Kamala & Doug: A Dream Come T...

By breeoc97

Kamala Harris has just become the first ever woman Vice President in a historic election. She thought that wo... More

the day after the historic win
a brunch with the bidens
stress or something else?
denial turned into reality
the first glimpse
a christmas surprise
tender loving care
the game changing moment
an inauguration gender reveal!
a sexy + romantic valentine's day
announcing the news to the world
cbs this morning interview
romantic date night
a special tattoo + friends visiting!
first ever mother's day
doug's sick day
a surprise beary baby shower!
is it time?
welcoming devi into the world
just the three of us
devi meets family via zoom!
heading home + devi meets his siblings!
biggest surprise EVER!
senate + house friends visiting!
more family visits!
interview with joy reid
devi is one month old + heading to cali!
visiting shyamala'a grave
the dodgers and giants game!
doug's birthday
kamala's birthday
family cuddles in bed
meeting with the president of france!
devi's 1st thanksgiving
another big surprise
devi's first hanukkah
kennedy center honors
christmas eve party!
a christmas eve gender reveal
relaxing day at home
spending time with friends!
inaugural ball
visiting mama at work!
instagram pictures
a fun brunch with the clintons!
doug gets covid
formula shortage hits home
devi's 1st mother's day
ivy is here | birth announcement
planning the boys' birthday
kamala's weird pregnancy cravings!
devi meets ivy
a birthday surprise!
the macrons are in dc!
a cute morning at the white house
welcoming ivy
meeting grandpa (pt 1)
meeting grandpa (pt 2)

the babies finally meet!

575 20 8
By breeoc97

*Kamala, Devi and Doug walk over to the White House to see Jill and Joe and to meet baby Jacob! Thank you so much to my bff joebidenloving for helping me write this! Enjoy!

August 22nd, 2021

"Are you almost ready, honey?" Kamala says calling for Doug as she buckles Devi into his stroller for their walk and puts a baby blanket on him.

Doug and Kamala both decided to walk over to the White House instead of having a motorcade drive them over because they didn't think a full motorcade would be necessary for just a little visit.

Also, Doug and Kamala thought today was a very beautiful day to walk. The sunshine will be beneficial for all three of them since they haven't been outside much since Devi was born two weeks ago.

*Devi, Kamala and Doug's outfits*

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Sorry, I couldn't find my jacket." Doug says as he kisses Kamala a few times, causing Kamala to blush and smile.

"It's okay, honey! You got the baby gifts we are giving to Jacob? I got Devi's diaper bag ready and packed." Kamala says to Doug with a smile.

"Yup! I got everything right here! You ready?" Doug asks Kamala and Kamala nods.

"I'm ready! Let's go!" Kamala says as she begins to push the stroller outside and Doug follows right behind, locking the door behind him.

Doug, Kamala, Devi and a few Secret Service agents begin their few minute walk to the White House to visit with Jill, Joe and Jacob!

"Your first ever walk to Pop and Nana's yay!" Kamala says in a babyfied voice at Devi smiling down at him.

"He looks cozy in there!" Doug says with a big smile.

"He sure does!" Kamala says as she kisses Doug again.

Doug and Kamala both happily smile for many photographs as they continue to walk over to the White House.

Kamala pushes the stroller with a sleeping Devi inside, covered up in a charcoal gray blanket with bears on it while Doug walks next to her, being protective of Kamala and Devi even though Secret Service is around them. Doug is also holding two baby gift bags full of presents for baby Jacob.

"You doing okay, Kam? You feel alright?" Doug asks in a whisper to Kamala and Kamala nods, smiling up at him.

"Mhm! I feel great. Today is such a beautiful day to go on a walk." Kamala says, blushing at Doug and Doug smiles back at his beautiful wife.

"It sure is! If you want me to push Devi just let me know." Doug whispers to Kamala and she nods.

"Vice President Harris! How is the baby doing?" A lady reporter says as photographers take many pictures.

