Always by your side (Cloud St...

By chasy2804

Okay this is not my drawing or picture it belongs to someone else. You, Cloud, and Tifa known each other sinc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
An New Journey

Chapter 14

724 10 0
By chasy2804

(Y/n)'s POV

Tifa was able to get me, Lukas, Aerith, and Cloud to get to Barret and the others. Lukas was still breathing heavily behind my back before I heard Tifa started talking to us, "Dropping a whole plate... just like that." Tifa said to us or by herself. Me, Cloud, Lukas, and Aerith heard the pain in Tifa's voice before she started talking to herself, "No. No way." Tifa said to herself but she sounded angry and she took off running. Aerith looks at Tifa before she sticks her hand out for Tifa, "Tifa!" Aerith yelled out for Tifa's name out.

Me and Cloud looked at each other before we started to follow after them, but of course having Lukas on my back was a little hard and of course I might been pregnant with Cloud's kids. I didn't stop at all because I couldn't just do nothing, I had to keep going. Me and Cloud looked at Tifa before we see her looking around before we hear Aerith gasp in fear, "Please! Let us through!" Aerith yelled out in a panic tone. At first there was nothing but that's when we see this other ghost that is wearing a long black or gray robes. I noticed a bench, so I took off to the bench before I placed Lukas on the bench before I started to grabbed my sword behind my back.

Cloud did the same thing but I noticed Cloud tried to slash at the ghost but it was blocking his attacks, "What are you!?" Cloud asked the ghost. The ghost started to move anyway from Cloud, I was looking at the ghost before I started to aim my sword at the ghost before I started yelling at the ghost, "Answer his question!" I yelled at ghost. The ghosts were around us before we hear Aerith called our names out, "Cloud, Tifa, (Y/n)! We have to get past, whatever it takes!" Aerith said to us. I actually agree with Aerith on this situation, "Yeah, let's go!" I yelled back Aerith. All four of us started to attack the ghost, Cloud was using his sword to slash at the ghost before he used a fire materia but it looked like ghost wasn't fazed by the materia.

I started to slash my sword at the ghost before I started to spin around with one sword in my hand before I was able to get some good hits on the ghost. Tifa started to punch the ghost with her fist before she got trapped by the ghost. Me and Aerith looked at each other before we started to attack them, Aerith was using some kind of power to hit the ghost while I was using my lightning materia on my sword. The ghost finally got away from Tifa before I grabbed her hand to pull her away from the ghost before I let go of her hand before I switched my weapon to my bow and arrow before I started running towards the ghost before I aimed my arrow at the ghost before I used a lightning materia on the ghost before I started to shoot my arrow at the ghost.

The ghost did not like that because it started to go on a attack on me, I waited for the impact but it never came because Cloud was blocking the ghost from attacking me. Cloud looks at me before asking me, "You okay?" Cloud asked me. I looked at Cloud before telling him, "Yeah, thanks to you." I said to Cloud with a small smile on my face before it drop down when I noticed Tifa had her fist out again before telling us, "There's too many!" Tifa yelled at us. Tifa was punching and kicking the ghost but the ghost was dodging her attacks before the ghosts started leaving us to head towards the pillar. I put my weapon away before I picked up my little brother behind my back before I started walking back towards to Cloud.

Me and Cloud noticed Aerith has her hands closed to her chest, "Aerith?" Me and Cloud call out her name, but Aerith put her arms down before looking at all of us before telling us, "Come on!" Aerith yelled at us. Tifa just nods at this before me and Cloud started running towards the pillar but of course we had to get there from sector 7, but once we got to sector 7. We see people outside looking scared, "What you got!? Come on!" A voice yelled out. The voice was so recognizable that we know it was Barrett's yelling. Tifa started to gasp in fear before we looked at the direction of where Barrett's voice was coming from, "That's Barret!" Tifa yelled out. We hear screaming from the pillar, I noticed Lukas was groaning because of hearing Barret's yelling and of course the screaming was coming from Wedge.

