Beware of the football team...

By blahsydney

'There's something weird about this school.' More

Beware of the football team....
Beware of the football team.. Chapter 2
Beware of the football team... Chapter 3
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 4
Beware of the Football team.... Chapter 5
Beware of the Football team.... Chapter 6
Beware of the Football team.... Chapter 8
Beware of the Football team..... Chapter 9
Beware of the football team..... Chapter 10
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 11
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 12
Beware of the football team..... Chapter 13
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 14
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 15
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 16
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 17
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 18
Beware of the football team... Chapter 19
Beware of the football team... Chapter 20
Beware of the football team... Chapter 21
hot

Beware of the football team.... Chapter 7

93.9K 1.3K 215
By blahsydney

Chapter 7

"LEONA.." I heard someone yell. 

Who is that?

"LEONA!" The person pulled of the warmth of my body. I slowly opened my eyes. 

Xander.. I knew it. 

"Sleeping Beauty, Time for school." He smiled at me, and I just glared at him.

He just walked out of my new dorm room. I'm quite sad that i'm not gonna see Heaven anymore. I should probably use my cell phone to call her, I guess we can use our phones, but they monitor the phones so i can't do anything stupid. Thank god I brought my phone just in case. 

I went to my closet and got dressed into sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. Who gives? I'm not slut that's gonna try to impress people with my style of clothes. 

I walked out of my room to find Shadow and Xander sitting at the table and eating.

"There's food on the counter, eat whatever you want.." Shadow said eating his bacon. 

"Thanks," I ran to the counter like a fat person would run for food. 

I put eggs and sausage on my plate and made it to my favorite…. BACON! I reached for the Bacon and a snached the bacon from my reached. I turned at my head to find Xander smirking and eating the bacon that was suppose to be mine. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed at him. "That was suppose to be mine!" 

He just laughed and went back to the table an sat down.  I walked next to Shadow and sat next to him. 

I ate all my food, and decided to walk to my old dorm so I can meet Heaven and we can walk to our lockers. 

Before I left, Shadow came running up to me. 

"Oh by the way, the football team is having their game tonight. You should come and watch us." He smiled and shooed me away. 

I just laughed, and started to walk towards my old dorm. 

It took about 5 mintues to get their but finally I made it to my old dorm. I used my key I still had and opened the door. I peeked in to make sure no one was doing anything. 

I slowly walked in and walked into the TV and saw Heaven and Brett talking. I quickly backed out but my back ran into something hard. 

I heard something vibrate on my back and arms wrap about my waist. The person but there face in my croak of my neck and breathed in deeply. 

I started moving to get out of this persons grip and it just growled. Not a soft growl, but a loud angry growl. 

Loud footsteps started coming towards us, and I saw heaven and her eyes went wide. She gasped. Brett came to Heaven and grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him. He looked at us and glared. 

"Seth, Let go of her.." He said kinda looking worried. 

SETH!? I should of known that. He would be the only one to growl and grab me. 

Seth just growled again and all the sudden I flipped around to face him and he roughly pressed his lips against mine. I gasped at the hardness and passionate kiss it was. It was filled with lust and love. I don't know what was taken over my body but I could not get out of this, my body was like calling for him. My mind says no stop but my body can't stop.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME..? 

He suddenly pulled my body extremely close to and i started to sruggle and he growled and let go. I started back away and he just contained to walk closer to me trapping me between me and the wall. 

"Seth, Just let her go and talk to her.." I heard Brett say to him. 

I looked up and saw his eyes were black. Pure Black. At that moment, I was scared shitless. I touched his stomach and trailed down them, Did i mention that he had godly abs. I looked at him again and his eyes were back to normal. I was releived. 

"We need to talk.." He said whispering into my ears. 

"Seth, you need to do that later cause me and Leona have to get to school.." I heard Heavens voice say to me and then she came up to me and grabbed me out of Seth's grip and dragged me. Brett stood in front of Seth so he wouldn't come after me. What is wrong with this kid? 

"Leona, After the game meet me at my dorm.. I know you know where it is cause I knew you were eavesdropping on me last night.." He said and I knew he had a smirk on his face. 

"Wait, I stopped and I looked at Heaven. WHy not during the game?" I looked at him, confused. 

"Because I will be playing, I'm the quarterback." He said to me locking his strong eyes with me smirking.

"I knew that," I rolled my eyes and conturined to walk…

----After School right before the game…

The day went by very slow. Even though I had only like 3 classes it felt like they were like 3 hours each. The most thing that sucked too was none of my brothers were in my classes and Heaven wasn't in any either. So, I was a complete loner. Lunch, well let's just say.. Seth and his boys did not bother us, Thank god. But he was by his table. It had my brothers there and they had their jersey's on. 

Seth looked so hot, he had dress pants on… WHAT AM I SAYING?! 

LEONA STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a knock at the door suddenly caught my attention. I looked up and called for the person to come in. I hoped it wasn't some crazy person…. like….. SETH. 

The door flew open and there showed Heaven dressed up in the schools collars purple and gold. I looked down at myself, I had a white shirt on. I had no school spirt at all. 

She was smiling and all the sudden her eyes went over my body… her face turned into a frown. She must of noticed my school sprit. 

"Well, You need to change and wear some of the schools colors or you'll look like a fool showing up to the game.." She said with a good point. 

"This schools really into school sprit are they?" I said sarsically. 

She glared at me, "We need to support our team.." 

"Who cares no ones really important to me on the team," I said grabbing my bag and heading towards the door to the hallway.

"Um Excuse me, Brett is on the team.. Your brothers are.. and Seth is.." She said running after me. I felt her hands go around my wrist and pull me back. 

She went to the couch and I saw a bag.. I swear I did not see that on her when she came in. She pulled out a purple and gold jersey that had the number 35 on there. I was very curious who this number belonged too. I will find out when I got to the game. 

"Just in case, I brought some extra sprit clothes for you.." She said giving me the 'HAHAH PAY BACK'

"Let's get me dressed up and let's leave.." I said while breathing out loudly. 

"OKAY!" She said excited and pulled me into my bedroom…

She dressed me up and put spirt makeup on. After we were done we headed to the game. 

Me and Heaven were walking outside towards the football field. I was expecting it to be a regular one when I saw the sky lighted up. What the heck? 

The lights kept on getting lighter and lighter when we got closer and closer. We reached a brick wall with huge doors, and she opened them and my eyes went into shock. 

THIS FOOTBALL FIELD LOOKED SO FUCKING AWESOME!

The statium was filled with noise it was so loud. I looked around it looked like a million dollar field. It was so colorful and the seats look really comfortable. We got our seats and walked to the first row, we had V.I.P seats. I guess Seth gave Heaven them. I looked around the stadium, it was like my states football stadium. It was bigger then the dallas stadium, it had to have over like 50,000 seats probably like 100,000. 

Weridly, all the seats were pretty much full. This football team must be pretty popular here. 

All the sudden the the stadium went silent. 

"LADIES AND GENTALMAN WE PRESENT YOU NUMBER 35!" The announcer came on and said. 

Everyone stood up yelling and screaming. Cheering for this person, some people had mention saying ROYAL GO ROYAL… I was so confused… I looked down at my Jersey. I had number 35! Number 35 came running onto the field. I couldn't see his face cause even with the V.I.P seats it was still to far away, so I looked at the big screen. 

Number 35 was Seth. Was royal the team or something? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 272 32
Hayley Edwards goes to school. Like any other teenager. But what she doesn't know is that there is some sinister activity going on at the school. Mr...
91.2K 2.4K 28
140 0 10