Hiraeth // draco malfoy

Da imapygmypuff

It's been 7 years since the battle at Hogwarts. Life has long resumed for the wizards and witches of Great Br... Altro

hiraeth [introduction & TW]
PROLOGUE | PART ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
EPILOGUE
PREQUEL
PROLOGUE | PART TWO
ONE.2
TWO.2
THREE.2
FOUR.2
FIVE.2
SIX.2
SEVEN.2
EIGHT.2
NINE.2
TEN.2
ELEVEN.2

THIRTY

1.1K 22 11
Da imapygmypuff

what the hell happened with fred weasley

Draco lay in Dru's bed, holding onto her for as long as he could. The two of them had been laying in silence for just over an hour, soaking up each others presence. Even if they were technically stuck here, it was nice being together. Not many people had that anymore, and they were the lucky ones. Dru climbed out from under his arm and stood to her feet with a smirk. "What's that look for?" He asked, curiously. Before answering, she pulled her shirt off and stripped down to her under garments. "Oh?"

"I'm going to shower." She had a devilish look upon her face and he knew exactly what that meant as she pranced off to the bathroom connected to her room. Quickly getting out of bed, he took off his clothes and followed after her. Seeing her just slightly through the shower curtain, he couldn't help himself. Stepping into the hot shower behind her, she turned to face him, and smiled.

The water ran over the two of them, as Draco grabbed her waist and pulled her into him, kissing her with a force that caused electricity course through he body. Her hands made their way to his hair, as she tugged on it playfully and he let out a soft moan, pushing her back against the shower wall. Lifting her leg up by her thigh, he wrapped it around his hip and thrusted into her, both letting out a moan in unison. The waters temperature was no match for the two of them, as they continued to embrace each other entirely.

It felt weird not being in Draco's flat, and it was hard for them both to be quiet. With each moan she let out, Draco wanted desperately for her to scream his name. The thought of Fred, or truthfully, any of the PA members, hearing her scream for him, made him smile. But he knew she would be mortified, so slowly, he placed his hand over her mouth as he drove himself deeper into her, repeatedly. The two of them didn't last long. Draco finished first, before hurrying down in between her thighs and licking gracefully against her clit. Her orgasm came just shortly after.

His eyes peered up at her, as she looked down, satisfied, and he smirked, standing up and kissing her gently on the mouth before handing her a towel. Wrapping his own around his waist, the two stepped out, and walked back into the room. His eyes glanced down at the floor, and as he peered down at the pile of clothes, he couldn't help but notice a familiar red-ish colored shirt. Bending over, he picked it up and examined the article of clothing. Gryffindor was across the front. Why did she have a Gryffindor shirt in her room? And why was it in the dirty clothes on the floor? He stared at her, as she pulled on one of the basic t-shirts she had been provided by the PA and she finally noticed the look he was giving.

"What?" She asked, genuinely confused.

"What's this?" He didn't want to come off as harsh, but the words came hardened.

"A shirt?" She eyed him, carefully.

"Obviously, but whose shirt?" He stepped forward, tossing it onto the bed. She realized exactly whose when she saw it in clearer view.

"Freds." She shrugged slightly, not really seeing the issue.

"And why is it that Fred's shirt is on the floor of your room?" She sensed his anger, and this only made her annoyed in response.

"Does it really matter, Draco?" She sighed, pulling up her sweatpants.

"Yeah, because I think I'd have a right to know if you've been shagging someone while I wasn't around, let alone if that someone was Fred Weasley." His tone got louder, and she didn't appreciate the accusatory questions.

"Truthfully, Draco, you don't really have a right to know what I do, considering we aren't exactly established as a couple or anything." She rolled her eyes, popping her hip to the side and placing her hand on it. He stepped closer to her, the heat from his body, radiating against hers.

"You're mine." He said, suddenly. She felt her heart quicken pace as he glared down at her. "And if you've been with someone, you need to tell me."

"And what exactly would you do if I had?" She was just curious now, as she muttered that sentence with butterflies filling her stomach. He knew the answer, as he'd probably kill someone for it. But he could never say that aloud to her. And she seemed to understand that without him speaking. He felt ready to just about storm out and murder the man who had been with what's his. Draco had a habit of jumping to conclusions when he didn't know the full story. "We didn't sleep together, Draco. He lent it to me when my clothes were soaked."

"Soaked?" He wasn't sure what that was supposed to mean.

"I impulsively ran out in the rain. Didn't have any spare clothes, so he gave me one of his shirts. That's all. Nothing more to it than a simple gesture from a friend." She smirked up at him, knowingly. He was silent. Feeling ridiculous for accusing her of doing something he knew she wouldn't, but his past haunted him. Their past. And he knew good and well that the past tends to repeat itself. "So stop being so damn jealous, and take a breath." She laughed a little, pushing him playfully.

"Sorry." He muttered to her.

"You're fine." She sighed, brushing her hair quickly before climbing into bed. He followed her, laying beside her. She looked up at the window on the ceiling which revealed dozens of stars in the sky. It was astonishing how even magic didn't compare to the night sky. "I don't plan on being with anyone except you. You're all I've wanted since the day I met you, Draco. Fred's a great guy, and I do enjoy his company and how kind he's been to me. But it's nothing more. He's simply a friend. Strictly platonic." He nodded at this. God, he felt like a real prat for being so defensive. But she had a good way of assuring her his feelings were valid. And she never grew angry for his little childish outbursts. "I'm glad you're here with me, Draco Malfoy."