"He is doing wonderful, thank you so much for asking." Kamala says, beaming ear to ear as she talks about her son.

"Vice President and Second Gentleman! Can we see him?" Another lady reporter asks hoping to get a perfect shot of the second family's newborn.

"We will release more pictures of Devi on our social media pages soon. We want Devi to have some privacy since he is a newborn and didn't chose to be in the spotlight. However, Jill, Joe, myself, Kamala and our sons will have a press conference to officially formally introduce both boys to all of you. We just want Kamala and Jill to be both recovered from giving birth." Doug says to the reporters.

Just then, Devi kicks his little feet out of his baby blanket, causing the press to awe at the sight of his baby feet.

"Oh are you awake, little one? Aww, yes you are!" Kamala asks her son in a babyfied tone of voice as she pats his tiny feet.

Kamala then pulls the blanket over Devi's tiny feet again to keep Devi from getting cold since it is a little breezy out.

Doug also peeks into the stroller to see if everything is alright with Devi. Doug sees his son squirm a little bit in there, making himself comfortable in the soft bedding.

Doug smiles at Kamala and she smiles back at him with pride in her eyes. This is their first longer family walk with Devi and he's doing great so far.

"He is so calm, maybe we should go on more family walks" Doug says as he puts his hand on Kamala's arm, rubbing it up and down as they continue their walk.

"Yes, maybe we should. He seems to enjoy it" Kamala responded, not diverting her eyes from her beautiful baby boy and the path ahead.

While Kamala, Doug and Devi are on their walk
#BabyDevi #DeviEmhoff and #BabyGentlemen are all trending on Twitter!

Vice President Kamala Harris and Second Gentlemen Doug Emhoff are enjoying a family walk to the White House with their newborn son Devi. They are headed there to visit the President, First Lady and their newborn son Jacob.

We all really wanted to see baby Devi today but we got to see his precious little feet!

I need a picture of Jacob and Devi please 🥺

BIDEN EMHOFF 2056!

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW GREAT KAMALA LOOKS SINCE HAVING DEVI? #HotMama

I looked a hot mess after I had my baby and two weeks postpartum Kamala looks back to herself! We love that!

Kamala is just proving that you can have a baby in your 50s, be fit and healthy!

Doug is such a dad making sure Kamala is okay during their family walk and keeping her and Devi safe 😭

Devi Emhoff and Jacob Biden are going to be best friends or brothers I feel like 🥺

I hope we get a press conference or something to officially meet these boys! I know we got Instagram pictures, but I want to see them!

Devi Emhoff and Jacob Biden are definitely going to be stars in the Biden Administration!

When the MVP looks better than you after giving birth two weeks ago? 😍

I am hopefully we can see Jill, Joe, Jacob, Kamala, Doug and Devi all together today, possibly outside during their meeting but it is unlikely.

Doug is such a dad and Kamala is a hot mama. I'm crying 🥺😭

The photographers and press really wanted a picture of Devi. You can kind of see his head and his feet in the stroller.

I'm glad the press is respecting Devi's privacy, after all he is a newborn. Kamala and Doug will show him off when they are ready. Plus posted pics of him on Instagram after his birth.

I'm picturing all of the cute pictures we are going to get of Devi and Jacob these next four years 😭😭😭

I'm loving how normal Kamala and Doug are with their son, just taking a causal walk 🥺

The Biden Harris babies are meeting each other today!

I love how the biggest news in the world today is that the Biden's and Harris-Emhoff's babies are meeting. 💙💙

As they get closer to the White House, Kamala and Doug both begin to hear Major happily barking at the press in the backyard, something he did very often.

Devi's face lights up a little as he hears Major loud barks, causing Doug and Kamala to both smile.

"Do you hear Major, sweet boy? He missed you! Yes, he did!" Kamala says in a babyfied voice at Devi.

Doug places the two baby gift bags in the basket part of the stroller since he was tired of holding them, causing Kamala to chuckle loudly.

