Choosing Between Perfect & Pe...

By Miss_Fairchild

When Clary Fray a regular 16 year old girl moves to a new town and a new school, the last thing she expects t... More

The First Day
Chemistry Classes
Annoying English Classes
Sidewalk Talks
Projects & Weirdness
Starbucks Meetings
The Party
Attractive Jerks
Jealousy & Regret
Apologies & Mysteries
The Breakup
The Question Game
Art Galleries
Stories & Invites
The Dinner Party
Weirdness & More Weirdness
Realization
Realization Part 2
Realization Part 3
Shopping & Girl Talk
The Date
...Me?
Coincidences
...Again Me?
Surprise, Surprise
Cabins & Midnight Beach Talks
Swimming & Bets
Campfires & Hide and Seek
Sisters & Midnight Walks
Getting kicked out of Subway
Catching up & Terrible News
Sadness & Hope
What is Love?
The Eye of the Storm
Jealousy & Confusion
Dreams & Fights
The Decision
Epilogue

Making up & Desicions

1.7K 86 11
By Miss_Fairchild

Clary's pov

I found Sebastian and Jace sitting in the cafeteria with Alec. Alec was trying to get them to talk, but they wouldn't. I walked up to their table and they all looked at me.

"Can I talk to you guys?" I asked Sebastian and Jace.

"Okay." Sebastian said after awhile and we all walked outside.

We stopped at a bench and sat down.

"You guys need to stop fighting." I started. "I know this is all my fault, but you need to stop fighting."

They were both silent for a moment.

"It's not your fault Clary." Jace said quietly. " We don't blame you."

"I guess it's just that, you haven't made your decision yet." Sebastian said. " Can you please make it soon? Your killing us."

I felt more stressed than I had before.

"I know I'm sorry. I promise you I'll be decided by tomorrow." I said.

"Okay." Jace said and we all walked back inside.

*************************************

That night I laid in bed, wide awake. I needed to make my decision. It wasn't fair on either of them, to make them wait like this.

First I thought about Jace. I remembered when I first met him, and how even then I had thought he was beautiful. I remembered Sebastian's party, and how he begged me to forgive him afterwards. I thought about how he had told me he loved me, and how he had kissed me in the forest that night.

I then thought about Sebastian. I remembered how I had liked him immediately. How he had asked for my number in Chemistry on that first day. I thought about our date and how he had kissed that night. I also thought about how he had showed me where him and his sister had carved theirs into the tree at Jace's lake house.

These boys had changed my life. I loved them both. They both were so different, yet so in alike in so many ways. While Sebastian was nice and polite, Jace was arrogant and cocky. How could I break one of their hearts?

I dreamt that night, again of Jace and Sebastian. They were hugging me and saying that it was okay if I didn't pick them. I woke up the next morning with a jolt. I had figured it out.

I knew who I was going to pick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 515 32
Basically the TMI characters in a mundane world. All rights go to the talented CASSANDRA CLARE. Please keep in mind this is fan fiction so it isn't a...
35K 953 19
What would life be like for Clary Morgenstern if she had a normal Shadowhunter family? Her brother didn't have demon blood, her father wasn't a mania...
3.4K 88 15
Okay this is two years in to the future picking up off of where 'Letters From the Shadow World'. Simon and Izzy are still in a long distance relation...
38.3K 645 21
*This takes place near the end of the last book in the TMI series.* Sebastian has won the battle and now Clary, Jace, Alec, Isabelle, Simon, Magnus...