𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 /𝐉𝐢𝐤𝐨�...

By -xpreso-

"Bring him inside" "Dad, it will ruin my relationship with him you can't do this" "I don't fucking care" More

Love Affluence~
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
A/N Note
A/N note 2
A/N note 3

Chap 17

3.2K 170 46
By -xpreso-

"Are you really gonna sell this all?" Taehyung asked

"Of course tae I can't live like this I can still hear his voices calling me downstairs all the time shouting at me, I can still fucking hear us arguing all the time all the staffs laughing at us I can't ta-e it-s too ha-rd," Jimin said crying in his shoulders He knows the case ended Mr.Jeon got his punishment well he deserves to die but still he has to be in jail for lifetime his dad who was his everything is no more, He has to accept it and move on.

But what about jungkook and relationship? Thinking about jungkook made jimin weak all the time and his heart feels weak, He wants to be with him but also doesn't wanna face him because he knows that somewhere jungkook still loves his dad Because at last, he is his dad.

"Chim do what you like and feel because you know that I can feel you better than anyone I still miss my mom and dad it will take time everything will be fine but after selling this house live with me of let's go America and get settle their or I will teach you law-

"Jungkook, No I don't think I can't live without him tae he got no one now I can't leave him like that" Jimin said looking at Taehyung who just forgot about jungkook.

"Chim how, can you just explain it to me how will you?"

"I w-ill tae believe me, He means a lot to me I don't have any idea what he is doing right now alone and I am fucking scared EVERYTHING IS SO FUCKED UP" Taehyung immediately hugged jimin seeing him broking down again.

"I will call Jin Hyung and tell him to go look for jungkook don't worry we will go there tomorrow somethings are still left to tell him I will now turn off the lights it was a long day sleep now," Taehyung said making jimin lay down and turning off the lights.

"Please turn off the lights and leave," Jungkook said in an angry voice making Jin and Namjoon concerned about what he will do after they leave.

"Jungkook don't act like this, please-

"I KNOW HE WILL NEVER COME BACK HE GOT HIS CHANCE TO RUN AWAY FROM ME AND LIVE WITH HIS TAEHYUNG HE MUST BE HAPPY RUINING EVERYTHING-" Jungkook shouted in frustration and received a loud slap making namjoon gasp.

"Taehyung told us to go check on you because he was worried about you, Jungkook listen I don't know him that much but I know one thing he is better than you He is not like you, Your dad fucking killed his dad, His dad was innocent and he loved you like jimin you told us right? Still, you fucking chose your dad it's understandable  BUT STILL, HE CARES FOR YOU, THAT'S THE THING COVERS EVERYTHING" Jin said making everyone silent even Hoseok and yoongi who were standing outside.

Jungkook didn't utter a word and felt tears filling his eyes Jin hugged him knowing it's not that easy. "I don't want anyone but him please don't take him away ple-ase" Jin hugged him making him sleep. They turned off the lights and went downstairs.

"Everything was going so well," Namjoon said in a sad voice looking around the house which was filled with laughs, small arguments, and love now was all left dull.

"This is the part of life everyone has to face today or tomorrow," Jin said wiping his tears.

"But who knew that this part of their life will come because of each other" Hoseok said almost tearing up.

"Guys it's okay everything will be fine, Taehyung said he will come with jimin tomorrow he said he will take care of everything will be fine, Hobi let's go it's late Jin and Namjoon hyung  it's pretty late you should go too.

Time skip

Jimin's POV

I woke up carefully because tae was holding me I didn't want to wake him up, He must be tired after the case and all. I took a look at my phone it's been a while. As I opened it and saw the wallpaper of dad and me. It was the day in the car while we were on our way to meet Jungkook for the first time. Not again, please.

I felt someone hugging me from behind " It's Okay no more crying" Taehyung whispered in a soft voice what I did to deserve him.

"Sorry I woke you up"

"It's okay, Anyways get ready we have a lot of things to do today"

Jungkook's POV

"Jimin can you please turn off the alarm it's so irritating, I swear my head hurts" I heard the alarm ringing I was so tired so I just told jimin to turn it off but no replies came.

"Baby- I turned around and remembered I was alone. God knows why he is so effective.

The bed is so cold, I sighed and took a step out of my bed and took my towel it's the same towel. I smiled.