"Baby gifts are so heavy, huh?" Kamala says playfully causing herself and Doug to giggle.

Once in the backyard of the White House, there was no more press watching their every single move they did and Secret Service stayed farther away but still close by.

Major jogs over to Doug and Kamala and they both pet the energetic German Shepherd who is clearly happy to be home with his Mom and Dad.

"Hi, Major! Hi! It is so good to see you!" Kamala says as she hugs and pets Major.

"Hey, bud! It's good to see you again! It's been a while!" Doug says playfully to Major.

Major was picked up by Joe's Secret Service team Friday night after Joe and Jill were settled in for a day.

"Major! Major! Where did you go, bud?" Joe says from the back door as he looks for Major in the backyard.

"He is right over here, Joe! Don't worry!" Kamala says as she waves at Joe and Doug also raises his hand to wave at Joe.

"Hi, buddy! There you are! Come here, Major!" Joe says and Major leaves Kamala and Doug to walk over to him.

Joe pets Major, rubbing his head and back causing Major to happily wag his tail.

"Welcome, it's so good to see you guys!" Joe says as Kamala and Doug come closer to the door.

"Hi, boss!" Kamala says with a big smile.

"Hello, Mr. President." Doug says and greets Joe with a handshake.

"You two know to just call me Joe when it's not a work related thing. This is family time." Joe says to Kamala and Doug causing both of them to chuckle.

Joe then greets Kamala and Doug with big hugs.

"And this little thing holds the little precious one, I suppose" Joe says playfully, gesturing at the baby stroller.

"Yes, this is Devi's little motorcade vehicle." Doug jokes with Joe, as he carefully lowers the hood on the stroller to reveal Devi underneath.

Kamala beams with pride as Joe admires and meets his new little grandson for the first time.

"He is very handsome, a true little angel." Joe says as he caresses Devi's little cheek.

Doug and Kamala smile at each other, so proud of their baby and the family which is now complete.

Major barks again, standing in the door, waiting for them all to come inside.

"Come on in, I want you to meet our little wonder!" Joe says as he turns around to go inside and motions for them to follow him inside.

Kamala and Doug both happily follow Joe into the White House, parking the stroller right by the door so they don't bring any dirt into the house.

Kamala carefully picks up Devi out of his stroller, keeping his baby bear blanket around him. Doug then picks up the two baby gift bags and Devi's diaper bag!

Major happily dances around Kamala, Devi and Doug, excited and happy to see them again.

"He is really excited to see you guys!" Joe says, smiling at Major, Doug, Devi and Kamala.

"I think he had a fun time while he was with us!" Doug says with a cheeky grin at Joe.

"He did! He loved sleeping on our couch too!" Kamala says as she accidentally tattles on herself.

"Ahha! That makes sense why he keeps jumping on our couch and we have to correct him!" Joe says with a chuckle.

Joe, Major, Devi, Kamala and Doug all walk into the living room and they see Jill sitting on the couch with Jacob laying on her chest, peacefully asleep.

*Jacob's outfit*

"Hi, Kamala and Doug. And aww, hi Devi. Hi, sweet boy." Jill says in a soft whisper so she doesn't wake up Jacob.

"Hey, Jill! You look great!" Kamala says, making Jill smile and blush at the compliment.

"Hello, Jill. It is nice to see you, Joe and meet Jacob today!" Doug says with a smile.

"Thank you and it is so lovely to finally see all of you. It has been a wild few weeks hasn't it?" Jill says with a soft giggle and softly pats Jacob on his back.

Joe, Kamala and Doug all giggle at Jill's joke and they all smile at each other.

"It sure has been! Two babies, lots of things going on in the Middle East with ending the war and many other things too!" Kamala says with a smile.

"It sure has been very crazy! But we wouldn't have things any other way." Doug says proudly looking at Kamala and Devi.

"I 100% agree with that!" Joe says to Jill, Doug and Kamala.