Explosion happened before we see Wedge falling down from the pillar, "Wedge!" Me, Cloud, and Tifa yelled out Wedge name. Wedge grabbed something out of his pocket before he pulled out a grappling hook before he aimed it somewhere but whatever Wedge was aiming at on the pillar was able to stop him from falling all the way down but whatever happened next was coming down fast because Wedge let go of his grappling hook before he fell down on the ground.

All four of us started running towards to Wedge. Me and Cloud got close to Wedge's body before we started to check up on him, "You okay!?" Me and Cloud asked Wedge at the same time. Wedge was trying to get up but he looked so weak and tired, "Cloud... (Y/n)... It's Shrina! They're trying to take out the pillar!" Wedge said to us. Me and Cloud were trying to help Wedge, "We know." We said to Wedge. Wedge was trying to get up, "I have to go back— Barret and the others are still—" Wedge didn't get a chance to finish his sentence before me and Cloud interrupt him, "Stop!" Me and Cloud yelled at Wedge.

Me and Cloud got up before we looked at Tifa and Aerith before Cloud started talking to them, "Stay with Wedge. Me and (Y/n) are going up." Cloud said to Aerith and Tifa. Cloud looks at me before I started walking towards to Aerith before telling her, "Aerith, please take care of Lukas for me. Make sure Shrina doesn't go near him, I can't lose my little brother now. Tifa I need you to take care of my little brother as well, I trust you two to watched over him and Wedge." I said to both Aerith and Tifa. I took Lukas off of my back before I let Aerith take Lukas and I help her put Lukas behind her back as well.

Aerith looks at me before telling me, "You know can count on me (Y/n), I promise to keep your brother safe." Aerith said to me.  Tifa was looking at me before telling me, "I promise to, (Y/n). I will make sure that nothing happens to Lukas, don't worry (Y/n), I knew you for a long time and of course knowing your siblings as well." Tifa said to me. I didn't turned around because I was following Cloud but I just told both Aerith and Tifa, "Take care, you guys." I said to both Aerith and Tifa. Me and Cloud were about to open the gate door but not before we hear Wedge talking to us, "I'm going too! I can still fight!" Wedge said to us.

Me and Cloud turned around to look at Wedge, we see Wedge trying to get up but he was still having a hard time doing it, "Biggs, he— They we're shooting at me and he—" Wedge didn't get a chance to finish his sentence before he started feel pain in his chest before Tifa started talking to him, "Wedge, please. Let Cloud and (Y/n) handle it." Tifa said to Wedge. Aerith started walking towards to Wedge before she got down and tried to help him as well, but not forgetting about Lukas, "Don't worry. I'll patch him and Lukas up." Aerith said to us. Tifa and Aerith started to help Wedge up, Aerith was also making sure that Lukas doesn't fall off of Aerith's back.

We heard something rumble coming from the pillar, "Hang on, guys! Help us coming!" Wedge yelled out to his friends. Me and Cloud noticed those ghost again and this time they are floating up to the pillar, "What the hell...?" I whisper to myself. I looked at Cloud to see him have a piss off look on his face, I felt the same way that Cloud was feeling. Cloud turned around to look at Wedge before he started talking to him, "Wedge—listen to me and (Y/n). You stay here with them." Cloud said to Wedge with a serious tone in his voice. Me and Cloud took off to the gate door before I opened the gate door and Cloud came in as well before I closed the gate door.

Cloud looks at me before he did a head motion to me that we have to go, so we started running upstairs before we hear voices of security officers, "Ah, for the love of...I'm getting sick of this. Don't they have anything to do?" The security officer asked to his buddy of his, "Tell me about it. You see how hard we got hit over here?" The second security officer asked his buddies, "Shit. What's wrong with these people?" The security officer asked to his buddies of his.

Me and Cloud didn't listen to much of them because we were squeezing through this little tight space before we see security officers were talking to each other. I looked at Cloud before I started talking to him, "We don't have to sneak through them, we have to fight our way through." I said to Cloud. Cloud looks at me before telling me, "Yeah, you're right." Cloud said to me. Me and Cloud got out of the tight space before we started charging at the security officers, "What the—? Avalanche!?" The security officer asked in shock. Me and Cloud didn't pay attention because Cloud was slashing at the security officer while I was using my sword as well because using materia would be kinda pointless for these security officers because the fight was like over in seconds.

