The Lost

By fallingvp_

Losing daddy usually everyone would grief. Only she did and if losing him want bad enough everyday she would... More

Chapter One - Broke
Chapter Two - My New BestFriend
Chapter Three - Claiming.
Chapter Four - Daddys Girl
Chapter Five - Reaquainted
Chapter Six - Diffrenciation
Chapter Seven - Mine
Chapter Eight - Control
Chapter Nine - Apoligize
Chapter Ten - The Mistake
Chapter Eleven - Far Away From Home
Chapter Twelve - Chases P.O.V
Chapter Thirteen - Trip To Reality
Chapter Fourteen - His Little Soldier
ツ♥ ヽ(^。^)ノ ツ♡
Chapter Fifteen - Are You Okay?
Chapter Sixteen - Mine!
Chapter Seventeen - What happened?
Chapter Eighteen - Daydreaming?
Chap. Twenty - Talking To The Moon
Chapt. TwentyOne - Retched Nightmares
Chap. Twenty Two. - Can't Be..
Chap. Twenty Three - This Is Who I Am
Chap. TwentyFour- Finding My Self
Chap. Twenty Five - Wake Up Call
Chap. Twenty-Six - Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty Seven- Trip Down Memory Lane
Chap. Twenty Eight- A Little Help Wont Hurt
Chap. Twenty Nine - Vendetta
Chap. Thirty - Santanas POV
Chap. ThirtyOne - Happiness

Chapter Ninteen - Distractions

185 8 0
By fallingvp_

After those two little words the room went in complete chaos. Me , Trevor and Paige snuck out along time ago. Everyone else is yelling arguing screaming throwing things and possibly fighting.

"Trevor? " I asked looking up at him.

"Yes." He said looking down at me. Damn my small stature.

"Can I get a piggy back ride?" I asked innocently.. He chuckled and nodded.

"You guys are so cute." Paige cooed.

For that she receiving a growl from Trevor and a giggle from me.

I climbed onto his back and wrapped my  legs around his waist and arms around his neck as we roamed the halls.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered in his ear.

"What?" He asked.

"That I am your mate."

"I thought you would never talk to me. Plus you and my sister had a rivalry going on. And I have been a complete dick to you and I'm sorry for that it's just I knew you'd never accept me as your mate."

"Yeah but past is past I need to just forget mine and learn to deal with my present."

"So your saying you accept me as your mate?" He asked. I kissed his cheek and he smiled and I realized he had dimples. I poked it causing him to chuckle it was cute.

"Did you eat today?" He asked as we walked into the eating area outside. Surprisingly it was full of people .

"Nope. " I said as he walked past the taco stand.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked me.

"Tacos pizza and soda." I said innocently and he chuckled.

"I want what she's having." Paige said giggling.

"We'll go find a table." I said climbing off his back.

I grabbed Paiges hand and we walked to the back of the eating area and sat down.

"We need code names." She said as we sat down . I knew what she was talking about.

"Chase is red and Trevor is blue."

She giggled. "Crayons." That caused us both to start laughing.

"So what are we gonna do to red crayon anyway?" I asked as she giggled.

"I just want him to know that I want to be with him and no body else. " I looked around and seen a girl I haven't seen before sitting on his lap. He looked bored out of his mind like he was looking for someone. I shook my head.

"What?" She asked.

I looked back at Chase and she followed my gaze. She began to blush and I rolled my eyes. This is getting my mind off the situation. But where the hell is Trevor with our food? Shorty is hungry. I stood up and looked around to see if I could find him but no. Maybe he left his money in his room.

I sighed and sat down. "What's the matter ?" Paige asked. I looked beyond her head to see Chase and whoever was sitting on his lap walk towards us.

"Two things. red and a Crayola box and Trevor is missing with my food. - okay our food."

She giggled. "This is not a laughing matter. " I said angrily causing her to laugh harder.

I rolled my eyes and put my head down on the table. "It's okay. Mya don't be shy." I lifted my head and rolled my eyes.

"What do you want? " I asked rudely.

"To talk. " He replied.

"Well sit talk away but she can not sit here."

He shrugged and waved her off. "But Chase." She whined

"Ew does your voice really sound like that?" I mocked her tone.

She walked up to me and put her finger in my face. "Don't you dare try to mock me you stupid bitch." I laughed and moved her hand. She got mad and smacked me. I stopped laughed and stood up. My fists clenched and I seen Chase stand up and Travis and Mason come over to us.

"If one of you fucking touch me I will break every fucking bone in your hand. " I said low and calm

I looked at her and smiled. I stuck my hand out.

"Mya nice to meet you." I said to her.

She smiled smugly and grabbed my hand. I squeezed her hand and she gasped.

"Few things. " I said completely annoyed but smiling at her.

"For starters. " I squeezed her hand tighter. "Don't ever disrespect me." I squeezed it tighter. "Two don't put your two dollar corner store crylics in my fucking face." I squeezed it even tighter and I seen it change color. "Three. Don't touch Chase. Don't talk to Chase. Don't even look at Chase okay. He is not yours he is hers." I nodded my head towards Paige who smiled at me. I let go and seen that the girls hand was bruised.

"Oh and one more thing." She looked at me and I punched her in her face she began to cry and Chase was about to walk to her when Paige pulled him down. I sat on the other side of him.

"Shit." He muttered under his breath

"Okay Paige red doesn't know whats going on maybe we should tell him."

"What if blue comes back?"