"This is Joe and I's little miracle boy, Jacob." Jill say, turning her body to give Kamala and Doug a better view of Jacob's face while it's still nestled into her chest while he sleeps.

"Oh, hi Jacob! Hi! I'm your Auntie Kamala. You are such a sweet boy and are so so handsome." Kamala says as she gets closer to Jacob with Devi in her arms.

"This is your big cousin, Devi! You two are going to be best friends that's for sure!" Kamala whispers to Jacob, lowering Devi next to Jacob.

"I think they will be best friends too." Jill whispers as she smirks at the boys together.

"They will probably be like brothers too!" Doug says happily to everyone and they all smile.

Doug then takes a few pictures of Jacob and Devi for the four of them to look back on in the future.

Devi looks at Jill and Jacob with his big brown eyes, being totally quiet the whole time and causing all of the adults to awe loudly.

"Hi, Devi. Hi, handsome boy. I'm your Nana!" Jill says softly to Devi with a smile as she sticks out her hand to rub's Devi's head and feel his hair.

"Hi Jacob, I'm your Uncle Doug." Doug says as he comes up beside Kamala and smiles at Jacob.

"Hi, Auntie Kamala and Uncle Doug. I love you two so so much." Jill says with a babyfied voice, lifting Jacob's hand up to mimic a little wave.

"Hi, Pop Joe and Nana Jill! I love you guys!" Doug says, lifting Devi's hand up to do a little wave as well.

"They look so cute together." Joe says as he sits down on the couch next to Jill.

Joe softly strokes Jacob's little foot with his thumb as he admires his baby's son and baby grandson together.

"They really are! And I still can't believe you were pregnant, Jill! You had NO pregnancy symptoms!" Kamala says as she hands Devi to Doug to hold for a little bit since her arms were getting a little tired.

"I can't believe it either. I really just can't. I still have to look at him to tell myself he is even real. Honestly one pregnant symptom I had was back pain. My back has been hurting for months now but I just figured because I have been running around the United States to campaign for Joe. I didn't gain any weight, have any cravings or aversions and I didn't feel him." Jill says to Kamala and Doug.

Joe softly strokes both Jacob and Devi's little feet at the same time causing, Jill to giggle and smile.

"Joe really loves to rub baby feet." Jill says as she smiles at Joe and Joe smiles back at her.

"They are so soft and sweet. Babies are just precious." Joe says to Kamala, Doug and Jill.

"You can hold Devi, Joe! He is tired of being held by Kamala and I." Doug says with a chuckle as he carefully places Devi in Joe's arms.

"Oh hi, Devi! I'm your Pop! I'll spoil you with ice cream until you pass out!" Joe says as he nestles Devi into his arms.

Devi coos and looks up at him, looking deep into Joe's blue eyes.

"Looks like an instant connection to me." Jill jokes as she looks at Joe and Devi together.

"I'm sure Devi loves being with his Pop." Doug says and rubs Kamala's back.

"I'll be your favorite, I'll give you anything you want and everything you need." Joe says, totally smitten with his new grandson."

"We'll see about that, I think he's a Nana's boy." Jill says and winks at Joe causing Joe to chuckle.

Jacob squirms around on Jill's chest and slowly opens his eyes.

"Hi baby, are you awake now? Did you sleep well? Aww, yes you do!" Jill asks her baby as she strokes his back.

"Auntie Kamala and Uncle Doug is here with your cousin Devi. Yes!" Jill says in a babyfied voice happily.

Kamala bends down to look at Jacob's bright blue eyes.

"Hi baby boy, Hi." Kamala says in a babyfied voice looking at Jacob.

"Do you want to hold him?" Jill asks and moves Jacob up on her chest.

"It'd be such an honor!" Kamala says as Jill reaches him over to her.

Kamala carefully rocks Jacob in her arms and smiles down at the baby boy.

"You are such a sweet boy! Yes, you are!" Kamala says in a babyfied voice at Jacob.

"Do you want to hold Devi, Jill?" Joe asks Jill and Jill's face lights up.

