Dead Mate || K.TH

Oleh Yoonchrisgull

"Come on, say it again. I am a perfect devil. Tell me how bad i am. It makes me feel so good." His dear dark... Lebih Banyak

Foward
Dead Mate
Taken
Black Magic
Human
Dead Rose
Brothers
Vampires
Dark
Air
Heaven And Hell
Lonely Swan
A Sadist's Torture
Truth Revealed
The Last Heir Of The Throne
My Queen
Thirst
Undead
Twisted Pleasures
Sensual Dream
Loosing My Mind
The Gathering
The Corruptive Sinister
Scattered Scars
Divine Red
The Last Human
The Price Of A Human
Cry For Help
The Loving Arms Of Death
Fated For Life
Fading
The Temptress
The Dark House
The Quiet Death
Bloodied Roses
Till Death Did Them Apart
The Night Of Love
Sacrifice
The Supposed Death
A Proposal
The Protector

Bite Of A Vampire

3K 232 41
Oleh Yoonchrisgull

A few days has passed, Jin makes sure Y/n comes out of her room and help him with whatever he wants around the kitchen. Fortunately, she hasn't seen any of the brothers and she is getting better at hiding herself in her room before they emerge out of their dark rooms to feast on the food she helped prepared.

Jin now sets six meals instead of seven in the dining table and she figures that Namjoon still refuses to dine the food. No matter how hard he is on her, it still makes a tinge of guilt set in.

She is sitting under his roof and eating the food of their house while he refuses to even breath near the places she walked on.

Truth to be told, she is a little relieved. No matter the struggles and the fear they set in her bones, she is glad to be under a roof. If she was outside wondering around to find shelter, she wouldn't even be alive by now. Those werewolves would not even think twice before ripping her into shreds.

She has picked up the habit of eating again, even though it's not much as it should be, she is improving. The color of her cheeks are yet to come back and she has gotten more thin these past few months, but at least her stomach has a tiny little bump.

It gives her a little hope. The baby is alive and there with her.

She slowly walk out of her room, the tray of food balanced in her palms. They all are excused to their rooms by now. Listening to them live life behind her closed door have granted her enough idea of their schedules. So she always comes out when they hide away.

Closing the door behind her, she ambles towards the kitchen. The halls still scare her. They are too quiet and too red. A shiver travel down her spine, holding a whimper in.

One voice and they might come launching at her from a corner.

Her lips are being abused between her teeth when she talks the second last corner towards another hallway.

On human instincts, her whole body freeze in its place.

Eyes wide open, she stare at the dark shadow that is leaning against the wall. She can't see any of him but she can see the tilt of his head. He is starting right at her.

She is unable to move. Mouth parted and lips trembling, her grip on the tray turn white.

Is this it? Is this the end for her?

He slowly leans away from wall and comes to stand in all his glory. Still in the dark, his eyes shine and a gasp leaves her, mind erupting in horror.

His slits are red and staring right through her. He takes a step forward, his features coming in light a little bit. His hair are pushed back, a single strand falling over his forehead.

His face slowly lit a smirk, piercing, bloodshot, half slitted eyes seeming to shine a bit more at his mischief.

She takes a step back in fear, eyes watering without her realizing it.

Her voice is gone. She can not speak or scream. But even if she did scream, who will come to save her?

So she works on her instincts and walks a few more steps back. Her room is far away right now. But maybe one of the other closed doors she always walks past might be open. She has to escape.

With that in mind, she is just one step in on her run when he starts to stalk forward. He seems to know exactly what is going through her head.

And he looks like he would not let her leave this easily.

He is on her in a second. And before she could even let out a gasp, she is pushed towards him.

The tray falls from her hands with a loud clatter and she finds herself against a strong hold. A large arm is holding her up against his chest, leaving no room for escape.

He doesn't look to be struggling either. She is like a rag doll in his arms and he can do whatever he wants with her now.

A tear slip her eyes at the realization. Fingers rack through her hair to the back of her head and her head is titled up, baring her neck to him.

Sobs are coming from her when she registers her doom at his action. He is going to suck her dry.

