Must Confess ( Yizhan Ff) (ON...

Galing kay yizhanlover03_jithz

" He loves me" . " I love you " . " you love her " . " I love you too " . " confess before it's too late" ... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Character Introduction Part 1
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 10

827 86 17
Galing kay yizhanlover03_jithz

Author's pov

Zhan along with others are now in a public club near the uni where students usually go to hang out, true to their words zhan, jiyang, and jili paid for every food they brought.

While others were enjoying their meals zhan was lost in his thoughts, he was thinking about the particular daydream he saw

Well more like a wet dream.

Zhan couldn't understand the logic on this, why the hell would he get a wet dream about yibo, it is not like he is into boys...

Or is he?

Zhan pulled out his phone and quickly typed.

' how to know If I am gay or not

And damn.

It said the most guys get to know about them being gay by the sexual attraction they have for boys and.......

Sex dreams about boys.

This one hit zhan hard on the head, was he gay then??
.
.
.
.
Zhan's pov

The new information was too much for me, it is not like I have a problem with being gay, but still getting wet dreams about your childhood friend is more than weird.

I looked at some boys who were dancing and having a chat with their friends, I'm not attracted to them. But why does only Yibo gets me nervous.?

damn, this guy is not good for my heart.

"so zhan what are you planning?" my daydream broke when I heard Rubin's voice.

"huh? What?" I asked him.

"zhan what's wrong with you bro, we were talking about your performance in the upcoming talent show," said jili.

I looked at others everyone was looking at me, and my eyes met with yibo's.

His gaze is something that makes me go weak on my knees and capable to make a skip on my heartbeat.

"ZHAN!!" it was jili this time

" yessss"

"what's wrong with you dude"

"ah nothing, well about the talent show, singing is my choice" I quickly answered.

" hmm. Do you have a song on your mind?" asked haoxuan.

" well no, but I am gonna choose something emotional "

"anyway do your practices, you have only one month and two weeks," said jiyang.

"hm. I will"

And we continued drinking and chatting, there was a game zone we played many games. The rest of the time went haoxuan being a Romeo towards jiyang, we had so much fun.

As the night started to fall club was getting crowded.

" hey zhan let's dance," said jili pulling my hands.

" um...no, I'm not in the mood," I said to him. He along with yubin went to the dance floor. Now it is me, jiyang, haoxuan and......

Yibo

A long sigh escaped from me

why can't I even look at him? I rested my head on the chair and closed my eyes, I can hear the faint voice of haoxuan who is flirting with jiyang. But eventually, it stopped, I opened my eyes only to see haoxuan, jiyang was gone, and turned where Yibo was.

And......

This is not helping

How long has he being here and watching me?

I found myself unable to break the eye contact that I am currently having with him. His gaze was so intense that It made my body heat go above the level. And yes I am attracted to him.

He has sharp and dark eyes hint of brown in it, his nose and jawline sharp as a blade, lips like sugar plums, the color of his lips remind me of the red-colored Popsicles which I used to eat when I was a kid.

I can't do this anymore, with so much difficulty I broke our eye contact and stood up and walked past where we were sitting, and suddenly there was a hand on my wrist.

Yibo

'sigh'

" where are you going?" he asked me.

"um...washroom," I said and wriggled my hand. I walked away without even looking back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's pov

Zhan entered the washroom, he went towards the basin and put his hands on each side of it and closed his eyes to calm himself, the particular events came flashing in his mind, he splashed some water on his face and looked at himself in the mirror which showed how fu*' ed up he looks right now.

He again closed his eyes.

" what are you doing to me Yibo" he mumbled.

"What am I doing to you zhan" came a voice behind his ears. Zhan got startled and turn around, he came face to face with Yibo.

" Y... Yibo" he said and tried to move aside.

But Yibo grabbed the basin by his hands from each side of Zhan's body, which causes zhan to stop his movements.

"Yibo let me go," zhan said trying to calm himself.

"Are you avoiding me zhan," asked Yibo?

" Yibo please move, let me go," said zhan without answering.

"Why are you avoiding me"

"I AM Not, Yibo please move" shouted zhan.

Yibo neither moved nor said anything, he looked down at zhan, his gaze was piercing, intense, almost unbearable for zhan.

Zhan looked away avoiding the gaze, at that moment he noticed the irregular rhythm of his heart. It was beating crazily.

Yibo moved closer and put his head on Shane's shoulder. Zhan's body stiffened at that.

" your heart is beating fast zhan," said Yibo.

Zhan blushed hard at that.

"what were you saying" asked yibo.

"mn?"

"that I do things to you, what am I doing to you," said Yibo.

"nothing" answered zhan.

" Really?" said Yibo and started putting soft kisses on Shane's neck.

"y..yeah" stammered zhan.

Yibo chuckled and moved his lips to Shane's ears.

"then why are you stammering zhan" asked.

Zhan was shaking from the sensation, Yibo's lips were touching his ears.

Suddenly there was a knock on the washroom door.

Zhan pushed distracted Yibo from him and moved towards the door, but before he can reach the door handle he was harshly pushed to the wall.

The next thing he knew was pair of soft lips was kissing him roughly, zhan tried to push Yibo away but Yibo seized his hands and pinned them above Zhan's head.

"mm...yi.....mmm" zhan couldn't speak his lips was captured by Yibo again. Nonetheless, he tried again.

"I....mm...ah...mm" this time his lips were bitten and again was kissed fiercely by Yibo.