"Yes!" Jill says with excitement as Joe hands Devi to her.

"Hi Devi, I'm your Nana! I'll read so many books to you and play with you for hours! You are going to be best friends with Jacob, I just know it" Jill says, rocking Devi in her arms.

"Aren't you a nice little boy, yes you are! You're so tiny and cute." Doug says as he looks at Jacob over Kamala's shoulder.

Joe looks up a them all, everyone totally in love with their new additions to their families."

"Seems like we pulled of victory night quite good." Joe jokes and chuckles at Jill's scolding face.

"Not here, Joe." Jill whispers under her breath as she blushes Kamala looks at Doug.

Joe hides his face in Kamala shoulder and focuses his eyes on Jacob in her arms.

"We had fun at least, didn't we Jill?" Joe says with a wink, caressing Jill's knee.

"I know we did Joe, but this is not a time and place do discuss that." Jill says, scolding Joe with her eyes again.

"Okay, babe" Joe winks at Jill again.

Kamala and Doug both laugh at Jill scolding Joe's sex jokes.

Kamala then hands Jacob to Doug to hold for a little bit.

"Hi, Jacob! Hi!" Doug says softly to Jacob holding him close.

"Oh! Doug and I brought some gifts for baby Jacob! We brought some extra diapers and wipes we had as well as some preemie onesies that Devi had and didn't fit him! Doug and I got a few other things for Jacob too!" Kamala says to him Jill and Joe happily placing the two baby gift bags in front of them.

"That's so kind of you! You really didn't have to!" Jill says as she motions to Joe to open up their gifts.

"Thank you guys, this wasn't necessary." Joe says as he holds up the nice little onesies from the gift bag.

"I'm sure he'll love them! He really needed some clothes! Poor baby is so small so nothing fits him right now." Jill smiles at Kamala and Doug.

Joe continues to open up their presents, taking out premie diapers, wipes and some lotion for Jill.

"I had to put one in for you." Kamala says to Jill and Jill smiles.

"It has helped me so much with my stretch marks! Even if you probably don't have any since you didn't show but I figured it might help with your c-section scar." Kamala says to Jill and Jill smiles.

"That's very kind of you" Jill says and smiles back at Kamala.

A strong friendship was forming since the presidential campaign and their sons only brought them closer.

"This is all very kind! You two really spoiling us!" Joe said with a grateful look at Kamala and Doug.

"We better get some spoiling of you in before you soil Devi rotten." Doug jokes with them, knowing the part of them spoiling Devi is probably true.

Doug could remember how much his parents spoiled Cole and Ella when they were babies and he didn't expect Joe and Jill to do any less.

Devi squirms around in Jill's arms and makes a little cry.

"Someone seems to miss their Mommy and Daddy." Jill says and looks up at Kamala and Doug.

"Should we switch babies?" Doug asks, rocking his hips to keep Jacob comfortable.

"Maybe that would be best, I can sense Jacob's need of a diaper change." Jill says with a chuckle.

"You don't want to get a Biden child poopy diaper on your hands" Jill jokes as she stands up to switch babies with Doug.

"Hi Jakey, yes baby! You are back with Mommy now!" Jill whispers as she sits down with Jacob again.

"Here is Mama, Devi." Doug says handing Devi to Kamala and Kamala holds him close. 

"Hi, handsome! You are so handsome!" Kamala says in a babyfied voice at Devi.

Jill, Joe, Kamala and Doug all hang out and chit chat for a few hours while the boys slept!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 606 32
for your enjoyment. you are the campaign manager for Jon Ossoff as he makes his way to victory. this is a joke. sort of. (the reader remains genderl...
1.5K 34 5
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧, Y/n, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮...
25.2K 273 72
Chloe Williams has an enemy with someone from the Biden family and they magically become lover(s). How did this happen? How many lovers does she have?
9.1K 152 29
"𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙩" 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 "𝘼𝙬𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘿𝙖�...