"Yeah he'll be angry. Um shit I didn't think this through. Red is in our grasps now while blue is missing."

"Blue won't be that mad."

"He better not be mad at or I'll blame it all on red." We both busted into laughter.

"What the fuck are y'all talking about?" Chase interrupted us.

"Okay anyways Chase what did you do to Paige and why?"

"I don't know what your talking about." He said innocently.

I rolled my eyes. "Why'd you reject Paige?"

He sighed. "There's no way out of this is there? "

I shook my head.

He sighed again. "For you"

"Well what's stopping you from going to her now?"

"I don't know it's just hard."

"No it isn't, she wants you back so restore the bond or whatever she was babbling about."

"This is what you want?" He asked me.

I sighed. "I may have feelings for you but they aren't as strong as the feelings I have gained for Trevor. I am his mate and you are hers I didn't know until earlier or I wouldn't have been so rude to her. She told me how it is to be without your mate and I can't put Trevor through that. It's weird once all I felt for him was anger and hatred but now he actually makes me happy so yes this is what I want." I hugged him and moved back to my original seat.

That worked fast, before I knew it they were making out. I rolled my eyes. I stood up to find Trevor and he was standing at the Taco stand. I walked towards him.

"Screw the pizza I just want this and you to take me to the room before I barf." He looked down at me and chuckled.

"Why would you barf?"

"Your stupid sister." I said motioning my head back.

He looked at the table and scowled then a smirk grew on his face . "That will be us after we eat this food." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah the only thing I heard was food. "

"I bet." He said as we walked back to the table with our food. He slammed the tray on the table breaking them from their make out session.

"Thank you." Trevor said innocently and I giggled.

"Psst Mya. " I found Troy sitting with Damian and that quiet guy. I got up.

"Where you going?" Trevor asked.

"To see my friends."

"Can I come?" He asked.

"No."

"Then you aren't going."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Trevor." I whined.

"Don't do that."

"Trevor." I whined again.

"Stop Mya."

"Trevor."

"Okay go." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I walked to Troy and sat down. "Long time no see." He said hugging me. Gaining a growl from a distance. I looked back to see Trevor narrowing his eyes. I let go and sat down.

"What's up with you and pretty boy over there?" Damian said motioning his head towards Trevor.

"I'm his mate." They raised an eyebrow.

"You know about werewolves?"

"Now I do."

They shrugged it off. "What you been up to?"

"Nothing really sleeping you know." I said shrugging and taking Damian's soda and drinking it.

"You know you could put those lips somewhere else to."

For that he received another growl from a distance , again I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah on Trevor's lips." Damian groaned causing me the quiet guy and Troy to laugh.

"I'm mad at you now." He said angrily.

I giggled. "So." He groaned again.

Me and Troy were laughing. The next thing I knew I was over a shoulder.

"Hey." I yelled.

"Hi Mya."

"T-ravis".I said giggling.

"Mya you stink. "

"Shut up you stink ." I giggled.

"Hmm, why are you so happy."

"I have a mate and where are we going?"

"Who's this?"

"Trevor."

"Gasp. I don't believe you."

"Well it's true."

"Prove it "

"How?"

"Kiss him."

"No."

"Okay fine like I said he's not."

"He is."

"Is not."

"Is."

"Not."

"Your annoying."

"But you love me."

"Shut up."

"No."

"Okay I'll do it."

"I win."

"Just shut up and bring me back to him " He chuckled.

We walked back talking about random things. He slid me over his shoulder onto Trevors lap. I looked up at him and he wiggled his eyebrows I rolled my eyes. I looked at Trevor who was talking to Paige.

Travis sat beside us looking at me shaking his head. I rolled my eyes.

I looked up at Trevor and cupped his cheek in my hand and turned his face to me. He looked into my eyes then his eyes flickered to my lips then back up again . I just closed the space between us receiving gasps. I pulled away and began to giggle.

"What?" He asked.

"You taste like skittles." I said giggling. He chuckled and shook the bag in his hand. I rolled my eyes.

I looked at Travis who looked at me with amusement.

"Stupid Mya . "

"Stupid Travis ."

"Shut up. "

"No you shut up ."

"Shut don't go up. "

"Of course it don't cus' it goes in your face."

"In your face."

"No your face."

I jumped on Travis causing us both to roll. As we hit and bit each other back and forth. Laughing and arguing. We were pulled apart but continued to laugh.

"You two are ridiculous " Mason said laughing.

"Insepterables." Me and Travis said at the same time in a sing song voice.

"Thing one " He said in a sing song voice

"And Thing two." I joined him.

He got out of Chases grasp and I got out of Masons and we ran into each others arms.

"How I missed my little sister" I rolled my eyes.

"I missed my big sister too." That caused everyone to burst into laughter.

He let me go and shook his head mouthing. 'Revenge.' I rolled my eyes. 

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283 26 17
"You're a Shifter." This caught me off-guard. A Shifter? I had heard of them, thieves and criminals that are able to shift to the Other Realm using s...
38 0 25
Empire is saved, but the world is still in danger. Kairos Empire: I joined forces with my aunts to drive out the demon king, Uruk'Zu, but we lost Pho...
84 25 14
Her powers have no limits. *Sequel to Elemental* Crystiana 'Crys' Morale is 19 now and moving back to Florencia City. Where her life turned upside d...
651K 43.1K 49
[Exciting news! This story is now 100% free!] A young sorceress, sworn to protect life at all costs, must choose whether to sacrifice her humanity or...