The Lost

By fallingvp_

Losing daddy usually everyone would grief. Only she did and if losing him want bad enough everyday she would... More

Chapter One - Broke
Chapter Two - My New BestFriend
Chapter Three - Claiming.
Chapter Four - Daddys Girl
Chapter Five - Reaquainted
Chapter Six - Diffrenciation
Chapter Seven - Mine
Chapter Eight - Control
Chapter Nine - Apoligize
Chapter Ten - The Mistake
Chapter Eleven - Far Away From Home
Chapter Twelve - Chases P.O.V
Chapter Thirteen - Trip To Reality
Chapter Fourteen - His Little Soldier
ツ♥ ヽ(^。^)ノ ツ♡
Chapter Fifteen - Are You Okay?
Chapter Sixteen - Mine!
Chapter Seventeen - What happened?
Chapter Ninteen - Distractions
Chap. Twenty - Talking To The Moon
Chapt. TwentyOne - Retched Nightmares
Chap. Twenty Two. - Can't Be..
Chap. Twenty Three - This Is Who I Am
Chap. TwentyFour- Finding My Self
Chap. Twenty Five - Wake Up Call
Chap. Twenty-Six - Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty Seven- Trip Down Memory Lane
Chap. Twenty Eight- A Little Help Wont Hurt
Chap. Twenty Nine - Vendetta
Chap. Thirty - Santanas POV
Chap. ThirtyOne - Happiness

Chapter Eighteen - Daydreaming?

198 10 0
By fallingvp_

"Mya?" I felt shaken as I stared at myself. I could see her - me. Eyes a red as deep as blood. Hair so wild there's no possible way it could be tamed. She was whispering something but I just couldn't make it out. The more I felt like I was being shaken the more she'd disappear.

"Mya?" I heard it again but I felt fire against the side of my face. My head turned with impact of the blow and immediately I closed my eyes to fight back tears.

I heard only my heart beat and when I opened my eyes myself was gone. I was no longer in the hallway I stumbled upon now I was standing in the girls hallway. Paige in her door way. Crystal biting her nails beside me and in front of me a very pissed off Alisha. I composed my self once the red was gone from my eyesight I smacked her back.

"What the fuck Mya why'd you smack me? "

"Why'd you smack me?"

"You were whispering and shaking and your eyes turned so red they started to leak bloody tears you scared the hell out of me that's why I smacked you."

"Sorry. " I said looking down.

"Are you gonna tell me now?" She said as she sighed.

I sighed. This is so stressful. My heart is beating a mile a minute. So hard against my chest I feel my ribs are bruising. I can't tell them here. Ugh. My head is hurting so bad. I ran into Paiges room straight into the bathroom and threw up every thing inside my stomach.

I rinsed my mouth. Then gargled Listerine. Shaking as I held the sink. Trying to calm down but I couldn't.

"Mya are you okay?" I knew she was so close but yet sounded so far away.

*****

★Alisha's P.O.V☆

I ask her one question and she throws up. Something is wrong with her and I know it. I walked after her in the bathroom. She stood their holding the sink I could see brittle falling and the cracks in the marble. If she doesn't let go soon she will break the sink . Her hands are an electric blue while her eyes are a deep red. For once in my life I was scared. But she's my sister she wouldn't hurt me. - Intentionally.

"Mya? are you okay? "I asked keeping my voice steady.

"I need ." She stopped and looked into the mirror. I could have sworn her eyes rolled behind her head before she hovered over the toilet again.

"Is she okay? " Crystal asked. I shook my head.

"What do you need Mya?" I asked again .

She began to rinse her mouth with Listerine . She spit it out and rinsed her mouth out with water. "Trevor " She said softly as if she was unsure.

Me and Crystal gasped and turned towards Paige who already had her phone out. How she even heard Mya is beyond me.

☆Mya's POV ★

'Breathe Mya Breathe' Is all I could tell myself. I wasn't going to lose control of my emotions this time. I wasn't going to get trapped in my subconscious again. At least not without Santana.

I splashed water on my face continuously to calm me down. My body is over heating and an all to familiar headache is growing at my temples. My stomach is turning again. There's nothing else for me to throw up. I looked down at the water letting that be the only thing I hear. The light inside my hands are making the faucet water look like a pool.

I tried to slow my breathing. Listening to the water. I closed my eyes still gripping the sink like my life deepened on it. I let nothing at all run through my mind but the water fall in front of me.

Slowly arms slithered around my waist. By the butterflies in my stomach I knew who it was. He turned off the faucet and slowly grabbed my hands into his. I still kept my eyes closed as he entwined our fingers . He rested his chin on my shouldet as we began walking.

His hands held my waist with our fingers entwined. Slowly I opened my eyes to see the red fading away. My nausea subsided but the pain in my head was still there still I was slightly shaking .

"Mya I need you to calm down. " He whispered into my ear. I nodded.

"Mya?" I turned my head slowly to look at Alisha who looked utterly confused.