Cloud looks at me before we started running upstairs again but once we got up here, we hear something crash before we hear security officer talking to us, "Bastards just keep coming! Don't think you two are gonna get away with this!" We heard the security officer yelled at us. We noticed one of the security officers was holding a big shield to protect himself from us, "Shit. We need to get rid of his shield. Cloud you keep him busy, while I attack from behind." I said to Cloud. Cloud looks at me before telling me, "Copy that. Also, (Y/n) be careful." Cloud said to me. I just wink at Cloud before I started running to get the guy from behind. Cloud was keeping security officer distracted before I started to used my fire materia to hit the security officer.

Another security officer was behind Cloud before I could yelled at Cloud. The security officer shock Cloud with a stan rode, I started running towards the security officer before I started to jump over Cloud before I kick the security officer down. Luckily, the security officer didn't get back up before I started to focus on Cloud, "You alright?" I asked Cloud with a concern tone. Cloud was starting to move now before he looks at me before telling me, "Yeah, I am fine. Thanks." Cloud said to me. I just gave Cloud a kiss on his cheek before we started running upstairs again but not forgetting to heal up first.

Once me and Cloud finish healing up, we started walking upstairs before we were on another floor, we see those ghost again and this time there were two ghost that were around someone. We looked closely at the person on the floor, we see it was Biggs that was on the floor, me and Cloud started running towards to Biggs but before we could, we see the ghost was blocking both me and Cloud's way. The ghost was moving it's empty face near our faces before looking at my stomach before the ghost could go near my stomach. I pointed my guns at the ghost before telling the ghost, "Don't even try it." I said to the ghost with a pissed off tone. The ghost looks at me before it started floating away from me before the ghost buddies started floating away with the first ghost.

Me and Cloud didn't pay attention because our focus was on Biggs now, "Biggs!" Me and Cloud called out Biggs name out. We started running to him before we noticed he started to chuckle a bit before he looks at us, "You both made it...though...I might not." Biggs said to us with a weak tone in his voice. Biggs was still looking at us before he started talking to us, "Hey. Is Wedge..." Biggs was taking a breath from talking before Cloud started talking to Biggs, "Don't worry. He'll bounce back." Cloud said to Biggs. Biggs started to making pain noises before telling us, "That's...good to hear. Could've used some extra padding myself." Biggs said to us before he started coughing.

Me and Cloud held Biggs shoulders before I started talking to him, "Don't talk." I said to Biggs. Biggs was coughing again before he looks at me before telling me, "It's...pretty bad up there." Biggs said to me. Biggs grabs Cloud's hand before he looks at me and Cloud before he started talking to us, "Cloud. (Y/n). Promise me. Don't let it be for nothing." Biggs said to us. Me and Cloud looked at each other before Cloud used his other hand to hold Biggs hand before telling him, "We won't." Cloud said to Biggs. I looked at Biggs before telling him, "None of us, won't let your death be in vain." I said to Biggs. Biggs was still looking at us before telling us, "You're a good man and woman." Biggs said to us. Me and Cloud looked at each other before we noticed Biggs was talking to us, "Giving me that...that comfort." Biggs said to us.

Biggs let his hand down on the floor before he looks back at us, "Oh. One more thing. The Leaf House. It's an orphanage. In the...Sector 5 slums. The kids...they're great. I used to visit—" Biggs didn't get a chance to finish his sentence because he started coughing again.  I thought Cloud was going to care about kids but I noticed he started to nod his head a 'no' before he started talking to Biggs, "That, you'll have to do yourself." Cloud said to Biggs.  I felt my hear kinda drop from this because if Cloud noticed that I am pregnant with his child, he might leave me or ditch me to not deal with a child in this world.  Biggs looks at Cloud before telling him, "Lemme guess...not a fan of kids." Biggs said to Cloud.  I was waiting for Cloud's responds of what he would say, "No." Cloud said to Biggs.

