grab my phone from her hands and open the camera app. Tugging Lia up, I cup her cheek and kiss her. And I take the photo.

"There." I hand my phone back to her.

She's blushing as she goes back to laying on my lap. Bloo runs up to us and slumps his fluffy body onto Lia's stomach. I stroke his soft fur.

Lia and I spend time adding songs to our playlist. When she adds I Just Can't Stop Loving You by Michael Jackson, I stare at her because that song perfectly sums up our love for each other.

"What?" Lia warmly smiles at me as she catches me staring at her.

"I just thought of the cheesiest words ever." I confess.

I can't believe what she makes me feel. I want to hate it because it's unfamiliar but I can't because it feels so good.

Lia leans up with her eyes bright with intrigue.

"What? Tell me."

"Fuck no."

She pouts.

"Xavier, now I'm super curious. Please tell me, boyfriend."

I chuckle.

I would wear a dress for this girl if she asked. Hell, I'd die for her. That's how far I'm gone for her.

Biting my lower lip, I control my need to punch myself for being such a pathetic lover boy.

I stare into her eyes.

"You're my never-ending thought." I reveal.

Lia's eyes soften as a soft color pink paints her cheeks.

I used her favorite book as the words.

"I love you." She pecks my lips.

And I groan, grabbing the back of her neck to kiss her deeper. One kiss is not enough with this girl.

"I love you," I lean my forehead against hers, "You're my happy place, Lia."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
51.7K 1.1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
80.7K 1K 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
1.3M 32.6K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...