"I'll tell you." I said still trying to calm my shaking. She nodded. Paige closed the door and sat on the bed. Beside her sat Crystal and Alisha. Trevor sat on the couch with me on his lap still with our fingers entwined. He kissed my cheek and temple which slightly calmed my shaking and head ache.

I told them everything that has happened to me leaving only few things out . I told them about the phone call, the sickness, the switch in classes, the head aches, the daydream I had in the hall way. Even the dreams I've been having. By the time I was done I was crying and my head was buried into Trevor's chest as he hugged me tightly. This is terrible I never thought my life could get any worse then itwas.

He whispered soothing things into my ears as my sisters and Paige , Were crying and whispering and trying to comprehend what I just said. I couldn't quite understand what they were saying but I didn't really want to. I listened to Trevor's heart beat. As he whispered soothing things in my ear.  

*******

I don't remember falling asleep but  when I did wake up I had a arm protectively wrapped around my waist pulling me into their chest. I slowly sat up and the pain was all gone. I buried my head into my hands.

"Mya." She whispered sending a chill down my spine.

"I am coming for you." She continued I just started to shake as I began to feel so cold and trapped and surrounded and it was like every part of me erupted in aching pain.

"and I will find you. " My head began to hurt and I felt suffocated, I couldn't breath. I began to choke and as I hugged my body with everything I had in me.

I slowly looked around and no one was in here. I was in bed alone and in the room alone. The light was off and for once I couldn't see anything. I got up and walked to what I thought to be the bathroom.

I opened the door and turned on the light. Wanting to just wash away my hallucinations. But there she stood. Her head down her hair and body and clothes drenched in blood. The same blood that has covered the wall. In her hand a knife. Over her arms , wrists , and hands are many slices.

Slowly she lifted her head. Her face bruised and sliced . She gave me a crooked smile that made me feel sickness.

"And I will kill you. " She said followed by maniacal laughter as she disappeared . I shook rapidly and screamed that's all I could do.

****

I sat up cold sweating screaming and shaking. I looked around and everyone was looking at me. Trevor grabbed me protectively in his arms and I cried into his chest.

The door flew open. "Where the fuck is she!" I heard her yell angrily.

I got up and ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"You had another one?" She asked softly .I nodded.

"Santana I can't take it anymore it hurts so much, I .... I'm so scared I feel so vulnerable I feel so broken so hurt I haven't felt like that since I came here I don't want to go back to my old life I want to go on I want to forget about how much I suffered and it's eating at me and I just cant take it anymore she - she wants me dead.."

"I know... I know I heard it all."

"What how?" I whispered through sobs still clutching her for my dear life.

"You were calling me. I don't know if you knew it but you were. You opened your mind to me and I heard it. I could have watched but I already felt what you were feeling if I would have watched I wouldn't have been able to come to you "

"Ohh I didn't know." I said letting her go to walk back towards Trevor. Who was just sitting with his head in his hands.

She grabbed my hand. "Mya I am here for you. I will standing by you I will not let her hurt you. I will protect you with all I have. I will not let her get you." I nodded.

"She wants me dead then let her kill me." I said wiping my tears.

"Your not fucking dying you are all I have ." Trevor yelled. Standing up from the couch.

"Yeah she is not going to kill you who ever she is and what did you say Trevor?" Alisha added.

"We may not be on good terms but I love you no matter what your not going anywhere." Chloe added.

"Yeah I just started to get to know you and you already mean something to me I can't let that happen I'm sorry and hello Trevor sister right here ." Paige added. All there comments made my heart gain a few pounds.

"She is going to cry guys shut up." Santana yelled at them. I already felt tears in my eyes. Suddenly I was up in someone's arms and I had that fiery sensation flowing through my body as I cried in his chest . He sat on the the couch with my legs on either side of him as I cried on his chest.

"What is up with him and my sister last I checked they hated each other" Alisha added

"Mya is Trevor's mate." Paige said dreamily.. He is and I don't care because he is the only one that can help the pain I am feeling.

"Oh." Is all Alisha said.

"Mya we have to do something." Santana said sitting beside me.

"I know but I don't know what to do let her do it ." I said shaking my head as Trevor rubbed my back I felt Trevor tense up.

"She is not going to kill you I will not let her I will kill her myself if I have to."

"Who is she ?" Crystal asked trying to hide the fact that she was freaking out.

Santana looked at me then took a breath. Trevor's grip tightened on me as I began to shake again. My head throbbing and I felt completely nauseous.

"Your mother." 

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 0 19
Many centuries ago, an unspoken darkness swept across the land taking all that was light and pure in the world with it. Creatures of this darkness ro...
794 74 30
The world around us can be diverse in so many ways, but sometimes the most diverse way is a way we may never have known possible. And that is a secre...
210 30 30
"Then breathe. Really breathe. In and out. You're somewhere where thousands of your ancestors have stood before you, to travel between worlds. This p...
2.4K 111 102
Six high school students looks like anyone else acts like anyone else but are capable of things no one else is. They learnt from a young age no one t...