That's when my heart finally drop of Cloud's responds, I didn't want to say anything to Cloud because I am scared of telling Cloud that I am pregnant with his child.  Biggs was looking at me before asking me, "(Y/n), what about you? Do you like kids?" Biggs asked me.  I just looked at Biggs before telling Biggs, "I don't know." I muttered out to Biggs.  Biggs looks at me before telling me, "(Y/n), do you like kids or not?" Biggs asked me again.  I looked at Biggs before telling him, "I don't know Biggs." I said to Biggs again.

Biggs just looks at me and Cloud before telling us, "But you two have...so much in common." Biggs said to us.  Me and Cloud looked away from Biggs before I noticed Biggs was touching Cloud's face or hair before Biggs lower his hand down before telling us, "Good luck...Cloud and (Y/n). Our future...is in your hands." Biggs said to us.  Biggs just gives us a thumbs up before he moves his hand down before he moves his head away from us before he closed his eyes.  Cloud look like he wanted to cry but he didn't want to show his emotions in front of me or Biggs, "It isn't over." Cloud said to himself.  Cloud helps me up from the floor before we started walking away from Biggs.

Cloud's responds still made my heart hurt because Cloud doesn't want to deal with any kids at all.  I made sure to not mention that I am pregnant with his kid.  Me and Cloud started running a bit before we started climbing up the ladder.

Time skip Cloud's POV

(Y/n) was a little quiet after we were talking to Biggs, I tried asking her if she is okay but she made up a lie that I know she isn't telling the truth me.  (Y/n) was walking upstairs before I started walking next to (Y/n) but before I could say anything to her, we see a light pointing at our eyes.  Me and (Y/n) cover our eyes with our arms before we hear a helicopter was near us on the stairs.

Me and (Y/n) kept looking at the helicopter before we hear a familiar voice that me and (Y/n) remember, "Testing, testing... Attention, Avalanche scum! We know all about your evil plans to destroy the pillar. But the Turks—ahem! But Shrina—that's us—won't let you get away with it! So go crawl back into whatever hole you crawled out of, or something! That ought do it, right?" We heard the voice said to us.  The helicopter light was pointing at us before we noticed the guns were pointed at us.  (Y/n) was looking at me before telling me, "We need to run before that gun could shoot at us." (Y/n) said me.  I just nod at her before we wait for the right moment before we started running upstairs once the gunshots go off from the helicopter.

Once we made it upstairs we hide for cover.  (Y/n) was looking at me before she started to pant a bit before I noticed that she was holding her stomach with her hand but before I could say anything to her, I was looking behind me to check if the helicopter was behind us.  The helicopter was shooting at our cover, "Not good." I muttered to myself.  (Y/n) was looking at me before she started talking to me, "Cloud, I just to let you know if we don't make it, I just want to let you that I am—" (Y/n) didn't get a chance to finish her sentence before the gunshots went off and started shooting at our covered before something explode behind us.  Me and (Y/n) turned around to see something fall down.

Aerith's POV

Wedge is trying to me and Lukas to Seventh Heaven to get Marlene to safely but this guys are not letting us go.  I was able to get Wedge some confidence to help everyone and I started yelling at everyone to get out of sector 7 before I started running towards to Seven Heaven while I was holding Lukas behind my back.  Lukas started talking to me, "Aerith, you need to make sure that you won't tell anyone or my sister, but me and my older brother Jake didn't get captured from Shrina but we were working with another group of people and of course we were trying to destroy the pillar as well or get more evidence from all of this crap." Lukas said to me.

Lukas keep talking to me, "Aerith, I just got separated from them because something happened, also that I haven't ate in three days and I am so tired of this but Shrina didn't do this to me.  I was just separated from my older brother and the group we were with." Lukas said to me.  I just started talking to Lukas, "Lukas it's okay, but you have to tell your sister something because she needs you and your older brother." I said to Lukas.

Little time skip still Aerith's POV

I was able to get me and Lukas into the seventh heaven bar before I started looking around the building before we head crying.  I was looking around the bar before I was able to find Marlene, "You're Marlene, right?" I asked the little girl with has short hair and a pink dress on, "Who...who are you?" Marlene asked me.