**flashback**

“I WANNA TAKE A BATH WITH YOU OPEN UP,” 

“Jungkook please don’t shout, I am requesting you,”

“Okay, I am not shouting, now open up”

“Now go and shower how much you wish”

“Jimin give me my towel,”

“Here take it,” Jimin said passing the towel out outside by his half hand.

Jungkook pulled him with the towel and pinned him to the wall then kissed him hungrily. When the taller saw jimin was all into the kiss, He took the opportunity and turned on the shower. And both of them were wet when jimin realized that he was getting wet he pushed jungkook and tried to run out of the washroom.

**flashback ends**

"Wow, I was romantic as fuck" I wiped my tears and chuckled sadly, and entered the washroom to take a bath alone.

Time skip

I was not in a mood to eat at all so I skipped my meal, I was just passing my time alone. Until I heard a doorbell. As I walked up to open the door my legs went weak.

"Ji-min"

"Are you free-

Before he said anything I pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss, at first his eye widen because of the sudden reaction but I knew he wanted it we both deserve it, It felt like year's I just wanted to hold him like that forever I felt his tears, I am sure He felt mine too.

He pulled away and looked at me with tears in his eyes. I wiped them after a few minutes of staring I saw Taehyung coming he said a small Hi and went inside with few things in his hand.

Jimin was gonna go inside but I pulled him in a kiss again deeper this time I took him to the nearest room and kissed him restless and he responded the way he craved for. It was pure and filled with affection. That's it he will stay with me at any cost now.

Author's POV

Both of them were breathing heavily. And there was an awkward silence which jungkook broke.

"How are you puffball I missed u"

Jimin looked up hearing the nickname made him feel alive again. "I'm fine," He said in a small voice everything was normal before jungkook said.

"Let's forget everything come back to-

"Jungkook let's not talk about this right now there are few things we both should know before. Taehyung said I don't know what it is. I hope it's not something that makes things worse," Jimin said in a worried voice he decided to stay with jungkook after what happened but it scares him that if the thing they don't know would make it worse so he can't promise it.

Jungkook was gonna say something before Jimin said.

"CHIM, JUNGKOOK COME FAST," Taehyung said shouting from the living room. Jimin smiled knowing he took his hands dragged him.

Before entering, jimin told jungkook to turn around a bit and close his eyes. Jungkook did as he said but he was confused about what the smaller was doing more like scared he literally thought he will lock him and run away.

"HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY KOOK"

"Wh-at, I fo-rgot"

"But I remembered," Jimin said with a soft smile, and Taehyung was holding a phone he was in a video call with Jin, namjoon, and sope because they couldn't come. All of them shouted happy birthday through the phone Jungkook felt so happy again after a long time Taehyung wished him too.

"Thanks, guys this is so beautiful, I can't believe I forgot"

"It's okay jungkook look Jimin bought you your favorite food and cake," Taehyung said with a smile.

"Let's cut the cake"

Jimin was sitting in front of the cake jungkook took the knife made jimin hold it and both of them cut the cake together Taehyung smiled fondly and recorded everything.

"Guys you can eat your food I am going somewhere, I will be back in an hour enjoy, Happy Birthday jungkook I will make sure to give you the best gift today," Taehyung said smiling making Jimin and jungkook confuse"

He took the car keys and closed the door leaving the couple alone.

"What did he say"

"I don't know"

"He is weird just like you," Jungkook said laughing making jimin hit him.

.....

"Where is she, the flight landed already," Taehyung said looking at his watch.

He took the picture out to recognize his guest he looked around until he spotted the one he was finding he ran towards her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Da-Eun?"

"Yes, Nice to meet you"

"Kim taehyung, Thanks for coming I appreciate it a lot"

"I should thank you,

I can't wait to meet my son after 15 Years"

I hope you guys like it. There is a last thing left to tell, It was a bit complicated to write I still did it, Just a few chapters left.

I love you guys💓

Thoughts?

And VOTE:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 123 20
"words babygirl, say 'yes master i understand'" jungkook caressed your cheek and cooed. "fuck. you." you spat instead.
283K 6K 60
❝"I want to do very sinful things to you"❞
307K 12.8K 36
" You and I have nothing to do with each other, stay away from me until my father leaves your mother " " How can you be so sure you won't be obsessed...
243K 10.4K 25
Jk🐰: Mommy, are you there? While discovering his kink, Jungkook end up texting the wrong number, which leads him to have a dom/sub relationship with...