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." Except maybe his flat, with only Dru by his side, and definitely not with his old classmates. But, it sounded romantic to say, anyways.

— — —

When morning came along, the two woke up wrapped within each others arms. For a brief moment, it felt like nothing else had existed in the world, and then they had remembered where they were and what was happening, and the grief settled in. Grief for what could have been, had they never been found. And grief for a relationship in which had been doomed from the start. But mostly, grief for the future and what could possibly happen. "Morning." Dru smiled with a yawn, at Draco, as he stretched his arms upward.

"I don't even recall falling asleep." He said, in that hoarse morning voice most men got, that was somehow always attractive.

"It was somewhere between me talking about college, and you sleepily agreeing to everything I had said. Even if the answer didn't need agreement." She joked, already happy for no reason at all.

"Sorry for that, love." He closed his eyes briefly, before she stood up from the bed, and began walking toward the door.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asked, sitting up on his elbows.

"Coffee sounds pretty good right about now. Care to join me?" She asked.

"Do I have to?" He asked, yawning subtly.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to." She shook her head with an eye roll.

"I'll be down in a bit. Need to wake up some more." He leaned back onto his pillow as she nodded, heading down the hall and the stairs and into the kitchen area. Coffee had already been made, magically brewing itself, and she watched as a cup was poured for her. She stared in amazement. Still shocked that magic was real, even if she knew she held such a power none of them could quite comprehend.

"Still surprised, eh?" A voice asked, and she turned to Theo, sipping his own cup.

"I don't think I ever won't be." She laughed at herself slightly.

"To be honest, I don't understand how muggles can live without magic. Seems a hell of a lot more difficult, if you ask me." He rested against the kitchen island casually.

"Believe me, it sucks." She smirked.

"How was your night, Dru?" He asked, striking up conversation.

"Fine." She felt the heat rise into her cheeks and he noticed this familiar look she got whenever her and Draco had a night together in the past.

"Oh, just fine? I'd say by the looks of it, it was much more than fine." He joked and she blushed more, covering her face in embarrassment. Before she could respond, a loud bang came from the hall, and the two looked, trying to see what it was.

"Are we getting attacked?" She whispered to Theo who shook his head.

"Trust me, you'd know if we were." He whispered back, before the shouting began.

"Fucking hell, 'mione! We need to do something!" It was Ron, and both of them tensed up, looking to each other again.

"What did you do?" Theo asked her.

"Me? What did you do?" She asked in response.

"I haven't done anything!" He scolded her.

"And you think that I have?" She asked.

"I mean, you and Draco clearly did." He shrugged.

"Christ, Theo, I doubt Ron's pissed that I slept with Draco." She rolled her eyes at him before listening in some more.

"Ronald, please, calm down. I understand, but we can't just show up unprepared! We would all be killed and that won't help with anything!" Hermione shouted back in a sort of kind tone, but clearly needing to get him to understand, as the two of them entered into the living room area. Theo and Dru snuck behind the half wall, peering into the room, curiously.

"He's my brother, Hermione! I can't just sit around and do nothing!" Ron screamed at her, throwing his wand as hard as he could, across the room against the wall.

"We will figure something out! Just please, lower your voice!" Hermione begged him. At this point, Blaise, Pansy, and Draco all had emerged into the kitchen as practically everyone in the house could hear the yelling by now, and they noticed Dru and Theo staring into the room where the drama was taking place. They were just as confused as them.

"What's going on?" Pansy whispered to Dru, who shrugged and shook her head, looking back to Ron and Hermione.

"They're going to fucking kill him! He could already be dead by now for all we know! I can't lose another one of my family." He slumped down onto the couch, and suddenly realized they were being watched. Hermione followed his gaze and noticed the five figures watching them. "Bloody perfect." Ron muttered, in disgust, dropping his head in his hands.

"Dru," Hermione approached her, tears running down her face. This wasn't good, and Dru couldn't take anymore bad news. None of them could.

"What's happened?" Dru asked, concerned even more so now, stepping closer to Hermione, and without thinking, reaching out, wiping the tears from her cheeks. Hermione reached up, grabbing Dru's hand, sadly.

"It's Fred. He's been captured." She mustered out, shaking her head.

"Captured?" Dru asked, taken back, feeling the room close in on her. Not Fred. Not the one who had helped her through so much.

"By who?" Draco spoke up, not entirely caring, but also not not caring. It was a complicated feeling for him. If he was captured, he'd be tortured. He, for the most part, knew Fred wouldn't say anything. But he knew what torture did to people. He was often on the other side of the wand, performing it. And if Fred accidentally let slip that Dru was alive and her powers were growing— he couldn't even bare the thought. Hermione looked at them all for a second. She glanced back at Ron on the couch who hadn't bothered to look up, and then back to them, worry written all over her face.

"By Rodolphus Lestrange."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

85.1K 2.8K 33
Anger, revenge, and misery overtake Draco Malfoy ever since he is bitten and turned into a werewolf. After vowing to end the cruel and vicious Werewo...
362K 9.7K 50
The Battle of Hogwarts has ended. The damage has been repaired and the school is re opening. Life in the wizarding world is resuming and everyone is...
335K 14.5K 54
After the Second Wizarding War, Malfoy found himself alienated from the majority of the school; his old friends just irritated him, all of Hogwarts'...
563K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...