I started to back away a bit to let Marlene see me and Lukas, "I'm...a friend! Of Tifa's!" I said to Marlene before I smiled at her.  Marlene was looking at me before she asked me, "Um... Where is she?" Marlene asked me.  I got down on my knees before telling Marlene, "Right now, she's with Cloud and (Y/n) and the others." I said to Marlene.  Marlene move a little closer to me before asking me, "Daddy, too?" Marlene asked me.  I looked at Marlene before telling her, "You mean Barret? Yep. He's there too." I said to Marlene.  Marlene got up from her hiding spot before she asked me, "Wait... Daddy's not coming home?" Marlene asked me.

I looked at Marlene before telling her, "Not yet. That's why I came to find you. Tifa asked me to. She said, 'Take care of Marlene.' The thing is, this place isn't safe now. I'm gonna take you somewhere safer, okay?" I asked Marlene.  Marlene started to whimper a bit before she started ask me something, "Are they gonna destroy the bar? Are they gonna destroy our house?" Marlene asked me.  I opened my arms wide open for Marlene to hug me.

Marlene started walking towards to me before I pulled Marlene into a hug before Lukas started to move his hand to touch Marlene's head before I feel Lukas started to move his head down to my shoulder, "I know it's hard. Just remember, you still have your daddy.  You can build a new house together.  Anywhere." I said to Marlene.  I started to pulled away from Marlene before telling her, "Shall we go?" I asked Marlene.  Marlene started to cry before hugging me before I started hugging her closed to me before she started crying.

Cloud's POV

Me and (Y/n) didn't move from our spot because we knew if we move the helicopter could shot at any of us, I kept thinking of what was (Y/n) trying to tell me before she got interrupted by the helicopter, "(Y/n), what were you talking about before we got interrupted?" I asked (Y/n).  (Y/n) was looking at me before she started to feel uneasy before she started talking to me, "Cloud, promise me you won't get mad or upset at me?" (Y/n) asked me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "(Y/n) whatever it is, I will never be mad at you. I promise." I said to (Y/n).

(Y/n) looked at me before telling me, "Well, few hours ago that we did together just you and me. Well, when the ghost took me and Aerith away from you and Tifa.  I was by myself and that's when I noticed that those ghost were looking at my stomach before they started to show me something to me, but—" (Y/n) didn't get a chance to finish her sentence because she noticed Tifa was running up the stairs before she noticed the helicopter started shooting at Tifa.  (Y/n) got out of cover before she started to help Tifa, so I decided to help Tifa, "Cloud! (Y/n)!" Tifa yelled out our names.

Me and (Y/n) grabbed Tifa's hand before we hid behind a wall behind us.  I looked back at Tifa before I started talking to her, "What the hell!?" I asked Tifa.  Tifa looks at me and (Y/n) before giving us a smile, "Nice catch!" Tifa said to us.  (Y/n) looks at Tifa before telling her, "You're crazy!" (Y/n) said to Tifa.  Tifa looks at us before telling us, "Just like you two. So suck it up, 'cause I'm not leaving." Tifa said to us.  (Y/n) took off running before me and Tifa followed her to avoid the helicopter together, 'I wanna know what (Y/n) was trying to say to me?' I asked myself.  I looked at (Y/n) before asking her, "(Y/n) what were you trying to say to me again?" I asked (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before telling me, "It can wait, right now we need to do this first before we could talk, but I would like to talk to you alone." (Y/n) said to me.

I just nod my head to her before we started climbing up the ladder before we started to get away from this crap.

Time skip (Y/n)'s POV

After we spoke with Jessie and seeing her look tired and weak.  The hardest part was to see her die in front of us especially Tifa.  The three of us started running upstairs before we hear Barret started screaming before we felt the stairs started rumble a bit before we hear Barret again, "I ain't done with you yet! You hear me!? Think you can come up in here—do what you want—and we're gonna take it!?" Barret yelled out.  Barret was still shooting his gun arm at the helicopter.