He lost the track of time, slowly he gave up on the pleasure he is feeling and kissed back, seeing the latter stopped the struggle yibo released Zhan's hand and wrapped his own around Zhan's waist.

Zhan put his hands on yibo's shoulders and wrapped them around yibo's neck, after it felt like an eternity they broke the kiss.

Foreheads touching, lips still brushing on each other.

Zhan was panting heavily not like Yibo who was ready to go for another round of makeout.

The bangs on the door were gone, maybe the person gave up the idea of pissing or...

they should step out of the washroom carefully

in case... Who knows.

Finally stabilizing his breaths zhan looked at Yibo in the eyes.

"why"

Yibo's wild eyes softened at that he again looked at Zhan's lips capturing them into a soft kiss. And broke it while looking directly into Zhan's eyes.

"because I love you"
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Zhan concentrate, you're zoning out," said yifei.

Zhan was looking out the window aimlessly, thinking about the incident that happened at the club a few weeks ago. From that day on zhan was kinda avoiding Yibo, because he was afraid, he was damn afraid of the feeling inside him.

Yibo's lips were on him, he still remember the feeling, it felt so natural, like it was meant to be like that.

But the confession, made Zhan's heart skip a beat, afterwards that day Yibo dropped him in dorms making an excuse to their friends about zhan having a headache.

Zhan kinda ran to his room as soon as he climbed down the bike, and starting the the the the the next day morning he started ignoring Yibo, he didn't avoid him just acted like he do not mind Yibo.

Their friends noticed this behavior of Yibo staying more time with zhan and zhan don't bicker with him like he used to.

Yibo stayed away only when zhan was attending lectures, other times it looked like he glued himself to zhan, Zhan's ignorance did not bother Yibo, not even a bit.

He'll just stare at zhan all the time, and maybe pull zhan to a space for a makeout session, in the most unexpected time and place.

For example.

One time zhan was walking along with everyone, haoxuan was bickering with jiyang while jili and yifei were laughing along with them, but because the particular person was not there due to some student council duties, zhan was feeling strange loneliness, but not for too long as he was pulled into a space and was kissed hard on his lips by Yibo.

Zhan was too shocked at first but he returned it anyway, when he felt Yibo was going to end the kiss he pulled out first and walked away but he paused to look behind and saw that Yibo was leaning to the wall while looking at him with a gentle smile on his face. Zhan blushed a little at that.

The following days were the same, he was suddenly pulled into somewhere and was kissed hard or hugged by Yibo, but there was never a conversation. Neither zhan nor Yibo initiated a talk.

Zhan thought that maybe Yibo was giving him space, but once again, kiss and hug him all of a sudden out of nowhere can't be called 'giving space' anyway.

.

Xiao zhan POV

I don't know what to think anymore, what are we, lovers? Umm....no, friends with benefits.......A big no, I don't want to be that for sure, then what?

Again...... Lovers?

He said he loves me.

But is the feeling mutual

I do not love him, right? Or do I...

And then I got an idea💡I pulled out my phone and......

Oh shit so I am in love with my Bobo, wait for my Bobo, when did I start claiming him as mine. I feel so frustrated. So All this time I was in love with him?.

What now, should I tell him directly?

Uh no, wouldn't it be kinda awkward?

"So what is your decision, Mr. Xiao zhan? "

" I'll wait for an opportunity and confess directly about my feelings" I answered confidently.

Uh.

Wait.

Who asked the question in the first place.

Then I looked around me, yifei was looking at me with wide eyes while jiyang and jili were choking on their Salvia while laughing, students in the hall were restraining themselves from laughing out loud because the professor was too strict.

Wait.......... the professor?

I looked at him and realized that this time I fucked it up very badly.

"OUT NOW"

Shouted the professor, I grabbed my bag with books and walked out, since it was the last period.

While walking towards the exit, suddenly I was grabbed and dragged into space.

'sigh'

AGAIN!'.

.
.
.
.
.

Authors pov

When Yibo broke his kiss, he expected zhan to run away like he always does, but zhan stayed there calming the his raged breath. As zhan didn't move away Yibo thought.....

Maybe.

Just maybe.

But a hand slapped yibo's lips which were leaning towards zhan for another make-out session showing how wrong Yibo was.

"Yibo let's talk," said zhan.

Yibo looked at zhan completely unbothered by Zhan's serious expressions. He again looked at Zhan's hand and gave a small lick on it, causing zhan to jerk away.

Yibo dragged a slightly shocked zhan to the parking lot, where his bike was parked.

"where are we going?" asked zhan coming out of the daze.

"to a Cafe, or do you prefer having your conversation in a washroom," said Yibo while making zhan wear a helmet, they climbed the bike and drove away.

No one of them noticed the girl, who was standing in the parking lot with her freinds.

"Zi Xuan, you saw that, looks like your brother and Yibo are very close friends," said one of her freinds.

"maybe......but...... not for long"
.

.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the late update, I want to ask something from you guys.

Did you enjoy the chapter?

Do you feel  like things are happening too fast  

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

123K 5.7K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...
7.4K 434 14
"Yibo.... Yibo.... listen to me" Xiao Zhan said while running behind Wang Yibo who is walking towards parking lot "Zhan don't, I don't wanna continue...
2.6K 129 2
COMPLETED ✅ Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? Well, that's alright, because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry? ...
32.2K 1.1K 10
UNDER MAJOR EDITING SO NO ACTUAL UPDATES.‼️‼️ Jin ling grew up without any parents, raised by his uncle Jiang Cheng so he never really knew what the...