He runs his nose over the whole length of her delicate neck, rumbles of thunders vibrating deep within his ribcage at the sweet sweet smell. Human have been dead for a whole decade now. It has been years since anyone fed on a human.

And lucky for him, he gets to be treated with the last one remaining.

She is crying, he can hear her heart wrenching sobs. His dead heart flutter in his chest at the delicious sound of her struggling against him.

He doesn't let himself wait. No, he dips right in.

His tongue lick a long strip up the fully revealed soft skin before he finds his favorite spot. Just below her collar bone where the softness of her chest starts.

He cuts right in the skin with his canines, feeling her tensing up in his arms for a few seconds before she starts flailing in his arms in pain.

She is crying loudly now, choking, pushing and thrashing at him to loosen his grip. But the man is made of steel and he is sucking her blood with long gulps.

A gravel moan leave his throat at the taste. His head starts to spin in euphoria the more he drinks. Her heart is beating loudly against his ears and he loves the music of it so much that he starts swaying in his place.

His favorite playtime. Feeling the prey try to escape him and wailing loudly. Yet their only escape is death.

And she will taste the feeling of that soon.

Her head starts to loll back, struggling body slowly starting to go limp in his arms. She is so much in pain that she hears nothing but white noises.

Who will comes to save her?

Her hands which were tightly scrunching the fabric of his shirt loosens and her eyes roll back her head, vision turning black.

That does not stop him. In fact it makes it easier for him. And he would have gotten her. She would have taken her last breath in his arms.

If it weren't for the interruption.

"Jimin!"

His name is called rather harshly from the right. It makes him rolls his eyes, but doesn't detach from her.

"Get away from her."

He sighs, pulling away slightly to turn his eyes towards his brother.

Jin is glaring right at him from the starting of the hallway with fire liting his eyes.

Jimin disregards him, moving back to the holes he roughly drilled into her chest. But he is immediately jerked back from behind with his collar.

He growls, his arms letting go of her body. The pregnant woman hit the ground lifeless, her blood pooling all around her.

The scent of it takes zero seconds to diffuse throughout the whole air, bathing it with an intoxicating smell.

Jimin stumbles back, so drunk that he does nothing to escape Jungkook's grip. His eyes lands down on her and on the blood that coats her skin and cloths.

"At least le'me clean her up." He slurs, taking a wobbly step before he is roughly pulled back again.

Jimin blinks his eyes, trying to adjust the blur in his vision. But he can only recognize Jin from his broad shoulders when the older brother comes to stand before him.

Jimin's head wipes to the side at the sudden pressure in his right cheek and a chuckle leave him at the light sting in his skin.

Jin is glaring daggers into him, one slap on the face not enough to recoil his anger. He growls at the young man before he turn around to look down at the woman.

A sigh escape him before he walks towards her. He bend down, nose immediately flaring at the smell of human blood. He ignores his instincts, fingers going to rest on her pulse point.

He tense up in his place.

"Is it finally done with?" The deep velvet of Taehyung voice from the left. He doesn't bother coming to the light, watching the whole scene with dull eyes.

"Yes," Jin sighs, nodding. "There is no heart beat left."

---------------

Meanie boys being mean. Stg I Wanna woop their asses, but they be too hot. Also because I'm scared of them myself . Poor y/n, having to go through so many things. My Queen will shine in the end I'm sure.

Also many of you are asking where the actually FUCK Taehyung is.. Don't worry he's gonna come soon. I just need to lay the plot line fully first. He's gonna take a while to blend in on the story. But soon his POV will be introduced.

How's the book so far ya'll. Enjoying the storyline?

Leave lots and lots of love in your way.

💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

737K 42.9K 86
NOW A FEATURED BOOK Your mind stutters dysfunctionally and you slowly take a step back. Your brother gets abruptly cut of by a low growl, and everyon...
28.9K 905 22
Tzuyu: w-what are y-you doing.. He smirked while unbuttoning his shirt looking at her with his dark eyes that full of desire for her. Jungkook: maki...
52.2K 2K 29
WARNING - pregnancy, childbirth and children in the end A jungkook werewolf and hunter reader story.Enjoy! Vote and comment!
17K 783 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...