Tifa started running towards to Barret but she stopped because the helicopter started shooting at Tifa but me and Cloud use our swords to block the bullets from hitting Tifa.  Me and Cloud took off running to Barret's cover before Cloud started talking to Barret, "Still alive and kicking?" Cloud asked Barret.  Barret started telling us, "Damn right! Leadin' man sticks around till the credits roll!" Barret said to us.  Tifa was running to me and Cloud before she stopped at us before we hear Barret started talking to us, "Though we gotta keep moving if we wanna make it that far. You ready?" Barret asked us.  Me and Cloud looked at Barret before telling him, "Yup." We said to Barret.  Bullets were shooting at us before we got away from our cover.

Me and Cloud heard another helicopter before we turn around to see Reno was on the helicopter looking at us, "You!" Me and Cloud growled at Reno.  Reno looks at me and Cloud before he started to chuckle a bit, "It's nothing personal...bitch!" Reno yelled at us.  Reno started to jumped down to us, but Cloud used his sword to block Reno's attack.

I started to used my materia on Reno but he just chuckles at us before he jumps away from us.  Reno started typing something on the computer before me and Cloud could hit Reno.  Reno started to pushed us away from him, but me and Cloud didn't give up before Tifa and Barret started to help us out.  Reno was hard to fight, but of course we were so close to getting Reno but we hear him started talking to us, " Stubborn little shitbirds, ain'tcha!" Reno asked us.

Reno took off running and of course his buddy of his started to take over.  Reno came back as well before we started attacking Reno and his partner but it was so much chaos that I felt my stomach started to hurt before I see Reno started to attack me.  I just moved out of the way before I started to aim my guns at Reno and Rude before I started to used my fire materia and of course making sure that I summon a Fat Chocobo to help us in battle. 

All of us were able to stop Rude and Reno, I had to take a break before Tifa started running towards to the machine to stop it, while Cloud and Barret were making sure that both Rude and Reno don't do anything dumb.  My stomach started to hurt a bit before I started to throw up on the floor and the weird thing is that I am not into 2 weeks pregnant or 3 days because that's when females started throwing up happens when women are pregnant, but just a few hours.  Cloud must've noticed me puke on the floor before we noticed those ghost again and this time they are surrounding us.

The ghost started coming to close to my stomach before I used my guns to shoot at the ghost, "Move!" Cloud yelled out at all of us.  We heard Tifa gasp in fear, "Tifa!" Me and Cloud yelled out at the same time.  I noticed the ghost that are still surrounded by me started to lift me, "What the hell!?" I yelled out in shock.  Cloud must've heard my voice because he looks up to see the ghosts were lifting me up, I looked at Cloud before telling him, "Forget about me, help Tifa and stop Rude!" I yelled at Cloud.  Cloud was hesitant but he agreed before he tried to hit Rude, but Rude just dodged Cloud's attack.

Cloud was going to get Rude but that's when Tifa yelled out at Cloud, "Cloud!" Tifa yelled out.  Cloud looks at Tifa before he helps her up, I feel the ghost started to drop me before I started screaming.  Cloud must've heard my screaming because I was falling down real fast, "(Y/n)!" Cloud yelled at my name.  I thought I was going to die and of course Cloud wasn't going to know that I am pregnant with his kid.  I felt arms catch me in bridal style before I noticed Cloud was the one that save me, "Thanks Cloud." I whispered to him.  Cloud just gives me a small smile before telling me, "You're welcome." Cloud said to me.

Cloud puts me down on the floor before all of us started running towards the machine to tried to stop it, "What do we do!?" Tifa asked us in a panic.  The machine show us a screen of a man that looks kinda familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it, "Nothing. There is nothing you can do now." The man said to us.

Tifa looks at man with a upset face before she yells at the man, "You can't do this!" Tifa yelled out at the man.  There was another voice yelling at Tifa, "Tifa! I found Marlene!" Aerith yelled out at Tifa.  Aerith was looking at screen but I don't see if Lukas is behind her back, "Marlene? My Marlene!? What did you do with her!?" Barret asked Aerith or the guy.  Me and Cloud looked at each other before we asked Aerith, "Where are you!?" Me and Cloud asked Aerith.  Aerith was going to answer but a security officer step in the screen to look at his boss, "Aerith, where's Lukas!? Where's my little brother!?" I asked Aerith with a little worried tone.

Aerith was pulled away from the screen before the man started talking to us, "Your activisties unwillingly brought you into contact with the Ancient, who is now back in our custody where she belongs. For this, you have my sincerest gratitude. Alas, the sector in which you stand has been condemned." The man said to us.  Me and Cloud looked at each other in confused before we muttered out, "Ancient?" Me and Cloud muttered out.  Aerith started yelling at us, "Run! You have to go now!" Aerith yelled out at us.  The man had a creepy smile on his face before he started to asked Aerith, "And where exactly do you expect them to go?" The man asked Aerith. 

The man was looking at me before he started talking to me, "So you're the sister of this boy here?" The man asked me.  The man picked up my little brother before showing me that he looked like hell right now, I started feel rage in me before I could do anything.  I feel both Cloud and Tifa holding my arms to make sure that I don't anything dangerous, "(Y/—(Y/n)...?" Lukas called my name out in a weak tone.  I felt my eyes were going to cry but I didn't want to show myself as a weak person, "This boy here has been nothing but trouble including his other group that was trying to destroy us, but great news was that him and his other group got separated.  The older brother tried to go back for his little brother but he was too late to save his little brother in time." The man said to me.

I started to go off real quick, "You son of a bitch! You're the one who did all of this!" I yelled out at the man.  The man just chuckles at this before telling me, "With what evidence do you have girl?" The man asked me with a smirk on his face.  I was so mad that I yelled at him, "You liar!" I yelled out at the man.  Cloud was holding my arm real tight before I feel his other hand touch my shoulder.  The man just smiles at all of us before he hang up the call, "Aerith!" "Lukas!" Me and Cloud yelled out together.  The plate started to explode and we started running for us to get out of here.

Luckily Barret was able to get us a way out of here before we started running as fast as we can.  Barret was using one zip line.  Tifa started running towards to Barret before they took off.  Luckily, there was another one so me and Cloud grabbed it before we zipped down to get away from here.  Cloud wrapped his other hand around my waist before I used my other arm to wrap one arm around his neck before we see a lot of explosive happening to us.

The next thing that happened was we black out.

Cloud's POV

I opened my eyes to see that we are in sector 6, but I noticed that Tifa was out, but I don't where (Y/n) was at.  I decided to help Tifa first before going to help (Y/n).  Tifa stay silent before we started walking and crawling down and we started to look for Barret and (Y/n), I noticed (Y/n) was on the floor but her back was on ground and she has one hand on her stomach like she was protecting something on her stomach.  Me and Tifa hear Barret yelling for Marlene and his friends names out.  I started to help (Y/n) up, but I picked her up in bridal style, I hear her breathing before I noticed her (e/c) eyes were looking at my eyes, "You okay?" I asked (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before telling me, "Yeah, just tired, upset, and also I want to break down right now but I can't because I can't risk losing it." (Y/n) said to me.

Once (Y/n) said that last sentence I started to get confused with this before asking her, "(Y/n), what do you mean, 'I can't risk losing it'?" I asked (Y/n).  (Y/n) looks at me before I see her blush in embarrassment before she started whispering to me, "Cloud, I will tell you when we are our by ourselves. I promise, please don't be mad at me." (Y/n) said to me.  I just nod my head at her before telling her, "(Y/n), whatever it is, I promise I won't get mad at you." I said to (Y/n) with a small smile on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 80 30
Taking place after the events of FINAL FANTASY VII: Advent Children, The Return of Sephiroth recounts the heroic story of Zack Strife, the eldest son...
45.9K 677 22
Disclaimer: none of these pics/ drawing are mine unless I say so, I do not own any of the characters they are simply from final fantasy 7!! Warnings:...
173 6 1
It's Cloud and Tifa's first anniversary, and a distant memory triggers something special. Cover art by @centaurii on Twitter Final Fantasy VII, Adven...
63.9K 1.5K 40
Growing up alongside Cloud and Tifa, Lailah Tenebris is a girl whose past is drenched in blood and plagued by death. As a descendant of Gaia, she use...